My IML 4-andro, 1-andro, Deca-Drol log

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
I will be taking 4- andro, 1 andro, and Deca Drol all by iron mag labs starting tomorrow 12/17/2016. This will be a four week cycle 1 of each in the am 1 of each in the pm
My currents stats are
Height-5"5
weight- 178 upon waking in the morning
Max Bench- 235
Body fat- 18%
arms- 15in
waist- 35in
I do not dead lift or squat because I have nerve damage in my lumbar.
My max leg press is probably about 600
I have been training for almost 3 years and I am a 25 year old male. I am doing this during my Christmas break from school and will be logging what changes I see. So I will not be logging on the first day unless I notice anything that could be helpful to somebody.

TrenQuagmire

TrenQuagmire

Awards
Awesome man good luck, I'm also running a very similar cycle

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Day 1
I already took my fist dose and done a chest workout, I cant say I felt anything or any sides so far. I am looking forward to a couple weeks in I know this doesn't usually work til about the second or third week
Did incline bench
135x5
155x5
175x5
185x5
185x3
Could not get 5 reps on that last set
I did a lot of other things for just but this is my primary movement I want to see go up

TrenQuagmire

TrenQuagmire

Awards
Yea I'm just finishing my first week and nothing so far man but I'll be taking my first pin of deca tomorrow so we'll see what happens

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
I know It takes a little to kick in and we all want results now.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Day 2
Did back this morning. I doubt the stuff is kicking in but I can say That I felt like I could go forever in the gym today and last night I had some very unusual dreams if you catch my drift.
I feel great.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Day 5
this morning I woke weighing a 185 pounds that is a 7 pound gain in less than a week.
As far strength I cant say I have noticed much, but endurance has went up like crazy for sure; on things I used to struggle with 12 reps I can get like 20 now.
My aggression in the gym has seemed to increase and my libido seems the same
I may chalk everything else up to placebo but my pumps are getting insane. Last night I did shoulders and had the craziest/ kinda painful pump of my life.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
week 1
Weight 184 in the morning
I cant say I have noticed much
No real increase in strength, maybe a little in size. My muscles do seem fuller and my endurance has seem to went up. Libido isn't going down or anything, it may even be up a little.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
Any more changes? Today I started hi-tech superdrol with extreme dmz.

But I have deca-drol max and would like to give To my 33 year old brother.
Any negatives from the stack yet? Do you think that adding the andro1 and 4 helps reduce negative effects? Or hep with gains?