Hulk boost testosterone with m-test by CEL

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 143244View attachment 143245
Product Description
M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs

Shatter The Limits Of Your Testosterone!

If you are struggling in the gym and in the bedroom there is one thing you are clearly lacking, testosterone.

Go from troubled to thriving with M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs!

M-Test takes a multiple pathway approach to helping to raise your testosterone levels containing multiple patented ingredients at their full clinically studied doses to support increases in lean mass, strength, sex drive, and endurance.

It also supports increases in growth hormone and luteinizing hormone while helping to reduce your cortisol and estrogen levels.

Fully optimize your hormones and shatter the limits of your testosterone with M-Test!

Get it now!

Key Benefits of M-Test:

- Helps Boost Libido*
- Helps Reduce DHT*
- Helps Increase Strength*
- Helps Increase Lean Mass*
- Helps Increase Endurance*
- Helps Boost Free Testosterone*
- Helps Boost Luteinizing Hormone*
- Helps Boost Follicle Stimulating Hormone*
- Helps Reduce Cortisol Levels*
- Helps Reduce Estrogen Levels*
- Helps Boost Growth Hormone*
- Helps Improve Mood*

Key Ingredients of M-Test:

Fadogia Agrestis PE: Fadogia Agrestis is an herb that is indigenous to Africa that has been used for centuries as a male aphrodisiac and has been shown in rodent studies to potently increase testosterone and boost libido Unlike other aphrodisiacs, Fadogia Agrestis has also demonstrated an ability to increase ejaculation latency; potentially allowing men to last longer in bed. Several studies have implicated the Saponin content of Fadogia in enhancing testosterone and aphrodisiac properties through the increase of luteinizing hormone (LH) within the body. Under normal conditions LH is released in order to maintain testosterone within a given range, however as LH is increased, this allows the stimulation of increased testosterone production.

Urtica Dioica: an herb that may help increase free testosterone levels while also helping to reduce dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract: KSM-66® is a high quality Ashwagandha extract produced by Ixoreal that was in development for over 14 years. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that is commonly associated with helping with anxiety. In the case of KSM-66®, it has also been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). In addition to helping optimize important anabolic hormones, Ashwagandha helps reduce levels of cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone in the body and chronically elevated levels of it can suppress testosterone production and inhibit anabolism.

Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali): An extract developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and male fertility, Tongkat Ali supports increased sex drive through multiple pathways, including through the influence of free testosterone sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and aromatase activity. SHBG is a protein which inhibits the circulation of your free testosterone by binding it up and making it unavailable - Tongkat Ali has been suggested to impact SHBG based on clinical studies. Studies have also shown it to have anti-aromatase properties similar to Formestane, which leads to decreased estrogen and increased testosterone.

PrimaVie® Shilajit Extract: a clinically proven and highly quality Purified Shilajit from the Himalayas that has been shown in studies to significantly increase free and total testosterone levels, as well as improve physical performance and reduce fatigue. In one human trial, Shilajit was able to markedly enhance the extracellular matrix gene expression responsible for skeletal muscle adaptation, making it one of the only ingredients to augment the effect of exercise in this manner.

Boron Citrate: Boron is a trace mineral that has scientific evidence supporting its use for increasing testosterone and free testosterone levels. It also has scientific evidence supporting its ability to decrease estrogen levels. A scientific study on eight healthy male volunteers showed that subjects supplementing with 10 mg. of boron significantly increase free (active) testosterone levels and decreased estrogenic activity as measured by a significant decrease in estradiol after only seven days. These results showed a 28% increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in free estrogen levels.

Mucuna Pruriens: Mucuna Pruriens is an adaptogenic herb that may help increase LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which can lead to increases in testosterone production and release. It may also help elevate levels of growth hormone (GH) in the body and lower prolactin levels by increasing dopamine neurotransmitter synthesis.

CHEFtepesh
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa whoeverdafuqelseimissed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insies.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hola amigos

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in like Flynn
had my eye on this M-test.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash
Reminder: dont think the bottle is a one serving!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash
Reminder: dont think the bottle is a one serving!
Don't listen to him^ bighulksmash He's a liar from Liarsville.
Edit: Also, don't let him talk you into sending noodz by email.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In mang

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Welcome guys ... the ingredient panel for this product really caught my eye. Im super excited to see how this kicks in and pushes me past the slumps.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will only be taking my basic support supps , CQ10 , FISH OIL , NAC , CRANBERRY EXTRACT, cheap multivitamin. Meals have been switched to cutting heavy cardio has begun . Walked today 4x 2 miles each . Not bad since 6am .

What do you guys think of the body burning fat while walking in cold temps ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will only be taking my basic support supps , CQ10 , FISH OIL , NAC , CRANBERRY EXTRACT, cheap multivitamin. Meals have been switched to cutting heavy cardio has begun . Walked today 4x 2 miles each . Not bad since 6am .

If you are not naked it would probably be a great idea! just watch the lungs in that cold ass Boston air.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cold air seems to cause **** to build up in my lungs so I end up coughing for hours after. Nice that you can go for a walk and you aren't freezing your balls off yet.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in homey ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

VERY cold temps actually have been proven to force the body to burn more cals just to keep warm. That said, its not a very significant amount so probably not worth the anguish for 50cals/day or whatever it comes out to

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
VERY cold temps actually have been proven to force the body to burn more cals just to keep warm. That said, its not a very significant amount so probably not worth the anguish for 50cals/day or whatever it comes out to
Truth! Thanks boone !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just broscience here but I would have thought that the body would burn a more substantial amount than 50 cals to maintain basal temp?

btw-here I am, in again!!!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just broscience here but I would have thought that the body would burn a more substantial amount than 50 cals to maintain basal temp?

The body is extremely good at conserving energy and it'll do this my limiting blood flow to extremities. In sever cases like hypothermia the body cuts off all blood flow to extremities and then right before you freeze to death it gives up and blood rushes back to the extremities. This is why people who die of hypothermia often are found without clothes on. The sudden blood flow makes them feel hot all of the sudden

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

You're making me feel like a repeat of The Partridge Family lmao !!! Welcome T .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The body is extremely good at conserving energy and it'll do this my limiting blood flow to extremities. In sever cases like hypothermia the body cuts off all blood flow to extremities and then right before you freeze to death it gives up and blood rushes back to the extremities. This is why people who die of hypothermia often are found without clothes on. The sudden blood flow makes them feel hot all of the sudden
here is an equation for you...take a guy from Australia who has never experienced cold weather and hikes and walks all the time...move his lucky arse to Alaska and give him a axe to cut fire wood....which one would he burn more cals doing...:stooges:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Being shivering cold definitely burns more calories than being just a little cold. Shivering can burn around 100 calories in 15 minutes. The muscles secrete a hormone called irisin that stimulates heat production from white and brown fat cells stored in the body."

Dr. Google
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"Being shivering cold definitely burns more calories than being just a little cold. Shivering can burn around 100 calories in 15 minutes. The muscles secrete a hormone called irisin that stimulates heat production from white and brown fat cells stored in the body."

Dr. Google
lol...science is not consistent....I believe the earths core is warming, but at the same time here in Indiana the last few days we have been only a degree or two from setting ALL TIME RECORD LOWS...the normal high is in the 40's we are stuck in the teens with wind chill approaching zero.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...science is not consistent....I believe the earths core is warming, but at the same time here in Indiana the last few days we have been only a degree or two from setting ALL TIME RECORD LOWS...the normal high is in the 40's we are stuck in the teens with wind chill approaching zero.
Polar ice caps melting turkeys gobblet changing color.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Dr. Google
This is true but what hulk is taking about is jot being so cold he'd be shivering. The act of walking/exercise is Going to keep blood flowing and him warmer so it would have to be really really cold and he'd have to basically be naked or so underclothed that he was cold enough to shiver. Anyone who has been out moving around knows it much less likely that you'll. E shivering st that level of activity.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is true but what hulk is taking about is jot being so cold he'd be shivering. The act of walking/exercise is Going to keep blood flowing and him warmer so it would have to be really really cold and he'd have to basically be naked or so underclothed that he was cold enough to shiver. Anyone who has been out moving around knows it much less likely that you'll. E shivering st that level of activity.
Well. I guess he's going to have to take off a "few" layers and slow down. For science.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Polar ice caps melting turkeys gobblet changing color.
and my balls are turning blue.....not roasting them on an open fire-forget it!!:grumpy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so when you are done outside stand in cold shower for 45 minutes to get that 'EXTRA CALORIE BURN'.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
running bare..thru the woods!!!
While yelling loudly!
Exhalation therapy for Max O2 to help burn more calories.

Ok. I made that up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Polar plunger
excellent idea....work out in below zero temps then take a 'skinny dip'----woooohoooo....don't plan on impressing many chicks afterward though......

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent idea....work out in below zero temps then take a 'skinny dip'----woooohoooo....don't plan on impressing many chicks afterward though......
LOL shrinkage. or should I say crawl up inside you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL shrinkage. or should I say crawl up inside you!
maybe appeal to a certain 'kind of chick'...... hey I am trying to be opened minded here, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you were reporting stuff already I'd be surprised and then follow up with asking you to send me some
I could be a 5%er and plunge 3cc's of bullshark testosterone straight into my omohyoid and yell geronimo. But we all know Iam just a poor boy and nobody loves me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10