Melting a Titan, Sponsored Thermogenesis log

Page 1 of 42 123 ... Last
  1. Melting a Titan, Sponsored Thermogenesis log

Here we go again peeps! Thanks to @VitalizeSupps @smith_69 , @Brandinoooooand @nicksox15. I was lucky enough to be selected to log a BRAND new fat burner from Vitalize Supplements, Thermogenesis. Received it in the mail today, which by the way was only 2 days after I was told it shipped....nice, and immediately opened the bottle up with enthusiasm!!! First thing I noticed was the smell of peppers and red pills, like I am in for something good. It says take 2 pulls daily, so I am going to start with 1 capsule twice a dat to assess my tolerance and its strength. And the first one is already down the hatch.
    Also, my starting weight as of this morning was 221lbs, which is embarrassing, but whatever. I will have a couple of before pictures tomorrow. I want them to be first thing in the morning, dry, and the ending pictures will be the same. I will update daily, and post my workouts if that ok with the reps, just so anyone following can see that Im putting the work in. I will add a tag list here in a little bit, but any and everyone is welcome!! Super stoked to get it going!!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

2. Melting a Titan, Sponsored Thermogenesis log

So at the request of @Brandinooooo I will make post "weekly" update here. I know there seems to be a LOT of fluff, so putting each update here makes it easier for anyone that just wants the facts of the supplement easy to find.
    After 1 week, Im still feeling great! 2 caps in the evening is to much for me, even though Id be staying awake for my shift on the ambulance, caused a spike in BP. Not so in the morning. I will repost my beginning picture here, followed by a 1 week update, and then every friday for the remainder of the run.
    Starting Picture
    This morning after 1 week exactly
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net
    •   

3. Woo I'm first. Excited to see how you like it!

4. IN! Let's Go!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Woo I'm first. Excited to see how you like it!
    Cant thank you guys enough!! And Im excited about it to!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    IN! Let's Go!
    My homie!!! Thanks for joining in on this!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

7. Inthis
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Forum Rep
    http://www.veinnutrition.com -- 10% off code: JUST410
    Instagram: @veinnutrition Questions?

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Inthis
    H3ll I knew I could count on you!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

9. Fa shaw, fa shaw!

10. In here. Wouldn't miss it for the world!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Cant thank you guys enough!! And Im excited about it to!
    Your welcome bro. Just remember to post some before and afters.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Fa shaw, fa shaw!
    Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    In here. Wouldn't miss it for the world!
    Thank you gentlemen!!! I will try and make this as entertaining and successful as possible...
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Your welcome bro. Just remember to post some before and afters.

I am. I took a picture this morning that I can post. Its after 1/2 gallon of water and a shake. Up to you
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

14. I will be Starting something pretty soon here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I am. I took a picture this morning that I can post. Its after 1/2 gallon of water and a shake. Up to you
    Haha that's fine.

How's the feeling on it? Energized?

16. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I will be Starting something pretty soon here.
    Ahhhh snap!! PM me the details homie!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Haha that's fine.

How's the feeling on it? Energized?
    So Ill try and answer that here. Of course its only been 1 capsule, so Im not going to go into too much detail. I took the first capsule around 2:15, and Id say within 15 minutes I could feel some tingling in my face, which is something that I like. 15 minutes after that I felt it in my arms. Nice. No nauseating feeling or anything, but noticeable. Keep in mind i also took 1.5 scoops of Modern Pre around 0900 this morning, but the difference in time Im sure had no effect. At 3:45 I got on the treadmill and went to town. Put it on the "fatburner" program which As I said on the fat loss challenge log was brutal. Apparently the programmers of my treadmill assumed the only way to burn fat was moving between a 10 and 12% incline. I call BS. But, by 12 minutes in, yes I was watching the time, I was starting to sweat pretty good and after 25 minutes I was drenched. I will be taking 2 tomorrow , 1 AM and 1 PM. Should be interesting. As for a picture, this was this morning after my morning shake and right at 1/2 gallon of water. But at least you get the idea as to where Im starting from. I know, [email protected], but thats why im here!!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

18. Awesome bro! Fat is not the word I'd use lol. When you dose PM, I'd suggest dosing around dinner so your not still stimmed by bedtime.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Awesome bro! Fat is not the word I'd use lol. When you dose PM, I'd suggest dosing around dinner so your not still stimmed by bedtime.
    Thanks, but yes, that IS the word. And Im usually up by 0600, will take the first then, and the PM between 2-4 depending on my schedule and what Im doing at work, that's typically where Im at
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

20. Dubbed !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Dubbed !
    Nice!! Thanks man, needed Stewie in here
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

22. Good luck brother! Get ready to sweat like crazy

23. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Good luck brother! Get ready to sweat like crazy
    Yes sir!! Thanks for joining in
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

24. Subbed. Good luck mr Titan

25. Subbed... @FireTitan your gonna look sick when you drop a lil BF... I bet if you drop 15lbs you'll look like a beast... you got a great frame man.

IMO it's better to be a little fat than a flat chested lil b1tch...

26. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Yes sir!! Thanks for joining in
    No problem buddy, I took a thermogetic one time... they said it would be fun... wasn't my cup of tea hahaha

27. Quote Originally Posted by Allhealsonme View Post
    Subbed. Good luck mr Titan
    Thanks homie!! Glad youre in here!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Subbed... @FireTitan your gonna look sick when you drop a lil BF... I bet if you drop 15lbs you'll look like a beast... you got a great frame man.

IMO it's better to be a little fat than a flat chested lil b1tch...
    Thank you sir!! Im hoping for 200 by January, so itll be interesting and fun. Really glad to have you!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

29. In homie! Even if you do have a soul patch. You make up for it by having nice chesticles

30. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    In homie! Even if you do have a soul patch. You make up for it by having nice chesticles
    Haha! Nice! Maybe if I keep working on the chest Ill be allowed to grow a beard. Or head on my hair. Thanks for joining!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 268
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 05:36 PM
  2. Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:03 PM
  3. BigPHusers11's sponsored Carnage log time to get focused...
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:37 AM
  4. Erics Pro-anabol Sponsored Mass Log!!
    By ericpdell2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:18 PM