BloodManor get Volatile (sponsored log)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really want to thank the people from high tech for letting me run Volatile pwo. I have been looking for a low stim alternative that's more performance based. I will be 2 scooping it and running phat.

image_prodprod1030008_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Your search for a one stop pre-workout has finally come. VOLATILE™ from Formutech Nutrition combines all of the ingredients you used to mix together into your shaker cup. We have blended some of the hottest and best ingredients on the market into one straight forward, high powered, muscle searing pump action pre-workout. No more adding Creatine, it's in there. No more drinking a separate Nitric Oxide pump blasting drink separate from your energy drink, it's in there. The patented Beta Alanine of Carnosyn combined with Creatine Magnapower™ will engorge your muscles with skin splitting pumps that will last for hours after you leave them gym.

The focus on VOLATILE is the what everyone wants when the leave the gym; an amazing pump! The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically suggested to increase blood flow into your muscles rapidly, which aids in nutrient shuttling, muscle fullness and unbelievable vascularity while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to pump out more sets and more reps than you ever before.*

Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a science-backed way to give you an athletic edge that will support endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*

We have created a safe-to-use product for all amateur athletes. Below is a breakdown of that more than 9 grams of active ingredients in the new VOLATILE.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting dressed for the gym. Wife wakes up she is sick. Daughter wakes up sick. I was just sick. Snowing heavily.
My gainsssssssssss :(
Hope it clears up a little this afternoon and head to the gym.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this!
Glad to have you
At the doctor with my daughter then medicine run then stores for soup and stuff. Then hopefully I can sneak out to the gym for a hour and put volatile to the test.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In this. Will be logging this myself in a short time!!!

Hope the family feels better and you are able to hit the gym too! Super dose vitamin C so it can't circle back on you.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hope the family feels better and you are able to hit the gym too! Super dose vitamin C so it can't circle back on you.
Already was hugging the bowl the whole night and actually dropped 10lbs lol. Gained 5 back but on a cut dammit

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hugged my pizza last night. :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously if I sit around and wait for an invite to this party Ill never get here, so Im crashing this party!!! In here for support brosef

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously if I sit around and wait for an invite to this party Ill never get here, so Im crashing this party!!! In here for support brosef
Thanks titan
I need to put up the copy paste of names lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
CHEFtepesh Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa BloodManor

whoeverdafuqelseimissed

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Good luck with the sickness dude. Everyone here had it the other day. Except it would be a bad idea to hug the bowl here that day. Lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Files from phone to big to post fuk
Downed 2 scoops of to the gym.

Flavor off the bat - cherry lemonade
Holy fuk it's amazing. Strong cherry flavor with a hint of lemonade. Best version of this flavor I ever had.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kill in me smalls.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!! Always on the lookout for a new pre

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had my first workout with volatile

Energy and focus where there and it lasted throughout the workout. Today was chest and arms and my endurance was solid all the way through. Couldn't get a pump to save my life today but that happens.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
photo resizer app in any phone works wonders

Holy fuk it's amazing. Strong cherry flavor with a hint of lemonade. Best version of this flavor I ever had.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Message me your email or your phone number and I'll send you a text what you will be handling
Don't be sending him pics of my junk and calling it yours. Regrets.... lmao.

Last time I sunbath nood. (Satellite hackster)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't be sending him pics of my junk and calling it yours. Regrets.... lmao.

Last time I sunbath nood. (Satellite hackster)
I hackith for the gainiths if not peen then poon if not may than june of not me than you how do you do mr.magoo ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting dressed for the gym. Wife wakes up she is sick. Daughter wakes up sick. I was just sick. Snowing heavily.
My gainsssssssssss :(
Hope it clears up a little this afternoon and head to the gym.
Lol, sounds like my day. Sick. No sleep. Woke up to snow. Gotta love new England.

This is GREAT advise and for whatever reason nobody listens to it. Maybe they think it doesn't work? Probably because they take 1-5 vitamin c pills and it doesn't work and they give up. Whenever I am sick, getting sick or in close proximity to sick I jump right to 40-50 g of vitamin C a day and if I don't get some explosive diarrhea from that, I take more until I do. Never had to take more than 75 grams. Will kill almost anything fast.

photo resizer app in any phone works wonders
You are wicked smaht! Thanks for the invite!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol, sounds like my day. Sick. No sleep. Woke up to snow. Gotta love new England.

This is GREAT advise and for whatever reason nobody listens to it. Maybe they think it doesn't work? Probably because they take 1-5 vitamin c pills and it doesn't work and they give up. Whenever I am sick, getting sick or in close proximity to sick I jump right to 40-50 g of vitamin C a day and if I don't get some explosive diarrhea from that, I take more until I do. Never had to take more than 75 grams. Will kill almost anything fast.

You are wicked smaht! Thanks for the invite!
Iam a jackass with a badge ....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
75g of vita c wow
Id **** my liver out
Well, I take 5-6 grams a day every day at least. So I am somewhat used to it.

Last year was the first time I had a cold in 4+ years. My mom, dad, gf all got hit with a bug and they all literally spent a week in bed and were sick for at least 2 weeks.

One day I started getting symptoms and started the mega dosing Vitamin C. I never missed a day of work and in less than 48 hours I was over it ...The key is to make sure you take enough. Which is more than most people think by a long shot.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops prior to lifting
Leg day and man did the energy and focus pay off
Squats went smooth and quick
Hack squats where amazing
Leg curls I flew through
Calf raises where burning

Then did a mile on elliptical I know I did cardio!!!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ManimalPatB
VaughnTrue
Big_Spaz
TrainerTone danielmoo

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

YES!!!!!!! Love hearing that

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been training the last few days and 2 scooping Volatile. The focus and energy are really good and with no crash