6 Week Mini-Cut with MN Stimukal and Thermokal

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

after a year that brought a lot of change in my life, I kind of put the gym as a second priority. New gf, a new job that has me driving 3+ hours a day, new apartment became priorities. I never stopped lifting, I just didn't focus on eating healthy like I usually do, nor did I go intense in the gym either. Squatting and deadlifting were not done as much as they had been.

Recently though, I found my drive again. Lifting early before work or even late at night, focusing on getting stronger, new gym clothing and equipment all got back in the mindset. The problem I have now is, I'm too fat to bulk or focus solely on strength, but I'm too weak to do a long term cut. While I've gotten some of my strength back in the last month, I've decided to do a mini-cut for about 6 weeks to at least get my abs somewhat more visible(I live in San Diego where it's optimal to stay lean year round for beach reasons), all while keeping what strength I have and hopefully increasing it. Also, it might just be good to cut a few pounds off for insulin purposes anyways.

Ironically, as much as I dread the coming New Years people flooding the gym, I myself will start this on January 2nd myself. They will all be gone after a few days anyways, so it isn't that bad I guess.

Macros and training will be posted of course.

As the title says, I will be running Stimukal and Thermokal from Metabolic Nutrition. Thermokal has Berberine in there, which I find to be a great ingredient, and Stimukal looks like a nice blend as well.

Looking forward to my first log on this site.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In for mental support ha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I start tomorrow. I was planning to start on Monday, but I have everything set up and tomorrow just works better anyways. I just got over a brutal cold that has plagued my San Diego area recently. I was out of the gym for a week after not getting sick for a year and a half. I finally got a vacation from work and ended up not leaving my house for 4 days straight...

My routine will look like this.

Day 1-Chest/Back
Day 2-Legs(deadlift based)
Day 3-Shoulders/Arms
off
Day 4-Chest/Back
Day 5-Legs(Squat Based)
Day 6-Shoulders/Arms
Day off
etc.

This is typically too much for my body, but I'll try to maintain this routine throughout this. I'm adding some cardio after each workout as well, 20-30 minutes.

My diet will be different than my usual IIFYM abuse. I won't really be counting macros, instead, I plan to do my best to eat the same thing every day. This will be a sample of my day.

Meal 1- Oatmeal(or grits), with either a protein shake, or eggs depending on time

Meal 2- One cup cooked rice, vegs, some sort of meat source(a basic 4-6 ounce serving)

Meal 3- One sweet potato, vegs, meat

Meal 4- One cup cooked rice, vegs, meat

Post-workout- 1-2 scoops protein powder

Meal 5- 1 cup Oikos Triple Zero Greek yogurt with blueberries.

My snacks are pretty much going to be almonds, apples, and rice cakes. If I happen to forget a meal, I'll probably head to chipotle, and let the Mexican side of me decide.

Some other supplements I'll be taking include vitamin D 5000iu, fish oil, creatine, ALC, Condense pre-workout, Carb 10. iSatori Amino-Gro.

The LA fit expo is next week. I'll probably pick up some goodies then towards the end when everything is cheap.

Tomorrow a shoulder/arm day, so expect a first update tomorrow.

Thanks

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I know a guy that gives excellent diet advice if needed! Ha

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of Thermokal and Stimukal this morning. Cleaned my apartment like a meth addict before I ate breakfast, so it was a good first impression. Felt like my nose was dripping water, which is welcome as I'm getting over a cold. Took a walk on the beach with the girl about 6 hours later, and was sweating quite a bit, which was weird as it was pretty chilly by San Diego weather standards. Appetite was killed until I forced myself to eat breakfast, which was a hassle as well. Good impression I must say.

Hit the gym at 7:30, just a shoulder/arm workout.

Chin-ups-12/10/10

CG Decline Bench(normal bench was taken)
warmup
185-5/5/10

Seated cable shoulder press
120-6
100-8
80-14

Seated Rear Delt Rows
45-10x3

DB Curls
45-8
40-10
37.5-8

Cable Tricep ext
100-12x4
OH Cable Tricep Ext
100-10x3

Facepulls
100-10x3

Seated Machine cable curls
3 sets of 8

Machine Curls
60-8x3

Abs
30 minutes cardio

Condense pre-workout with Carb 10

Worked out with 2 friends, something I'm not used to. Felt like the workout was too much volume and not enough intensity. I'll have to speed them up if they want to workout with me next time.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Food for the day

1 cup oatmeal, blueberries, cinnamon, almond milk
2 whole eggs, egg whites, spinach

1 cup white rice, broccoli, carrots, ground turkey, almonds

5oz homemade steakburger, spinach, mustard, sprinkled cheese

2 scoops MTS red velvet whey, 2 white cheddar rice cakes

1 cup greek yogurt, blueberries

What I hope to be eating every single day

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Nice to have you!

Forgot to mention it, I'm at 190.5 as of yesterday, heavier than I thought. I was really disappointed in myself after seeing that number. Preferably, I'd be around 172.

Food for the day

1) 1 cup protein protein cheerios, Almond milk, small apple, egg whites, sprinkled cheese, spinach

2) ground turkey, 1 cup rice, veggies

3) breaded chicken strips(were surprisingly low calorie, macros would be around 21f, 39c, 42p

4) same as meal 2

5) Greek yogurt, blueberries

Trying to stay consistent

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Thermokal and Stimukal held me over on 1.5 hour drive to work this morning. def. made me sweat. Appetite suppression lasts quite a while, so it's still doing its thing.

Hit Chest/Back

Flat DB
80-8x8
70-8

Machine Row
Forgot weight, 12x3

Seated cable flyes-3 sets
CG Lat Pulldowns-3x8
Machine Press- 140-3x10
Machine Lat Pulldowns-3x10
Machine Rows-3x10
Abs/20 minutes cardio

Pre- Condense, ALC, Creatine, Carb 10
Intra- Amino-Gro

Food for the day

1)Oatmeal, mts whey

2) ground turkey, rice, veggies

3) 1 small sweet potato, Ground beef, Spinach

4)Egg whites, spinach, 1 cup protein cheerios(pre-workout meal)

5) 1 scoop mts whey, Oikos triple zero greek yogurt, 2 slices Italian bread(bread has like 16c per slice), some butter

Snacked on carrots and almonds at work as well

Overall a decent day, stayed low with the DB as I'm at a new gym and the benches are a bit higher, def. feel different. Should be back up to 90s in a couple of weeks.

Girlfriend mentioned she can tell I'm already dropping water weight, so that a plus

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
doing good , keep it up.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Have solid appetite suppression throughout the day. Like seriously, it's not like I can't look at food, but I have no problem putting food off, or avoiding the candy that surrounds my diabetes infested office. So I guess you can say Stimukal and Thermokal are still working. Decent energy upon waking.

Legs

My god, for the past couple years, I have been having some really bad chronic plantar fasciitis. Just pain in my heel whenever I put pressure on it. I think it's the shoes I wear. Have to do something about it.

Deadlift
worked up to 315 and did sets of 3. All OH grip. Something I want to get used to as I move away from a mixed grip. Not sure how many sets, probably 6-7

Hack Squat
1 set- 4 plates of 5(I've never been a fan of this machine)

Leg Press
8 plates, 3 sets of 12

Calf Ext
4 plates-4 sets of 15

Leg Curls
3 sets

Standing calf raise machine-3x10
Seated calf ext- 3 sets of 12
Hip Ab/Ad-3 sets each
Abs

18 minutes cardio

Condense Pre along with Carb 10
Amino-Gro during

Food

1) 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey, 1 small apple

2) Chicken, 1 cup white rice, cauliflower

3) Taco Rice, ground beef, bell peppers, small apple

4) 3 slices Italian bread(under 50 carbs!), 1 scoop mts whey, small apple, butter

5) 1 scoop mts whey

6) greek yogurt, blueberries, 3 slices Italian bread with butter

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
See what happens when you refuse to wear tennis shoes with pants.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Just because I have a break at work, I'll be changing my workout routine to my old bro-split that has yet to fail me. This 3 days on 1 day off is just not optimal for my body. I'm starting to break out, which could also be due to the cardio. I'll be training in the following order.

Monday- Chest and Back
Tuesday- Legs(squat based)
Wednesday- off, cardio if I have time
Thursday- Shoulders and arms
Friday- deadlifts, calves
Weekends- cardio if I have time, more than likely will do

I used to do a ches/back/legs/shoulder split, but I like deadlifting too much, and hitting calves twice a week should help bring them up without destroying my CNS.

One more shoulder/arm workout before I take the next 3 days off for recovery and the LA fitness expo.

Just to rant- my girlfriend wanted to be nice and make some meals for me. So this morning as I was packing for work, I looked at what she made, and she counted my sweet potatoes as a veggie source. She basically made 100c meals as she added 1 cup of rice to the sweet potatoes. I've pretty much learned to never trust her again

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Hit shoulders and arms today

Dip machine
3 sets of 12, slow reps

Cable shoulder press
4 sets of 10-12 reps, single arm

Closed grip cable pulldowns
3 sets of ten, focusing on biceps

Row machine- 3 sets of 12

Lateral Raise Machine- 3 sets of 15

DB curls- 3 sets of 8-10

Rope curls- 3 sets of 12

Rope ext- 3 sets of 10

Abs

Cardio(20 minutes)

Pre- Condense, Creatine, ALC, Carb 10
Amino Gro during
Yohimbine Hcl before cardio

Food for the day

1) Apple, 4 light cheese sticks(28p,10f), blueberry bagel, cream cheese

2) Chipotle

3) 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoops mts whey, 2 cheese sticks

4) 2 cheese sticks(god I love these things), 2 slices Italian bread, butter

5) egg whites, spinach, 3 slices Italian bread, butter, sprinkled cheese

6) not sure yet, proabably greek yogurt with blueberries, either that or protein powder

Stimukal and Thermokal- they keep my appetite at bay for most of the day. Meal 4 was more of a slight craving though. Wanted some salt and I'm all out of rice cakes :mad:

Taking the next 3 days off, except cardio. I'll be at the LA fitness expo on sunday as well

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Day off from work and the gym. Went and did some cardio around 3 or so. Took 5mg of yohimbine Hcl and sipped on Bang while I did my cardio. 30 minutes.

Thermo and stimu are doing what they do, getting noticeably hot when I take it still.

Food for the day

1) 1 scoop mts whey, small apple

2) El Pollo Loco ultimate double chicken bowl. Macros(74p, 98p, 34f)

3) Ground beef, taco rice, bell peppers

4) 4 light string cheese stick, baby carrots, cucumber, 2 white cheddar rice cakes

5) haven't eaten yet, but I'll end it with greek yogurt.

Probably won't log tomorrow, or Sunday. I'll be at the expo on Sunday, then watching some football after and enjoying a cheat meal.

Have a great weekend... Go Patriots!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Weekends notes

Went tanning on Saturday, ended up getting burned. Oh well, still have 2 more free sessions. HGad a KFC popcorn chicken bowl, but the macros were easy to fit in with my day.

Yesterday was the day I went to the LA Fit Expo. Picked up some goodies, including knee sleeves, isatori whey(2 tubs for $35, with a hat and t-shirt), a tank top with Swolemander on it, Ghost nutrition Aminos and Legend which came with 2 cups and a hat, 2 bottles of Super HD as well. My gf won a tub of Beast Nutrition's pre-workout as well.

I really wanted some Glycofuse or Carb 10, but neither the MTS booth or the Gaspari were had them. Was quite a disappointment tbh. There weren't many deals towards the end like their usually is. EVL usually throws out a lot of product towards the end of expos, but they ended up giving my gf a hat and stringer for free.

Looking forward to using the Legend soon, it actually looks like a solid profile.

I gave myself a cheat meal yesterday, Only had an apple and protein shake in the morning before the expo, only had some protein bars while there(mostly just chunks), and then headed to Hooters and got a cheesesteak sub, some curly fries, and 10 wings. All I ate, so I may still be under maintenance calories.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Up early this morning. Had to get to work and get things ready for the fire department, inspections can suck.

Chest/Shoulders

Seated cable flyes-12/12/12

Incline Bench-3 sets of 8

Machine Press-3 sets of 10

Machine lateral raises- 12/12/12

Cable shoulder press-3 sets of 10

Rope tricep ext.- 8/8/8

Abs/Calves/20 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost Legend(actually liked this stuff), Carb 10
Intra- Ghost Aminos
Post- 1 scoop whey

Food for the day

1)2 Quest cereal bars(taste really good)

2) 1 bagel, cream cheese, 4 light cheese string cheese sticks(going through a phase with these)

3) 2 small chicken breasts, apple, baby carrots, 2 string cheese sticks

4) 5 hour energy protein shot

5) 1 cup oatmeal, cinnamon, almond milk, blueberries, 2 rice cakes

6) 1 scoop iSatori Whey

7) greek yogurt, blueberries, 5 rice cakes(low on carbs for the day)

Thermokal and Stimukal helped with the drive to work. Didn't get much sleep due to me getting home late. If my foot allows, I'll be deadlifting tomorrow.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I'm down 6.3lbs so far, after 8 days. Going good so far.

Thermokal and Stimukall are helping me make good choices throughout the day, and I've noticed I have no problem giving into temptations. Liking it more than I thought I would.

Hit back today, not going to post numbers really, went with a friend and did a lot of volume. I didn't go as heavy as I could, but lately I've been focusing more on contraction as it is. On a side note, I wanted to deadlift originally, but my plantar was bugging me a big, so I made the decision to back off. I'll do a few sets of 315 after I squat on Thursday.

Cable Rows-8/8/8

Machine high rows-10/10/10(don't know the name of this HS one off the top of my head)

Machine Rows-8/8/8

Behind the neck lat pulldown Machine-10/10/10

Cable pullovers-10/10/10

Dorsiflexor-10/10/10 (think that's the name, good on the rear delts)

Machine rows-10/10/10(random machine we have there that gives me great contractions)

Cable bicep curls-3 sets to failure

Abs/20 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost Blue Raz sample(actually tasted really good, an d I am not a fan of blue stuff anymore), creatine, Carb 10
Ghost aminos during, 7.5mg Yohimbine Hcl pre-cardio
Post- 2 scoops mts blue muffin with almond milk

Food for the day

1) 2 slices multi-grain bread, smoked salmon

2) 2 light string cheese sticks

3) 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop mts whey

4) carb 10 pre, 2 scoops mts whey post, apple

5) Egg product, spinach, bagel

6) 2 white cheddar rice cakes, 1 cup greek yogurt, blueberries

Tomorrow is an off day, I'll probably head in and do some fasted cardio while sipping on some Aminos(which apparently is really really stupid). Have a good night

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
No lifting today, just a late night cardio sessions with Yohimbine and coffee. Sipped on aminos during cardio

Thermokal and Stimukal are keeping my appetite down for the majority of the day. Still have to fight cravings every now and then, which I do by eating small apples or rice cakes.

Food for the day

1) 1 scoop mts whey, oatmeal, pear

2) Quinoa, steak, green beans

3) chicken breast, sweet potato, apple

4) 2 rice cakes, 1 scoop isatori whey

5) 2 whole eggs+egg product, spinach, salsa, bagel, coconut oil

6) 1 scoop iSatori whey

Hitting legs tomorrow. Deadlifts and squats.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Thermokal and Stimukal to start the day off. Kept my appetite at bay. Forced myself to eat right when I got to work. This rain here in SD has been obnoxious to say the least. Took me close to 3 hours to get to work, about double what I normally dead with.

Hit legs, got to test out my new knee sleeves on squats.

Squats
warmup
225-2
225-3
245-3
275-2
295-1
245-3

Deadlifts
315-3/3/3

Hips

Seated calf raises-3 sets

standing calf raises-3 sets

Thighsolator- 3 sets for legs, 3 sets of calf ext.

Abs

10 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost Legend(really enjoying this one)
Intra- SizeOn
Post- greek yogurt, blueberries, one scoops iSatori whey, bagel, coconut oil

Food for the day

1) oatmeal, mts whey

2) One large sweet potato, steak, green beans

3) Quinoa, chicken breast, green beans, 2 rice cakes

4) 1 rice cake, one apple

5) Guess I should say SizeOn due to the carbs in there

6) Post-workout- bagel, coconut oil, blueberries, 1 scoop isatori whey, 1 cup greek yogurt

While the 295 squat isn't too impressive, I'm very happy with it, as I have not gone over 300 in well over a year. It went up with little struggle as well s as I lean out, my strength is making a comeback. Everything is going well at this point. The knee sleeves may have made my left knee ache though, but that could also be due to some of the exercises I was doing. I'll update on how I feel tomorrow.

Ghost Legend- not gonna lie, while the profile is not bad at all, I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it so much. I usually hate watermelon products, but this one is not getting to me like other pre-workouts do(C4 for instance). Energy is solid and clean, and I never feel cracked out. Focus is good too.

SizeOn- Took a nap when I got home from work and boy am I happy I did. When I woke up and was getting ready to leave, I opened my door and found this gem. It's nice to sip on, and I can tell my endurance stays with me throughout my workout. I usually wouldn't use this during a cut, but since this is more of a transformation, it is actually a perfect add-on as I try to cut of some fat while keep my strength up or even getting my strength up. It's nice to not have to add creatine to shakes anymore either. I will have to make a product thread on it tomorrow.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Had to workout early(11am), I prefer to workout at night, but whatever.

Arms

Close Grip Bench Press
3 sets of 8

Reserve Grip Lat Pulldown
130-10x3(really focused on contraction)

Laying Tricep Ext(basically a skullcrushers with a dumbbell I guess)
4 sets of 15(55lbs)

Dumbbell curls
4 sets of 15(30,30,27.5,27.5)

Cable Tricep Ext
2 minutes of as many as I could do, forget the weight

Machine curls
2 minutes again

Seated OH tricep Ext(35lb DB)
100 reps, took me a few sets(40,20,20,20)

Hammer Curls
100 reps, 10 lb DBs(50,30, 10,10)
Had a major pump here, and my arms looked really good. Loved it.

Some forearm and ab work

20 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost Legend
Intra- SizeOn
Post- 2 scoop iSatori whey, 1 scoop Carb 10

Food for the day

1) Bagel, coconut oil, 1 scoop iSatori whey, snacked on 2 rice cakes afterwards with an apple

2) SizeOn, and Carb 10

3) 1 large sweet potato, ground beef

4) Pork Chop, Spinach, Rice

5) not sure, yet, I'm just typing this now.

Thermo and Stimukal- enjoying these quite a bit. While the initial thermos and cracked out feeling is dwindling, I still feel like I have good control over my appetite throughout the day.

Next 2 days off, might hit cardio tomorrow, not sure. Have to go tanning and watch my Patriots as well.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Had a good weekend, especially with the Patriots winning. Found a bar here in San Diego that is dedicated to Boston sports, so it was a great atmosphere for the most part.

Had 2 cheat meals, had 5 small slices of pizza and a hand full of tater tots during the game along with one beer on Saturday, and a small Blizzard M&M ice cream on Sunday(actually fit it into my diet, so nothing too bad). Haven't had anything super sugary(except SizeOn) in more than 2 weeks so I gave myself a treat. I did cardio on both days so both cheat meals were well worth it.

Got a 6pack meal bag as my old one was way too small, plus it will help me on my trip to Vegas tomorrow.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Thermo and Stimukal- took in the morning and sipped on bcaa/eaas on the way to work. Kept me awake and I had no hunger cravings, so that was nice. If I were still a stim junkie, I would have upped the dose by now, but I'm trying to keep stims fairly low. Slight thermo feel.

Came home, took a 30 minute nap, went to the gym at around 8:30

Chest

Seated Cable Flyes
40-15x3

Decline Press
185-8
185-5
185-8
Not sure what happened here, I was doing slow/paused reps, want this back to 250

Incline Barbell Press
135-8/8/10
This actually felt good

Cable Shouder Press
40-10 reps each arm

Machine Lateral Raises
3 sets of 15

Cable Tricep Ext
3 sets

Abs
Calves
20 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost
Intra- SizeOn
Post- 1 bagel, 2 scoops whey

Food for the day

1) 1 cup oatmeal, MTS whey

2) Ground turkey, broccoli, white rice

Snack) one packet almonds, baby carrots

3) white rice, carne asada, green beans

4) 2 rice cakes, apple

5) SizeOn during workout

6) 1 bagel, coconut oil, 2 scoops whey

7) 1 cup Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt

Getting leaner slowly but surely, starting to get my V back. Tanning helps as well.

Hitting back in the AM, the I'm off to Vegas for a business trip.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Back from Vegas. Hit the gym on Tuesday morning, skipped cardio. I brought meals with me to the hotel, but they didn't have a fridge, so I decided to wait until I got home to eat them lol. Got to be honest, I did not focus on my diet as I should have, but I did not go super overboard either.

When you only get 4 hours of sleep before walking the convention center in Vegas, you just decide to gamble and eat at some point.

Either way, I'm back at it today.

Legs

Squats
Warmup sets
225-3
245-1
275-1
315-1(Finally back in the 300s after a year of not squatting above 245)
275-2
245-2

Leg Press SS Calf Ext
2 plates(each side)-15x2
3 plates-15x2
Not heavy, but I've gained a new respect for time-under tension. Want to feel the weight, not just move it. Last few reps were 5-6 second negatives

Standing Calf Ext
12/12/12

Cable Deadlifts
8/8/8

Hip Ab/Ad-3 each

BW standing calf ext as I waited for the seated machine

Seated Calf Ext-3x12

Ab Machine

30 minutes cardio

Pre- Ghost Legend
Intra-SizeOn
Post- 2 scoops whey

Food so far

1)egg product, spinach, bran flakes, coconut/almond milk

2) rice, green beans, carne asada, 2 rice cakes

3)SizeOn, 2 scoops whey

4) rice, green beans, carne asada

5) will probably eat a normal meal

6) Greek Yogurt, blueberries

Kal products- at the point where I got used to the stims for the most part, but my diet and appetite are in check.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Accidentally ate before I took my Thermokal and Stimukal this morning. Whoops... Either way, I'm enjoying the appetite suppression I'm getting from it quite a lot.

Hit arms today, was quite fun. Decided to do a DTP workout from Kris Gethin. I do this a couple of times a year just to switch things up and get a nice pump.

2 Supersets, first one being Cable curls SS OH Cable Tricep Ext

Second SS- OH DB Ext SS Barbell curls

Rep scheme
40-30-20-10-10 on the first exercise

10-10-20-30-40 on the second one

Took Plasmajet and Legend preworkout. Got a really painful pump, but it was fun either way.

Hit abs after and did 30 minutes of LISS cardio.

SizeOn during the workout. Loving this stuff.

Food for the day

1) Oatmeal, cinnamon, Egg whites

2) 3 slices Italian bread, coconut oil, 1 scoop whey

3) SizeOn and 2 scoop whey(intra and postworkout)

4) sweet potato, chicken breast

5) probably going to have 1 more meal, and then my nightly greek yogurt.

Doing cardio the next 2 days.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Back at it. Cheat meal yesterday due to the Pariots game, had some tater tots and a Gyros sandwich, along with 2 beers. Did cardio on both days, 45 minutes the first, and 30 the second.

Thermokal and Stimukal. May need to start upping the dose on both of these to keep the appetite down. Weight is pretty stagnant but I'm getting slightly leaner while gaining strength back. Slower is probably better as it is, so I'm not really complaining, I'm actually pretty happy with these results.

Hit chest after only 1 meal.

Flat bench
Forget the sets and reps, but I hit 225 for 1, and it went up smoothly. It's not high, but I have not benched anything over 185 on flat bench in well over 1.5 years. Really happy I got it. Next goal is 250

Incline Barbell bench
145-10/10/8

Cable Shoulder Press-3 sets

Seated Cable Flyes- 4 sets

Incline Press machine-3 sets

DB lateral raises-3 sets

Cable Tricep Ext-3

Stayed home today because of the storm, it actually snowed here in San Diego... crazy

1) Oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, cinnamon

2)SizeOn, 1 scoop iso-whey, ON cake bites(picked them up at a Vitamin Shoppe)

3) Rice, chicken, broccoli

4)1 slice protein cheesecake(with blueberry muffin MTS whey)18p,2f,8c(around this area)

5) Rice, chicken, broccoli

6) 2 slices protein cheesecake again, with 2 rice cakes

Snacks) an extra 2 rice cakes, 24 almonds(I always take 8 for some OCD reason), 2 small red apples

Gonna hit some back tomorrow. Picked up some Animal Pak today, haven't used a MV in a long time, just something I used to generally take.