1 Andro 1st cycle

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Hey everyone. So I've been researching prohormone and I'm going to do my first cycle with 1 ANDRO MAX. I've done a lot of research(as suggested). I have been suggested 500 mg a day for a 2 on 2 off x4 for steady gains. Would anyone suggest a different cycle??

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. So I've been researching prohormone and I'm going to do my first cycle with 1 ANDRO MAX. I've done a lot of research(as suggested). I have been suggested 500 mg a day for a 2 on 2 off x4 for steady gains. Would anyone suggest a different cycle??
I ran andros for my first cycle and personally felt nothing. Not even any side effects. I would personally go with a stronger prohormone such as epistane and stack it with an andro

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
But then again i was running them at lower dosages than 500 so who knows they could have worked

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I've read a lot about epistane also. So what dosage would you run the stack?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I dont know exact dosages but there should be a lot of information on google and on these forums.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you read everything there is to know about serms, aromatase inhibitors, and prohormones itself. Epistane is a relatively dry compound and people report dry joints, so it would be recommended to stack it with 4andro since it is a wet compound

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running msten and 4 andro i just started yesterday

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I've been reading for about 2 weeks.and yeah I already got some 1 andro so ill probably go with the 1.4 stack. Don't want a weak a** cycle though for sure

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
When you run them you should log it and let us know how it goes!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That dosing protocol is bunk. For a beginner you will see great gains with 330 mg daily for 6-8 weeks. This is the exact dosage used in the A&M study. I suggest for quality and value that you consider Sup3r 1 from OL UK. Not coincidentally, our cap dosage mirrors the amount used in the study.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I will most definitely be logging 5 days after start!! I've been lifting for about 8 years so I should see max results!!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
That dosing protocol is bunk. For a beginner you will see great gains with 330 mg daily for 6-8 weeks. This is the exact dosage used in the A&M study. I suggest for quality and value that you consider Sup3r 1 from OL UK. Not coincidentally, our cap dosage mirrors the amount used in the study.
Thanks will be looking more into it while I wait for OCT and PCT sups

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
THIS

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Taking 1 testosterone from high tech at 2caps morning 2caps night with 100 whey cycle armour and cycle assist

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Taking 1 testosterone from high tech at 2caps morning 2caps night with 100 whey cycle armour and cycle assist
I haven't tried my beloved bottle of OL k1ngs blood, but so far the people that have been taking it say it is amazing. Starts to work 2-5 days in which is fantastic. I would look into adding this to your PCT. It truly is a great otc PCT just by looking at the label.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I haven't tried my beloved bottle of OL k1ngs blood, but so far the people that have been taking it say it is amazing. Starts to work 2-5 days in which is fantastic. I would look into adding this to your PCT. It truly is a great otc PCT just by looking at the label.
Thanks dude! Can't wait to see these results!! Been at a cliffhanger for 3 months :/

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Ok, waited until my pct got in and AI. So I'm started day one of my first cycle. Will let you know stats when i MAX, and improvements as far as extra pump w/this 1 4 stack. I'm 5'8" 160 lbs.lets hope for that MAGICAL 180!! PUMPED!!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
1rp***bench 195***squat 390***power clean(jerk) 220***dead lift 390(sore as he'll by then)had enough to keep going but something didn't feel right in right shoulder. Will be logging!!any advice taken highly in consideration!!?

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
So I'm 10 days in and decoded to extend my cycle to 6weeks. Also added 1200mg of epi andro and also added 200 mg of 1ANDRO TD on top of 1test by hi tech. Weight up w/o vs with not ALOT of calories with high protein though