Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off want to thank habajaba for the hook-up.
Only other Supplements I will be taking “ANDROCRINE” been using this for about 3 weeks.
Every day Supps: Krill oil, Whole Food Multi Vit., Phylum Husk, Reversitol, Alpha lipoic acid, Co-Q-10 & NAC.
Just started a 4 day split on Nov. 28th. Came off an HST 11 days De-con.
I will be using this Intra workout and on off days I will bring it to work to sip on.
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt
FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87
Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73
I'm sure I left some people out. nothing personal. there are just so many great guys on AM I cant keep track.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
rtmilburn hairygrandpa Alpha1agreda mmorso NewAgeMayan

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPG-BCAA-Warrior-Melon.png

Flavor is Green Apple
RPG-BCAA™ (Recover*, Protect*, Grow*) combines potent ProtoAmino™ instantized BCAAs (optimal 2:1:1 ratio) and AjiPure® Glutamine with EAAs (essential amino acids), Electrolytes and potent whole food based antioxidants to provide optimal recovery and free radical protection.* ProtoAmino™ BCAAs are 100% fermented, plant sourced and are NOT made from human hair or duck feathers like the vast majority on the market. R.P.G.™ mixes instantly and tastes great!
BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
AjiPure L-Glutamine
EAAs (Essential Amino Acids)
Electrolytes to support hydration
Antioxidants
Suggested Use: For best results mix 1-2 servings of R.P.G.™ with the desired amount of water (8 to 24 ounces) for your preferred taste post workout. On non training days take 1-2 servings of R.P.G.™ spaced throughout the day as desired. R.P.G.™ may be shaken or stirred.
** R.P.G.™ is formulated and manufactured without the use of banned substances.
R.P.G.™ may be easily mixed with ATHLETE’S-RECOVERY™, HMB™, Cordygen-NanO2™, RagNOrok-ELITE™ or Somnidren-GH™ & is completely compatible with the entire Millennium Sport Technologies™ line of supplements

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Hope it works well for ya.

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
Damn you made an awesome transformation brother

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for RPG action!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
122.jpg

this is what came in. Got some extra goodies as well.
Cordygen Nano 2 in pill and powder. (I will throw in some comments when I try them) don't really know much about them at this point
Also some ZMK elite.
Maybe habajaba can throw some links down.

so anyway, got home from the office late. and this was in the mailbox so I open the package tossed a scoop in my shaker cup and threw it in the gym bag.
I mixed too much water with it. (didn't even read the directions)flavor was kind of crappy!

let me tell you: I sipped on it threw out my workout. (about 2hrs.) I when I was done. I had that comfortably tired feeling. I'm usually border line ready to puke when coming off a de-condition.

This is my starting workout. I keep a paper log so I wont be posting it again unless I don't raise a rep or weight each workout.
4 Day Split
8 weeks: Week 1-2, 15 rep range, Week 3-4, 12 rep range, Week 5-6, 10 Rep range, Week 7 Negatives, Week 8 drops sets. I will always up the weight or reps every workout. Little Taste of HST

I always stretch the muscle I work after that body part is complete.

A: Mon. & Thur.
Hack Squat 4X regular 140#
Hack Squat 4X Platz Style Super slow on the down. No Weight

Seated Leg Curl Cybex Hams 4X 110#

This is about all I can do with my F’d up shoulder
Hammer Decline Bench x4 230#

Standing Cable Flys x4 150#

Two arm Land minds (Squeeze at the top) x4 70#

Cybex Tricep Hammer Machine x 5 (if they get too big I will skip for a week) 90#

Standing one leg Calf Raise (Body Weight) 30-40ea. and Heavy weighted press 310#
Super set. X6

Ab Crunch Mach. x 6 up 5lb. 15 second rest. Start #75
Shoulder rehab. (3 days a week) Mon / Tue. / Fri.

Cardio Stair climbers (If I feel like it)

B: Tue. & Fri.

BO Lat. Raise (on Hammer fly) x4 #50

Cable Standing side Lat. Raise x4 #70

Hammer behind Neck Press (Facing into the bench) x4 #170

Pull Ups x 4 (maybe 10 since I’m a fat a**)

Seated Hammer Row x 4 #180

Strait Bar Curl x 4 # 85 includes the bar

Rope Hammer Curls x 4 #100

Seated Hammer Shrug x4 (one week on one week off) they get a little out of proportion.# #180

Reverse Crunch on incline x 6 (15 second rest). 34reps first set.

Cardio (Whatever I feel like)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those pics weren't up when I subbed. You're looking good dude.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
in on this..! looking jacked brother.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you made an awesome transformation brother
Thanks for the kind words. I usually look like crap after my decondition but always seem to put on another pound or 2 of muscle after the next workout.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those pics weren't up when I subbed. You're looking good dude.
thanks for the kind words! ya i'm kind of computer challenged and slow. I just supprissed i didnt jack something up or post pics I should have!:toofunny:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in brother! Looks like a solid intra/post workout product. You are looking good - I think everyone on this board has bigger muscles than I do.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in brother! Looks like a solid intra/post workout product. You are looking good - I think everyone on this board has bigger muscles than I do.
Just go away HIT4ME if we looked half as good as you we'd all probably stop working out

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
lol.. and why we are on it. I get totally depressed every time I see your darn Avi.. lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just go away HIT4ME if we looked half as good as you we'd all probably stop working out
lol.. and why we are on it. I get totally depressed every time I see your darn Avi.. lol

LOL - the AVI is Mike Mentzer, not me - sorry for any confusion there. There aren't many examples of jacked that are better than he was in his prime.

I'm a fat a$$ who is just starting to lean out and I'm only about 170 right now...and need to get to 160.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
LOL - the AVI is Mike Mentzer, not me - sorry for any confusion there. There aren't many examples of jacked that are better than he was in his prime.

I'm a fat a$$ who is just starting to lean out and I'm only about 170 right now...and need to get to 160.
Lol i knew it was Mike.. sitll doesnt change my level of depression every time I see it though.. and you are right in his prime one of the all time best.. pretty darn close to perfection..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol i knew it was Mike.. sitll doesnt change my level of depression every time I see it though.. and you are right in his prime one of the all time best.. pretty darn close to perfection..
Haha - THAT, I understand. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't misleading anyone.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dang. I can't tell who it is on my phone. I thought this dudes a beast. Lol. Your still killing it in your sup3r thread.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang. I can't tell who it is on my phone. I thought this dudes a beast. Lol. Your still killing it in your sup3r thread.
haha - yeah, I wish you were right! I have photos of me up in my log...just have to search through. 3-4 pages pack should have the most recent photos.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you should feel pretty good today - you went from being way smaller than HIT4ME to being bigger and leaner in just a matter of minutes! Great work blueline438 !!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome man! Once again, another guy making it harder for the rest of us to post noodz!!

I hope I look that good when I'm as old as y......oh yeah, I think I already am :17:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking awesome man! Once again, another guy making it harder for the rest of us to post noodz!!

I hope I look that good when I'm as old as y......oh yeah, I think I already am :17:
Brother, you are one of the leanest guys on here and you are pretty muscular to boot. You're in good shape. (Notice I didn't say for your age)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey us old fu ckers club has got to stick together. we can all bit ch about our aches and pain's with out too many WHAAAAAH's from all the younger spry guys that haven't run the iron gantlet for 30+ years yet! :17:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
So in for this - Duuuuude! Looking STRONG!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Checking In !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentzer here I come! lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Product looks good, I like the ingredients and the fact that they are natural derived.

You look splendid (said with a manly voice,lol). Seriously!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You know I am in bud. Anybody older than me in good shape is an inspiration. I hope mine comes soon!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Product looks good, I like the ingredients and the fact that they are natural derived.

You look splendid (said with a manly voice,lol). Seriously!
Now its official! HGP is in the house.
I really like the ingredients as well. really looking forward to it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I am in bud. Anybody older than me in good shape is an inspiration. I hope mine comes soon!
Glad to have you. I now feel complete!
you going to log it?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay the real reason I'm here.
1. mix-ability was perfect. no residue at all. I use a shaker cup with the wire ball in it. it would probably mix with a spoon.
2. taste. I only use one scoop. I was in a hurry just got it in the mail when i got home from work. I was like a little kid and had to open it up.
when i got to the gym I used about 24oz of water. way too much water. cant tell you about the taste. it wouldn't be fair. I will do better this evening now that I have read the directions.
3. Results. I sipped on it threw out my workout. (about 2hrs.long) I when I was done. I had that comfortably tired feeling. I'm usually border line ready to puke when coming off a de-condition and not starting HST again.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in on this

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my tub comes...:)
just got mine yesterday. didn't look to see where it shipped from. I just ripped open the package like a kid and threw the wrapper in trash!