Pre workout stack thoughts and what do you take

JustinCR

Awards
I currently take absolute power from MVP I stack it with 2g of beta alanine, 3g of citrulline, I take vasotrex from MVP, I also take 1.5g of creatine HCL and finally 2g of L-Carnatine... Thoughts? What do you take and what would you recommend to others that has worked for you in the past?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me right now, I do mesomorph with N.O. overload. Crazy pump and vascularity right now. I'd say what you have right now seems good. I'm not sure whats all in absolute power but just check to see if there's any beta alanine in it. If there isn't i'd recommend bumping your BA up to 3.2 g.

JustinCR

Awards
For me right now, I do mesomorph with N.O. overload. Crazy pump and vascularity right now. I'd say what you have right now seems good. I'm not sure whats all in absolute power but just check to see if there's any beta alanine in it. If there isn't i'd recommend bumping your BA up to 3.2 g.

Here is the ingredients list:
Arginine 2g
Ornithine 1g
Citrulline malate 1.05g
Creatine HCL 750mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester 50mg
Beta alanine 750mg
Betaine HCL 50mg
Caffeine 200mg
Synephrine 30% of 67mg

I take 2g beta alanine during workout would you still recommend taking more? Also the betaine HCL seems underdosed what do you think? Another thing I have been noticing is when on beta alanine for a few weeks it's tingling effects are start to fade so it leads me to believe that the body builds up an immunity to it after a few weeks or its just that once it's abundant in my body the nervous system doesn't react with tingles anymore... I'm not sure...

Your pre workout stack has some solid N.O boosting stats. That's a great idea to stack 2 pre workouts together I might give those ones a try when I'm done my absolute.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS has a ton of great bulk products for making your own combos, personally my favorites:
Agamatine xt
citrulline
beta alanine (love me some tingles)
noopept xt

JustinCR

Awards
SNS has a ton of great bulk products for making your own combos, personally my favorites:
Agamatine xt
citrulline
beta alanine (love me some tingles)
noopept xt
Yeah I feel like always making your own combos is the way to go