LG Bulk Andro Log

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
This won't be a very strict recording of my cycle but I will offer my basic feedback

Taking it as directed on lifting days. I will not take it on day soff. This will mean I do about 5 days a week. I've used Havoc twice in the past and PULSED it.

5'10"
36 yrs old. 36 waist. 240. about 16%bf

This might sound odd but I am no longer into lifting like a powerlifter. Too hard on my body. I just want nice muscle tone and good bulk. I am (in my mind) the typical guy who likes to lift. Been lifting all my life. Good genetics. Good athletic conditioning. But I am not in any shape to step on stage or compete in lifting contests - nor do I plan to.

I don't care about benching 500 pounds or whatever. Just want to lift good weight for good reps and look good in general.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I will highlight the crux of my workouts rather than post everything I do.

I mainly follow intermittent fasting but may switch to a SLow Carb diet during this cycle. I eat clean. Whole foods. Sometimes I might have ice cream or whatever.

Supps are standard
creatine, citruline malate, beta alanine, acetyl l carnitine
fish oil, zinc, chromium, selenium
Melatonin on occassion

sports multi-vit and animal paks are taken once or twice a week

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this.

If you don't mind me asking, whats your theory on not dosing on off days?

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I'm in on this.

I'm from the school of PULSING METHOD. I look at it as a day off for my system. If I miss a day or two each week but extend the cycle a week longer I'm still boosting my levels more than would happen naturally.

I'm also taking all doses at once in the morning (I have PILL form stack by the way).
This isn't some crazy stack of pro-hormones. There are so many other stacks and just one-on compounds that instruct users to take higher amounts in single dosages than this. I am interested in seeing what igniting the fire does once a day and using the half-life to help my body stay more regulated and possibly experience less shutdown.

Bottom line: this is just some "bro" doing a slight variation on a supplement stack. Follow along and determine if it's right for you. I may offer insight as to what way works best. If I don't get any results I won't blame the product - I would simply deduce I should take it closer to the prescribed way.

My bet is LG made a slightly involved dosing protocol to add mystique to their stacks. Just take the **** and hit the gym. We'll see if I'm wrong.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I'm in on this.

And since I am deciding to take all doses at once - I may just take it every day - even on off days. I also have an extra bottle of Form XT for an extended PCT. Mainly bc I just love Formadrol

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
My training is higher reps - 8-12. Slow reps. Pause reps. Partial Reps. Rest/Pause sets. I end workouts with a super high rep movement to pump blood to the targeted areas.

Split:
1 - Back/Bis
2- Chest/Tris
3 - Shoulders/Forearms
4 - Legs
5- repeat

Day off when needed - Instinctive training. I usually do 6 days a week

I stretch about 25 mins after each workout. I also do hang therapy.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
May the reps be with you young Skywalker! I'll be following

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
May the reps be with you young Skywalker! I'll be following
Haha. Thanks man. I should say that I understand these "supps" aren't necessarily like a preworkout performance enhancer. I chose to take them all at once, before my workout out of ease and simplicity. They may offer some immediate strength benefits but the real effects of these "supps" are in the recovery and repairing of the muscle tissue.

I just thought that was worth clearing up so nobody gets the idea that these are like taking caffeine before lifting.

I'm also fasting - so my meals come in around 5pm-midnight. I believe that taking the Bulking Andro Stack in the early part of my day on an empty stomach will allow for optimal absorption and optimal conversion of the compounds. I'm throwing all the logs on the fire first thing.

To Quote SMITTY from a bodybuilding-dot-com thread (I found thisjust now while typing this - after I posted previous thoughts on the topic)

i honestly don't really believe it matters in the greater scheme of things... i know people were claiming that h-drol had to be taken with fats for absorption, and i've read that SD should be taken with grapefuit juice, but it's just serving to complicate matters.

methyls, non-methyls, just consume and reap rewards.

i think people create these dosing complications as a way to subconsciously feel that what they're taking is far above/beyond normal supplementation.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Someone can correct my thinking - but I like the idea of taking my PHs first thing because of the high levels of cortisol in the body at the time of waking up. The PHs combat those cort levels and help prevent fat storage and other issues related to increased cort levels.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Leg day.
My workouts are Volume based with a few heavy sets peppered in on the first exercise or even second too. Example

(letters = weight variable.)

Leg day
BB Squat -
A)10.10.10.10
B) 3.3.3 (49 reps)

Leg Press -
A) 12
B) 10.10
C) 4.4.4
A) 12.12.12.12.8 (100 reps)

Seated Calf Ext
A) 15
B) 15.15.15.15 (75 reps)

Leg Ext
A) 15
B) 15.15.15.15 (75 reps)

Glute Ext
A) 15.15.15.15.15 (75 reps)

Ab work. Machine based - 100+ reps

I felt a little nauseous today. Doubt it had anything to do with the Andro Kit - I took 2 Hydroxycuts before my workout along with a 200mg caffeine pre workout/morning drink that has Beta-Ala, creatine, Acetyl L, Citruline Malate. I take an hour or two with that drink before my gym start time. I get some work done before the gym most days so its a calm start to my day. I think the upset stomach was likely from the Yohimbe in the Hydroxycut - I've always been a bit sensitive to Yohimbe. (anyone remember pSARM?)

I'm about 4 months into intermittent fasting. Most days I eat only once. I do use caffeine tho and do use iced tea mix for my pre-workout (so all you strict IF'ers can rail on me). I am really amazed at how strong I feel in my workouts and how much stamina I have. My workouts run about 2.5 hours but I do include a good stretching portion at the end and 15 mins on a bike for some MET training. What my program outline above doesn't show is additional warm-up sets too. Only day 3 on Bulk Andro Kit so I doubt I'm really feeling much but I can say I am feeling good today after my leg workout.

I do plan on streamlining my workouts for the next few weeks while on BAK. Something more like 3 total exercises and total 100 reps on each using between 4/6-12 reps.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Day 4:
I have a gig today so I am not getting in the gym and therefore I am off all supps. A day off for me is a full day off. It's not just about resting my body and cns, I also rest my organs - gut, kidneys, liver, etc. I am not a pro bodybuilder or an athlete on a schedule so I do not need to strain my body more than necessary. Half-life aside, there is a lasting effect of these test-boosting supps so I don't feel like it's taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
12.11.16 - the all mighty chest day.

Short and sweet. Was starving in the gym - like crazy stomach growling. The increase in appetite is apparent. Nothing uncomfortable to report. Recovery is feeling great. Strength is noticeably improved - nothing wild - but clearly noticeable. Perhaps a bit more aggression but very focused on the lifts and not some 24/7 aggression that makes me anxious and frustrated...I will report more on this as it is an issue with me. I can get very anxious and frustrated with hormone changes.

Volume training is so satisfying.

Intermittent fasting is still in effect but I may have to open that window - 10 hr eating window instead of a 1-4 hr window.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I'm already planning my next cycle. Any suggestions are welcomed. Curious about M&M advanced bulk stack

One more thing. May not be LG Bulk Kit but I am a bit hot at night and its making sleep a bit tough. I am naturally a light sleeper and I have a crappy sleep schedule because of an odd work sched.

I am about a year off drinking and anti-depressants so I will let you know how I feel mentally since I think thats the most under-reported effect. Mental health is a huge reason I work out. If I take something that disrupts my overall well-being I will not ignore it and will certainly let others know..
That being said I am feeling very good and even a bit optimistic. I am feeling a bit of a recharge and surge. Hopefully it continues.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
1 week down of a 4 week run (not including PCT)

Slightly less libido but no issues getting the job done. Did not feel like ripping my gf's clothes off though when we were hanging out.

Reps and strength endurance is solid - noticeable improvement. Grip strength is something I always look for as a measurable difference and my grip strength is "loyal bro".

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Hit legs hard day yesterday. Thought I would be limping but I am only slightly sore. I stretch a lot but the recovery is going well too thanks to LG Bulk Andro Kit

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I decided to take the pills every day even if I am off. I don't think LG BAK is super harsh so I don't feel the need to give it a rest. I still don't take my creatine, beta alanine, etc on days off though.

My schedule in the gym is pretty intense as it is - 5-6 days a week so I don't see a reason now for skipping BAK doses since recovery will be improved. Remember, I came from a Pulse mindset.

Pikk132

Awards
How would you change after cycle while on pc?I'm thinking dropping my 5000 call to just above maintenance and Wendler.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
How would you change after cycle while on pc?I'm thinking dropping my 5000 call to just above maintenance and Wendler.
Certainly a personal choice and should depend mostly on your goals and secondly your lifestyle so whatever you choose - it's sustainable.

For me - diet won't change. I eat once or twice a day on an intermittent fasting diet. I eat until I'm full and only when I'm hungry. I anticipate my appetite going down a little bit so my diet will change in volume naturally. I might lessen my carb intake off cycle. 3 levels of carb intake = highest on cycle, moderate in PCT and low off cycle.

My training will stay relatively the same throughout the entire 6-8 week cycle/PCT mainly so I can judge the impact of the cycle. When you come off cycle - even in PCT you will notice a slight to even significant drop in strength. This can be pretty demoralizing so to minimize this I would avoid 5x5 or wendler programs. On the upside, in theory those programs can help kick start natural hormone production. Maybe a few sets of 85-90% 1rm effort can be helpful. My goals are not to lift as heavy as possible anymore, so that plays a big part in my programming. In the past I did come off cycle and stayed on Wendler through cycle and after. The tendency was to push myself a little too hard and I would deal with some minor discomfort (injuries) in my knees, shoulders and elbows.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Been feeling great in the gym. Strong and focused with great stamina. Nothing so freakish but very solid lifts. What's very noticeable is the recovery. I destroyed my legs yesterday and walking out I could feel it. The kind of workout where, under usual circumstances, I knew I would be a limping mess the next day. That is not the case because I wake up and feel mildly stiff/sore. This is the case for all training days and muscle groups. I am doing very high volume each day - over 300 reps with sets of 4-12...in addition to those sets I do several higher reps sets of 15-25 peppered in for metabolic training. So I am easily doing 400-450 reps some days.
I am doing some foam rolling and deep stretching after every workout. If I want these muscles to grow right I want to roll them out and let them breathe.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
2 weeks in
taking full daily dose first thing in the morning on empty stomach.
still doing intermittent fasting
Even though this is a Bulk Kit I am not eating a massive amount in excess. I am only eating what I want to eat while in my 4-6 hour window.
Loving this Kit and I know I will be doing it again - maybe a couple times in 2017.

Someone can correct me but I prefer this Bulk Kit over the Cutting Stack because the compounds are not as harsh and there are less (less drastic) side effects. That being said I would use Bulk Andro Kit for any phase of my lifting since I am not stepping on stage. I absolutely think shedding some fat while on this stack is no problem.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Busy week with the holiday. Stress was hard to manage. Motivation was difficult to find. A bit lethargic.

So far - noticeable to big differences are hard to find. I know not to expect a lot so I am not disappointed. Strength has been good on movements. recovery has been amazing.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Busy week with the holiday. Stress was hard to manage. Motivation was difficult to find. A bit lethargic.

So far - noticeable to big differences are hard to find. I know not to expect a lot so I am not disappointed. Strength has been good on movements. recovery has been amazing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Late but in ! You cant go wrong with LG !

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Late but in ! You cant go wrong with LG !
LG might be my favorite brand. For years I have trusted them and they have always seemed to work for me. I trust the brand delivers good quality products at a great price. Formadrol (in all versions) has been my absolute favorite supplement I have ever taken - and I have taken hundreds, literally hundreds, of supplements from dozens and dozens of companies since 1995...(Original Ultimate Orange is my second favorite supp ever. Creatine not counted)

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I feel like I am getting a late boost in strength. Im in my last week (3 days to go) and I am stronger than I think I'll be. Not that I am complaining - just pointing out that I experienced strength increases each week. It didn't take long to feel the effects - a couple days - and those effects kept coming day by day, week by week.
No discomfort like I had with Havoc - no back pump, no real joint pain
Never felt too tight or "arthritic" upon waking up

I was a bit lethargic and libido did drop. I could still get it up and perform but to be honest it was not as passionate as usual. I swear half way through I could just quit and go watch a movie.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
By "LATE BOOST In Strength" I meant that I was/am impressed that the increase is still coming on. Probably normal - I'm not very familiar with PHs but I would have expected a slight taper in the amount of strength that is still coming on. I swear I am stronger every day.

Since 12.30.16 I did switch from 5-6 workouts a week to EOD in the gym and I went to a full body program instead of a split with high volume.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Nov/Dec Program

1 - Back and biceps
2 - Chest and triceps
3 - Shoulders and forearms
4 - Legs.
Repeat

each workout was 5-6 movements, 3-4 sets, 10-12 reps

I worked out every day I felt I would have a solid session. Usually went 4 on 1 off, repeat. Rarely had 2 consecutive days off.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Dec 30-Jan/Feb Program

Warm up 12-15 reps
Work. 2/3 sets, 5-7 reps. Increase weight “graduweight” when 3x7 is clean

Pulldowns.
Leg press
Seated DB press
Deadlift
Squat
Bb Bench
Row
Db inc press
(accessory work - light, short work)
Hang therapy.
Biceps/triceps
Abs/hypers
Cardio
Stretch.

Plan is to workout every other day. I get a bit overzealous and tend to push myself to the point of diminishing returns. I always forget that some time between workouts is best for my body. I think its ok to push myself into the ground while I'm running a PH for 4-6 weeks but otherwise EOD seems best for me

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Thought I would also mention how I have been feeling mentally. I don't think I am any more depressed from this. Generally speaking I am a bit on the depressed side by nature. I do my best to not let it interfere with my public life. While taking this LG Bulk Stack I felt great in the gym. Not saying its easier to get out the door to the gym but once I am in the gym I feel great. I always loved the gym for that reason. It's like a time-warp or something. I get through those doors and the outside world disappears. I look around the gym at the familiar and not so familiar faces and I just feel at home. Im not a social guy at the gym at all. I don't have any "homeboys" even though I have been going to this gym for over 2 years. LG Bulk Kit helped me enjoy the gym a bit more. And it gave me the most amazing recovery I have ever experienced so I could get back to the gym ASAP. Because of the added strength and recovery this LG Bulk Kit gave me, I would say it played a major role in keeping my spirits up. And because this stack didn't give me some Incredible Hulk like strength gains I am not worried about losing anything when I come off it. Solid gains that feel very permanent. This thread wont end when the bottles run out. Stay tuned for PCT and post PCT thoughts.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Again, my dosing was done every day I worked out, every 1st day I was out of the gym. If I had a second day off in a row I would not take the stuff. I also took all pills at once in the morning on an empty stomach. This means that I did not follow the directions. I swallowed the little bastards and carried on my way. Honestly - the results made me very happy.
I do intermittent fasting and trained on approx 15 hours fasted.
I ate all whole foods - no smoothies, no fast food, no convenience food. Mainly chicken/egg/rice/beans/cheese and veggies. Cheat meals were protein pancakes with oatmeal. Sugar coma once a week or less.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice positive review thus far.

I'm tuned in for your PCT, keep it strong man!

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
So no odd dosing. I took 2 in morning and 2 around dinner. Maintained intermittent fasting diet. Once again I am BLOWN AWAY by Formadrol (or whatever variation it is).
Absolutely no loss in strength or endurance - in fact I think my gains are still improving.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I would recommend only Form XT alone for anyone on a budget. I have not taken it as stand alone but I suspect it would work well. Form XT or Formadrol in the past, has been the highlight of my cycles. I feel great, no lethargy, solid sex drive, good motivation, stable mood.

During the BULK KIT phase I felt extremely depressed. Other factors that could have caused that were fasting diet, winter/low sunlight, holiday stress.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Finishing bottle tomorrow.

Side effects - mild, minimum with the kit. Form XT must agree with me because it is just an amazing product for me. Most concerning "sides" for me were the mood/depression experiences. In fairness I cannot blame it on the KIT. My blood work shows me as hypoglycemic from fasting plus I had holiday stress and all that. I mention it as a word of caution and to just monitor your mood if you deal with depression and/or anxiety. Full disclosure - I am not a moderate sufferer. I can get pretty lost in depression if I let it get a hold of me.
No acne
no back pumps
no joint pain
moderate lethargy
moderate loss of sex drive - but no erectile dys.
aggression wasn't jacked up.
very balanced experience overall.
I have slight gyno on one side (from previous supplements - I believe DAA f'd that up) - no added issues. I was hoping Form XT would help it...no such luck. I do have an extra bottle of Form XT I will be doing stand alone in April or May.

Effectiveness - not very experienced in prohormones but I would have to say there has been very noticeable strength gains. I did not eat a mass gaining diet. I ate to lose weight if anything. But I maintained my starting bodyweight and had very obvious physical adaptation. I kept on an int fasting diet - usually 18-20 hours of fasting and 2 meals in the window.
Appetite was normal on cycle but Form XT pct jacked up my appetite. I limited my carbs so I could keep my cravings in check. No significant weight change in PCT either. But I am sure I recomped - lost fat, gained muscle but nothing that blew my mind.

I would say it did in 2 months what I would need 4-5 months to do without this product.
I remember the week that the switch kicked on. Overhead DB press just felt like it doubled. Maybe that was week 3 of cycle. I can say that I still feel as strong as I did in that week. The cycle got me there...kept me there and PCT solidified it. I will follow up for the month after PCT to see how well I kept the gains.

No testicular strophy
no trouble urinating

PLEASE ADVISE:
I did have sore eyes. Like they were painful to move. Imagine watching TV for hours and hours and then feeling like your eyes were cramped. I had that experience a few times. It was like a headache in my eyes. I did take DHEA a few times and that could have easily caused it. High DHEA can give migraines and bad headaches. Please let me know if you ever experienced this. Have not experienced it on Havoc or during PCT. Likely the DHEA with is (i believe) basically in the KIT already.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Due to the safeness and modest but noticeable gains I would recommend this KIT for a beginner or someone in their 40s+ who would like a kick in the pants but who doesn't want a harsh compound regimen.

I purchased for 125 bucks. I think it's a fair price since its so convenient. I am absolutely sure there are plenty of better options for 125+/- but I would be concerned about the sides. When I say better I mean other options that will provide bigger gains - but they may come at a greater cost on the body. LG has a great reputation and that also played into me justifying the price. Solid, safe, effective, convenient.

I will try a different stack later this year for comparison. I would recommend this kit at this time.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Excellent feedback on what seems to be a very consistently reliable product, based upon overall reviews.

I think I'm going to try this as well in the next month or so.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Excellent feedback on what seems to be a very consistently reliable product, based upon overall reviews.

I think I'm going to try this as well in the next month or so.
Nice man. Try to link me if you log your experience. I'd be interested in hearing how your trial goes - especially since mine was unconventional in terms of dosing and diet

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. Try to link me if you log your experience. I'd be interested in hearing how your trial goes - especially since mine was unconventional in terms of dosing and diet
I will certainly do that. I may have a few questions for you along the way, if you don't mind.

This will be my first PH run.

Was thinking of maybe getting 2 of these and bumping the dose or extending it out longer, however that may require a little more extensive PCT than whats provided. What are your thoughts on that?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the PCT they give you suffices being it's only a 4 week cycle combined with the mildness and dosage of the compounds given?

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I think a simpler, and "better safe than sorry" approach would be to run one at a time. Go ahead and buy two just take 4-6 weeks off and run the second one. Ultimately what do you lose?

6 weeks on
4 weeks off
6 weeks on = 16 weeks

The longer the cycle the more demanding the workout program.

I've thought about doing what you're saying. But if this is your first go-round just see what it does as directed. There aren't any shortcuts back to normal if you **** your body up.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yup, good call!

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for the valuable info and good to hear your run was successful!

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
My point about the longer cycle is this:
If you get sick or an injury you ****ed up the rest of the cycle. So just do minimum effective dose and enjoy the ride.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Over 2 weeks since I stopped PCT and I am still just about as strong in the gym as any point on cycle. Which is good but might mean the cycle isn't very potent or the PCt is just that great. It ultimately means that users won't suffer from the big drop off in strength and feel depressed or defeated.

Overall I was very happy with the stack. Easy to use. Moderate but noticeable gains. No side effects - seemed mild. For as mild as it was, and for the increases it provided me I would recommend it.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Think I'm going to give up my Natty card and start mine in about a month. I'll keep you posted jonpaul