Spooner St Crew Petition to Derail @FireTitans Log

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen (and hairygrandpa),

Much is at risk with the new edict placed upon "sponsored" logs that prohibits us from derailing them: beyond the obvious consequence (i.e. the proliferation of boring logs), our way of life is also threatened by this "new face of tyranny."

I propose that we unify and draft a petition to submit to FireTitan so that he may reconsider his request that we respect the corporate sponsorship of his fat burner log by not derailing it.

Perhaps this thread can serve as a "Petition to Derail" and those who wish to not be silenced by sponsored logs can indicate their support of this petition by replying with a simple "AYE."
bighulksmash SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I try and keep a log sponsored by 2 of our own FG members to include the founding father of the spooner st./family guy mafia smith_69 and youre going to treat me like this? Outstanding!! I feel so very very special!! Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
NO IDEA WTF THIS IS . BEEN UP F0R 49.7326976 hours earth time . But yeah For FUKKS SAKE , my logs get derailed with people talking about the funniest stuff .
I dont care thats y page 1 , 1st post is 485 mikes long .

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Really? I try and keep a log sponsored by 2 of our own FG members to include the founding father of the spooner st./family guy mafia smith_69 and youre going to treat me like this? Outstanding!! I feel so very very special!! Lol
Well sir, I do respect your wishes to not derail so I'm refraining from derailing your thread.

Please do not derail my thread, which is a petition to be allowed to derail yours.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well sir, I do respect your wishes to not derail so I'm refraining from derailing your thread.

Please do not derail my thread, which is a petition to be allowed to derail yours.
I thought I was good ! Mothėr fúcker your great ! :lol:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Standby 1 sir, returning to MY thread in order to consult with its hosts, and will then return to YOUR thread in order to share with you the general consensus on the derailing of MY thread, at which time YOUR thread will be considered invalid and obsolete. However, you will then be allowed and encouraged to derail MY thread in mourning of the loss of YOUR threads validity. Cool?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Standby 1 sir, returning to MY thread in order to consult with its hosts, and will then return to YOUR thread in order to share with you the general consensus on the derailing of MY thread, at which time YOUR thread will be considered invalid and obsolete. However, you will then be allowed and encouraged to derail MY thread in mourning of the loss of YOUR threads validity. Cool?
That would not invalidate my thread, but rather prove it's efficacy. I would, however, be satisfied if you convened with your "hosts" (2 of the biggest derailers extant) and made the derailment of your log permissible for all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Much is at risk with the new edict placed upon "sponsored" logs that prohibits us from derailing them: beyond the obvious consequence (i.e. the proliferation of boring logs), our way of life is also threatened by this "new face of tyranny."

I propose that we unify and draft a petition to submit to
Perhaps this thread can serve as a "Petition to Derail" and those who wish to not be silenced by sponsored logs can indicate their support of this petition by replying with a simple "AYE."
[USER=227779]bighulksmash">FireTitan[/MENT so that he may reconsider his request that we respect the corporate sponsorship of his fat burner log by not derailing it.

[USER=227779]bighulksmash
SFreed smith_69 ryane87Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda
Yo :eek:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would not invalidate my thread, but rather prove it's efficacy. I would, however, be satisfied if you convened with your "hosts" (2 of the biggest derailers extant) and made the derailment of your log permissible for all.
Ahhh, the validity in your statement about invalidating your thread is a valid one and should be validated. Too much?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No idea what's going on. Are we voting to derail his thread or to not derail?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im caught up now.

Aye

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My brain hurts.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I propose that we unify and draft a petition to submit to FireTitan so that he may reconsider his request that we respect the corporate sponsorship of his fat burner log by not derailing it.

bighulksmash SFreed smith_69 @ rayne87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda
That's a lot of big words. Remember, we are but humble meatheads. But you sure do have a pretty mouth

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
does anybody collect box tops

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anybody collect box tops
My wife collects plastic bags from the grocery store. There is a plastic bag full of other plastic bags in the laundry room. I've never seen her actually re-use a plastic bag, so I'm not sure why they're being saved. Anybody else see this?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife collects plastic bags from the grocery store. There is a plastic bag full of other plastic bags in the laundry room. I've never seen her actually re-use a plastic bag, so I'm not sure why they're being saved. Anybody else see this?
Hahaha. Yea. I grew up with the same thing. Now I do it and my wife is like why do we need these. Lol. I clean up dog crap with them, line little trash cans with them, all kinds of things. Lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. We have a dispenser for those made of hemp. Lol. We use them to pick up dog poop.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I re-phrase and dumb it down?
What was this about? Apparently I derailed your petition to be able to derail threads. It would appear that I have a problem staying on topic.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What was this about? Apparently I derailed your petition to be able to derail threads. It would appear that I have a problem staying on topic.
It's a petition to derail "sponsored" threads. I'm re-writing the petition and will post a more "accessible" version soon. SFreed you can derail my threads anytime

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I too collect large amount of plastic bags , however I also pay for the rolls of bags to pick up dog droppings lol so k have no idea how or why we collect the grocery bags

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dudes (and [USER=245584]FireTitan">ryane87),
[USER=245584]FireTitan
's sh1ts all retard and fcked up cause we can't derail his "sponsored" log; spooner st needs to have an intervention to fix FireTitan's bullsh1t. Without us derailing his log, it's gonna get boring and gay and he and the other spooner st members that are reps are gonna start getting too serious about being reps and become boring mudfaces (this includes smith_69 and Brandinooooo). I don't like the idea of a boring/serious version of Brandinooooo, for example.

Maybe if enough of us tell FireTitan to chill out and let us fck his log up, he will lighten up.

If you agree reply "aye"
bighulksmash SFreed smith_69 Rayne87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol .... why do I feel the ok corral is about to go down ?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like turtles
True story, when I was a kid (pre teen?) I used to catch snapping turtles by hand and sold the meat to bars along the river where I grew up.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Looong nap after work and I see your plan is NOT working.BAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah it totally failed... no derailing your log... I'll have to just watch you get thinner and shredded while I continue to blow up... lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aye matees dar need be an intervenchun o sorts. Arrrrrrg.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it totally failed... no derailing your log... I'll have to just watch you get thinner and shredded while I continue to blow up... lol
I can not accept that either! Watch me get thinner and shredded, possibly far fetched, but I like the sound of it. You blowing up, nope. Not gonna happen. Youre going to to get moving and join the always recomping club with me and justhere4comm.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looong nap after work and I see your plan is NOT working.BAHAHAHAHA!!!
I did not mean to like this comment but was compelled by the dark side. The pirate dark forces made me.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmorso Brandinooooo has stated that a SLIGHT derailment is permissible as long as it doesn't get carried away,go to far or start taking away from the product information.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you know that Bismillah (from the song) is the first word in the quran?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Did you know that Bismillah (from the song) is the first word in the quran?
How do you know the first word in the quran? I'm calling the president elect right now...