Intra gains with Vein Nutrition's Aorta

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging Aorta by Vein Nutrition. It's a new spin on intra workouts. Most intra workouts are coconut powder and or some bcaas and eletrolytes. Here's what Vein Nutrition sais about Aorta

https://www.veinnutrition.com/collections/supplements/products/aorta-intra-workout?variant=31122589828

First look to me it's more of a pre workout. That said I'll still be running this intra. I'll be using preworkouts which don't have Y, Eria, of DMHA. Large amounts of Y can ruin your workout. Just the right spot can definitely send workout to another level. DMHA is one of my favorite new stimulants especially when it's combined with Eria. The euphoria you get is long lasting from this combo. I do not understand the addition of arginine. I would prefer it be citrulline, but that is my opinion. This is definitely in it's own class of intra workouts unless you want to consider it similar to the bcaa+energy craze out there.

A little about me. I'm 5'10 210 and turned 42 on December the 18th. I train for strength and I've been bulking for the last year. I've dropped some weight for powerlifting events this year but that's about it. I compete at 181lbs. I am also a NASM-CPT. I run several classes a week including a dumbbell tabata class.

VeinNutrition sparks2012

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Smolov Jr day 15

Supplements - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil
- PRE - Master Blaster
- Intra - Aorta

Smolov Day 15

Bench
235x6 5 Sets
235x10 ((I did a few extra))

Bent Over BB Row
225x12 3 Sets

Low Cable Pulls
200x15
250x10
300x4 PR never tried full stack

Tricep Pushdowns
50x30 3 Sets

Cable Flyes
40x20 2 Sets

Eliptical Hiit
12 Minutes

Decline Ab Work
25lb x 25 3 Sets

Sup Thoughts - I wanted to keep working! The taste was okay very light. It sais mix in 16oz plus. I started with 16 and it was definitely a light lemony flavor. The results though ... Euphoria was great and I wanted to just keep working.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for doing this log and giving feedback, I'll be following along!

To help answer some questions you brought up, this product can definitely be used as a preworkout, especially those who do not prefer the punch that DMAA brings and want a more "subtle" (but still really strong) ingredient which is DHMA. Aorta is labeled an intraworkout primarily because it focuses on more of a longer duration of effect as well as emphasizing an nitric oxide boost to fuel muscle pumps. We actually just released a BCAA/EAA/Carb blend called Transfusion which pairs really nicely with Aorta if you're looking for more of a BCAA + energy craze.

To answer the question of arginine vs citrulline, we truly intended our products to all be taken together for the best synergy i.e. in this case taking Aorta (arginine heavy) as an intra-workout along with Rupture (citrulline/C-M heavy) as a pre-workout. Evidence does suggest that citrulline may overall be better than arginine but both taken together outweigh the benefits of one being taken vs the other. If we have a lot of people suggesting we add or replace with citrulline in Aorta, we'd be happy to look at changing the formulation! We're very open to feedback.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for doing this log and giving feedback, I'll be following along!

To help answer some questions you brought up, this product can definitely be used as a preworkout, especially those who do not prefer the punch that DMAA brings and want a more "subtle" (but still really strong) ingredient which is DHMA. Aorta is labeled an intraworkout primarily because it focuses on more of a longer duration of effect as well as emphasizing an nitric oxide boost to fuel muscle pumps. We actually just released a BCAA/EAA/Carb blend called Transfusion which pairs really nicely with Aorta if you're looking for more of a BCAA + energy craze.

To answer the question of arginine vs citrulline, we truly intended our products to all be taken together for the best synergy i.e. in this case taking Aorta (arginine heavy) as an intra-workout along with Rupture (citrulline/C-M heavy) as a pre-workout. Evidence does suggest that citrulline may overall be better than arginine but both taken together outweigh the benefits of one being taken vs the other. If we have a lot of people suggesting we add or replace with citrulline in Aorta, we'd be happy to look at changing the formulation! We're very open to feedback.
Carb blend sounds great. I don't like to be all sunshine and roses. I do want to be honest in my log. I enjoyed workout using aorta so results were there.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Carb blend sounds great. I don't like to be all sunshine and roses. I do want to be honest in my log. I enjoyed workout using aorta so results were there.
Absolutely , we only can ask for honest feedback ! We're very open to feedback and making products that people see the value in, so please do not be afraid to be critical.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Smolov Jr day 16

Sups - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil / 3 grams of HMB powder split at breakfast lunch and dinner
- PRE - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Smolov Day 16 Squats and Deads at 60%

Squats
135x10
225x10
Working
315x6 4 Sets

Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
Working
315x6 6 Sets
315x15 AMRAP set

Good Mornings
135x15 2 Sets
185x10

Pull Ups
BWx10 3 Sets

Sup Thoughts - As many reps as possible on deadlift after 36 reps was a little crazy but felt good. Probably had 2 more reps in me but did not want to destroy myself completely 15 reps is a lot. Aorta providing great energy through out. I ended with 5 minute walk on elliptical and stretching.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 2 Smolov Jr day 16

Sups - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil / 3 grams of HMB powder split at breakfast lunch and dinner
- PRE - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Smolov Day 16 Squats and Deads at 60%

Squats
135x10
225x10
Working
315x6 4 Sets

Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
Working
315x6 6 Sets
315x15 AMRAP set

Good Mornings
135x15 2 Sets
185x10

Pull Ups
BWx10 3 Sets

Sup Thoughts - As many reps as possible on deadlift after 36 reps was a little crazy but felt good. Probably had 2 more reps in me but did not want to destroy myself completely 15 reps is a lot. Aorta providing great energy through out. I ended with 5 minute walk on elliptical and stretching.
Thanks for the update! Do you do any foam rolling with your stretching or warm up/cool down?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting product .. new to the co. Good on the log

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update! Do you do any foam rolling with your stretching or warm up/cool down?
Sometime not every time. Though I believe more benefits from foam rolling over static stretching.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Smolov jr day 17

Sups - AM - MultiVitamin Pack / Fish Oil / HMB 3 Grams
- PRE - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Thoughts - Man This is week 3 of benching 4 times a week and it's getting rough

Smolov Jr Day 17

Bench
Warmup
135x20
Working
245x5 7 Sets

Face Pulls
80x20 3 Sets

Mountain Dog Destroyers
50x10 25x15 15x15 2 Sets

Tricep Pushdowns
50x25 4 Sets

Cooldown
6 Minutes on Eliptical and then Stretching.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sometime not every time. Though I believe more benefits from foam rolling over static stretching.
I agree. I ask because your Day 2 workout would have my lower back screaming for some foam rolling lol

Day 3 Smolov jr day 17

Sups - AM - MultiVitamin Pack / Fish Oil / HMB 3 Grams
- PRE - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Thoughts - Man This is week 3 of benching 4 times a week and it's getting rough

Smolov Jr Day 17

Bench
Warmup
135x20
Working
245x5 7 Sets

Face Pulls
80x20 3 Sets

Mountain Dog Destroyers
50x10 25x15 15x15 2 Sets

Tricep Pushdowns
50x25 4 Sets

Cooldown
6 Minutes on Eliptical and then Stretching.
Don't do too much Smolov training, but I find it much easier doing 4x a week squatting versus 4x a week benching.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I ask because your Day 2 workout would have my lower back screaming for some foam rolling lol

Don't do too much Smolov training, but I find it much easier doing 4x a week squatting versus 4x a week benching.
This is the last week. Next week I'll go light everything and do a max bench. Then concentrate on squat.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is the last week. Next week I'll go light everything and do a max bench. Then concentrate on squat.
Nice, looking forward to seeing that max bench improvement :)

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Smolov Jr Day 19

Sups - AM Multivitamin / Fish Oil / HMB Powder
- Intra 200mgs Caffeine + Aorta ((Opened a caffeine pill into 16oz of Aorta and Water))

Smolov Day 19

Bench
135x10
225x10
260x4 8 Sets

Rack Pulls
405x10
500x2 3 Sets

Lat Pulldowns
210x10 3 Sets

Ab Work
Weighted Sit Ups x 25 4 Sets

Cooldown
12 Walking on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Day 21

Sups AM - Multivitamin / Fish Oil / HMB Powder
PRE - P.P.K
Intra - Aorta

Day 7 Smolov Day 21 ((Light and Last day of Bench till Max attempt day))

Close Grip Bench
135x15
185x12 3 Sets

Incline Bench
135x15 5 Sets ((30 seconds rest between sets))

Squats
225x10 3 Sets
275x 5 2 Sets
315x 3 3 Sets
315x9 AMRAP

Flyes
110x15 5 Sets ((30 Seconds rest between sets))

Leg Extensions
220x15
230x12
240x10

Cooldown
6 Minutes on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7 Day 21

Sups AM - Multivitamin / Fish Oil / HMB Powder
PRE - P.P.K
Intra - Aorta

Day 7 Smolov Day 21 ((Light and Last day of Bench till Max attempt day))

Close Grip Bench
135x15
185x12 3 Sets

Incline Bench
135x15 5 Sets ((30 seconds rest between sets))

Squats
225x10 3 Sets
275x 5 2 Sets
315x 3 3 Sets
315x9 AMRAP

Flyes
110x15 5 Sets ((30 Seconds rest between sets))

Leg Extensions
220x15
230x12
240x10

Cooldown
6 Minutes on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching
What are you aiming for on max attempt day?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you aiming for on max attempt day?
Not sure tbh. The benches at my gym are too low and kill leg drive. My last best was 305 but that was with good benches. Anything above that would be fine. Bench is my weakest out of my big 3 lifts. It's the reason I ran smolov jr bench routine.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure tbh. The benches at my gym are too low and kill leg drive. My last best was 305 but that was with good benches. Anything above that would be fine. Bench is my weakest out of my big 3 lifts. It's the reason I ran smolov jr bench routine.
Do you use a powerlifting arch when you bench?

I'm particular about my equipment as well...the new gym I'm at has different grip indicators on the bars (where there's that small bit of smooth section on the bar) versus the gym I had been going to and it's throwing off my grip/bench spacing. I'm also particular about using old worn in bars versus newer shiny bars lol.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you use a powerlifting arch when you bench?

I'm particular about my equipment as well...the new gym I'm at has different grip indicators on the bars (where there's that small bit of smooth section on the bar) versus the gym I had been going to and it's throwing off my grip/bench spacing. I'm also particular about using old worn in bars versus newer shiny bars lol.
Yes. Welcome to check my instagram adam.hawkins.1029. I think there's few powerlifting event picks.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes. Welcome to check my instagram adam.hawkins.1029. I think there's few powerlifting event picks.
Followed. If you can, get someone to video your max attempt, good luck!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 and 11 Smolov Jr Bench Deload Week

Sups AM - Multivitamin / Fish Oil / HMB
PRE - White Rapids
INTRA - Aorta
Feeling Rob Bailey Music lately

Day 9

Hiit Cardio on Eliptical
45 Second Sprints on 15 Off for 15 Minutes

Abs
45lb Plate Decline Bench Sit Ups x25 4 Sets

Tricep Pushdowns
80x25 3 Sets

Preacher Curls
75x15 4 Sets 30 Seconds between Sets

Cable Curls
120x15 3 Sets 30 Seconds Between Sets

Hanging Leg Raises ((feet to bar))
BWx10 3 Sets

Cooldown
5 minute walking on elliptical
10 minute stretching

Day 11

Deads
225x10
315x10
Working
405x5 5 Sets

Landmine Bent Over Rows
200x10 3 Sets

Lat Pulldowns Close Grip
210x8 3 Sets

Prone T-Bar Reverse Grip Rows
2 Plates x 15 3 Sets

Romanian Deadlift with Shrug
315x8 3 Sets

Bent Leg Good Mornings ((hip hinge))
185x10 3 Sets

Cooldown
5 Minutes Walking on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching.

Thoughts - I just want to keep working. Volume is a little on the high side but I want to keep going. Aorta has me pushing hard!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kudos on keep a dedicated log with lifts. I tried to keep track of my lifts a long time ago and I could never do it haha. I used to be very structured with my lifting schedule too, i.e. Mon- X, Tues - Y, Wed -Z. But lately I've just been going more by feel and what I isn't sore/hasn't been worked on in a few days.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kudos on keep a dedicated log with lifts. I tried to keep track of my lifts a long time ago and I could never do it haha. I used to be very structured with my lifting schedule too, i.e. Mon- X, Tues - Y, Wed -Z. But lately I've just been going more by feel and what I isn't sore/hasn't been worked on in a few days.
I try to keep to a program. I like the structure. I don't like winging it. I found my progress is better if I follow wave pattern to training.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last Day of 2016 Workout

Sups - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil / HMB
- PRE - Aorta 300mgs Caffeine, 100mg Teacrine
- Intra - Carb Drink

Thoughts - I was bummed could not get one of my buddies to spot me today so I found someone who I figured was an trainer ((happened to be a crossfit trainer lol but he spotted me so I could do max bench attempts today. No video cause couldn't get anyone to go to the gym today. Sure that changes next few weeks and I'll get a good pr attempt on video maybe deadlifts.

Max Bench Attempt Day Hypertrophy Legs

Bench
135x20
225x6
295x1 ((went up quick and easy))
315x1 ((failed I had it off the chest failed 3/4 of the way up, my elbows got loose and form went to crap cause I was too excited for the lift))
305x1 ((went up decent, first time I've been able to get over 300 on these benches they're low and no leg drive))
225x14 Rep PR

Squats
225x12 4 Sets

Hack Squat
2 plates each side x 14
3 plates each side x 10
4 plates each side x 8

Straight Legged Deadlifts
225x15
245x12
275x10

Standing Calf Raises
275x20 4 Sets

Leg Press Pyramind only time to grab weight or unrack weight
1 Plate x 10 2 Plates x10 3 Plates x 10 4 Plates x 10 5 Plates x10 30 Second rest
5 Plates x 12 4 Plates x 10 3 Plates x 14 2 Plates x 25 1 Plate x 30 Smoked

Core Work / Feet to Bar Touches
BW x 10 3 Sets

Tricep Pushdowns
60x30 3 Sets

Cooldown
5 Minutes Walking on Treadmill
10 Minutes Stretching.

Sup Thoughts This pre combo had me going through this tough workout. I enjoyed the aorta pre with a little caffeine and teacrine.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds like something I would like to try ! Is there any come down / crash ?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Sups - AM - Multivitamin / Fish Oil
- Pre - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Still Feeling a Bit Hungover Workout

Close Grip Bench
155x8 ((4 second pause reps)) 5 Sets
155x22 AMRAP

Preacher Curls
75x15
95x12
105x10

Squats
135x10
225x10
275x6 3 Sets
185x8 ((4 second pause reps))

Tricep Dip Machine
3 Plates x 12 3 Sets

Nose Busters
100x15
110x12 2 Sets

Incline Bench Curls
35x12 3 Sets

Tricep Pushdowns
100x12
110x10
120x10

28 Curls BB Curls
7 Normal 7 4 Second Concentric 4 Second Eccentric Curl 7 low to mid curl 7 mid to high curl 2 Sets

Ab Machine
100x25 3 Sets

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx10 3 Sets

Eliptical Cardio
20 Minutes

Cooldown
Stretching 10 minutes

Thoughts - I still didn't feel 100 yesterday. Aorta helped me push through a blah day working out.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Sups AM - Vitamin Pack / Fish Oil
PRE - White Rapids
Intra - Aorta

Sholders and Back

Standing OHP
135x10
155x6
155x6
165x4
115x17

Bent Over Barbell Rows
225x12
245x8
265x8
205x16

Hammer Grip Side Raises
20x15 3 Sets

Single Arm Neutral Presses
60x10 3 Sets

Front Raises
35x10 3 Sets

Prone Tbar Rows
2 Plates x 20
3 Plates x 12
3 Plates x 12 2 Plates x 15 1 Plate x 30 ((drop set))

Low Pulls
250x12 3 Sets

Straight Arm Pulldowns
80x12 3 Sets

Ab Work
Decline Bench Weighted Sit Ups 45lbs x 25 3 Sets

Cooldown
elipitical 5 Minutes
stretching 5 Minujtes

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Sups - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil
- Pre - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Deadlifts and upper

Deadls
225x10
315x10
450x2 4 Sets

Trap Bar Deads
335x15 2 Sets
335x22 AMRAP Hands were done...

Flat Bench Dumbbells
90x12 4 Sets

Chest Flyes
145x15 2 Sets

Face Pulls
100x15 3 Sets

Cable Tricep Pushdowns
80x12
110x10 2 Sets
110x6 80x6 60x6 40x6 20x23 ((drop set))

Tabata Dumbbell Cardio Class
I teach a tabata dumbbell class it's circuits of 4 40 seconds on 15 off. Do this for an hour.

Thoughts - 2 1/2s of fitness is a lot. I my heart rate was a we bit higher. My sister who owns the gym I teach at remarked about crazy veins running through my head and arms after the class.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 19

Sups - AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil
- Pre - White Rapids
- Intra - Aorta

Deadlifts and upper

Deadls
225x10
315x10
450x2 4 Sets

Trap Bar Deads
335x15 2 Sets
335x22 AMRAP Hands were done...

Flat Bench Dumbbells
90x12 4 Sets

Chest Flyes
145x15 2 Sets

Face Pulls
100x15 3 Sets

Cable Tricep Pushdowns
80x12
110x10 2 Sets
110x6 80x6 60x6 40x6 20x23 ((drop set))

Tabata Dumbbell Cardio Class
I teach a tabata dumbbell class it's circuits of 4 40 seconds on 15 off. Do this for an hour.

Thoughts - 2 1/2s of fitness is a lot. I my heart rate was a we bit higher. My sister who owns the gym I teach at remarked about crazy veins running through my head and arms after the class.
Great feedback !

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Sups AM - Vitapack / Fish Oil
PRE - White Rapids
Intra - Aorta

Upper Body Work

Bench
135x20
Working
225x10 2 Sets
245x4

Close Grip Pause Reps
185x6 2 Sets

Preacher Bench Ez Curls
75x20
95x15 2 Sets
115x8
75x20

Tricep Pushdowns
90x12 3 Sets
90x10 70x10 50x10 30x12 ((drop set))

Flat/30/45/90 Dumbbell Press Super Set ((move bench to different angles without rest))
55x24 2 Sets ((6 before changing angle))

Tricep Dips ((couldn't find stinking belt to add make the weighted))
BWx15 4 Sets

Eliptical
12 Minutes arms and legs movement to cooldown

Stretch
10 Minutes

Thoughts - Did not feel all that strong today but energy was great!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice push down and preachers . Great for growth .
I do a lot of pushdowns. mostly super light just for joint health. it's something I've picked up from watching westside barbell videos. even with just bands it's excellent for your joints that you are killing when you do lots of bench. In addition if you're locking your elbows in the press movement is more tricep and chest than a chest and front delt movement.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Sups- AM - Multivitamin Pack / Fish Oil
- Pre - White Rapids
- Intra -Aorta

Leg Day

Squats
135x20
225x10
Working
315x6
365x2 2 Sets
275x12 Amrap PR

SDL
275x8 3 Sets

Hack Squats
2 Plate Pause for 4 Seconds x 12
3 Plates x 12 3 Sets

Standing Calf RAise Machine
315x12 4 Sets

Romain Split Squats Leg on bench
135x14 Each LEg x 3 Sets

Leg Extensions / Curl Super Set
230x10 3 Sets / 130x12 3 Sets

Thoughts - Lots of volume just kept powering through thanks to Aorta!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 25, 26 and 28

Sups - AM - Multivitamin/ Fish Oil
- PRE - P.P.K
- Intra - Aorta

Big Back Day 26

Bent Over Rows
225x10
245x8
265x6
265x6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
209x10 3 Sets

Low Cable Pulls
250x10 3 Sets

Preacher Curls
115x10 3 Sets

Abs
Wheel Rollout 12 Reps 3 Sets
Captains Chair Knee Raises 20 Reps 3 Sets
Weighted Twists 45x20 3 Sets

Cooldown
12 Minute Walk on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching

Day 27 Deadlift / Triceps

Deads
225x10
315x10
Working
405x6
450x3
495x1
515x Fail equipment failure.....
315x18

Squats
315x5 3 Sets

Pushdowns
100x10 3 Sets
100x6 80x6 60x6 40x?? ((till failure))

French Press
75x12 4 Sets

Tricep Dumbbell Extension
90x10 3 Sets

Day 28 Bench

Bench Press
135x20
225x8
265x6
275x5
135x38 Rep PR

Lower End Presses at 50% of Max
155x20 3 Sets

Chest Cable Flyes
30x20 4 Sets

Flat / 35/45/90 Incline aka 24s
55 Dumbbell 24 Reps 3 Sets

Sup Thoughts - I can tell now at the end that I'm building up a tolerance. I do think it's good to cycle every three weeks with different types of stimulants so you don't build up too much of a tolerance to one thing.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 25, 26 and 28

Sups - AM - Multivitamin/ Fish Oil
- PRE - P.P.K
- Intra - Aorta

Big Back Day 26

Bent Over Rows
225x10
245x8
265x6
265x6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
209x10 3 Sets

Low Cable Pulls
250x10 3 Sets

Preacher Curls
115x10 3 Sets

Abs
Wheel Rollout 12 Reps 3 Sets
Captains Chair Knee Raises 20 Reps 3 Sets
Weighted Twists 45x20 3 Sets

Cooldown
12 Minute Walk on Eliptical
10 Minute Stretching

Day 27 Deadlift / Triceps

Deads
225x10
315x10
Working
405x6
450x3
495x1
515x Fail equipment failure.....
315x18

Squats
315x5 3 Sets

Pushdowns
100x10 3 Sets
100x6 80x6 60x6 40x?? ((till failure))

French Press
75x12 4 Sets

Tricep Dumbbell Extension
90x10 3 Sets

Day 28 Bench

Bench Press
135x20
225x8
265x6
275x5
135x38 Rep PR

Lower End Presses at 50% of Max
155x20 3 Sets

Chest Cable Flyes
30x20 4 Sets

Flat / 35/45/90 Incline aka 24s
55 Dumbbell 24 Reps 3 Sets

Sup Thoughts - I can tell now at the end that I'm building up a tolerance. I do think it's good to cycle every three weeks with different types of stimulants so you don't build up too much of a tolerance to one thing.
I agree with your tolerance observation! The body is very good at adapting, so a lot of supplements should be cycled for maximum effectiveness.