Natty Alpha resurrects with Androcrine and Sustain Alpha!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone , most of you know me so not really gunna waste space to introduce myself. To make a long story short, I just finished up my first cycle and I'm gunna start pct in a week and a half (next Sunday). Will be using sustain alpha and androcrine as some natty help to keep the fun going and bounce back. Not my first time with ether supp.
Previous cycle -
12 weeks test E 440-600/week
4 week 30mg dmz kicker
6 week 40mg winny finisher
Results -
21lb gain 191-213
Body fat gain ~3% 11.8%-14.6%
Stats-
I will be maxing out all lifts next week but my 315 bench went up from 4-5 reps to 8+ reps (8 was the record but I got hurt the following week I know I can do more but have been letting shoulder heal ether way it's so much lighter and smoother now)
Deadlift pre cycle failed 375 for one last attempt got 425x2 easy
Squats same thing went from 315 by 6 to now repping them out for 8+ I haven't pushed myself to go crazy weight on anything after hurting my shoulder kinda made me a puss but been working more on lower weight but good and higher reps
One huge accomplishment (back was my main focus) was I went from rowing 275 with ****ty form to rowing 315 for 8+ reps with really good form all the way down to the ground pretty much

Will post maxes when I get them and will tag people later

Disclaimer- yes , I am a rep for bps but you guys know me, I am honest. I loved Sustain alpha long before I even considered repping for a company. I will mostly be tracking workouts and how I feel

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude your cycle just flew the fucc by. Androcrine is a god send. Been using for a little over a week and that bad low back injury I got from pulling is now gone. Try adding some gw into your pct. I've read it's an amazing add on. Got some bottles and will b using once mines done

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dude your cycle just flew the fucc by. Androcrine is a god send. Been using for a little over a week and that bad low back injury I got from pulling is now gone. Try adding some gw into your pct. I've read it's an amazing add on. Got some bottles and will b using once mines done
Yeah bro kinda sucks lol when I started I thought I'd feel like it's been forever after 3 months but nope feel like I just started it . Only reason I'm not extending is because I'm ready for my next cycle haha

I do like laxo I had very mixed emotions about it at first but once I was on it for 6+ weeks I really noticed a very nice joint relief . Definitely a useful tool.

I used gw before and didn't notice much unfortunately but I'll look into it again coulda been the brand thanks for the suggestion homie! I forgot to mention in the first post I'll be adding MK in as well, ill fix that soon

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Calling spooner street lol
FireTitan see you were first this time lol
SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I love mk so much. If your not to burned out on pinning try adding some cjc no dac. Really gives u a simulated hgh effect, it's a different kind of pinning from what I've read. U pinch an fat and injection goes there

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro. Just remember, once you get through PCT, your that much closer to your next cycle :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh I love mk so much. If your not to burned out on pinning try adding some cjc no dac. Really gives u a simulated hgh effect, it's a different kind of pinning from what I've read. U pinch an fat and injection goes there
Yeah completely different that's how I've been doing my HCG . Actually been looking into the peptides but I (only a possibility I'm toying around with not set on t at all boutta become a geek and research the fucc out of peptides) might try the BPC 157 first that with the androcrine and MK I should feel like a new born baby after lol

Subbed bro. Just remember, once you get through PCT, your that much closer to your next cycle :D
Welcome to the show brother! And since I saw you say that before its what's been getting me over the fact of the time off haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
b'ry to the G

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In! That is all

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bbbboooooommm!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the house bit ch!
1. I have to have pics!
2. Androcrine loving it! My first can is getting light. Shoulder has made more improvement in the last 3 weeks than the last 5 +months. It's been jacked up for so long I really can't remember. Rehab had been the same. Only difference is the Androcrine.

Can I cut the can open when that time comes or will it blow up?

Also have had my eye on sustaine alpha.

I'm really interested in this log.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In on this .. just got home from from playing a little basketball .. definitely want to see what this will do for you ..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the house bit ch!
1. I have to have pics!
2. Androcrine loving it! My first can is getting light. Shoulder has made more improvement in the last 3 weeks than the last 5 +months. It's been jacked up for so long I really can't remember. Rehab had been the same. Only difference is the Androcrine.

Did you doubt me man?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the house bit ch!
1. I have to have pics!

Nice glad to have ya pimp !
Won't promise pictures as I know I'll hate my bod in Pct lmao
Glad to hear the love for androcrine! Wait till you've been on it more then 6 weeks bro you'll love it . I haven't gotten to the bottom of any I have about 3-4 half used containers of SA and dermacrine but I've read to try and remove the bottom cap
Correction I just tried it with an open SA and it came off I think you can pull out the plunge and maybe try and use an oral syringe to measure

SA is fuccing awesome lifted67 recommended it to me and i fuccing loved life while on it lol my girl couldn't get run away fast enough. I got a log somewhere on here if you wanna read my experience but definitely worth a shot man

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you doubt me man?
The truth. Ya a little. Being all natty I have been disappointed more than I can remember.
Honestly: thanks again for the hook up. Stoked to see how the sustain alpha works out for Alpha1agreda.
Since you have ran it before give me a little teaser!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In on this .. just got home from from playing a little basketball .. definitely want to see what this will do for you ..
Welcome homie ! Basketball is the one sport j always fuccing sucked at lol I tried one season and I fuccing sucked so bad I volunteered to be the bench warmer haha . Wish I wasn't as bad , great form of cardio

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The truth. Ya a little. Being all natty I have been disappointed more than I can remember.
Honestly: thanks again for the hook up. Stoked to see how the sustain alpha works out for Alpha1agreda.
Ill say this- the wife knew it. Daily

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Mentally I felt great , felt in a good mood all day and (this was in pct along with nolva) I was shut down hard at the end of the cycle couldn't even finish fun time with the ol lady but within 2 weeks I couldn't keep my hands off of her and that's not an exaggeration . Stayed on for ~6 weeks and only stopped to run a sponsored log and then started this cycle so I'll be happy to get back on now lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice glad to have ya pimp !
Won't promise pictures as I know I'll hate my bod in Pct lmao
Glad to hear the love for androcrine! Wait till you've been on it more then 6 weeks bro you'll love it . I haven't gotten to the bottom of any I have about 3-4 half used containers of SA and dermacrine but I've read to try and remove the bottom cap
Correction I just tried it with an open SA and it came off I think you can pull out the plunge and maybe try and use an oral syringe to measure

SA is fuccing awesome lifted67 recommended it to me and i fuccing loved life while on it lol my girl couldn't get run away fast enough. I got a log somewhere on here if you wanna read my experience but definitely worth a shot man
First. I posted my fat ass pick. We won't judge. Hehe

If I can get the bottom off I won't need a syringe. I will lather up my whole body if I have to.

Try to hit me with a link on that log if you get time. My wife can run but she can't hide!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Welcome homie ! Basketball is the one sport j always fuccing sucked at lol I tried one season and I fuccing sucked so bad I volunteered to be the bench warmer haha . Wish I wasn't as bad , great form of cardio
Totally great cardio .. I'm ok at basketball ..soccer is my sport though been playing my entire life ..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentally I felt great , felt in a good mood all day and (this was in pct along with nolva) I was shut down hard at the end of the cycle couldn't even finish fun time with the ol lady but within 2 weeks I couldn't keep my hands off of her and that's not an exaggeration . Stayed on for ~6 weeks and only stopped to run a sponsored log and then started this cycle so I'll be happy to get back on now lol
Sweet! Sounds like my kind of ride!
I have a stock pile of natty stuff built up from all the dam Black Friday and cyber Monday deals.
It is on my short list for sure.
Assuming I can control my self!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill say this- the wife knew it. Daily
Dam you guys suck!
I'm going to have so much stuff I'm going to have a 5 different natty log and I will have no idea of what works and what doesn't.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dam you guys suck!
I'm going to have so much stuff I'm going to have a 5 different natty log and I will have no idea of what works and what doesn't.
Lmao with natty stuff I'll throw it all into a gumbo stack haha just different caregories so I have an idea of what's doing what . But at the end of the day I'm not in it for science I'm in it for gains lmao
Sweet! Sounds like my kind of ride!
I have a stock pile of natty stuff built up from all the dam Black Friday and cyber Monday deals.
It is on my short list for sure.
Assuming I can control my self!
Alpha15 just saying lmao doesn't get as much love as Titan15
Totally great cardio .. I'm ok at basketball ..soccer is my sport though been playing my entire life ..
Soccer I like! First sport I played as a kid in a league (living in Paraguay you were weird if you didn't lol) then here baseball I was the sh1t at , football so-so but it was a flag league , tackle pick up games were the sh1t I miss those the most out of everything in my childhood lol main sports I enjoyed
First. I posted my fat ass pick. We won't judge. Hehe

If I can get the bottom off I won't need a syringe. I will lather up my whole body if I have to.

Try to hit me with a link on that log if you get time. My wife can run but she can't hide!
Ok I'll get some pics up haha

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Feel you on the natty disapointement brother .. lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Feel you on the natty disapointement brother .. lol
What I've noticed is natty stuff has to be ran for a long long time . pretty much most natty supps can be staples and the difference might be minor but let's say you do the same exact regimen including training, diet sleep etc for 3-4 months without sups and then you repeat it 3-4 months with something like laxo or epicat the results will be much better with the sups but will be unnoticed if you're looking for a change when you add them in

Idk if that makes sense but I think it'll be understood lol I know what I'm tryna say I just can't put it in words

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
What I've noticed is natty stuff has to be ran for a long long time . pretty much most natty supps can be staples and the difference might be minor but let's say you do the same exact regimen including training, diet sleep etc for 3-4 months without sups and then you repeat it 3-4 months with something like laxo or epicat the results will be much better with the sups but will be unnoticed if you're looking for a change when you add them in

Idk if that makes sense but I think it'll be understood lol I know what I'm tryna say I just can't put it in words
Yeah I know what you mean .. lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
And then it gets jacked again ! lmao welcome in brother

I plan on keeping the androcrine on the shoulders and lats , sustain will be forearms and fun parts lol
Nice! I know 5-6 pumps on androcrine was a nice dose! Enjoyed all the looks of people wanting to know what it was in the locker room haha. Enjoy should be a boost in between cycles. Right now I just finished pct running m-test and epi/ laxo

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I know 5-6 pumps on androcrine was a nice dose! Enjoyed all the looks of people wanting to know what it was in the locker room haha. Enjoy should be a boost in between cycles. Right now I just finished pct running m-test and epi/ laxo
Lol nice, I'm gunna keep the SA and Androcrine and MK going after pct probably all the way till next cycle (minus SA) I got half a mind to grab some epicat too but budgets a little tight
Subbed for natty gains
Welcome in homie !

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Lol nice, I'm gunna keep the SA and Androcrine and MK going after pct probably all the way till next cycle (minus SA) I got half a mind to grab some epicat too but budgets a little tight

Welcome in homie !
Really thinking about jumping on mk for my 8 weeks off till next cycle

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
No noodz yet? And you call this an Alpha1agreda log.....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any of u guys ever run cjc, ghrp-2 together. I really want to try gh but can't even dream about affording it yet

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone , just so it's known I purposely haven't been in here so that this doesn't fill before j start lmao will be starting mk tomorrow cuz fucc it why not . Sustain Androcrine Alphamax and clomid/nolva will start sundday