Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
MSTEN CYCLE
Today I start my 6 week msten cycle

Msten 20mg per day

4 andro 220mg per day

Arimacare pro 8 caps per day

Aromasin if needed 12.5mg every third day/ every other day depends on how i feel

-4 week pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25

This will be my first cycle with a potent prohormone, ive ran 4 andro and 1 andro last year and experienced little to no gains/side effects. My workout routine will be legs, push, pull, rest repeat.
Bodyweight: 147 pounds (last time weighed was yesterday)
Height:5'8
Only macros I will be counting are protein which will be at least 215grams per day. Protein intake will be mostly acquired from ground turkey which will be accompanied with a significant amount of white rice.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
About to go to the gym just getting my preworkout meal in, dont know if placebo but im hungry as fck! Ill be starting with a pull day.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym, started with weighted pull ups, followed by lat pulldowns, bent over rows, machine low row, cable pull overs, rear delt flies, barbell curls, cable curls. Eating mcdonalds for my post workout. Will only be eating dirty foods after i have met my protein macros

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Will be posting progress photos as soon as i hit 100 posts, this app wont let me post links as of now :/

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Today is my rest day, just focusing on getting my meals in. Lethargy has been hitting me hard. Took a 1.5 hour nap even after getting a full 8 hours sleep

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Been feeling pretty dizzy especially when i get off of a chair or bed, might be increase in bp, considering taking extra celery seed extract and hawthorne berry from advanced cycle support from iron mag labs. The arimicare pro does not include hawthorne berry so i will include the iml cycle support.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today is my rest day, just focusing on getting my meals in. Lethargy has been hitting me hard. Took a 1.5 hour nap even after getting a full 8 hours sleep
Keep an eye on the lethargy as well as your appetite. If your lethargy continues and appetite starts to go down significantly, it could mean that your liver is under excess stress. This is definitely a possibility given your oral cycle. The Arimacare pro looks good for cycle support but you may need to increase your TUDCA dosage. If you can afford it, consider getting blood work done, either through your doctor or through private blood work testing. This can give you a good idea of your liver values.

Been feeling pretty dizzy especially when i get off of a chair or bed, might be increase in bp, considering taking extra celery seed extract and hawthorne berry from advanced cycle support from iron mag labs. The arimicare pro does not include hawthorne berry so i will include the iml cycle support.
In addition to this, keep an eye on your sodium intake. If you're eating high sodium food (like fast food) be sure you drink enough water to counteract it. In any case, drinking lots of water is never a bad thing, so keep as hydrated as possible!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on the lethargy as well as your appetite. If your lethargy continues and appetite starts to go down significantly, it could mean that your liver is under excess stress. This is definitely a possibility given your oral cycle. The Arimacare pro looks good for cycle support but you may need to increase your TUDCA dosage. If you can afford it, consider getting blood work done, either through your doctor or through private blood work testing. This can give you a good idea of your liver values.

In addition to this, keep an eye on your sodium intake. If you're eating high sodium food (like fast food) be sure you drink enough water to counteract it. In any case, drinking lots of water is never a bad thing, so keep as hydrated as possible!
Thank you for the input! Still eating like an ox and drinking 1 gallon of water a day, is 450mg of tudca daily ok?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the input! Still eating like an ox and drinking 1 gallon of water a day, is 450mg of tudca daily ok?
Good to hear! As long as your appetite is still there then the lethargy could be just your body needing extra rest because it's in a more anabolic state. If your appetite is good then I'd keep your current regiment for TUDCA. You could even lower it a bit if it does not affect your appetite/lethargy as I know TUDCA is expensive. If you're thinking your BP is high, you could probably find somewhere to test it for free, just so you can see where you're at.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this log man. Msten is legit and I'm gonna start the same cycle here in a bit. Good luck and keep us updated

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this log man. Msten is legit and I'm gonna start the same cycle here in a bit. Good luck and keep us updated
Will do brother, excited to see my body change in the next couple of weeks!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today ate a couple days of bowls of granola with milk. Appetite is still there, still drinking a gallon of water a day. I got a bloody nose today at work, could be from blood pressure or change in weather here in my city, it is starting to go from 70 degrees to high 50s. No headaches just random waves of dizziness

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Took another rest day yesterday since i was busy with school, i did a push day today and the pump was pretty good nothing too crazy. Weight has now gone up to 153, i went to a rave over this past weekend and lost 10 pounds so getting back to 155 shouldnt be too hard, side effects are almost non existent, the only weird thing is that the lethargy hits me at night

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Today was my pull day and training went very well, hitting protein macros and trying my hardest to eat 6 meals a day, lethargy has left completely and dizziness is gone as well

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Trained legs today, had a good workout, came home and had a couple slices of pizza

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Today was a rest day, my shoulders seem to look a little rounder, every mirror is different so who knows. Will be posting less frequently if there are no drastic changes in training and weight gain

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Another bloody nose today, came out of nowhere, i feel fine though, no lethargy no headaches

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! As long as your appetite is still there then the lethargy could be just your body needing extra rest because it's in a more anabolic state. If your appetite is good then I'd keep your current regiment for TUDCA. You could even lower it a bit if it does not affect your appetite/lethargy as I know TUDCA is expensive. If you're thinking your BP is high, you could probably find somewhere to test it for free, just so you can see where you're at.
Currently taking 450mg of tudca per day, appetite has gone down significantly, should i increase the dosage to 700-950mg?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Currently taking 450mg of tudca per day, appetite has gone down significantly, should i increase the dosage to 700-950mg?
How's your energy levels? Any lethargy? Do your eyes look yellow or have a tint of yellow?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
How's your energy levels? Any lethargy? Do your eyes look yellow or have a tint of yellow?
No lethargy, libido is higher than normal, got a bloody nose today, appetite is the only side effect as of now, no yellow eyes

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
No lethargy, libido is higher than normal, got a bloody nose today, appetite is the only side effect as of now, no yellow eyes
Try a few days of 750-1g and see if it helps the appetite. If you can't eat you cant grow.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Try a few days of 750-1g and see if it helps the appetite. If you can't eat you cant grow.
Been eating calorically densed junk foods to make up for calories, and eating protein bars as its much easier to meet intake that way, but i want to be able to go back to eating ground turkey!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking 700mg of tudca and 700mg of celery seed extract daily, appetite is really low, still managing to hit protein macros and a respectable amount of carbs, but i want to f-ing BULK. Any tips? Yesterday i trained legs and i finally felt increase in strength, usually squat 135 for 3x8, yesterday i squatted 165 for 3x8, will be looking forward to 185 next week

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Will upping the tudca dosage help appetite? Or celery seed extract? The extra Celery seed extract got rid of headaches

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Will upping the tudca dosage help appetite? Or celery seed extract? The extra Celery seed extract got rid of headaches
A little bit of cardio usually does the trick for me. Sounds counter intuitive on a bulk but it may help you gain more in the long run as well. 30 mins 3 times a week, that's a total of 1 & 1/2 a week.

Unless this is a liver problem as previous posters suggested throwing in some NAC with the tudca and celery seed is a good idea. Your gluthionine levels are probably prob depleted from the methylated PH, NAC will get it back up

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of cardio usually does the trick for me. Sounds counter intuitive on a bulk but it may help you gain more in the long run as well. 30 mins 3 times a week, that's a total of 1 & 1/2 a week.

Unless this is a liver problem as previous posters suggested throwing in some NAC with the tudca and celery seed is a good idea. Your gluthionine levels are probably prob depleted from the methylated PH, NAC will get it back up
I was actually thinking about doing cardio as well, i know 15-30 mins of some steady speed walking wont hurt gains

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
I was actually thinking about doing cardio as well, i know 15-30 mins of some steady speed walking wont hurt gains
Agreed. Plus raising your metabolism would help you to efficiently utilize all those dirty calories in your diet.

But besides the appetite sides, how's the cycle going? I have a 1andro cycle set up but now I'm second guessing it as i wanna do something a little... stronger lol this is the second msten cycle I'm following

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Plus raising your metabolism would help you to efficiently utilize all those dirty calories in your diet.

But besides the appetite sides, how's the cycle going? I have a 1andro cycle set up but now I'm second guessing it as i wanna do something a little... stronger lol this is the second msten cycle I'm following
I just started feeling effects yesterday, my usual squat numbers felt easier than normal, also last week despite me not hitting calories i still maintained weight, week 3 starts this monday, considering bumping up the dose depending how i feel

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Upped the tudca dosage to 1200mg and celery seed extract to 1000mg per day, headaches came back and appetite is still super low, any help would be much appreciated

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Starting to think the toxicity of the msten has nothing to do with what im feeling, i think im just getting sick, apparently its really common for people to catch a cold during an oral cycle

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Thank you rascal14, here are some pics for you guys whoever is sill following, i upped the msten dosage to 30mg on 12/13

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Bumped up 4 andro dosage to 440mg per day, weighed in at 161 today

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 4th week of this cycle, weight seems to have plateaued at 160, will be bumping up calories and msten dosage to 40mg daily

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on running msten for 8 weeks? I feel perfectly fine. Today was my push day, strength exploded like crazy, i went from benching 115 for 5x5 on flat bench to 135 on incline for 8 reps

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Thoughts on running msten for 8 weeks? I feel perfectly fine. Today was my push day, strength exploded like crazy, i went from benching 115 for 5x5 on flat bench to 135 on incline for 8 reps
Not at 40mg maybe. Stay at 30mg and just bump up calories if going for 8 wks. Get bloods if possible to check values to see how things are going. If lipids and liver values are stable within reasonable range then proceed WITH CAUTION!

Someone needs to guinea pig for us every now and then. For science! lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you running?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Not at 40mg maybe. Stay at 30mg and just bump up calories if going for 8 wks. Get bloods if possible to check values to see how things are going. If lipids and liver values are stable within reasonable range then proceed WITH CAUTION!

Someone needs to guinea pig for us every now and then. For science! lol
Haha exactly, this is for science XD i might stop at 6 weeks and just do 40mg for the last 2 weeks

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
The last couple of days ive felt very weird, lost motivation in pretty much everything other than lifting, everything seems gray, im not sad so i dont know if this is depression but i pretty much lay in bed all day, is this the msten?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The last couple of days ive felt very weird, lost motivation in pretty much everything other than lifting, everything seems gray, im not sad so i dont know if this is depression but i pretty much lay in bed all day, is this the msten?
Lethargy is common with orals but I usually don't even have the motivation for the gym then either.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Weight seems to have plateaued at 160lb, however strength is increasing slowly but surely, thinking of increasing 4 andro dosage from 440mg to 660mg daily, thoughts?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pics look like you made some solid gains, how PCT treating you?