TIme to get Volitale with Angcd3..(sponsored)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
First I want to thank ManimalPatB for the chance to log this Pre. For me this is the type of product that I prefer to run. I lower stim workout enhancing pump product. Not because I have anything against caffeine, but I'm one of those people that it does very little too unless I take a crap ton it, which would not be overly healthy. So lets get going and see what this will do.
Volatile.png

Agmatine Sulfate
Increases Nitric Oxide Production.

Citrulline Malate
Fuels muscle energy production - ATP.

ViNitrox™
Creates a lasting vasodilating effect which allows a greater increase in blood flow.

DiCreatine Malate
Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium, supporting an anabolic environment inside your cells.
The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper a digestion rate to insure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.

Creatine MagnaPower®
Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.

Green Coffee Bean Extract
Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).

Diindolylmethane
Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
Helps support a healthy testosterone to estrogen balance.

Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Helps the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, which is used to produce energy.

Taurine
Increases energy levels.

CarnoSyn®
Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
FireTitan SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda hairygrandpa HIT4ME bighulksmash

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insies!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So this was waiting for me by my front door Friday night .. sitting right next to a box of Omaha steaks my office sent out for Christmas .. pre and protein . Nice way to start the weekend .

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this was waiting for me by my front door Friday night .. sitting right next to a box of Omaha steaks my office sent out for Christmas .. pre and protein . Nice way to start the weekend .
It's not a nice way it's the BEST WAY

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Of course. Have you tried HST yet ?
Not yet.. Studhorse gave me two books to read about it. planning on doing it next. I just started a new routine so I want to finish that then HST will up next. Once I start something like a new routine I have to finish it..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not yet.. Studhorse gave me two books to read about it. planning on doing it next. I just started a new routine so I want to finish that then HST will up next. Once I start something like a new routine I have to finish it..
I started it but wasn't ready . Make sure u learn the 15s he will explain .

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so like I said I just started a new routine its a 3day on 1off , its actually Arnold's Blueprint for Mass its an 8 week program and with my schedule the way it is right now it lets me hit every body part. So Saturday's workout...

Dosed Two scoops of Cherry lemonade:
- Mixed up very well
-and the taste was on point, very good tasted just like cherry with a splash of lemonade

My workout was as followed Chest and Back

Flat Bench - 30 (warm up) 135 12 (225) 10(245) 8(255) 6(275)
Incline- 30 (warm up) 135 12(205) 10(225) 8(225) 6(255)
Super set Cable fly's with cable pull downs 30-12-10-8-6

Wide grip pull ups - 4 sets to failure
Super set Bar rows with dual dumbell rows(nice and slow focusing on the muscle contractions at the top) - 30 (135(bar) 40's(DB)) 225 and 60's were used for the remainder 12-10-8-6

Abs ( 4 sets of 20 hanging leg raises)
1 mile on the treadmill 7:30

I had very nice pump through out the entire work out which was great. It was evident after I finished my flat bench, it felt like i had just completed and entire chest routine. I could tell that it did provide me with some extra energy to get through my workout but like I said stims don't really do a lot for me as far as crazy energy in the gym, but could feel I had an extra push which was nice.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love 3 on 1 off. Going back to it in three weeks.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a low stim guy and this is one of my favorites to use. That's funny, just ordered an Omaha gift pack for myself as well.....

Enjoy the product.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I am a low stim guy and this is one of my favorites to use. That's funny, just ordered an Omaha gift pack for myself as well.....

Enjoy the product.
Thanks .. must be the way to go Omaha steaks and Volatile!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In dis bytch

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know I'm in. stumbled onto this one. some reason my notifications are not working that well.
I wont bug you for noodz yet. lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
you know I'm in. stumbled onto this one. some reason my notifications are not working that well.
I wont bug you for noodz yet. lol
Ha!!.. glad you found it .. mine's been all messed up this too somethings not working right..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha!!.. glad you found it .. mine's been all messed up this too somethings not working right..
I take what I said back. Need a Post workout Noodz to show that awesome pump.
I knew I would find an angle to support your log and get my Noodz fix. :icon_lol:

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I take what I said back. Need a Post workout Noodz to show that awesome pump.
I knew I would find an angle to support your log and get my Noodz fix. :icon_lol:
HAAA!! that was quick..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss the free buffet?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'll update my full workout tomorrow but had a really nice pump tonight doing arms and shoulder .. veins were popping

Well for me anyway

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll update my full workout tomorrow but had a really nice pump tonight doing arms and shoulder .. veins were popping

Well for me anyway
Dam dude. Is that a forearm or a calve?
Just dam bro.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so last night workout was Shoulder and arms ( i had to take my daughter to practice so I had exactly 1 hour and 5 minutes..lol) So I had to kill it to get it all in needles to say i was spent by the end but I had a crazy pump going which lasted quiet a while after. So I dosed my two scoops of Volatile and off I went. I really love this flavor.. also I forgot my shaker so I had to mix it in a cup a few stirs and it was dissolved..perfect!
My work out:

Standing overhead press 5x5 (135 135 155 155 175)
Super set
Seated DB press/front raises 30(50lb press 20lb raises) 12(65 -35) 10(75-35) 8(80 -35) 6(90-35)
Super set
side raises with upright rows 30(20lb raises 50lb rows) 12(35-80) 10(40-90) 8(40-100) 6(10-110)

Barbell curls 30(50lbs) 12(90) 10(100) 8(110) 6(110)
Superset
seated two arm curls/bent over concentration curls 30 (35's for both) 12(50's for both) 10(55-50) 8(55-50) 6(60-50)

Close grip bench(had to make this my last exercise so had to cut the tri section short my daughter gets anxious if shes not like exactly 45 minutes early to practice.. not sure where she gets that from..lol..but anyway) 30 (135) 12(205) 10(225) 8(255) 6(275)

So after two days Im really liking the Volatile.. the taste is great mixes really nice and is giving me a really great pump that lasts well after the workout is over. !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but..I brought more party!! Looking all swolled up in here already bro!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Late to the party but..I brought more party!! Looking all swolled up in here already bro!!
Thanks brother .. glad to have you !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So last night was legs then played a little basketball a couple hours later. Not much to report as far as the Volatile goes for me for legs still tasted darn good though!
My workout was as followed

Squats 5 x10- Warmup 135-- 225 (10) 225 (10) 315(10) 315(10) 315(10)
Leg press 5x10 Warm up 5 plates/side-- 6plates/side(10) 7plates/side(10) 8plates/side(10) 9paltes/side(10) 9plates/side(10)
Dead lifts 5x5 Warmup 135 then 225... 315 (5x5)
leg extensions 5x10 Not sure what the weight is I never look warmup with one somewhere in the middle then build up to the stack
Lying leg curls same as extensions

Today is my off day... Looking forward to chest and back again tomorrow and feeling the pump!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So last night was legs then played a little basketball a couple hours later. Not much to report as far as the Volatile goes for me for legs still tasted darn good though!

Leg press 5x10 Warm up 5 plates/side-- 6plates/side(10) 7plates/side(10) 8plates/side(10) 9paltes/side(10) 9plates/side(10)
leg extensions 5x10 Not sure what the weight is I never look warmup with one somewhere in the middle then build up to the stack

Today is my off day... Looking forward to chest and back again tomorrow and feeling the pump!
Legs?....THEN basketball? Crazy brother!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Nice!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dam bro. That is a leg explosion!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't do ball after legs. I would have no jumping ability....haha nice work!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I couldn't do ball after legs. I would have no jumping ability....haha nice work!
Ha.. See not a problem for me.. Im a 215lb Italian.. I was born with no jumping ability!!.. so it doesn't change my game at all...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

DAMN!!!! Crazy leg day

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm late but I'm here