Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
innovapharm is new to me, I had not heard of this company before applying to their promo. I have done research since then and their pre-works are highly thought of with several good reviews. precision research I am told is a company allied with innovapharm, I was sent their afrolean[fatburner] and primal[muscle builder] along with innovapharm's enraged to log my results.
ENraged chris

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st up ENRAGED.

got up this morning after a nice nights sleep and had a little brain fog. I drank 1 scoop of enraged [taste was fine-rainbow ice]. it took about 20 minutes to feel the alertness taking over, with only mild BA tingles. I headed for my basement gym in the hopes that the stim factor would increase, It did but only moderately. even though it didn't reach my preferred level of stimulation my workout went very well[much better than it had been using no pre-workout]. pump was much improved the l-cit and agmatine really did what I had hoped. the focus is where this shined, even though enraged is a mid-level stim, imo I was very clear headed and intense.

I noticed absolutely no crash from enraged and continue to be alert and clear headed even now hours later.

after just one use I give enrage a thumbsup, even though I might add a little extra caffeine to my scoop in the morning...I need to clarify this by saying that my stim tolerance is VERY HIGH, as is my stim preference!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
precision research 'afralean' and 'primal'.

the rec dose of afralean is 1 to 2 caps daily[60 caps], of course I will be using 2 caps daily. I started this yesterday hour before dinner on empty stomach as recommended. today I took 1 cap along with my scoop of enraged 1st thing in morning and will take 2nd dose hour before dinner. what I hve noticed is warmness starting around 15-20 minutes after taking...the main ingredient is also known as grains of paradise if anyone want to look it up like I did.

next up-primal. some of you might be familiar with the ingredient tribulus aquaticus since it was the primary ingredient in usplabs prime...I never used prime when it was available but always heard about it, some guys swore by it others not so much, I am very anxious to get to try this out....if you google usplabs prime there are a ton of reviews!!!

recommended dose is 3 caps twice a day[150 caps]6 days on 1 day off with 2 largest meals of the day. I started yesterday with 3 caps with dinner last night...today I took 3 caps with post workout meal and will take 3 caps with dinner....I have high hopes for this, ENragedchris has been using primal and highly recommends it!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
Awesome review. In to hear how you like everything. And yeah the enraged really shines with focus while the enraged xtreme has a more energy based feel. The crash-free factor is something we are very proud of.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review. In to hear how you like everything. And yeah the enraged really shines with focus while the enraged xtreme has a more energy based feel. The crash-free factor is something we are very proud of.
the mental clarity was very real, I had a deep sleep and using it 1st thing in morning I require a heavy stim effect to pull me out of the fog---even though the stim effect of enrage was only mid range I still enjoyed the focus and clarity very much...when you get samples of enraged extreme I would really appreciate the opportunity to try, some days require more stim than others, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im in here for the support AND interest my friend!!
thank you...I was impressed by the pre-workout enrage, but what you should be following is my results from primal-search usplabs prime-many have reported substantial strength gains without the need for hormonals, I am excited about this!!! FireTitan

enraged_chris

Awards
the mental clarity was very real, I had a deep sleep and using it 1st thing in morning I require a heavy stim effect to pull me out of the fog---even though the stim effect of enrage was only mid range I still enjoyed the focus and clarity very much...when you get samples of enraged extreme I would really appreciate the opportunity to try, some days require more stim than others, imo.
I'll make sure of it.

TonyNova

TonyNova

Awards
In for this one!

bigt, one of the best aspects of Enraged is the mental focus. So many pre-workout users are over-stimmed and therefore their tolerance in shot. With the addition of Phenylpiracetam, CDP-Choline and NATyrosine to a high dose of caffeine and DMAA, even if you are stim tolerant you are still going to feel that tunnel vision.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this one!

bigt, one of the best aspects of Enraged is the mental focus. So many pre-workout users are over-stimmed and therefore their tolerance in shot. With the addition of Phenylpiracetam, CDP-Choline and NATyrosine to a high dose of caffeine and DMAA, even if you are stim tolerant you are still going to feel that tunnel vision.
I agree wholeheartedly, tony...I will post more about this mornings workout a little later when I have more time,

btw-welcome to AM TonyNova

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning and drank my scoop of enraged, again waited 30 minutes[same as yesterday]then went down t basement gym for workout. didn't really feel very 'stimmed' at 1st, but once warm-ups were over I felt pretty energetic. doing upper body only due to bad knee, and focused on chest and back with the usual bi and tri routines mixed in. 15 minutes for light warm-ups and stretching then 30 minutes of serious lifting. the mental alertness and focus is on point, felt like the mind-body connection was in full force, did slow reps and could really feel the burn. I am getting a really serious pump from enraged and the pump seems to last long throughout the day.

afrolean is causing a nice body warmth which is nice for cold weather, lol.

nothing significant to report from primal yet---unless it is contributing to the fantastic pump?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-I had a intense day today troubleshooting equipment in preparation for upcoming forecasted snow, then had a ton of bookkeeping to get caught up on. before I started in on paperwork I drank a little over half a scoop of enraged...let me tell you this, the mental clarity and focus is for real!!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
woke up this morning and drank my scoop of enraged, again waited 30 minutes[same as yesterday]then went down t basement gym for workout. didn't really feel very 'stimmed' at 1st, but once warm-ups were over I felt pretty energetic. doing upper body only due to bad knee, and focused on chest and back with the usual bi and tri routines mixed in. 15 minutes for light warm-ups and stretching then 30 minutes of serious lifting. the mental alertness and focus is on point, felt like the mind-body connection was in full force, did slow reps and could really feel the burn. I am getting a really serious pump from enraged and the pump seems to last long throughout the day.

afrolean is causing a nice body warmth which is nice for cold weather, lol.

nothing significant to report from primal yet---unless it is contributing to the fantastic pump?
I've noticed an increased pump. The herb has some nutrient uptake properties for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed an increased pump. The herb has some nutrient uptake properties for sure.
I just figured it was kinda soon to be seeing effects from primal...either way I am enjoying that pump!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
I just figured it was kinda soon to be seeing effects from primal...either way I am enjoying that pump!!!
The real anabolic properties take a bit but the nutrient partitioning effects happen a bit quicker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The real anabolic properties take a bit but the nutrient partitioning effects happen a bit quicker.
no workout today but I took enraged and dosed primal and afrolean.......the enraged is great for work also. the pump was still there just doing routine manual labor. don't know if it is the enraged , the primal or a combination of both but the pump I am getting is really up there!!!

thanks for the headsup!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had extra time today so I went with a little over 1.5 scoops. bingo-jackpot!!!

I spent an hour and a half total in basement gym this morning, intense workout. this has become a recurring theme and at the risk of repeating myself-PUMPS WERE EXTREME!!!

I continue to take afrolean 2xday and still feel the heat when I take it, nothing uncomfortable it is pleasant-and comes in handy when it is cold outside...

PRIMAL--- I have been taking 3 primal 2xday, I have to think it has been playing a role in the pumps I am getting because no other pre-workout has ever caused pumps like these!!! enraged_chris tells me that is the nutrient partitioning effect of primal and that the best--the anabolic effects are still to come, I am excited by this because I seem to be a big responder to this ingredient[tribulus aquaticus, same as usplabs-prime]

enraged_chris

Awards
I'm hyped to see you responding this way to the Primal. So far feedback has all been very similar with a large majority being good responders and some being above and beyond. I don't think I'm that lucky but I've been getting a lot of compliments since starting it a month ago. The AfraLean is actually more effective in cold weather - - cold weather increases the rate of fat burning and caloric expenditure caused by the conversion of white fat to metabolically active brown fat... Which is imo the best part about this ingredient. We make sure to spec very high quality and freshly made raws to preserve all the actives for optimum affect. Really hyped to see how weeks 2 onward treat you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm hyped to see you responding this way to the Primal. So far feedback has all been very similar with a large majority being good responders and some being above and beyond. I don't think I'm that lucky but I've been getting a lot of compliments since starting it a month ago. The AfraLean is actually more effective in cold weather - - cold weather increases the rate of fat burning and caloric expenditure caused by the conversion of white fat to metabolically active brown fat... Which is imo the best part about this ingredient. We make sure to spec very high quality and freshly made raws to preserve all the actives for optimum affect. Really hyped to see how weeks 2 onward treat you.
trust me, I am hyped to see what the next few weeks brings with these products also...I am seriously considering buying a 2nd bottle of primal based on what I have felt this early on!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I slept in today, got up drank my coffee and watched fox tv. ran a few errands ate some lunch and took a nap. tonight my wife and I are ordering a pizza and going to watch a movie.

don't be surprised if you don't hear from me tomorrow, we are going to our daughters house and whole family will be there including my sister and mother and 3 granddaughters and my nephew!!!! FAMILY 1ST!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hi Big T, i am James from Malaysia. I have been following your log. I am about to order a tub of Enraged and Limitless . All the best. Merry Christmas !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Big T, i am James from Malaysia. I have been following your log. I am about to order a tub of Enraged and Limitless . All the best. Merry Christmas !
JAMES1980 I think you will like it, don't forget the 40% in enraged_chris signature!!!

really terrific focus and pump!!!

btw-welcome to the AM FORUM!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just used 1 scoop today. no let up on the focus and intensity of workout was very good in particular the mind muscle connection-I was very in tune to my body!!! but the pumps are insane, starting yesterday I noticed more all day muscle fullness/hardness. my body feels harder, hopefully it will start showing in the mirror soon, so far only really subtle changes in mirror!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
because of my heavy stim use for an extended time 1.5 scoops of enraged seems to be about right. this dose gives me incredible focus and plenty energy-and pumps are very nice. energy lasts a good 3-4 hours[depending]with no crash which is excellent!!!

primal-I seem to be responding to this ingredient in a big way. I read the reviews on usplabs prime[same ingredient]and it seemed some responded better than others, I will consider myself among the lucky ones....muscle fullness is visible, my body is harder/firmer and muscles are rock solid. I seem to be throwing weights up with more ease, strength may be increasing.

enraged_chris

Awards
I'm loving Primal still... we've got a bunch of things coming from innovapharm, including our BCAAs next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving Primal still... we've got a bunch of things coming from innovapharm, including our BCAAs next week.

me too, primal is treating me right!!! so what's up with the bcaa's?

enraged_chris

Awards
me too, primal is treating me right!!! so what's up with the bcaa's?
Flavor and mixability were our biggest priority with these guys. We spent a few months trying flavoring and different sources for the aminos until we got the perfect ones. No nasty tasty leucine froth. Otherwise they're your tried and true 2:1:1 ratio with some goodies (betaine anhydrous and electrolytes) thrown in. No fancy gimmicks just tried and true ingredients at the proper dosages. BCAAs are a product that don't need to be fancy-- they just need to be done right. Personally I think the Sweet Georgia Peach and Fuji Apple Pear are awesome. Caribbean Colada is like an extra coconutty pina colada. I've never been a fan of Cotton Candy flavored products but the flavor really is a great Cotton Candy... would never be my choice though but I'm sure it'll be a hit with cotton candy fans.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Flavor and mixability were our biggest priority with these guys. We spent a few months trying flavoring and different sources for the aminos until we got the perfect ones. No nasty tasty leucine froth. Otherwise they're your tried and true 2:1:1 ratio with some goodies (betaine anhydrous and electrolytes) thrown in. No fancy gimmicks just tried and true ingredients at the proper dosages. BCAAs are a product that don't need to be fancy-- they just need to be done right. Personally I think the Sweet Georgia Peach and Fuji Apple Pear are awesome. Caribbean Colada is like an extra coconutty pina colada. I've never been a fan of Cotton Candy flavored products but the flavor really is a great Cotton Candy... would never be my choice though but I'm sure it'll be a hit with cotton candy fans.
hit me up with a couple of samples when you have them...sweet georgia peach sounds very tasty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been making trips back and forth to VA in indy.....they are giving me the run around with my knee surgery, can't wait until trump cleans things up at the VA!!!

got a decent workout in today, focus, intensity and pumps were all there-used a scoop and a half of enraged.....primal is treating me very well I've got some minor strength gains and significant muscle fullness already-not bad for around the 3 week mark, imo. really need to pick up another bottle of primal to give it a 8 week run-or even increase dose to 9/6 with 9 being workout days since this was the most recommended way to run usplabs prime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
snow day today!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
If u could compare primal to another supplement what would it be??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might just be time to restock and get some pump dirt too :O
trying to recover from Christmas expenditures, every year the list grows longer, lol....hey, I have a question about dirt pump-I asked it in the promo thread!!!

but I will add that innovapharm products are on my list, the products I have tried have been top notch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finished enraged, primal and afralean today...I will put up a review tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review of ENRAGED PRE-WORKOUT:
stim effect--I thought the stim effect was pretty mild at 1 scoop-1.5 scoops did boost it up, but I still thought it was mild....I should add that I have a VERY high tolerance for stims, and the average stim user or those not looking for a high stim pre-workout should find it more than adequate, imo.
pump-from the very beginning I got really good pumps from ENRAGED, and they kept getting better--I have to ad that PRIMAL may have been the reason for the fantastic pumps.
focus-this is where ENRAGED really stood out for me, one of the best focus products I have used.

final review of PRIMAL:
pump effect-I got fantastic pumps while running this, almost from the start and got better throughout.
strength-for a natty anabolic the strength gain I got was comparable or maybe even a little better than most other products of this type-thumbsup.
muscle fullness/hardness-this is what I liked most about PRIMAL, about 2 weeks in I started noticing changes in my physique, not only did musclulature feel harder, but was evident in mirror.

final review of afrolean-i would like to run this during a cut, since I was not cutting it is hard to gauge effect...but I will say that around 20 minutes after dosing I got noticeable body warmth, which came in handy since I work outside and it is wintertime, lol.

final remarks-big thanks to enraged_chris and innovapharm, this is a new company to this forum and to me and I really appreciate the opportunity to try their products...if my finances were not in such bad shape after overspending at Christmas, I would have bought an additional bottle of PRIMAL and a tub of the higher stimmed ENRAGED..THANKS AGAIN, I REALLY ENJOYED THE PRODUCTS!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Enjoy following your log and i have shortlisted innovapharm stack (Enrage, limitless and dirtpump) as my future stack after finish reading your log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy following your log and i have shortlisted innovapharm stack (Enrage, limitless and dirtpump) as my future stack after finish reading your log.
I believe you will see nice results...enjoy!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hi Big T, after reading your log from the initial first post until the final day of your log, i have submitted my order 1 tub of Enraged Extreme, 1 tub Enraged and 1 tub of Limitless. ???

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Have spoken to Malaysia customs, no problem in inporting dmaa and dmha pre workout. Feeling excited !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Big T, after reading your log from the initial first post until the final day of your log, i have submitted my order 1 tub of Enraged Extreme, 1 tub Enraged and 1 tub of Limitless. ������
nice,i also recommend primal--it is same ingredient as usplabs prime and worked very well!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
My Enraged Extreme, Enraged and Limitless just released by the customs! Most likely will be delivered to me by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My Enraged Extreme, Enraged and Limitless just released by the customs! Most likely will be delivered to me by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow .
thanks for your support of a small supp company....hope you enjoy!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
thanks for your support of a small supp company....hope you enjoy!!!
To be honest, i was convinced by your log. I can see that you are an honest man by reading your log. Plus that i was a little dissapointed with some of the big company with mass production or having 10 varieties with a same product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, i was convinced by your log. I can see that you are an honest man by reading your log. Plus that i was a little dissapointed with some of the big company with mass production or having 10 varieties with a same product.
thank you for the kind words, and I agree-the smaller companies deal with us hardcore folks more directly, imo!!!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
does precision research have a webpage, because it comes up nowhere.