Scratch the "ANDROS"!!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
RPN Havoc
2caps week one3caps week2and3.4caps4th week.
Have been doing a sh*t load of research and I'll be starting a cycle. Will be logging every 7 days.
I'm going to have blockade, arimistane and milk thistle as a on cycle support. Going to run 1 Andro and epiandro and nolvatren xt for 2 weeks afterwards and nolvatren xt and cycle pct3 for 2more weeks for a 4 week total. Any suggestions on dosage or anything highly appreciated!!
Day one photo
1482247061384.jpg
1482247070279.jpg
1482247077452.jpg
1482247081228.jpg

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
Yeah milk thistle doesn't do anything for you. Get Tudca. Don't use epiandro or any andro during a "post cycle" because you are still suppressing natty test. Run either one with the havoc. Get a SERM for your pct and drop all of the other otc crap

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yeah milk thistle doesn't do anything for you. Get Tudca. Don't use epiandro or any andro during a "post cycle" because you are still suppressing natty test. Run either one with the havoc. Get a SERM for your pct and drop all of the other otc crap
Thanks for the advice!! Will definently get some tudca.probably Olympus! Read A LOT of mixed reviews on that.so I'll be running to the store again.Really want some clomid though. Trying to be as safe as possible even if I spend another 100+$

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice!! Will definently get some tudca.probably Olympus! Read A LOT of mixed reviews on that.so I'll be running to the store again.Really want some clomid though. Trying to be as safe as possible even if I spend another 100+$
You kind Clomid for cheap if you look properly. As far as cycle support, OL Arimicare Pro/TUDCA is a good start. Kingsguard will be dropping very soon and will be far and above the best on the market

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Heck yeah just have no idea where to go for that besides eBay.but I'll be taking 2 days off a week from lifting and do ploxing (palates,boxing,and dance at my gym) flexibility and cardio

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I've been lifting since 14.and exercising since about 12 structured.
*First day on chest (mainly)and triceps*
Incline bench dumbbell at 25
Chest flies 100..1 set 15 rep/80until fail for 4 sets
Dumbbell wide press 30until fail 2 sets
Crunches w/machine 100 until fail and 80
Hanging leg raises w/someone pushing my legs down also on floor same thing
Chest flies 80 until fail 2 sets

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not being funny and please don't take this the wrong way but you look like you could pack on some good muscle with just a good diet and routine, I honestly don't think you would need any help as of yet! Plus it won't benefit you much anyway unless both of them are tuned in anyway! I'm here for advice not to be a douche but seeing as though you've already started, definitely get some clomid or other SERM for PCT

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yeah I do have a good frame.and I'm poor dude I got a daughter and I'm barely scraping by, but I'm totally doing great as of family!!thank you for the advice.there is just no way to afford a good diet.i do get it in here and there.im gonna get a **** load of meal replacement for Christmas though

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
*Shoulders and back*
Until fail all weights
Hammer curls 30lbs 3 sets
Shoulder press 140/120/100/85/70/55/40/25/10/5 3sets at beginning and end
Low row same as shoulder press 2 sets
Lat pulldown same weights 2 sets
Second of shoulder press
Dumbbell roulette 1 time

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
*Triceps mainly and chest*
I don't count reps I just focus on giving it my all.

All weights at 140/120/100/80/60/40/20 besides adjustable pulley high up pull straight down no shoulder movement 35/25/20/10 6sets
Bent over dumbbell row 35lbs until fail 3sets
Triceps reverse curl until fail weights above 5 sets
Back to pulley 4 sets
Back to reverse curls 3 sets
Chest flies 4 sets
My Ride was ready to go so I came back and did wide push-ups until fail 2sets

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I do have a good frame.and I'm poor dude I got a daughter and I'm barely scraping by, but I'm totally doing great as of family!!thank you for the advice.there is just no way to afford a good diet.i do get it in here and there.im gonna get a **** load of meal replacement for Christmas though
Diet is key
Instead of spending $100's on this cycle it would be better to spend the money on food

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Diet is key
Instead of spending $100's on this cycle it would be better to spend the money on food
Yeah, it's hard when your having to feed a family with high quality food that doesn't really taste that good most of the time. Until you step into my shoes don't knock me man I'm doing my best

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is key
Yeah, it's hard when your having to feed a family with high quality food that doesn't really
taste that good most of the time. Until you step into my shoes don't knock me man I'm doing my best
1st off, welcome to the forums bro..! :)

I don't believe Bloodmanor was knocking you. I think he's basically trying to give you good advice.

Most younger guys come on here and think that steroids, pro hormones or even supplements are some
magic elixir that will give them results even if they don't already eat or train properly.

A supplement, whether its a steroid, PH or natural product, is something to 'supplement', or add to your
already established eating and training regimen. Its not to be a substitute for a bad eating or training regimen.

If your not already doing both of those 'properly' your not going to supplement improper training or poor eating
with steroids, PH'S or supplements.

And even if you do for some reason make some gains while you do a cycle without the these 2 elements
missing, most guys will lose their gains when they come off cycle because they don't have the foundation
proper eating and training, to maintain the gains.

And in reference to high quality food not tasting good, no one said you had to become a vegetarian.
But you should definitely give up the fast food, and prepackaged garbage at the super market.

High quality food for a body builder is somewhat different then what a typical health nut may eat....

Examples of quality protein
Chicken breast or thighs
Tuna fish
Lean turkey
Lean ground beef
Eggs

Examples of quality carbs
Oatmeal
Brown rice
Sweet potatoes
Baked potatoes

Google Bodybuilding on a Budget. Some excellent articles out there on how to shop for food on a budget :)

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yeah, thanks y'all!!?
I started a cycle already but will probably go 21 days since I already have the supps, but I am willing to cut it off now until I get my food stamps again. What y'all think??

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's hard when your having to feed a family with high quality food that doesn't really taste that good most of the time. Until you step into my shoes don't knock me man I'm doing my best
Doing your best for your family is spending your money on supplements when you need to put food on the table?
Plus without proper nutrition you will not get anywhere in bodybuilding no matter what supps you take.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Doing your best for your family is spending your money on supplements when you need to put food on the table?
Plus without proper nutrition you will not get anywhere in bodybuilding no matter what supps you take.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most younger guys come on here and think that steroids, pro hormones or even supplements are some
magic elixir that will give them results even if they don't already eat or train properly.

A supplement, whether its a steroid, PH or natural product, is something to 'supplement', or add to your
already established eating and training regimen. Its not to be a substitute for a bad eating or training regimen.

If your not already doing both of those 'properly' your not going to supplement improper training or poor eating
with steroids, PH'S or supplements.

And even if you do for some reason make some gains while you do a cycle without the these 2 elements
missing, most guys will lose their gains when they come off cycle because they don't have the foundation
proper eating and training, to maintain the gains.
This^^^ it's pointless to do a cycle if you don't have everything else in check, you will lose all gains if you don't eat&strain properly.

This thread must be a joke, right..?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^^^ it's pointless to do a cycle if you don't have everything else in check, you will lose all gains if you don't eat&strain properly.

This thread must be a joke, right..?
Because someone isn't as fortunate as us to have the luxury of eating a balanced nutritious meal 4-5 times a day it's a joke?

Some people do live in poverty in America, ya know. Quite a lot, actually. I commend this guy for trying to make the best of his circumstances and become healthier, stronger, and better.

OP, peanut butter, milk, eggs, canned tuna/chicken, etc are nutrient dense, cheap, and healthy foods that you can eat to not break the bank.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Quality food doesn't have to be expensive! peanut butter sandwiches, whole milk, scrambled eggs, and chicken and rice helped me go from 125 to 145 in a year when I first started.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because someone isn't as fortunate as us to have the luxury of eating a balanced nutritious meal 4-5 times a day it's a joke?

Some people do live in poverty in America, ya know. Quite a lot, actually. I commend this guy for trying to make the best of his circumstances and become healthier, stronger, and better.

OP, peanut butter, milk, eggs, canned tuna/chicken, etc are nutrient dense, cheap, and healthy foods that you can eat to not break the bank.
No not that part, the part where he said that he have done a "**** load of research" and still not have his PCT figured out and if he struggles with money why use it this way instead of spending it on his family?

I would never do anything to take away money from my family!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
If you don't like my log you don't have to read it. I'm an awesome dad I don't need people bashing me so go to the next log.

Any ways
Same weights as before. Able to pump out 2 hours in the gym, before was and hour an fifteen on a good day. Going to bump the weight up today
Also got a good nutrition plan on a budget. So thanks to the supporters and haters out there!!?
Get pumped stay pumped guys!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure you think you are, your priorities are wrong.
Wow. It's not your place to tell someone how to raise their kids or how to spend their money. Clearly, your priorities are wrong.
If you don't like what this guy is doing and how he's spending his money then leave him alone and unsubscribe the log.
The fact that this dude is taking havoc literally has zero to do with his ability as a father.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not that part, the part where he said that he have done a "**** load of research" and still not have his PCT figured out and if he struggles with money why use it this way instead of spending it on his family?

I would never do anything to take away money from my family!
So you've never ever not one time bought something solely for yourself? New clothes? A water bottle at a gas station? Never bought supplements? A gym membership? All of that "takes away money from [your] family".

Just stop. You look like an ass.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. It's not your place to tell someone how to raise their kids or how to spend their money. Clearly, your priorities are wrong.
If you don't like what this guy is doing and how he's spending his money then leave him alone and unsubscribe the log.
The fact that this dude is taking havoc literally has zero to do with his ability as a father.
I don't think he's directly commenting on the gentlemen's ability on being a father but about him allocating the only funds towards supplements instead of the "quality" food he could be buying.

I have no dog in this fight. Just providing a different prospective.

Best of luck with the cycle, man.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he's directly commenting on the gentlemen's ability on being a father but about him allocating the only funds towards supplements instead of the "quality" food he could be buying.

I have no dog in this fight. Just providing a different prospective.

Best of luck with the cycle, man.
I don't even have kids but it's not that dudes place IMO and it's arrogant to even think he should be able to comment on it

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
OK so day nine and my strength and endurance is up substantially from when I started, given I'm using 1 Andro and epiandro also. I'm going to have day nine pics up soon. Also increased to 3 caps a day today

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
One more thing Im constantly wanting vag in my lap lol definently a increase in the sack

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you've never ever not one time bought something solely for yourself? New clothes? A water bottle at a gas station? Never bought supplements? A gym membership? All of that "takes away money from [your] family".

Just stop. You look like an ass.
I always put a side money for my family first, what ever I have left I spend on my self. If I didn't have any money over after I paid my bills and put food on the table for my family, I would not spend money on myself, and if I needed food stamps to pay for food I would sure as hell not spend my last money on steroids I have no business in doing in the first place!

This is what's wrong with America! #makeamericagreatagain

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I always put a side money for my family first, what ever I have left I spend on my self. If I didn't have any money over after I paid my bills and put food on the table for my family, I would not spend money on myself, and if I needed food stamps to pay for food I would sure as hell not spend my last money on steroids I have no business in doing in the first place!

This is what's wrong with America! #makeamericagreatagain
So you assume my 5 year old loves unseasoned chicken and veggies all day everyday.and I dont do the same. UNSUBSCRIBE YOU BUSTER ASS DUDE

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Scratch the "ANDROS"!!

Food stamps + Family and Bodybuilding?

Sounds like a Hallmark Movie of the Week....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think his point is that the government is supporting him, and yet he spends $100s on a cycle. If you yourself can't support your family, then your priorities aren't straight.

so1970

Awards
OK I just saw this post. I commend this guy for wanting to get healthy. That being said a job doing some hard labor would make him Strong and help him get off the food stamps. If you're on the public assistance I believe you shouldn't be buying supplements.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you assume my 5 year old loves unseasoned chicken and veggies all day everyday.and I dont do the same. UNSUBSCRIBE YOU BUSTER ASS DUDE
No offense, but if you think this is how you have to eat (let alone feed your child(ren)) this way then you don't understand nutrition or the basic fundamentals of dieting.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
No offense, but if you think this is how you have to eat (let alone feed your child(ren)) this way then you don't understand nutrition or the basic fundamentals of dieting.
Dude get off my log ****ing Christ man you don't even know me. **** off and unsubscribe

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Someone hates reality

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone hates reality
I'm not particularly sure that's it but more of a bunch of forum bros telling a dude they've never met how to raise his kids and that he's essentially an unfit father with bad priorities.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I tried sodium free taco seasoning last night and it had so little flavor. I couldn't imagine unseasoned chicken. Food is meant to be enjoyed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<--- was on food stamps years ago. It's humiliating. I get it. You do need to do something for yourself once in a while but how much is invested in this run?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I'm not particularly sure that's it but more of a bunch of forum bros telling a dude they've never met how to raise his kids and that he's essentially an unfit father with bad priorities.
I was more referring to tyga tyga on how he is eating.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your programming?
HST? PHAT?

I was doing HST and had increases in size and strength.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
<--- was on food stamps years ago. It's humiliating. I get it. You do need to do something for yourself once in a while but how much is invested in this run?
I agree with the sentiment of doing something for yourself. I have a poop job and 3 boys. So I buy my pre-workout. I don't buy more because it would financially harm my family. Now if the government was footing my food bill..........

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My lunch bro. On the fly. Need to buy some foooooood! Lol.

What's your meal plan?
TDEE.
Daily calories?
Protein. Fat. Carbs.

Are you prepping meals in advance? It's a good idea. Buy bulk. Season on the grill for your protein. Lots of easy recipes.