iForce Max Out + HemaVO2 Pre-workout Log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, sorry for the delay in getting this log up. I've been on vacation since last Tuesday afternoon and to be honest, anymore when I'm not in the office, I'm seldom at/on an actual computer. However, when it comes to at least starting up a good log, I like to do it from a PC instead of my phone. Combine that with the holidays, having people in from out of town, and literally 3 different Christmas parties to attend on consecutive nights, my schedule has not been typical lol.

I would like to thank iForce and Hi-Tech (and ManimalPatB ) for hooking me up with full tubs of each product to use. I went with rainbow sherbert for the Max Out and wanted to check out very cherry lime, but got lemon drop for HemaVO2 (not a complaint, btw lol; but definitely plan on checking that flavor out in the future). They showed up on my doorstep just before I went to go lift on Thursday afternoon, so I went ahead and busted them out.

I mixed them up with the recommended amount of water and each mixed up just fine; no residue or problems with mixability. As for taste, if you've ever had lemon drop from iForce before, you know they do it top notch (I've had it in Compete and Hemavol in the past). It's funny, because lemon isn't really a sought after flavor when you're thinking of what you want to drink, but it's really solid and I've never disliked it when they've done it. I was very excited to try out rainbow sherbert. Ever since I've heard that flavor was out, I've wanted to try it. Because A. it sounds great and B. as previously mentioned, iForce does flavoring very well. When you open the tub, it's an orange color (not sure what I was expecting to be honest; maybe something like the way rocket pop is done in Mesomorph). Flavor has a bit of tartness to it, but it's very good. I ended up adding a bit more water than recommended (like 2-4 oz) and that's where I found it tasting best.

For someone who lifts, I can also be incredibly lazy. So, after the initial trial to assess flavor, mixability, etc., I've been tossing a scoop of each into the shaker on my way out the door to the gym. I have to say, lemon drop + rainbow sherbert tastes really good. I'm mostly just in a hurry because I'm already drinking down a shaker of Tr1umph first, so mixing up 3 shakers before leaving is just too much for me. My intra-workout is set with Xtend Perform; I mix up 1 scoop in a full shaker and sip on it til about the 40% mark of my workout, then go refill it for the 2nd scoop (and my workouts are non-stop once started, so I'm in a rush and not looking to stop or slow down to talk or do anything else). But were it not for that, I would toy with slamming the Max Out first and sipping on the HemaVO2 during the beginning of my workout (just a thought for anyone else looking at the combo).

So, my workout regimen follows an A week and a B week. One if volume work, and the other is heavy weight. But in everything, now, I hit stair sprints and a quick lap on the track (1/10th of a mile) between most every set instead of ever sitting around waiting. So far, I've used this combo for my high volume arm day (Thursday), high volume leg day (Friday), high volume delts/traps (Saturday), and heavy chest day (Monday).

In my limited experience thus far, what I can say is that the pumps are solid (I generally have no problems in this area as I've gotten leaner and have my nutrition on point) and the energy is good. You've got 400mg caffeine in there, but I'm pretty stim tolerant so that doesn't rock me by any means. For me, it's a very smooth energy and no real crash. Prior to using this, my go-to in the AM's (I usually train at 5:30 AM before work) has been Dust Extreme. I'm not sure how much is the change in formula (e.g. no 1,3 dmaa) and how much is just being on vacation, but I definitely don't feel that same kick in the backside that I normally do. Where I notice it the most is on my laps. Lately I've felt like I'm moving a lot slower than normal on there; like there just isn't that spark that's keeping me fighting back from sprinting. But that hasn't leaked through into my lifting. So I'll keep an eye on that and update as I can.

I'll grab the info from my Fitbit and toss up stuff from those workouts, too.

I took today off (Wednesday is my normal off day). Heavy back session will be on tap for tomorrow.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
In, I think I need more water with rainbow sherbert too haha the taste is good just strong for a normal glass of water

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I have noticed that as well, that you need a little more water than normal when it comes to the rainbow sherbet

Good stuff so far man!!!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Subbed in. Great initial (and thorough) review. I too ended up getting the RS/Lemon Drop combo.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In on this ride as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had my heavy back session early this afternoon. Details via Fitbit:

Logged 30 laps on the track in between sets (3 miles) and workout was:

Underhand grip lat pulldowns: 255x6x3/180x20/120x25
Standing lat bar pushdowns: 125x6x3/60x20
Low rack pulls: 135x6/225x4/315x4/405x6/435x6/465x5
Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Rows (narrow/neutral grip): 315x8x3 / (wide/overhand grip): 315x15

Up on all 4 lifts from 2 weeks ago.

Energy was great for about 30 minutes but then just disappeared. I'm not sure what it is; could be the lack of 1,3 dmaa, not feeling as rushed since I'm on vacation, lifting later in the day, or just mental -- I'm not sure.

But to try and gauge things, I'm going to swap Dust Extreme back in tomorrow. Because this hasn't been an isolated feeling. Why I really notice it is in my laps. At first, I'm fighting the urge to sprint everything, but after 30 min, it took everything to not just walk.

Regardless, got the work done.

Diet has been on point today. Sitting at 2200 kcal and 250g protein.

Weight was between 219-220 this afternoon after my workout (been bad about weighing in during the AMs on break so far).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so yesterday I went back to Dust Extreme for my heavy arm session. It was the kick I needed. Knocked out 40 laps on the track (5.33 miles total including all my walking around in the gym and hitting stairs) in addition to going up on all lifts. Felt energized the whole way through.

So, today, I decided with my Max Out and HemaVO2 to add a cap of Bronkaid. Didn't hit quite as hard, but was enough of a pick me up to do it.

Guess that just speaks to my stim tolerance/requirement. Not sure if it's just the 1,3 or maybe some of the other focus ingredients. But I definitely need more.

Knocked out 20 laps (2 miles) between my lifts (up on all lifts for heavy legs) and finished with 1 mile of sprint work (sprinting the long sides of the track).

So I'll definitely be adding that 25mg ephedrine to my dosing from here on out so I don't fade too early.

I'll snap a pic of my gym notebook so I don't have to type my workouts all out lol. Here is a shot immediately after today's leg session and sprints.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and In! I got some catching up to do!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding a cap of Bronkaid is definitely the way to go. Killed my high volume back workout this morning.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last workout of 2016 in the books this afternoon. Played catch up and added legs into my delts/traps workout.

Ready to crush 2017.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
How accurate do you think a Fitbit device is for calorie tracking? I recently received a Fitbit Blaze and the calorie estimate seems very high.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How accurate do you think a Fitbit device is for calorie tracking? I recently received a Fitbit Blaze and the calorie estimate seems very high.
Not sure about accuracy, but I would say very reliable.

I've been using mine since Sep of 2015 and love it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Business as usual in here. Still liking the ephedrine alongside this combo to get the energy I need. Pumps are on point.

Any questions anyone has? lol

Flavors and profiles are solid on both of these.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Business as usual in here. Still liking the ephedrine alongside this combo to get the energy I need. Pumps are on point.

Any questions anyone has? lol

Flavors and profiles are solid on both of these.
Glad to see everything is going great!!! Keep it up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure why this disappeared from my subscriptions lol -- scrolled forever for it 3 times and then just jumped over to the logs subforum and found it smh.

Anyway, only a few uses left. Was out sick today. Nothing new to report, but I'll do a full final review here soon in addition to answering any questions anyone has.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Not sure why this disappeared from my subscriptions lol -- scrolled forever for it 3 times and then just jumped over to the logs subforum and found it smh.

Anyway, only a few uses left. Was out sick today. Nothing new to report, but I'll do a full final review here soon in addition to answering any questions anyone has.
Great stuff man!!! Thanks for everything that you've been doing!!!!