Lifelong Fatty, cutting it all down for good this time [Ignit3 + Ephedrine]

Jupitier

Awards
Hello AnabolicMinds! This is going to be my first post on the forum, so let's make it count for something.

So I'll start off with a bit of background - I am currently 24 years old, turning 25 in a month, and I've been at varying levels of overweight all my life. My parents didn't exactly instill the best eating habits in me, since they were refugees who grew up through the Great Famine in Maoist China.

I started lifting on and off about 3 years ago when I looked in a mirror and realized how fed up I was at being treated like trash from being fat. I'd gone absolutely nuts after a very tough year in engineering school, and I'd managed to gain nearly 70 pounds in 8 months to sit at my highest recorded weight of 327 pounds.

In the two years since, I'd managed to get all the way down to 244 pounds on a slow cut, but I rebounded really badly to 295 after getting taken out by a shoulder and hip injury last winter. The injury took me off my feet until around late May, and I made the mistake of not watching what I ate or checking the scale at all in that time.

I got back into the gym around August just lifting and eating normally, and I decided to go on an aggressive cut a little over a month ago. I'm on a tight budget due to student loan payments, so I'll stick with the standard ECY and D3/Mineral supplements for now.

Anyway! Here are my starting stats for this log:

Basics
24 years old
5'10
286 pounds

Lifts

Overhead press: 155 pounds. 2x5, 1x7
Bench Press: 220 pounds 2x5, 1x6
Back Squat: 325 3x5
Deadlift: 375 1x5

Routine

From experience, I can't do my preferred Greyskull workout on a cut and still have enough focus for my startup engineering work, so I've created a solid routine for this cut. I also discovered that I have Type 3 shoulder acromions which probably contributed to my injury, so I'll probably ditch the barbell shoulder lifts for good.

Workout A:

Limber 11

Power Cleans: 5x3
Single leg kettlebell deadlift: 3x10
Dumbbell OHP: 3x8
Lat Pulldowns: 3x8-10
Skullcrushers: 3x10
Facepulls: 2x15

Once a week: 3x5 Barbell Back Squat and 3x5 Barbell OHP to maintain lift #s.
Walk 3 miles

Workout B:

Limber 11

Snatches: 5x3
Overhead Squats: 3x10
Romanian Deadlifts: 3x8
Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x8
Pendlay Rows: 3x8
Ez-Curls: 21 variant
Weighted Situps: 2x15

Once a week: 1x5 Heavy Deadlifts and 3x5 Bench Press to retain lift #s
Walk 3 miles

Diet

Breakfast: 3 ignit3 pills, 1 Bronkaid. 1 scoop of whey when I start to feel hungry through the appetite suppression.

130 calories, 25g protein, 2g fat

Lunch

Salad: 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup of broccoli, half cup of almonds, 30g olive oil, 1 cup diced chicken breast, 10 slices of cucumber, 1 tomato.

800 calories, 59g protein, 23g carb, 42g fat.

Afternoon Snack

2 boiled eggs, 1 tbsp coconut oil

280 calories, 12g protein, 1.2 carb, 24g fat

Dinner

Salad: 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup of broccoli, half cup of almonds, 30g olive oil, 1 cup diced chicken breast, 10 slices of cucumber, 1 tomato. 800 calories, 59g protein, 23g carb, 42g fat.

Total: ~2000 calories, ~170g protein, ~50g carb, ~110g fat.

Weekend meal with family and/or friends to re-feed (CAREFULY)

Expected TDEE: ~3000 calories a day

Supplements

1 Bronkaid pill and 3 ignit3 pills in the morning. Suppresses my hunger until lunch pretty effective. I've been slowly upping the dose because I'm caffeine sensitive, (verified by 23andme.)

10,000 Vitamin D3

1 pill of ZMA before bed.

Before Pics(Please be gentle)

FA408329-2A77-4F40-BB2D-87B22F7D9CE3.jpg

Stack Goals

Cut HARD to 240 pounds. Bulk up 10 pounds, Cut to 220 pounds. Rinse and repeat.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
You'll only find encouragement here man! Good luck on your goals.
Subbed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome and subbed!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see how Ignit3 treats you. I just got myself some bloodshr3d and loving it so far. OL makes quality products.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in on this man! Make sure to keep posting and updating daily, youll find that the accountability that comes with it will actually help you along!! Food luck, and here if you need us! Ask away!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please don't mix Ignit3 with ephedrine, that is a very dangerous thing to do in your current condition. Just stick to one or the other and literally sticking to a calorie deficit the weight should melt off very quickly. Really at this point there is no need to use anything, but im sure taking something will help you stay consistent. good luck.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please don't mix Ignit3 with ephedrine, that is a very dangerous thing to do in your current condition. Just stick to one or the other and literally sticking to a calorie deficit the weight should melt off very quickly. Really at this point there is no need to use anything, but im sure taking something will help you stay consistent. good luck.
I actually agree with this^^^wholeheartedly. Youre just starting off, continue using the same motivation you are, and push yourself. Youd be surprised that in the beginning, youre body will appreciate the efforts and you will see results as long as you're consistent. See what you can do with yourself naturally, then when It plateaus, thats when you can should introduce "supplemental assistance " Im going to tag my friend in this as he was previously where you are, and has crushed his journey. HIT4ME lets get you in here for support

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the mention FireTitan. And I obviously agree with noaddedhmones. No need to mix stims and either bronkaid or lgnite but not both.

You sound like you have a good start on getting your sh1t together and it is just a matter of time, consistency and doing the work. Dieting is a mental game and is very slow - but once you decide to do it, it will come.

Let me know what I can do to help!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing a great job so far! Keep at it, don't lose sight of your goal.

Jupitier

Awards
Thanks for the support everyone!

Yikes. I didn't realize the extra stims from ignit3 with the standard 25 mg ephedrine and 180 mg caffeine EC dose would push me into dangerous territory. How about swapping out the ephedrine for some Forskolin-95 variant once I can afford it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Jupitier

Awards
Day 1

It was a refeed day yesterday, so I sated my carb cravings with 20 brown rice salmon sushi rolls at dinner, along with 12 california rolls and a sweet sesame seaweed salad. My total calorie intake was about 2500-2700 calories

Taking everyone's advice, I've cut back my stims to 2 pills of ignit3, 12.5 mg of ephedrine via primatene, and about 25 mg of caffeine from 40g of homemade stevia matcha chocolates (~300 calories, gonna overestimate a bit).

To ease my guilt today, I went ahead and made myself some good ol' fashioned kimchi fried cauliflower rice in one cooking session.

2 cups of kimchi -> 70calories
4 cups of ground cauliflower -> 110 calories
4 tbsp coconut oil -> 470 calories
Garlic and scallions: ~50 calories

Total: 700 calories

Then, I steamed up 1.4 pounds of halibut filets with garlic, ginger, scallion, onions, salt, and pepper. The fish weighed in at a hearty 607 grams of crisp-tasting deliciousness.

Total: ~1100 calories

Going to bed soon, so I'll clock it out here: 2100-2200 calories were consumed today :wave2:.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

It was a refeed day yesterday, so I sated my rice cravings with 20 brown rice salmon sushi rolls at dinner, along with 12 california rolls and a sweet sesame seaweed salad.

Taking everyone's advice, I've cut back my stims to 2 pills of ignit3, 12.5 mg of ephedrine via primatene, and about 25 mg of caffeine from 40g of homemade stevia matcha chocolates (~300 calories, gonna overestimate a bit).

To ease my guilt today, I went ahead and made myself some good ol' fashioned kimchi fried cauliflower rice in one cooking session.

2 cups of kimchi -> 70calories
4 cups of ground cauliflower -> 110 calories
4 tbsp coconut oil -> 470 calories
Garlic and scallions: ~50 calories

Total: 700 calories

Then, I steamed up 1.4 pounds of halibut filets with garlic, ginger, scallion, onions, salt, and pepper. The fish weighed in at a hearty 607 grams of crisp-tasting deliciousness.

Total: ~1100 calories

Going to bed soon, so I'll clock it out here: 2100-2200 calories were consumed today :wave2:.
Hey buddy

In response to your previous post, forskolin will be fine to add in. You should not be needing to have refeeds, at all. For a long time.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey buddy

In response to your previous post, forskolin will be fine to add in. You should not be needing to have refeeds, at all. For a long time.
Agreed. You do not need refeeds for a very long time.

Jupitier

Awards
Day 2

Followed my established diet pretty strictly yesterday, apart from swapping the eggs out for an order of 4 Siu Mais (Meaty pork and crab dumpling) at a Chinese deli.

Recording lift numbers for my session

Snatches: 5x3 @ 95
Overhead Squats: 3x10 @ 95
Romanian Deadlifts: 3x8 @ 285
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x8 @ 50
Pendlay Rows: 3x8 @ 170
Ez-Curls: 21 variant @ 40
Weighted Situps: 2x15 @ 80

Miles walked: 3.4

Today is a rest day, and I'm on track with my Stims + Scoop of whey + two staples salads + afternoon eggs diet.

Jupitier

Awards
Day 4

Still 100% on point with the diet and routine. Let's keep this up! :)

Cleans: 5x3 @ 130 pounds
Barbell OHP: 2x5, 2x7 @ 130 pounds
Single Leg Deadlift Kettlebell: 40 for 3x10
Lat Pulldowns: 3x8 @ 125
Skullcrushers: 2x8, 1x7 @ 85
Facepulls: 2x15 @ 50

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a couple of good workouts so far. Keep plugging. I agreed refeed are not necessary - but tell us how you find dieting mentally? Do you get a plan and follow it precisely? Do you cheat a little every day?

I personally think having a cheat 1x per week is a good goal to start - it will help you focus on creating new habits but give a timeframe for you to hold out in order to take care of some cravings

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a couple of good workouts so far. Keep plugging. I agreed refeed are not necessary - but tell us how you find dieting mentally? Do you get a plan and follow it precisely? Do you cheat a little every day?

I personally think having a cheat 1x per week is a good goal to start - it will help you focus on creating new habits but give a timeframe for you to hold out in order to take care of some cravings
Im sure having on meal a week which is outside of what you consider your meal plan is fine, but this guy ate 20 pieces of sushi + what ever else..we are talking 1000's of calories over maintenance. Got the put things into perspective on what a cheat meal should actually be, for this guy in particular.

Jupitier

Awards
Im sure having on meal a week which is outside of what you consider your meal plan is fine, but this guy ate 20 pieces of sushi + what ever else..we are talking 1000's of calories over maintenance. Got the put things into perspective on what a cheat meal should actually be, for this guy in particular.
To be fair it was a 9 p.m meal, and the only thing I had was my "staple" salad around 11 a.m with no meals in between. I'm pretty sure I was still under 3000 calories for the day. The sushi rolls were "small" rolls that usually come in boxes of 6/8/12.

I'm going to stick to my routine - Two chicken-broccoli-spinach salads with a protein snack in the morning and in the afternoon. I've got some pretty deep-rooted programming that'll take years to root out, and it's better if I keep excess food away from me whenever possible.

Eating the same thing DOES get tiring, and I'll swap out meals at times aiming for 150+g grams of protein and <70 grams of carbs. I'm too strapped on time to cook anything too fancy though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be fair it was a 9 p.m meal, and the only thing I had was my "staple" salad around 11 a.m with no meals in between. I'm pretty sure I was still under 3000 calories for the day. The sushi rolls were "small" rolls that usually come in boxes of 6/8/12.

I'm going to stick to my routine - Two chicken-broccoli-spinach salads with a protein snack in the morning and in the afternoon. I've got some pretty deep-rooted programming that'll take years to root out, and it's better if I keep excess food away from me whenever possible.

Eating the same thing DOES get tiring, and I'll swap out meals at times aiming for 150+g grams of protein and <70 grams of carbs. I'm easily strapped on time to cook anything too fancy though.
20 brown rice salmon sushi rolls at dinner, along with 12 california rolls and a sweet sesame seaweed salad.

Where I am from 1 sushi roll is between 180-240 Calories, with Salmon rolls being on the higher end...

Jupitier

Awards
20 brown rice salmon sushi rolls at dinner, along with 12 california rolls and a sweet sesame seaweed salad.

Where I am from 1 sushi roll is between 180-240 Calories, with Salmon rolls being on the higher end...
You're thinking of one "unsliced" longroll serving which is sliced into 6-8 "rolls". A full long roll of sushi does range from about 250 to 600 calories, but I essentially had four "longroll" servings for dinner that weekend on top of a big oil-laden seaweed salad.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Maybe NoAddedHmones will speculate, but I would think avoid ephedrine on high carb day? Iirc ephedrine breaks down glycogen, in turn making blood glucose higher. Maybe idk

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Id assume that OL's soon released fat burner/GDA would be awesome for this as well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're thinking of one "unsliced" longroll serving which is sliced into 6-8 "rolls". A full long roll of sushi does range from about 250 to 600 calories, but I essentially had four "longroll" servings for dinner that weekend on top of a big oil-laden seaweed salad.
Ahh my bad, im no sushi connoisseur. But that makes sense.

Maybe NoAddedHmones will speculate, but I would think avoid ephedrine on high carb day? Iirc ephedrine breaks down glycogen, in turn making blood glucose higher. Maybe idk
No, in fact beta agonists (not soo much Ephedrine, in comparison to say clen) have nutrient partitioning effects and are glycogen sparing as they directly increase lipolysis, and marginally increases energy expenditure. Definitely fine to take on a higher carb day. The most important thing is to take Eph on an empty stomach (away from meals) with only a tiny bit of water to get the most benefit from it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Eating the same thing DOES get tiring, and I'll swap out meals at times aiming for 150+g grams of protein and <70 grams of carbs. I'm too strapped on time to cook anything too fancy though.
I think you have a pretty decent mindset and changing your habits and environment can be a huge factor ...you said you don't have time to cook anything TOO FANCY...which I get. Getting in the habits of cooking my own meals was a HUGE step that was harder than I thought. Looking back, I realize how important it is. It is so difficult to eat out at all and not have a 1500-2000 calorie meal from a restaurant, no matter what you do. Cooking l, weighing and logging your own food is huge.

I wasn't saying to change your routine...just suggesting that if you find yourself cheating a little every day, that is an old habit you need to break. I find I cheat a lot when I am pressed for time, out of supplies, stressed, etc. Then old habits shine through. Having the mind set of "I am eating ONLY this until my cheat meal" removed my habits and poor decision making from the process and actually opened my eyes to how I would make unconscious decisions about eating and stuff my face throughout the day.

Great start to the log. Check out some other logs. Lots of us on this board have the same battle going on.
hairygrandpa FireTitan bighulksmash habajaba Kaprice BEAST73 ma70 justhere4comm ...and so many more that I don't have time to list ...will all have some helpful advice and support.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!
Don't make me come here for nothing, I'll see results bro!

Please subscribe to HIT4ME 's log and read it, most valuable transformation log on AM, hands down!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281368-fat-loss-insan1ty.html
Thank you sir - I love it when you over sell me!! But the truth is, every single guy I mentioned has a log that is helpful. Check out the 6 week fat loss challenge also - tons of guys, myself included, going crazy burning fat.

And of course, hairygrandpa's log is incredible too - check out his transformation:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277737-hairygrandpas-log-fat-103.html#post5597970

Jupitier

Awards
Saturday morning weigh-in!

Week 1: 285.8 pounds
Week 2: 282.6 pounds

Net: -3.2 pounds

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's a start...
I'm not thrilled, if its your first week. Especially being on ephedrine you should have lost a lot of water too.
As long as you lose weight, keep doing what you do.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If you are just starting the diet, it is hard to say if 3.2 pounds is good or just water weight. If you are losing water weight, you must be doing something right...but 3+ pounds in the first couple days is very normal and I agree with HGP that it isn't time to be thrilled yet, but on the other hand ... You don't lose water weight without being in some kind of deficit.

If you have been dieting for a couple weeks or more ...3.2 pounds is pretty good.

When I was 250 getting to 200 happened at about 3-3.5 pounds per week. 210-190 was slightly slower and below 180 has been slow slow slow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are just starting the diet, it is hard to say if 3.2 pounds is good or just water weight. If you are losing water weight, you must be doing something right...but 3+ pounds in the first couple days is very normal and I agree with HGP that it isn't time to be thrilled yet, but on the other hand ... You don't lose water weight without being in some kind of deficit.

If you have been dieting for a couple weeks or more ...3.2 pounds is pretty good.

When I was 250 getting to 200 happened at about 3-3.5 pounds per week. 210-190 was slightly slower and below 180 has been slow slow slow.
A simple carb restriction (zero) for 3-4 days and at least 5-6 pounds are gone initially.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A simple carb restriction (zero) for 3-4 days and at least 5-6 pounds are gone initially.
And what does that achieve? Drop some water weight that comes right back on when you eat some carbs, then like most of u in the dumb crash dieting thread complain about weight fluctuations.

Good job OP, perfect amount to drop in your first weeks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And what does that achieve? Drop some water weight that comes right back on when you eat some carbs, then like most of u in the dumb crash dieting thread complain about weight fluctuations.

Good job OP, perfect amount to drop in your first weeks.
I think that is his point - 3 pounds of weigt loss, in the beginning of the diet, is just water weight and simply limiting carbs for 3-4 days can create a lot of weight loss with no real results.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is his point - 3 pounds of weigt loss, in the beginning of the diet, is just water weight and simply limiting carbs for 3-4 days can create a lot of weight loss with no real results.
That's what I was meaning. Thanks for clarifying.

Jupitier

Awards
Logging my workouts before I forget my numbers. This thread's going to be a useful logbook :).

I've been browsing through Hit4me's journey, and I honestly don't know how he manages to work out at such a high capacity while on a deficit. The last time I tried to do an aggressive cut I got stuck on my second set under a 335 pound back squat.

Day 6

Snatches - 95 5x3
Dumbbell Flat Bench Press - 65 pounds 3x8
Pendlay Rows - 155 3x8
Overhead Squat - 95 3x8
Romanian Deadlift - 205 3x10
Curl-21 - 40 pounds
Weighted situps - 85 pounds

Day 9:

Cleans 135 5x3
Back Squat - 255 2x5 1x7
Dumbbell OHP - 55 pounds 2x8 1x7
Lat Pulldowns - 135 3x8
Kettlebell SLDL - 40 3x10
Skullcrushers - 85 3x8
Facepulls - 55 2x15

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been browsing through Hit4me's journey, and I honestly don't know how he manages to work out at such a high capacity while on a deficit. The last time I tried to do an aggressive cut I got stuck on my second set under a 335 pound back squat.
He did only 1-2 sets per exercise, mostly compound exercises.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man. One thing I would suggest is lowering the weight and upping the reps.

There was something else I was gonna say but forgot.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Logging my workouts before I forget my numbers. This thread's going to be a useful logbook :).

Day 6

Snatches - 95 5x3
Dumbbell Flat Bench Press - 65 pounds 3x8
Pendlay Rows - 155 3x8
Overhead Squat - 95 3x8
Romanian Deadlift - 205 3x10
Curl-21 - 40 pounds

Day 9:

Cleans 135 5x3
Back Squat - 255 2x5 1x7
Dumbbell OHP - 55 pounds 2x8 1x7
Lat Pulldowns - 135 3x8
Skullcrushers - 85 3x8
Facepulls - 55 2x15
Brother, great workout!

And I get a lot of comments about working in such a deficit. I lift heavy, but as hairygrandpa said I keep it to 1-2 sets, relatively brief workouts. I go hard, but not so long that I can't do it. Intensity isn't quite as high as when I am eating whatever I want. But after a while, I honestly don't think anything of it. Seems normal to me and I don't know how people think it would be hard, haha.

Jupitier

Awards
Yo I'm already doing my workouts at like 80-90% from 3x5+ to 3x8-10 :p.

This was a pretty cruddy week for me. I came down with a cold Monday night, and stayed at home sedentary from Tuesday through Thursday. Got my ass into the gym yesterday but I felt like ****, so I skipped my RDLs and Snatches and did Kettlebell singleleg deadlifts instead.

Morning weigh-in: 280.8 pounds

Week 0: 285.8
Week 1: 282.6 pounds
Week 2: 280.8 pounds

Day 13 Workout:

Incline DB Bench: 50 pounds 3x8
Pendlay Rows: 140 pounds 3x8
EZBar curls 21 variant: 40 pounds
Weighted SItups: 80 pounds 2x15
Kettlebell SLDL: 40 pounds 3x10

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo I'm already doing my workouts at like 80-90% from 3x5+ to 3x8-10 :p.

This was a pretty cruddy week for me. I came down with a cold Monday night, and stayed at home sedentary from Tuesday through Thursday. Got my ass into the gym yesterday but I felt like ****, so I skipped my RDLs and Snatches and did Kettlebell singleleg deadlifts instead.

Morning weigh-in: 280.8 pounds

Week 0: 285.8
Week 1: 282.6 pounds
Week 2: 280.8 pounds

Day 13 Workout:

Incline DB Bench: 50 pounds 3x8
Pendlay Rows: 140 pounds 3x8
EZBar curls 21 variant: 40 pounds
Weighted SItups: 80 pounds 2x15
Kettlebell SLDL: 40 pounds 3x10
Great work man. You are making consistent progress. That is THE key. There will be good weeks, bad weeks, and weeks that you just seem to stall. Consistency will carry you to the promised land. Keep doing what you are doing and I hope you get better soon!

Jupitier

Awards
Still feeling like crap this week, so I skipped Monday and did Tuesday Thursday instead. Stepped on the scale this morning to see myself dip below 280 pounds @279.6. Going easy until this Cold is totally flushed out of my system.

Day 17

Snatches - 95 5x3
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 55 pounds 3x8
Pendlay Rows - 145 3x8
Overhead Squat - 95 3x8
Curl-21 - 40 pounds

Day 19

Dumbbell OHP:

Cleans 145 7x2
Dumbbell OHP - 50 pounds 2x8 1x7
Lat Pulldowns - 140 3x8
Skullcrushers - 85 3x8
Facepulls - 55 3x15

In other news, my physical therapist (who happens to be well, actually competent) told me to cut heavy back squats and barbell presses completely out of my routine. I'm going to heed his advice and cut 'em out completely in the 5-8 rep range. All dumbbells from here on bros.