SPONSORED BPS EPIDRONE LOG BY THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This will be my sponsored log of BPS Epidrone.

I will be running this at 4 caps/day

First off, I would like to extend a huge thank you to FireTitan and the rest of the BPS team for allowing me to log this product for them. FireTitan makes this forum a better place, he has had my back for a while and wanted to see what this stuff would do for me and it is definitely appreciated. I'll do my best to not disappoint!

Age - 28
Starting BW - 279 LBS/280 LBS

SQUAT - 695 LBS
BENCH - 485 LBS
DEAD - 745 LBS

I have been training my balls off for over a decade. I love everything about powerlifting and strength in general. The goal, as it always is, is to get as big and freakin strong as possible!

My training consists of 9 week cycles. These 9 weeks consist of 3 3 week waves. First 3 are higher volume, middle 3 are medium volume and final 3 are low volume and where I eventually go for PR's on the 9th week. I am currently on week 3 of 9 so this epidrone cycle will culminate perfectly with this training cycle and PR's will definitely fall at the end of this log. I will post my sessions in here in detail so you can see how I train.

As far as food intake goes, I do consume a lot of food. Usually I get upwards of 350g+ protein per day consisting of eggs, steak, chickin, whey, whole milk, etc. I make sure to get multiple meals in that are nutrient packed but I also eat whatever I feel like on top of those meals. If I feel like some donuts or an entire pizza, I am going to have it.

I am already a few days in on this product and look forward to having everyone follow along with me. Please feel free to ask questions or make comments, I love sharing knowledge and talking with other like minded individuals about lifting and of course about the epidrone.

Will post today's squat session and a pic later tonight.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed fo the show!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Chit you know Im in for the killing of gainz!!! Looking forward to it! Anyway we can get some pictures of your incredibly insane size so people know what kind of Monstrosity is lifting small towns?? BPS you are NOT going to want to miss this one!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to see video of that 695 squat and 745 dead.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, looking forward to some big numbers!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has responded! Too many to say what up to individually but I'm glad you are all in here.

Here is a pic next to some of my family so everyone can kind of get a feel for my size.

beach flex 3.jpg

Pic is about a year old, I have put on more size since this shot, just thought it was a good post since its a picture next to other people and not just a bathroom selfie. (bathroom selfie overload is forthcoming though don't worry lol)..

Hit squats today and, as promised, here is how the session shook out

SKWATS
-630 LBS for a triple

REVERSE BAND SQUAT
-695 LBS for a single

FRONT SQUATS
-315 LBS X 10
-375 LBS X 8
-430 LBS X 5

HAMSTRING CURLS
-3 SETS OF 15 WITH 145 LBS

PLANKS
-4 SETS OF 45 SECONDS

BB CURLS
-5 SETS OF 12

The mission today was a triples PR. Week 3 of training cycle on squats is a triples PR, week 6 is a doubles PR leading up to a week 9 PR. Weeks 1/4/7 are 6-10 sets of 2 with 60-70% and less than a minute rest between sets, depending on the week the weight/# of sets changes but weight increases on these as cycle progresses. Weeks 2/5/8 are 5 sets of paused squats (5 sets of 5 week 2 with increasing weight based on specific %'s, 5 sets of 3 week 5 with increasing weight based on specific %'s, and a 5 set pyramid run of 5/4/3/2/1 reps with increasing weight based on specific %'s). Obviously my mission as the cycle progresses is to prepare myself and gradually drop volume/increase weight.

DEADS and BENCH have a different flow to them. I will get into how the training cycle looks for each when that specific session is posted next. BENCH is on Saturday. Will post a current pic with that sessions detailed outline on Saturday.

And just so it is known and not confused, I do not post my numbers in here to brag or boast. I am nothing special. I only post my lifts on here to do due diligence to the log and show/track progress.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Eh, wont wait til Saturday. No pump late night cold side view.

arm for log2.jpg

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Had my main BENCH session today. Everything was smooth and easy. The session went down like so...

BENCH
-430 LBS x 3 all reps paused @ chest

+Sling Shot
-485 LBS x 3

PULLUPS (BW @ 280lbs)
-BW x 14
-BW x 3 sets of 5 with 30 seconds rest between sets and different grips

DB LATERALS AND DB FRONT RAISE SUPERSETS
-15 LB DB X 40/40
-25 LB DB X 30/30
-35 LB DB X 20/20
-45 LB DB X 10/10

REAR DELT FLYES
-3 SETS OF 20

1 ARM PUSHDOWNS WITH BLUE BAND
-2 SETS OF 25

front4log.jpg

done. My 9 week cycle for BENCH is as follows: weeks 1-3 are triples (85% for a paused triple week 1, 87.5% for a paused triple week 2, 90% for a paused triple week 3). weeks 4-6 are doubles (95% for a paused double week 4, 97.5% for a paused double week 5, 100% for a paused double week 6). weeks 7-9 are singles (102% for a single week 7, 104% for a single week 8 and a max out attempt single in week 9). Everything ramps up and prepares me for a new max. So many people go way too heavy way too often and wonder why their numbers don't go up or they fade out. More training and less testing is key.

My second bench day consists of wide grip bench and close grip bench for sets of 4-6. This session is vital. It builds great strength and really beefs up all my pressing muscles. I will elaborate more on this session when I post that session next week.

As you can see my accessory work is very high volume. This tapers off as the training cycle progresses. During the first 3 weeks I am very volume heavy. I use these 3 weeks to add muscle, hone technique and put in a lot of work that will get me ready to smash big numbers at the end of the cycle.

Time to refeed. Here is what I have ready

steak.jpg

krispykremes.jpg

baklava.jpg

Big juicy steak, some krispy Kreme donuts and some baklava. I also have some homemade chili and a bunch of other stuff ready to be eaten! Pro tip on the steak, put a cast iron skillet in the oven with some butter or olive oil in it while the oven heats up. Once oven is ready take skillet out and put steak in with some coarse sea salt on top. Bake the steak at 400 for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Freakin delicious!

Obviously nothing to report on the epidrone yet. Should start seeing some stuff here in the upcoming week to report.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my main BENCH session today. Everything was smooth and easy. The session went down like so...

BENCH
-430 LBS x 3 all reps paused @ chest

+Sling Shot
-485 LBS x 3

PULLUPS (BW @ 280lbs)
-BW x 14
-BW x 3 sets of 5 with 30 seconds rest between sets and different grips

DB LATERALS AND DB FRONT RAISE SUPERSETS
-15 LB DB X 40/40
-25 LB DB X 30/30
-35 LB DB X 20/20
-45 LB DB X 10/10

REAR DELT FLYES
-3 SETS OF 20

1 ARM PUSHDOWNS WITH BLUE BAND
-2 SETS OF 25

View attachment 143107

done. My 9 week cycle for BENCH is as follows: weeks 1-3 are triples (85% for a paused triple week 1, 87.5% for a paused triple week 2, 90% for a paused triple week 3). weeks 4-6 are doubles (95% for a paused double week 4, 97.5% for a paused double week 5, 100% for a paused double week 6). weeks 7-9 are singles (102% for a single week 7, 104% for a single week 8 and a max out attempt single in week 9). Everything ramps up and prepares me for a new max. So many people go way too heavy way too often and wonder why their numbers don't go up or they fade out. More training and less testing is key.

My second bench day consists of wide grip bench and close grip bench for sets of 4-6. This session is vital. It builds great strength and really beefs up all my pressing muscles. I will elaborate more on this session when I post that session next week.

As you can see my accessory work is very high volume. This tapers off as the training cycle progresses. During the first 3 weeks I am very volume heavy. I use these 3 weeks to add muscle, hone technique and put in a lot of work that will get me ready to smash big numbers at the end of the cycle.

Time to refeed. Here is what I have ready

View attachment 143108
View attachment 143109
View attachment 143110

Big juicy steak, some krispy Kreme donuts and some baklava. I also have some homemade chili and a bunch of other stuff ready to be eaten! Pro tip on the steak, put a cast iron skillet in the oven with some butter or olive oil in it while the oven heats up. Once oven is ready take skillet out and put steak in with some coarse sea salt on top. Bake the steak at 400 for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Freakin delicious!

Obviously nothing to report on the epidrone yet. Should start seeing some stuff here in the upcoming week to report.
First, looking jacked as ever my man!! Second, really? Krispy Kreme? You cant show us that!!! At least me. And the steak thing...yes sir!! Never have done it in the oven, but that course sea salt on a room temperature steak before throwing it on the grill is amazeballz!!! Cant wait to see what happens when the Epidrone and its 2 Epis start to kick in!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
First, looking jacked as ever my man!! Second, really? Krispy Kreme? You cant show us that!!! At least me. And the steak thing...yes sir!! Never have done it in the oven, but that course sea salt on a room temperature steak before throwing it on the grill is amazeballz!!! Cant wait to see what happens when the Epidrone and its 2 Epis start to kick in!!
Thanks man! I am feeling great lately. Definitely firing on all cylinders! The cast iron skillet in the oven with butter on the skillet gives it a nice butter crust. Definitely a great way to cook a steak!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THE MONSTAR Bro whats your training split look like? I know you said the 9 week thing with 3 waves but, how many times a week are you hitting the big 3?

I just finished the smolov squat cycle and am trying to figure out what to do next. I'm lost now haha.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
THE MONSTAR Bro whats your training split look like? I know you said the 9 week thing with 3 waves but, how many times a week are you hitting the big 3?

I just finished the smolov squat cycle and am trying to figure out what to do next. I'm lost now haha.
I have a deadlift, bench, squat and 2nd bench day (consisting of wide grip and close grip work) every week. The key is just manipulating volume and intensity, building throughout the cycle and peaking for a PR every 9 weeks. It's a program from Chad Wesley Smith that I have tweaked a little bit. IMO this program can be used for years and years (obviously modifying accessory work to accommodate weaknesses) to get someone freaky strong and huge. If there is enough of a demand in here, I could type up the entire program including tweaks I make for everyone to see. Would take me a bit but I wouldn't mind if it would help you guys out.

Did DEADS today. Week 4 of training cycle and day 7 of epidrone. Here is how it went.

DEADS
-670 LBS x 2
-520 LBS for 7 sets of 3 reps each with 90 seconds rest in between

HAMSTRING CURLS
-125 LBS for 2 sets of 15

DB ROWS
-165 LBS x 10 for 4 sets

BB SHRUGS
-405 LBS x 12 for 3 sets

DEAD BUGS
-3 sets of 15

HIGH BAND ISO CURLS
-5 SETS OF 12

Definitely didn't feel locked in with my technique on the DEADS today. Happens one or two days every cycle so I am not worried in the least. Wasn't sitting back very well at the start and couldn't keep my upper back as tight as I usually do. It happens. Other than that I am officially a week in on the epidrone so things should start getting interesting soon!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I am feeling great lately. Definitely firing on all cylinders! The cast iron skillet in the oven with butter on the skillet gives it a nice butter crust. Definitely a great way to cook a steak!
Guarantee it!! Dont know if you can get your hands on any deer meat, but I have something for you to try. Take the tenderloin,cut into medallions, and cover all over with light brown sugar. Let the sugar settle until it starts to seep into the meat, then put 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese on each one, 2 slices of jalapeños, and wrap the entire thing in a slice of bacon. Cook on the skillet or electric pan, no oil needed, the once it heats, itll cook in the bacon grease. HOLY AMAZEBALLZ BRO

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a deadlift, bench, squat and 2nd bench day (consisting of wide grip and close grip work) every week. The key is just manipulating volume and intensity, building throughout the cycle and peaking for a PR every 9 weeks. It's a program from Chad Wesley Smith that I have tweaked a little bit. IMO this program can be used for years and years (obviously modifying accessory work to accommodate weaknesses) to get someone freaky strong and huge. If there is enough of a demand in here, I could type up the entire program including tweaks I make for everyone to see. Would take me a bit but I wouldn't mind if it would help you guys out.

Did DEADS today. Week 4 of training cycle and day 7 of epidrone. Here is how it went.

DEADS
-670 LBS x 2

HAMSTRING CURLS

DB ROWS
-165 LBS x 10 for 4 sets

BB SHRUGS
-405 LBS x 12 for 3 sets

DEAD BUGS
-3 sets of 15

HIGH BAND ISO CURLS
-5 SETS OF 12

Definitely didn't feel locked in with my technique on the DEADS today. Happens one or two days every cycle so I am not worried in the least. Wasn't sitting back very well at the start and couldn't keep my upper back as tight as I usually do. It happens. Other than that I am officially a week in on the epidrone so things should start getting interesting soon!
I am actually really excited about this!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

DEADS
-670 LBS x 2

HAMSTRING CURLS

DB ROWS
-165 LBS x 10 for 4 sets

BB SHRUGS
-405 LBS x 12 for 3 sets

DEAD BUGS
-3 sets of 15

HIGH BAND ISO CURLS
-5 SETS OF 12

Hell yea dude, if you type that up it would make my day haha. I understand if you don't though.

Also been following Chad Wesley Smith for a little while now, it seems a lot of guys are starting to follow his training methods.

Solid workout btw:beerchug:

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Guarantee it!! Dont know if you can get your hands on any deer meat, but I have something for you to try. Take the tenderloin,cut into medallions, and cover all over with light brown sugar. Let the sugar settle until it starts to seep into the meat, then put 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese on each one, 2 slices of jalapeños, and wrap the entire thing in a slice of bacon. Cook on the skillet or electric pan, no oil needed, the once it heats, itll cook in the bacon grease. HOLY AMAZEBALLZ BRO
Sounds incredible!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I am actually really excited about this!
Hell yea dude, if you type that up it would make my day haha. I understand if you don't though.

Also been following Chad Wesley Smith for a little while now, it seems a lot of guys are starting to follow his training methods.

Solid workout btw:beerchug:
At some point in the next few days, I will post the full 9 week training cycle in detail for you guys

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for monster gains!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Going to split the program up into each day and lay out the entire 9 week cycle for that lift/day so that it all flows and you can easily see at a glance how things change throughout the cycle.

DEADLIFTS are Mondays, BENCH 2 is on Tuesday, SQUATS are on Thursday and main BENCH day is on Saturday.

Accessory lifts change based on what I feel I need but the majority of this stays the same cycle after cycle. DEADS are always reset each rep, no touch and go reps.

Keep in mind the main lift increases in weight over the course of the cycle and decreases in volume, where as accessory work increases in weight and decreases in volume as the cycle goes on. Take deload weeks after weeks 3/6/9 if needed.

Week 1
DEADS
-80% X 3
-65% for 6 sets of 4 with 60 seconds rests
HAMSTRING CURLS
-3X15
BB or DB ROWS
-5X12
BB SHRUGS
-3x15
DEAD BUGS
-3x10
BICEP CURLS
-AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU NEED

Week 2
DEADS
-82.5% X 3
-65% FOR 8 SETS OF 4 WITH 1 MIN RESTS
-ACCESSORY WORK TEMPLATE SAME AS WEEK 1

Week 3
DEADS
-85% X 3
-65% X 10 SETS OF 4 WITH 1 MIN RESTS
-ACCESSORY WORK TEMPLATE SAME AS WEEK 1

Week 4
DEADS
-90% X 2
-70% FOR 7 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST
HAM CURL
-3X12
BB OR DB ROWS
-5X10
SHRUGS
-3X10
DEAD BUGS
-3X12
BICEP CURLS
-AS NEEDED

Week 5
DEADS
-93% X 2
-72.5% FOR 6 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECONDS REST
-FOLLOW ACCESSORY TEMPLATE FOR WEEK 4

Week 6
DEADS
-96% X 2
-75% FOR 5 SETS OF 3 WITH 90 SECOND RESTS
-FOLLOW ACCESSORY TEMPLATE FOR WEEK 4

Week 7
DEADS
-100% X 1
-80% FOR 4 SETS OF 2 WITH 2 MINUTE RESTS
BB OR DB ROWS
-3x8
SHRUGS
-3x10
DEAD BUGS
-3x15
BICEP CURLS
-as needed

Week 8
DEADS
-103% X 1
-83% FOR 3 SETS OF 2 REPS WITH 2 MINUTES REST
-FOLLOW ACCESSORY TEMPLATE FOR WEEK 7 BUT GO BY FEEL, CUT BACK VOLUME IF NEEDED TO STAY AS FRESH AS POSSIBLE.

WEEK 9
DEADS
-1RM
-86% FOR 2 SETS OF 2 WITH 3 MINUTE RESTS
-ACCESSORY LIFTS ARE SETS OF 3 SETS OF 6 REPS WITH HEAVIER WEIGHT THIS WEEK.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
MAIN BENCH SESSION TEMPLATE FOR THE 9 WEEK CYCLE - Saturday session

***KEEP IN MIND THAT ACCESSORY WORK CHANGES BASED ON NEED, YOU MUST KNOW YOUR OWN BODY***

WEEK 1
BENCH
-85% x 3 PAUSED
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% X 3
PULLUPS
-3 sets of 8-12
SIDE LATERALS SUPERSET W/ FRONT RAISES
-40/40, 30/30, 20/20, 10/10 (increasing weight each time)
PUSHDOWNS
-100 TOTAL REPS
AB WHEEL ROLL OUTS
-3 sets

WEEK 2
BENCH
-87.5% X 3 PAUSED
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 10lbs X 3
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY LAYOUT TO WEEK 1

WEEK 3
BENCH
-90% X 3 PAUSED
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 20lbs X 3
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY LAYOUT TO WEEK 1

WEEK 4
BENCH
-95% X 2
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 30lbs X 2
PULLUPS
-3 sets of 6-10 weighted
BEHIND THE NECK BB OVERHEAD PRESSES
-3-5 SETS OF 10+
BB FRONT RAISES
-3-5 SETS OF 10+
PUSHDOWNS
-3 SETS OF 20
AB WHEEL ROLL OUTS
-3X12

WEEK 5
BENCH
-97.5% X 2 PAUSED
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 40 lbs X 2
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY LAYOUT AS WEEK 4

WEEK 6
BENCH
-100% X 2 PAUSED
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 50 lbs X 2
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY LAYOUT AS WEEK 4

WEEK 7
BENCH
-102% X 1
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 55 lbs X 1
PULLUPS
-5 sets of 3 weighted
SIDE LATERALS
-3 sets of 10
FRONT RAISES
-3 sets of 10
PUSHDOWNS
-3 sets of 15
AB WHEEL ROLL OUTS
-2X10

WEEK 8
BENCH
-104% X 1
-SLING SHOT BENCH 100% + 60 lbs X 1
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY LAYOUT AS WEEK 7

WEEK 9
BENCH
-1RM
-SLING SHOT BENCH SINGLE PR
-SIMILAR ACCESSORY WORK AS WEEK 7

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
9 WEEK CYCLE TEMPLATE FOR SQUATS - THURSDAY SESSION

WEEK 1
SQUATS
-60% FOR 10 SETS OF 2 WITH 45 SECOND REST PERIODS
FRONT SQUATS
-45%X10, 55%X10, 65%X10
GHR/HAMSTRING CURLS
-3X15
PLANKS
-3 30 SECOND ROUNDS
BARBELL CURLS
-5 SETS OF 10+

WEEK 2
SQUATS (ALL REPS LONG PAUSED THIS WEEK)
-55% X 5
-60% X 5
-65% X 5
-70% X 5
-75% X 5
FRONT SQUATS
-50% X 8, 60% X 8, 70% X 8
ACCESSORY TEMPLATE SIMILAR TO WEEK 1

WEEK 3
SQUATS
-3 REP MAX
-REVERSE BAND SQUAT 100% X 1
FRONT SQUAT
-55% X 10, 65% X 8, 75% X 5
ACCESSORY TEMPLATE SIMILAR TO WEEK 1

WEEK 4
SQUATS
-65% FOR 8 SETS OF 2 WITH 60 SECOND REST PERIODS
FRONT SQUATS
-50% X 8, 60% X 8, 70% X 8
GHR/HAMSTRING CURLS
-3X12
PLANKS
-3 ROUNDS OF 45 SECONDS
BARBELL CURLS
-3-5 SETS OF 8-10

WEEK 5
-60% X 3
-65% X 3
-70% X 3
-75% X 3
-80% X 3
FRONT SQUATS
-55% X 5, 65% X 5, 75% X 5
ACCESSORY WORK SIMILAR TO WEEK 4

WEEK 6
SQUATS
-2 REP MAX
-REVERSE BAND 104% X 1
FRONT SQUATS
-60% X 8, 70% X 5, 80% X 3
ACCESSORY TEMPLATE SIMILAR TO WEEK 4

WEEK 7
SQUATS
-70% FOR 6 SETS OF 2 WITH 75 SECOND REST PERIODS
FRONT SQUATS
-55% X 5, 65% X 5, 75% X 5
GHR/HAMSTRING CURLS
-3X10
PLANKS
-3 1 MINUTE ROUNDS
BB BICEP CURLS
-AS NEEDED

WEEK 8
-65% X 5
-70% X 4
-75% X 3
-80% X 2
-85% X 1
FRONT SQUATS
-60% X 3, 70% X 3, 80% X 3
ACCESSORY TEMPLATE SIMILAR TO WEEK 7

WEEK 9
SQUATS
-1RM
-REVERSE BAND 106% X 1
FRONT SQUATS
-65% X 5, 75% X 3, 85% X 1
ACCESSORY TEMPLATE SIMILAR TO WEEK 7

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
BENCH DAY 2 / ACCESSORY BENCH DAY - TUESDAY SESSION

This day is the only day that doesn't have a set flow like the other sessions. I will outline a typical session so you get how these usually go. These days are focused on getting quality work in and a nasty pump.

WIDE GRIP PAUSED BENCH (2 fingers out from normal grip)
-sets of 4 or 6, alternates from week to week.
CLOSE GRIP BENCH (2 fingers in from normal grip)
-sets of 4 or 6, if sets of 4 on Wide Grip then it'll be sets of 6 on Close grip and vice versa.
BAND FLYES
-3-5 SETS OF 10-20
OVERHEAD TRICEP EXTENSIONS
-3 SETS
PUSHDOWNS
-3 SETS OF 30
REAR DELT FLYES
-3 SETS OF 20

The entire point of this session is to build the pressing muscles. This day beefs you up and gets you ready to smash a big bench. Overhead pressing can be done on this day if needed. As you can tell there isn't much overhead pressing in my program. I used to do a ton of it but eventually realized that it didn't help my bench at all. It actually hurts my bench when I start overhead pressing alot. Sometimes I will get my log press log and have some strongman fun but it isn't very often. BUT, just because I responded that way doesn't mean you will, so play with it and learn what works for you. I do go in phases where I add bodyweight dips in but after a few pec tweaks I have stayed away from them. I do think they are a great bench and muscle builder though so add them in if you wish!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Those 4 previous posts are how I structure my training cycles!!! The main work is always set in stone and that is all outlined clearly for you above. Accessory work does change based on many different factors, but this is a great snapshot for everyone to see what I set out to accomplish in every 9 week training period. Let me know if you have any questions!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those 4 previous posts are how I structure my training cycles!!! The main work is always set in stone and that is all outlined clearly for you above. Accessory work does change based on many different factors, but this is a great snapshot for everyone to see what I set out to accomplish in every 9 week training period. Let me know if you have any questions!
Dam dude that's awesome. I'll definitely take a look at your layout at some point today.

I just finished the Smolov squat program and added no **** 100lbs to my 1rm. This powerlifting stuff is good ****.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Dam dude that's awesome. I'll definitely take a look at your layout at some point today.

I just finished the Smolov squat program and added no **** 100lbs to my 1rm. This powerlifting stuff is good ****.
Ya that took me forever to type out lol. If it helps you out it was worth it though. 100lbs man that's insane progress! That's definitely something to be proud of!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, epidrone was the best epi-andro product I have tried...I will buy again!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Not much to report on the epidrone yet, which is normal. This stuff takes time. Should be able to start providing some feedback soon though.

Had squats today, here's how the session shook out:

SKWAAATS
-450 LBS FOR 8 SETS OF 2 WITH 1 MINUTE REST IN BETWEEN SETS
FRONT SQUATS
-290 LBS X 8
-345 LBS X 8
-405 LBS X 8
HAMSTRING CURLS
-155 LBS X 3 SETS OF 12
PLANKS
-3 45 SECOND ROUNDS

Easy money. The high rep front squats kill me but man are they beneficial. Everything is moving well and more importantly my body feels good. Got a ton of goodies coming for Christmas and even a new piece of equipment for the gym AND i've got 20 days straight off of work starting tomorrow so life couldn't be any better right now!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much to report on the epidrone yet, which is normal. This stuff takes time. Should be able to start providing some feedback soon though.

Had squats today, here's how the session shook out:

SKWAAATS
-450 LBS FOR 8 SETS OF 2 WITH 1 MINUTE REST IN BETWEEN SETS
FRONT SQUATS
-290 LBS X 8
-345 LBS X 8
-405 LBS X 8
HAMSTRING CURLS
-155 LBS X 3 SETS OF 12
PLANKS
-3 45 SECOND ROUNDS

Easy money. The high rep front squats kill me but man are they beneficial. Everything is moving well and more importantly my body feels good. Got a ton of goodies coming for Christmas and even a new piece of equipment for the gym AND i've got 20 days straight off of work starting tomorrow so life couldn't be any better right now!
Dayum right bro!! Lifts are phenomenal and I couldnt imagine 20 straight days off. Feeling anything from the Epidrone yet?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Dayum right bro!! Lifts are phenomenal and I couldnt imagine 20 straight days off. Feeling anything from the Epidrone yet?
Nothing yet but we both know how this stuff works. Shouldn't be long before it starts getting good!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Today was the roughest session ive had in a while. I think I had some kind of sympathy pain episode today with my pregnant wife because during warmups I started violently vomiting everywhere and felt dizzy and completely out of it. She texted me 5 minutes later and said she had just done the same lol so something weird was going on today. Don't know what the deal was but man, not how you want a training session to begin. I went over to the puke puddle, fished out my 2 epidrone caps and put em back down the hatch. No rinsing off or nothin lol even still had some vomit on em I didn't care. Sat down for a second, gathered myself and plowed through the session. Nothing felt good by any stretch but I hit all my numbers despite feeling like crap so I am fine with it.

DEADS
-690 lbs x 2 hitched and slow
-540 lbs x 6 sets of 3 with 90 second breaks

HAMSTRING CURLS
-140 lbs x 3 sets of 12

BB SHRUGS
-415 lbs x 3 sets of 12

BICEP CURLS
-6 sets of 15

Going to get some hot Epsom salt baths in tonight with a few gatorades and lots of water just to make sure I am ready for tomorrow.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the roughest session ive had in a while. I think I had some kind of sympathy pain episode today with my pregnant wife because during warmups I started violently vomiting everywhere and felt dizzy and completely out of it. She texted me 5 minutes later and said she had just done the same lol so something weird was going on today. Don't know what the deal was but man, not how you want a training session to begin. I went over to the puke puddle, fished out my 2 epidrone caps and put em back down the hatch. No rinsing off or nothin lol even still had some vomit on em I didn't care. Sat down for a second, gathered myself and plowed through the session. Nothing felt good by any stretch but I hit all my numbers despite feeling like crap so I am fine with it.

DEADS
-690 lbs x 2 hitched and slow
-540 lbs x 6 sets of 3 with 90 second breaks

HAMSTRING CURLS
-140 lbs x 3 sets of 12

BB SHRUGS
-415 lbs x 3 sets of 12

BICEP CURLS
-6 sets of 15

Going to get some hot Epsom salt baths in tonight with a few gatorades and lots of water just to make sure I am ready for tomorrow.
Take care of yourself and the wifey brosef!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Take care of yourself and the wifey brosef!!
Always! Super weird man I've heard of "sympathy pains" being a thing during pregnancy and I always scoffed like ya right how could that be a thing but dang, don't know what that was! Wife has been feeling like crap for weeks, cant wait for this stage to pass. Hate seeing her like this.

Training went really well today. Was definitely on my game. Epidrone is definitely kicking in.

WIDE GRIP PAUSED BENCH (2 FINGER LENGTHS OUT, INDEX FINGER ON RINGS)
-420 lbs x 6 (rep PR with this weight)

CLOSE GRIP BENCH (2 FINGER LENGTHS IN, PINKY FINGER INSIDE RINGS)
-385 lbs for 4 sets of 4

BAND FLYES
-3 sets of 12

REAR DELT DB FLYES
-3 sets of 20

OH TRICEP EXTENSION
-2 SETS OF 12

1 ARM PUSHDOWNS
-3 SETS OF 15

I have really been pushing the paused wide grip bench hard lately. By that I mean I have been going for 4 rep and 6 rep weight PR's (back and forth week to week) every time out. I haven't stalled out and have actually been getting way stronger at these every single week. Don't know how much longer I will keep doing them this way but its working, so I will keep doing it. Epidrone is starting to show up, feeling really good and I know its only going to get better and better!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
You "eat a lot" and cant gain weight or get bigger? That's cute.

food.jpg

1 lb ground beef, 1 box elbow pasta, sautéed mushrooms and onions, tons of cheese smothered and covered with some ketchup and a Gatorade.

If you aren't using large mixing bowls as your bowls you aren't big boy status yet lol

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Epidrone is in high gear, getting thicker and definitely stronger. Loving this stuff so far, not even done with the first bottle.

Skwaats on Thursday were amazing. Everything felt effortless.

SKWAAATS (all reps long paused in hole)
-415 lbs x 3
-450 lbs x 3
-485 lbs x 3
-520 lbs x 3
-555 lbs x 3

FRONT SQUATS
-315 lbs x 5
-375 lbs x 5
-430 lbs x 5

HAMSTRING CURLS
-150 for 3 sets of 12

PLANKS
-5 rounds of 45 seconds

BB CURLS
-6 sets

Double post today to catch up, had bench today and everything was a smoke show. Feeling great!

BENCH
-470 lbs x 2
+slingshot
-505 lbs x 2

PULLUPS
-3 SETS OF 8

BEHIND NECK BARBELL OVERHEAD PRESSES
-4 SETS OF 10

SIDE LATERALS
-75 total reps in 2 sets

FRONT RAISES
-75 total reps in 2 sets

REAR DELT FLYES
-2 SETS OF 20

PUSHDOWNS
-75 TOTAL REPS IN 2 SETS

Feeling great, cant wait for Christmas tomorrow. Cant wait to watch the wife open all her gifts and also cant wait for all the new gear and equipment I'm getting tomorrow!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!!!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Super detailed catch up post coming later tonight. These past 3 sessions have been out of this world. I am running on an entirely different level! Cant wait to share some stuff with you guys when I have some time tonight to sit down and type it out. Stay tuned!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
First off, now that the epidrone is saturated in my system, things are going GREAT. Everything is peaking perfectly. Training, epidrone, nutrition, recovery. All of it. Been smoking everything, cant wait to see what I put up at the end of this training cycle in 3 weeks.

Got a great piece of equipment for the garage gym from my wife

pulldown.jpg

This thing is awesome. Doesn't look it in the pic but it is sturdy and will definitely get the job done. I also painted all of my plates this week. Flat black with an electric blue lettering. They look amazing. Hit the weight tree with the same blue too, came out sick. Huge additions to the gym. Here are a few pics so you can see what I am working with here. Please excuse all the smaller plates on the ground by the pullup station, waiting on the weight tree to completely dry before I load it back up!

gym1.jpg

gym4.jpg

gym2.jpg

gym3.jpg

gym5.jpg

Love my gym. Always trying to improve it. Looking into getting a new power rack because with some of these big squats that thing is getting sketchy lately lol. Ive got my texas power bar, power rack, tons of freshly painted plates, wall mounted multi grip pull up bar, elitefts ss squat bar, log press log, farmers walk handles, cable machine with various attachments, 2 atlas stones, 1 hussafel stone that weighs around 300lbs, a dip stand, old leg curl/extension bench, deadlift platform area, plate loaded dumbbell handles (hate these, wish I had a rack full of hex db's), and tons of accessory stuff like bands and other things. On the wall you cant see in pics I have a massive American flag and a huge camo don't tread on me banner. The walls need some more stuff on em but its a work in progress!

Will post some workout related stuff here shortly!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, now that the epidrone is saturated in my system, things are going GREAT. Everything is peaking perfectly. Training, epidrone, nutrition, recovery. All of it. Been smoking everything, cant wait to see what I put up at the end of this training cycle in 3 weeks.

Got a great piece of equipment for the garage gym from my wife

View attachment 143674

This thing is awesome. Doesn't look it in the pic but it is sturdy and will definitely get the job done. I also painted all of my plates this week. Flat black with an electric blue lettering. They look amazing. Hit the weight tree with the same blue too, came out sick. Huge additions to the gym. Here are a few pics so you can see what I am working with here. Please excuse all the smaller plates on the ground by the pullup station, waiting on the weight tree to completely dry before I load it back up!

View attachment 143675
View attachment 143676
View attachment 143677
View attachment 143678
View attachment 143679

Love my gym. Always trying to improve it. Looking into getting a new power rack because with some of these big squats that thing is getting sketchy lately lol. Ive got my texas power bar, power rack, tons of freshly painted plates, wall mounted multi grip pull up bar, elitefts ss squat bar, log press log, farmers walk handles, cable machine with various attachments, 2 atlas stones, 1 hussafel stone that weighs around 300lbs, a dip stand, old leg curl/extension bench, deadlift platform area, plate loaded dumbbell handles (hate these, wish I had a rack full of hex db's), and tons of accessory stuff like bands and other things. On the wall you cant see in pics I have a massive American flag and a huge camo don't tread on me banner. The walls need some more stuff on em but its a work in progress!

Will post some workout related stuff here shortly!
Awesome! I love your Gym set up..