Bighulksmash travels to Gains city with vein nutritions Sedation

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 143144

View attachment 143145

Sedation is an effective long-term daily use sleep aid supplement, it is non-habit and non-tolerance forming. Along with good sleep hygiene, Sedation is your solution for a deep restful night of sleep. Taken 30mins-2 hours before bedtime, Sedation not only helps put you to sleep, but also helps you stay asleep. Rest is just as important as diet and workout. When you're asleep, the body rebuilds and recovers, this is when the true growth occurs. Sleep is a vital part of recovery and growth and Sedation is our base product for promoting sleep. If there are days you need extra help falling asleep or if you're looking to be knocked down ASAP, combine Sedation with Comatize.

What's the secret to Sedation?

Vitamin B3 - promotes sleep in people who have insomnia caused by depression and/or stress. Also known as Niacin, a deficiency in niacin can cause insomnia and restlessness, so it's no surprise that supplementing with B3 can promote better sleep. Vitamin B3 also reduces high cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as the risk of heart attack.

Vitamin B6 - helps converts tryptophan in your body to Vitamin B3 and serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulating sleep patterns.

Rutaecarpine - increases the metabolism of caffeine in this body. This helps the body break down and remove caffeine in the body. As we all known caffeine can contribute to restlessness and awake-fullness, so rutaecarpine aids in eliminating the caffeine in your body and allowing you to calm down and reduce the effects of caffeine.

4-aminobutanoic acid- also known as GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid, it is a neurotransmitter that can reduce nerve activity, essentially bringing your body down from an excited state and helping to calm you both physically and mentally. Individuals with insomnia have shown to have lower levels of GABA, so supplementing with GABA is important for restful sleep.

Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate + Magnesium Aspartate - along with Vitamin B6, comprises a supplement known as ZMA. ZMA helps the body achieve deeper levels of REM sleep and support hormone effects while asleep.

Melatonin- a hormone that regulates the daily onset of darkness, melatonin promotes sleep by helping regulate the body's internal clock of sleeping and waking hours.

Aminoethanoic Acid - also known as glycine, this supplement has shown to increase sleep quality and improve levels of fatigue and well being the next day due to better sleep

L-y-glutamylethylamide - a naturally occuring amino acid, L-theanine is a psychoactive compound, meaning it is able cross the blood-brain barrier and interact directly with the nervous system. There, L-Theanine works by stimulating the production of GABA, which we know already is responsible for "relaxing" the body's nerve firings. L-Theanine improves sleep in making falling asleep easier and faster and increasing sleep duration.

Valeriana officinalis - also known as valerine, this naturally occuring extract from the Valeriana officinalis plant is traditionally brewed for tea or eaten for relaxation and sedation purposes.

Mucuna pruriens - increases levels of dopamine in the body. Dopamine plays an important role in the brain processes that lead to falling asleep and the REM stage of sleep associated with dreaming

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNQcCO3A7OW/

OTR TAG LIST UP LATER

VeinNutrition Bighulksmash

This is a new training log based on a old style with a new name. I welcome everybody to join me in my quest to go from 27% body fat down to 10 by June I have all the things at my disposal that would allow me to reach the goal .

I have all the supplements I have my workouts written down I've got the weights I need I've got the support from my great people.
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa whoeverdafuqelseimissed

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gains city, where the drinks are protein shakes and the women are dumbbells

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the gainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Gains city, where the drinks are protein shakes and the women are dumbbells
Funny you say that before my wife had the baby we used to play around and she would jump in my arms and I would call her like a set of weightsor bench press her over my head.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
6 mg of melatonin.. daaaang

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You know I am not missing a buddy of mines log!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in homie

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know iam a freak ... i dipped my finger in it b4 I left the PO parking lot haha
You're talkin about the sedation, right??

In for cheeky kunts!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You're talkin about the sedation, right??

In for cheeky kunts!!
Uhhh yeah lol, not the other stuff Ill have to fully deny anything to do with that pink Peruvian goodness !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wont be knockin till late but I will be doing a video review of my first impression and use of this product!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed since I got 2 mentions in 1 post lol.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo that list has dupes idk man ill tag u a few more times !
Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not the first time Brandinooooo's been tagged multiple times.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm about to make myself one of the fattest coffees of my life lots of caffeine I'm hoping that this will be a good chance to test out sedation full potential. Moving at Mach 1 to moving at -392 miles per hour

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is much appreciated bighulksmash! Glad you got it safely, our shipping has been bogged down last two weeks due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday mail traffic.

I think you should have received Comatize too, but no need to take it if you don't think you'll need it. Comatize is our knock out and Sedation is our dozy. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is much appreciated bighulksmash! Glad you got it safely, our shipping has been bogged down last two weeks due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday mail traffic.

I think you should have received Comatize too, but no need to take it if you don't think you'll need it. Comatize is our knock out and Sedation is our dozy. :)
Just 1 item the Sedation. I was hoping to try both and compare.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just 1 item the Sedation. I was hoping to try both and compare.
Hm you should've got both, I'll follow up with shipping department with why you only got Sedation when the stack should've been shipped. As a side note, we'll be doing some big organization changes as we move all domestic shipping to in-house and have our current warehouse just handle the international orders.

We'll get that Comatize out to you, PM or email me where you want it sent. I apologize for the inconvenience.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he wanted you to send it to me instead. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hm you should've got both, I'll follow up with shipping department with why you only got Sedation when the stack should've been shipped. As a side note, we'll be doing some big organization changes as we move all domestic shipping to in-house and have our current warehouse just handle the international orders.

We'll get that Comatize out to you, PM or email me where you want it sent. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Not a problem you guys are solid and I can't wait for my cocktail to meditate with !!! Pm incoming!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He likes my noodles. :naughty:

Too much?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Neither of you could cook rice right.....I may be easy but I'm not cheap.
HEY! Don't you dare insult my rice cooking abilities! I've worked very hard dragging those bags of rice through the streets every day, fighting off bad guys and giant sharks with death ray lasers, and rival rice gang members, just to cook you rice and this how I get repaid....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
HEY! Don't you dare insult my rice cooking abilities! I've worked very hard dragging those bags of rice through the streets every day, fighting off bad guys and giant sharks with death ray lasers, and rival rice gang members, just to cook you rice and this how I get repaid....
Yep....it wasn't sticky or soft or consentua............wait that's not about the rice.....
He likes my noodles. :naughty:

Too much?
Not enough :naughty:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dirty little men in this thread!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What can we do haha got caught up playn nhl with my son last night.... will try the the Sedation tonight !!!! So excited!!! What are you guys all running ? Any thing good ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZachH Supplement Auction 253