Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Shout out to @JakeAntaeus for sending me a bottle of the new titan to log.

product information below-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titan by Antaeus Labs

Become An Anabolic Titan!

Are you looking to grow in both strength and size.... Naturally?

The stars have aligned as a new groundbreaking natural anabolic has been born - welcome Titan by Antaeus Labs!

Titan brings a brand new ingredient to the market with Tomatidine, an ingredient that has been shown in studies to have anabolic properties helping users increase muscle mass, strength, recovery and endurance.... and itís 100% NATURAL.

Become transformed with Titan. Get it now!

Key Benefits of Titan:

- Helps Increase Muscle Mass*

- Helps Increase Strength*

- Helps Prevent Muscle Wasting*

- Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*

- Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*

- Non-Hormonal Natural Anabolic*

- Helps Improve Exercise Capacity*

- Helps Improve Mood*

Key Ingredients of Titan:

Ultra-Tomatidine: Sourced from green tomatoes this ingredient is a steroidal alkaloid has been shown in studies to have potent anabolic properties. Studies have also shown that it increases increase skeletal muscle mTORC1 signaling, reduces muscle wasting, improves recovery, stimulates muscle growth, and increases strength and exercise capacity. Additionally, it has been shown to have other health benefits such as reducing both serum and LDL (bad) cholesterol as well helping to reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries.

Shilajit: A nutrient and mineral rich biomass containing many medicinal humic and fulvic acids that has been touted for thousands of years for being the best carrier of energy and nutrition to the human body. In the case of Titan, this ingredient is used to enhance the bioavailability of Ultra-Tomatidine but it also comes along with other muscle building benefits. Shilajit has been shown in recent studies to help increase both testosterone secretion and stimulation.

______________________________ ______________________________ _____
    Goals for this log- lean/bulk as much as possible given the holidays etc.

Other products used in conjunction- Preworkout (either super pump 250 or conquer unleashed), protein, multi. Limiting my other products so i can fully test the efficacy of titan.

I train 4-5 days a week, after work in my home gym.

Dosing-4 caps daily- 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner.

You can also purchase this product at Titan by Antaeus Labs | Ultra-Tomatidine

Started my first dose with two caps this morning. Nothing to note obviously

If you have any questions, comments or information you would like to see in this log please let me know.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. I just want to take 2 caps a day, so take 1 prior to workout and 1 for post recovery? Not sure how to do this.
    •   

3. Subbed

4. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I just want to take 2 caps a day, so take 1 prior to workout and 1 for post recovery? Not sure how to do this.
    I would up the dose to at least 4 caps daily. However, if you want to stay 1&1 you could split them like that. At 4 caps you have a 30 day supply

5. Subbed...
    •   

6. Subbed

7. Here we go! Intrigued about this one for sure

8. This should be interesting i hope it blasts through more than a few barriers would be excellent if so

9. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Late but in here!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

11. Subbed for information and gains!

12. Thanks for joining gents. Weighed in this morning at 207.4 and will update later after my workout. Going to use a format similar to @Rocket3015 did when he logged for us and I'll get that squared away later as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks for joining gents. Weighed in this morning at 207.4 and will update later after my workout. Going to use a format similar to @Rocket3015 did when he logged for us and I'll get that squared away later as well.
    I will take that as a compliment, Thank you!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. Took one pill with a half scoop of PWO and did a Push routine. I am not tired yet, should I take another pill for recovery?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Took one pill with a half scoop of PWO and did a Push routine. I am not tired yet, should I take another pill for recovery?
    It's going to have a cumulative affect. I wouldn't go below two caps and I would personally increase it to four daily. If you want any tangible body composition changes doses are going to need to be at least that. What's your reasoning for two caps?

16. Are you HUGE yet?

17. Looks like an interesting product. In to see how it treats you.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

18. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    It's going to have a cumulative affect. I wouldn't go below two caps and I would personally increase it to four daily. If you want any tangible body composition changes doses are going to need to be at least that. What's your reasoning for two caps?
    I was following the dosage instructions on their bottle to take two caps a day. I'll take 2 caps a day for the first week and then see how it goes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Are you HUGE yet?
    The chicks walking by me in the gym kept doing a double take as I was lifting heavy ****. They couldn't keep their eyes off my YUUUGE guns lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    The chicks walking by me in the gym kept doing a double take as I was lifting heavy ****. They couldn't keep their eyes off my YUUUGE guns lol
    Nice I am sold! that the kind of feedback I like to hear!!!

21. Day 3 Body Weight 207lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Dosing- 2 caps am with breakfast and 2 caps pm with dinner

Workout- Chest/Tri's

Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/8/8 Reps
    Incline Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/8/8 Reps
    Dumbbell Pullovers – 3 Sets /12 Reps
    Standing Cable Flyes – 3 Sets / 10 Reps
    Triceps Cable Pushdown – 3 Sets / 12 Reps
    Overhead Dumbbell Extensions – 3 Sets / 12 Reps

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2600 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdwon

Notable Effects-Nothing to note as of yet. Only on day 3 but have not noticed any enhanced recovery above and beyond. Also nothing to note in regards to strength or body composition either. Used conquer unleashed today as my pre and endurance was enhanced-too early to tell if its related to titan.

22. Subbed for the revenge of the killer tomatos

23. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Subbed for the revenge of the killer tomatos
    Lol!
    https://youtu.be/W_PrRd-Y56c
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs TITAN