Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shout out to JakeAntaeus for sending me a bottle of the new titan to log.

product information below-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titan by Antaeus Labs

Become An Anabolic Titan!

Are you looking to grow in both strength and size.... Naturally?

The stars have aligned as a new groundbreaking natural anabolic has been born - welcome Titan by Antaeus Labs!

Titan brings a brand new ingredient to the market with Tomatidine, an ingredient that has been shown in studies to have anabolic properties helping users increase muscle mass, strength, recovery and endurance.... and it’s 100% NATURAL.

Become transformed with Titan. Get it now!

Key Benefits of Titan:

- Helps Increase Muscle Mass*

- Helps Increase Strength*

- Helps Prevent Muscle Wasting*

- Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*

- Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*

- Non-Hormonal Natural Anabolic*

- Helps Improve Exercise Capacity*

- Helps Improve Mood*

Key Ingredients of Titan:

Ultra-Tomatidine: Sourced from green tomatoes this ingredient is a steroidal alkaloid has been shown in studies to have potent anabolic properties. Studies have also shown that it increases increase skeletal muscle mTORC1 signaling, reduces muscle wasting, improves recovery, stimulates muscle growth, and increases strength and exercise capacity. Additionally, it has been shown to have other health benefits such as reducing both serum and LDL (bad) cholesterol as well helping to reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries.

Shilajit: A nutrient and mineral rich biomass containing many medicinal humic and fulvic acids that has been touted for thousands of years for being the best carrier of energy and nutrition to the human body. In the case of Titan, this ingredient is used to enhance the bioavailability of Ultra-Tomatidine but it also comes along with other muscle building benefits. Shilajit has been shown in recent studies to help increase both testosterone secretion and stimulation.

Other products used in conjunction- Preworkout (either super pump 250 or conquer unleashed), protein, multi. Limiting my other products so i can fully test the efficacy of titan.

I train 4-5 days a week, after work in my home gym.

Dosing-4 caps daily- 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner.

You can also purchase this product at Titan by Antaeus Labs | Ultra-Tomatidine

Started my first dose with two caps this morning. Nothing to note obviously

If you have any questions, comments or information you would like to see in this log please let me know.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to take 2 caps a day, so take 1 prior to workout and 1 for post recovery? Not sure how to do this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to take 2 caps a day, so take 1 prior to workout and 1 for post recovery? Not sure how to do this.
I would up the dose to at least 4 caps daily. However, if you want to stay 1&1 you could split them like that. At 4 caps you have a 30 day supply :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Here we go! Intrigued about this one for sure :D

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
This should be interesting i hope it blasts through more than a few barriers would be excellent if so

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late but in here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining gents. Weighed in this morning at 207.4 and will update later after my workout. Going to use a format similar to Rocket3015 did when he logged for us and I'll get that squared away later as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining gents. Weighed in this morning at 207.4 and will update later after my workout. Going to use a format similar to Rocket3015 did when he logged for us and I'll get that squared away later as well.
I will take that as a compliment, Thank you!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took one pill with a half scoop of PWO and did a Push routine. I am not tired yet, should I take another pill for recovery?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took one pill with a half scoop of PWO and did a Push routine. I am not tired yet, should I take another pill for recovery?
It's going to have a cumulative affect. I wouldn't go below two caps and I would personally increase it to four daily. If you want any tangible body composition changes doses are going to need to be at least that. What's your reasoning for two caps?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like an interesting product. In to see how it treats you.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to have a cumulative affect. I wouldn't go below two caps and I would personally increase it to four daily. If you want any tangible body composition changes doses are going to need to be at least that. What's your reasoning for two caps?
I was following the dosage instructions on their bottle to take two caps a day. I'll take 2 caps a day for the first week and then see how it goes.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you HUGE yet? :)
The chicks walking by me in the gym kept doing a double take as I was lifting heavy ****. They couldn't keep their eyes off my YUUUGE guns lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The chicks walking by me in the gym kept doing a double take as I was lifting heavy ****. They couldn't keep their eyes off my YUUUGE guns lol
Nice I am sold! that the kind of feedback I like to hear!!! ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Body Weight 207lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Dosing- 2 caps am with breakfast and 2 caps pm with dinner

Workout- Chest/Tri's

Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/8/8 Reps
Incline Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12/10/8/8 Reps
Dumbbell Pullovers – 3 Sets /12 Reps
Standing Cable Flyes – 3 Sets / 10 Reps
Triceps Cable Pushdown – 3 Sets / 12 Reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions – 3 Sets / 12 Reps

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2600 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdwon

Notable Effects-Nothing to note as of yet. Only on day 3 but have not noticed any enhanced recovery above and beyond. Also nothing to note in regards to strength or body composition either. Used conquer unleashed today as my pre and endurance was enhanced-too early to tell if its related to titan.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the revenge of the killer tomatos

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I see this working but think you will need at least 6 weeks of continuous use- 4 imo is too short. cant wait to see how this pans out in the weeks to follow-

subbed

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see this working but think you will need at least 6 weeks of continuous use- 4 imo is too short. cant wait to see how this pans out in the weeks to follow-

subbed
I am going to stay with taking 2 caps a day and see how this pans out for 8 weeks. Are you suppose to take caps on your day off. I am on a PPL routine.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't waste your caps on the off days, just eat a box of tomatoes throughout the day to keep your blood and tomatidine levels stable

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Confused: is it 60 or 120 caps/bottle? If it's 60 caps/bottle and you need 3-4 /day, that's one pricey supplement! However, of course, I'm very interested.

Crowbar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confused: is it 60 or 120 caps/bottle? If it's 60 caps/bottle and you need 3-4 /day, that's one pricey supplement! However, of course, I'm very interested.

Crowbar
60 count

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bottle says 60 caps. Is there a 120 cap bottle offered.
Fixed. But the label says 120 servings so I was trippin! Lol. Didn't even look at the capsule number. Just looked at the label. Will be going down to two caps daily. Want to make JakeAntaeus aware of the discrepancy. Here is what I was looking at. Didn't even realize it. Whoops. Kept thinking you were trying to make the bottle last sixty days. Glad I discovered this now or it would have been a two week log lol.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have had a kidney stone. I took a capsule apart and the ingredients are not broken down, you can see huge black bits and I had to take a spoon to crush them further. I am scared of taking these caps now. Please advise.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have had a kidney stone. I took a capsule apart and the ingredients are not broken down, you can see huge black bits and I had to take a spoon to crush them further. I am scared of taking these caps now. Please advise.
What do you mean by you "may have had" a kidney stone? That's a pretty specific, serious thing. That aside, are you stating that you took a capsule of Titan and experienced an adverse reaction? Sorry Afi140, don't mean to hijack your thread!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by you "may have had" a kidney stone? That's a pretty specific, serious thing. That aside, are you stating that you took a capsule of Titan and experienced an adverse reaction? Sorry Afi140, don't mean to hijack your thread!
If you open the capsule the ingredients are not grounded to a super fine dust like my bcaa is and I never had that feeling of death this morning. I took two titan caps and then worked out and when I came home I had this huge pain in the lower right side of my stomach. I just think the ingredients are not grounded enough.

You need to open the capsule and put the ingredients on a plate and see that the ingredients are not broken down enough.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you open the capsule the ingredients are not grounded to a super fine dust like my bcaa is and I never had that feeling of death this morning. I took two titan caps and then worked out and when I came home I had this huge pain in the lower right side of my stomach. I just think the ingredients are not grounded enough.

You need to open the capsule and put the ingredients on a plate and see that the ingredients are not broken down enough.
Could be completely unrelated. Also, go back down to one cap where you were fine and see if that helps. I'll open a cap when I get a chance. The mind is a powerful thing though. When you saw the open cap it could have led you to overthink things. Keep us updated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 Body Weight 207.8lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Dosing- 1 caps am with breakfast and 1 caps pm with dinner

Workout- chest/tris

Workout was listed but erased when I edited day 6 lol. Will retype when I get to a computer.

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2600 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdwon

Day 5 Notable Effects-enhanced recovery and increased hunger
Recovery- noticed increased recovery from my chest/tri workout. Not as sore as I normally am for sure.
Body Composition- nothing to report
endurance/other- had increased hunger the past couple days but still manageable.

Nothing mind blowing as of yet but have high hopes for the coming days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things are looking good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 Body Weight 207.5lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- off day

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2800 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdwon

Day 6 Notable Effects-enhanced recovery and muscle hardness
Recovery- noticed increased recovery from my chest/tri workout. Not as sore as I normally am for sure.
Body Composition- felt fuller and muscles felt slightly harder today. Nothing noticeable in the mirror though.
endurance/other- nothing to note today

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Antaeus Labs Titan Log

Day 8 Body Weight 208.1lbs - Logging Antaeus Labs Titan

Workout- legs
Squats- 4 sets 12,10,8,6
leg extensions- 4 sets 15
calve raises-3 sets 25
hamstring curls-4 sets, 16,14,14,12
dumbell lunges-burnout with 30's

Caloric Intake (calculated but rounded for convenience)- 2500 calories-40p/40/c/20f macro breakdown

Day 8 Notable Effects- strength,and muscle hardness
Recovery- I was pretty sore from my workout yesterday and did not have the enhanced recovery I seemed to have had the previous week (workout was intense so not discounting titan)
Body Composition- Still increased muscle fullness, also noticed enhanced pumps in my legs today as well. Also had a slight bump in weight today so things seem to be going in the right direction
endurance/other- I did notice some enhanced strength in my legs but what stood out to me most was my knee. I have had a nagging knee problem for a while now and it was the best it has felt in a long time. not sure if it's related to titan but definitely noteworthy.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jameschoi ---not to derail but can provide insight to others following along-any update on your titan run?

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
That's just shilajit. The complex is generally tan in color, but some residual shilajit is present, as we used a slight excess. Shilajit is hygroscopic, which means that it likes to form clumps, and it tends to darken, often turning very dark indeed. Its natural form is pure black. Run an image search for shilajit, and you'll immediately see what I'm talking about.

The clumps are not a problem, nor a health hazard, as they're rapidly soluble in water.

In any event, I hope that you're feeling better, and would like to thank you very much for your support!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jameschoi ---not to derail but can provide insight to others following along-any update on your titan run?
I'm going wait for you to finish your run on Titan and then start again. I only took 6 caps so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going wait for you to finish your run on Titan and then start again. I only took 6 caps so far.
Jamesschoi did you buy your own bottle, or were you given a bottle to log also?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought two bottles from getsupps and they offered the two stack deal for 113 with shipping.
lol...I guess results will tell if you got a deal-or not!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...I guess results will tell if you got a deal-or not!!!
This is it for me, no more buying supps after this. Gonna stick with whey protein and creatine, all the other stuff I have is going in the trash.