Melting a Titan, Sponsored Thermogenesis log

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go again peeps! Thanks to VitalizeSupps smith_69 , Brandinoooooand nicksox15. I was lucky enough to be selected to log a BRAND new fat burner from Vitalize Supplements, Thermogenesis. Received it in the mail today, which by the way was only 2 days after I was told it shipped....nice, and immediately opened the bottle up with enthusiasm!!! First thing I noticed was the smell of peppers and red pills, like I am in for something good. It says take 2 pulls daily, so I am going to start with 1 capsule twice a dat to assess my tolerance and its strength. And the first one is already down the hatch.
Also, my starting weight as of this morning was 221lbs, which is embarrassing, but whatever. I will have a couple of before pictures tomorrow. I want them to be first thing in the morning, dry, and the ending pictures will be the same. I will update daily, and post my workouts if that ok with the reps, just so anyone following can see that Im putting the work in. I will add a tag list here in a little bit, but any and everyone is welcome!! Super stoked to get it going!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at the request of Brandinooooo I will make post "weekly" update here. I know there seems to be a LOT of fluff, so putting each update here makes it easier for anyone that just wants the facts of the supplement easy to find.
After 1 week, Im still feeling great! 2 caps in the evening is to much for me, even though Id be staying awake for my shift on the ambulance, caused a spike in BP. Not so in the morning. I will repost my beginning picture here, followed by a 1 week update, and then every friday for the remainder of the run.
Starting Picture

This morning after 1 week exactly

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Woo I'm first. Excited to see how you like it!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inthis

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In here. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be Starting something pretty soon here.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that's fine.

How's the feeling on it? Energized?
So Ill try and answer that here. Of course its only been 1 capsule, so Im not going to go into too much detail. I took the first capsule around 2:15, and Id say within 15 minutes I could feel some tingling in my face, which is something that I like. 15 minutes after that I felt it in my arms. Nice. No nauseating feeling or anything, but noticeable. Keep in mind i also took 1.5 scoops of Modern Pre around 0900 this morning, but the difference in time Im sure had no effect. At 3:45 I got on the treadmill and went to town. Put it on the "fatburner" program which As I said on the fat loss challenge log was brutal. Apparently the programmers of my treadmill assumed the only way to burn fat was moving between a 10 and 12% incline. I call BS. But, by 12 minutes in, yes I was watching the time, I was starting to sweat pretty good and after 25 minutes I was drenched. I will be taking 2 tomorrow , 1 AM and 1 PM. Should be interesting. As for a picture, this was this morning after my morning shake and right at 1/2 gallon of water. But at least you get the idea as to where Im starting from. I know, FAT@SS, but thats why im here!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! Fat is not the word I'd use lol. When you dose PM, I'd suggest dosing around dinner so your not still stimmed by bedtime.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro! Fat is not the word I'd use lol. When you dose PM, I'd suggest dosing around dinner so your not still stimmed by bedtime.
Thanks, but yes, that IS the word. And Im usually up by 0600, will take the first then, and the PM between 2-4 depending on my schedule and what Im doing at work, that's typically where Im at

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Good luck brother! Get ready to sweat like crazy

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... FireTitan your gonna look sick when you drop a lil BF... I bet if you drop 15lbs you'll look like a beast... you got a great frame man.

IMO it's better to be a little fat than a flat chested lil b1tch...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed... FireTitan your gonna look sick when you drop a lil BF... I bet if you drop 15lbs you'll look like a beast... you got a great frame man.

IMO it's better to be a little fat than a flat chested lil b1tch...
Thank you sir!! Im hoping for 200 by January, so itll be interesting and fun. Really glad to have you!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie! Even if you do have a soul patch. You make up for it by having nice chesticles

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In homie! Even if you do have a soul patch. You make up for it by having nice chesticles
Haha! Nice! Maybe if I keep working on the chest Ill be allowed to grow a beard. Or head on my hair. Thanks for joining!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A beard homie! DO IIIIIITTTTTTT! small disclaimer. I grow shytty facial hair and want a beard for like 1 fcking day....lol)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A beard homie! DO IIIIIITTTTTTT! small disclaimer. I grow shytty facial hair and want a beard for like 1 fcking day....lol)
I want one BAD!! Fire department regulations wont allow it, but the day I retire, boom, beard on!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I want one BAD!! Fire department regulations wont allow it, but the day I retire, boom, beard on!!
Uhhh...fear of it catching fire???? LOL

Seriously, you should be able to grow a beard....haha

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
you can always grow some sick chops and stache!!! Thats what my buddy does for fire department hahaha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhhh...fear of it catching fire???? LOL

Seriously, you should be able to grow a beard....haha
Hair will stop the face piece that I breathe out of from sealing to my face, which means bad air and smoke can come into what aim breathing, and my fresh O2 will escape. We already have a 60% higher chance of cancer than any other occupation other than coal miners,dont want to up my chances

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well fck....safety first then

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this! Excited to see how you like it! Looking beastly in the before pic, can tell your abs are right there ready to show!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this! Excited to see how you like it! Looking beastly in the before pic, can tell your abs are right there ready to show!
Welcome to the party my man!! And nice avvy! Im really hoping this will give me the edge Im looking for and needing! Thank you again to the VitalizeSupps team for this chance.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also added you into my initial post and thanked you. I apologize but I forgot you were added to the team. But seems like its going to be a crazy good team for you to be on!! Please forgive my ignorance!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for some fat burning!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am late to the game but in to see the fat f#ck lose some fat! Yes, fat IS the word. And you are going to kill it, you fat, fire fighting, bald f#ck.

With friends like me...but you know I love you bro.

In all honesty, you have made a BIG change in the last couple months. You may have lost about 10 pounds or less, but you look a lot better and the scale is not telling the entire story - and I'm not one of the guys telling people not to pay attention to the scale. I think too many people make excuses and say they are recompiling when they aren't - but you are definitely changing. Keep up the great work!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am late to the game but in to see the fat f#ck lose some fat! Yes, fat IS the word. And you are going to kill it, you fat, fire fighting, bald f#ck.

In all honesty, you have made a BIG change in the last couple months. You may have lost about 10 pounds or less, but you look a lot better and the scale is not telling the entire story - and I'm not one of the guys telling people not to pay attention to the scale. I think too many people make excuses and say they are recompiling when they aren't - but you are definitely changing. Keep up the great work!
I second all the nice stuff. Lol
I did kind of like the " you fat, fire fighting, bald f#ck."

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan have you ever worn your fire gear and done cardio?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I tell people to not pay attention to the scale because you can look better at a weight that is more or less than your goal. The mirror tells you EVERYTHING you need to know....:)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tell people to not pay attention to the scale because you can look better at a weight that is more or less than your goal. The mirror tells you EVERYTHING you need to know....:)
Yes - I don't disagree and wasn't singling you or anyone out. It is good advice that some people take too far and use when they are lacking results. In was just pointing out that isn't the case here - results are evident.