Gaspari gives Titan his Ice Cream back!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys? Thanks to dougefresh93, danielmoo and Gaspari I am getting the opportunity to try and log Gasparis new Precision Whey in Neapolitan Ice Cream flavor!! Lucky me. No, seriously. So I received my tub yesterday via UPS, and I immediately tore it open. The colors were all mixed up, but I for ine am glad. Im not a huge chocolate fan and if I could see it, I probably would have tried to scoop around it, much like I do with Neapolitan Ice Cream itself. Opened the container and took a big whiff, wow, it actually smells like chocolate covered strawberries. I went digging into the container looking for the scoop, and its was then that I noticed I could see each individual color. Ended up having my first shake around 2pm yesterday, and it was truly amazing. The taste is ridiculous!!! I used Vanilla Unsweetened Almond milk and it was about like a milk shake taste wise. I did notice something different about the texture. In the jug it is VERY fine, literally like a powder. Once mixed, its very liquid like, not thick. That will play out nice when I make some protein ice with it tomorrow!! As I said, the taste was great, and the aftertaste did NOT leave a bitter taste as so many other proteins Ive used have. It did however leave an Ice Cream aftertaste, which of course is a plus!! Im looking forward to using this with a few different recipes!! Stay tuned and join in guys!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on man!!! It tastes GREAT and I love it!!!

Hopefully you can make some tasty treats with it bro

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man!!! It tastes GREAT and I love it!!!

Hopefully you can make some tasty treats with it bro
That is definitely the plan!!! Forgot it at home this morning though. Had to head to the fire department 3 hours early and it threw my entire morning off!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ICE CREAM!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang I'm gunna have to pick up a tub of this! It looks awesome!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang I'm gunna have to pick up a tub of this! It looks awesome!
Ive had 2 shakes so far, and its.....wait for it...incredilicious. Yes, I think I just made that up. Cant wait to make some Ice Cream, and might get creative with either cookies or pancakes.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My man! So glad to see that you got it and you're loving it so far. Thanks for posting that sexy picture of the tub and mentioning us Gaspari dudes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man! So glad to see that you got it and you're loving it so far. Thanks for posting that sexy picture of the tub and mentioning us Gaspari dudes.
You know it!! Gotta have the right people in here! And I am enjoying it! More things are coming with it

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In to watch you suffer through Chocolate

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, but work has been crazy and in all honesty, ITS HUNTING SEASON!!!! So last night I did what Im not supposed to do on a cut, but it was just eating away at me, so I bought some plain non fat Greek yogurt, mixed in my scoop of Neapolitan precision whey, and a splash of almond milk. Enhance. The whey mixed so well it was soupy,so I had to add another 1/2 a scoop. Enhance. Mixed it, freezer. Mixed it freezer. Mixed it, enhance. Boom. Son of a motherless goat, it was ice cream. No other protein had ever tasted so good in a protein ice cream mixture IMHO. It was incredibly good, even gave my anti-supplement spouse a bite of "ice cream" and she liked it until I told her what it was. It truly is an unbelievably good taste, and the mix ability is outstanding!! I drop 10lbs and I am going to throw this into some pancakes!!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, but work has been crazy and in all honesty, ITS HUNTING SEASON!!!! So last night I did what Im not supposed to do on a cut, but it was just eating away at me, so I bought some plain non fat Greek yogurt, mixed in my scoop of Neapolitan precision whey, and a splash of almond milk. Enhance. The whey mixed so well it was soupy,so I had to add another 1/2 a scoop. Enhance. Mixed it, freezer. Mixed it freezer. Mixed it, enhance. Boom. Son of a motherless goat, it was ice cream. No other protein had ever tasted so good in a protein ice cream mixture IMHO. It was incredibly good, even gave my anti-supplement spouse a bite of "ice cream" and she liked it until I told her what it was. It truly is an unbelievably good taste, and the mix ability is outstanding!! I drop 10lbs and I am going to throw this into some pancakes!!!

i'm late... but ice cream sounds awesome, even the wife liked! LOL

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days in a row now ive been mixing my Neapolitan with plain Greek yogurt, and a splash of vanilla Unsweetened Almond milk for breakfast, WOW!! 1 think I learned the hard way was that this particular protein is so fine(the powder) that very little milk is needed to make the concoction! A little bit more than a splash and its just drinkable out of a bowl. That makes the ice cream even better though. The taste is still amazing, and I still taste a bit of "chocolate covered strawberries " when I drink it. Trying to hold on to some in order to try it in a pancake mix, but Incant stop drinking it. Lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Love mixing it with greek yogurt, it is the way to go. LOL @ not being able to stop drinking it

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well its time for an update, and sadly, its not good. Im almost out of my Neapolitan Ice cream! It has been fricken awesome though. I have found that later in the evening, especially right before I go to bed, its great for killing any sweet tooth I may have. Still absolutely love it as an Ice cream(go figure) and with almond milk... thats my favorite. Im saving the last few scoops though, so I can use them in protein pancakes and will throw some pictures up
When I make them!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin love this stuff!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir!!! Im holding the last bit for some pancakes, but just dont know if I can continue to hold.