Di.Anabol & Justhere4comm's THERMOGENESIS log sponsored (Bringing the Heat)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thermogenisis.jpg

THERMOGENESIS IS A COLLECTION OF FAT BURNING INGREDIENTS DESIGNED TO MELT THE FAT OFF YOU, AND MAKE*YOU FEEL GOOD WHILE IT'S HAPPENING!*

THERMOGENESIS is a specific blend of the strongest ingredients to*maximize fat loss, increase core body temperature, drive energy through the roof, promote well-being and suppress appetite. It was designed for individuals who simply want to look and feel their best.
The team at Vitalize Supplements knows there are tons of fat burners out there,
however, we created something that was balanced, and supercharged. So we designed a product
that would boost mood, energy, focus and libido instead of having you feel anxious, irritable or
jittery. We combined the strongest alkyloids on the market with a hefty dose of time released caffeine, and other herbs that burn fat, shed excess water and rev up the metabolism.

Key Ingredients:

Coleus Forskohlii Extract:*This powerful herb is historically used in Ayurvedic*medicine in India and its surrounding regions. It has been used to improve overall health but has been shown to be a very potent fat burning agent. Coleus Forskohlii has a naturally occurring bio-active ingredient called Forskolin. This readily available supplement may protect against cancer and inflammation in addition to encouraging fat loss. Forskolin increases cellular levels of an enzyme called cyclic adenosine mono phosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds. We have worked to source the highest quality Coleus Forskohlii extract to ensure the best results to our consumers.

Caffeine: Caffeine is a widely used central nervous system stimulant that
decreases physical fatigue and promotes alertness. It is not breaking news that caffeine is a powerful stimulant. It has been used to improve physical power and endurance. It is
classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine also increases energy output which results in calories burned at a higher rate.
This is done through “THERMOGENESIS“, or the production of heat in the body.
Caffeine has a mild diuretic effect, helping users shed extra water being held by the body.

Theobromine:*A*mild stimulant and diuretic. It is the “feel good chemical” in chocolate
that everyone loves. Theobromine has similar effects to that of caffeine, but it is milder
on the central nervous system and lasts longer. It is also an effective vasodilator and
appetite suppressant.

Dandelion root: Many people use dandelion root to detoxify, relieve constipation, soothe an upset stomach, and help shed water weight. *Studies have shown that dandelion does contain diuretic and liver-detoxifying properties, and promising new research is looking into whether dandelion root has cancer-killing properties as well. even Dr. Oz has jumped on board, recommending dandelion tea as part of his 48-hour cleanse to help your liver release toxins while you sleep.

Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA): Conjugated linoleic acid is an omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid (EFA). It is naturally occurring in meat and dairy products. In addition to reducing fat in the body, CLA has also been studied for its anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties. Right now, CLA is of very high interest to scientists and nutritionists.

Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa): L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine. This is also known as
the “reward neurotransmitter”. L-dopa has been shown to raise dopamine levels, and
suppress prolactin levels which results in an increased libido and mood enhancement. It
also helps control food cravings via elevation of dopamine. It has been investigated for its
anti-diabetic effects. It appears to reduce spikes in blood glucose in response to a meal up to 8 hours after ingestion.

Cayenne Pepper (capsaicin): Burns body fat and fights inflammation. It has been shown
to reduce food intake and has an anti-obese effect. It works by reducing fat cell
accumulation and the synthesis of new fat cells. Capsaicin can also induce heat
production via beta-adrenergic stimulation (adrenal receptors) Oral ingestion of capsaicin causes dose-dependent increases in performance associated with increased adrenaline secretion and elevated catecholamines. Capsaicin has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and support heart health. Also, meals containing capsaicin can have a positive effect on blood sugar. Capsaicin is also the reason why spicy foods are often linked to increased fat loss.

Synephrine HCL: Synephrine is a milder yet similar version of ephedrine. Studies found
that a single dose of Synephrine was able to increase metabolic rate 75 minutes after
ingestion in humans that were in a rested state. Even better, Synephrine did this without
altering blood pressure or cognitive abilities. It also increases the thermic effect of food,
which means you can eat a little more without gaining any fat. Synephrine can dig down into those stubborn areas that seem impossible for us to burn (in males it is the lower stomach and back, in females it is the thigh and glute areas).

Vitamin B-12: It was added to “THERMOGENISIS” to assist in the absorption of*L-dopa, and production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain to further enhance the mood boosting effects of this supplement. Vitamin B-12 raises energy levels, mood, sleep patterns and protein absorption appetite regulation. This*vitamin is low in many Americans.

I'm familiar with some of these ingredients making up this supplement, and they are a solid combination. I'm looking forward to jumping on this, and having my wife come along for the ride with her own log that will run parallel to mine. A few points to bring up, and notate. She has never used any stims before, so after previewing the label decided it's light enough and based on some already cursory reviews provides a steady and jitter free experience. This is going to be great for her!

This is rather new to her so, her updates will be increasing as time progresses and her comfort level. Initial photos will be following and posted in this space, so expect to see some edits until we are well under way for necessary adjustments and improvements in information. I want this to provide any onlookers the best possible experience, and give this supplement it's due.

The official log will be starting in about 7 days, so stay tuned, or if the supplement arrives after this day, the day of.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reserved for first impressions, final review, and invitations.

Thermogenesis Summary Notes

Day 1

2 cap dose

By the deadlifts, those take a lot of wind out of me which I think is the reason I've been shaken at the end of these workouts.

I dosed two caps about an hour before working out today. No noticeable sides, unless one can determine an elevated heart rate (more than usual) post workout, but I'm attributing it to the newly implemented HST which prior to dosing Thermogenesis provided me with a similar effect, just a little lessor degree. Will consider this on Monday for the next workout, and observations.

I really didn't notice anything except a little bit of nausea post workout, but that could be the HST kicking me hard. I'm not used to it, and the deadlifts are taxing. I think I'm going to substitute EOD leg curls. I may also try 2 caps split during the day.

Day 2
Sunday
I will be taking two caps / no workout
I took two caps spaced apart. 1 @ 9:00a and second @ 3:00p
(Might prefer to take the second dose earlier in the day, on days off)

Day 3
Monday
Day 3 / Week 1-2 HST will dose 1 cap pre / (*did not dose cap 2 at lunch)
I don't think the second cap was necessary, and I was quite warm for a better part of the day which is a great sign!

A few observations for the day.
Feeling great, and normally about 2:30p-3:30p during my workday I start to feel a bit tired. Not today!
I might go with two caps tomorrow.

A big thank you shout out to:

VitalizeSupps
Brandinooooo and
smith_69

This will be starting in just over a week.
If you were forgotten, then my apologies, I will add you to the
list for the next time, but welcome! :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reserved for cool things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you left anyone out...they are gonna be pissed.:wave2:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oooohhhh I was mentioned twice. I must be speshal.

Looking forward to seeing you and your wife's log.

......that came out dirtier than expected lol.

Edit: Damn Ryan got 3 mentions. No longer speshal.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm have I told you I love your editing?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<<< blush ^^^ Thanks bro I was a production artist for years after I was a machinist. Lol. :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In
One question:

Who the fugg is di.anabol ?
And:
Is she kinky?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In. Jealous you got your wife in on this. Awesome.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In
One question:

Who the fugg is di.anabol ?
And:
Is she kinky?
Sorry justhere4comm and di.anabol , the joke was unintentional.
Don't hate me.

:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Di.Anabol &amp; Justhere4comm's THERMOGENESIS log sponsored (Bringing the Heat)

^^ thinks I am capable of hate. :) Not a chance.

Edit. After reading your thread I have decided to anoint thee inspiration to. Pharmacists everywhere. Lol.

Srs. You are inspiring.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry justhere4comm and di.anabol , the joke was unintentional.
Don't hate me.

:)
despite the gruff exterior everyone knows what a sweet and gentle guy you are:lol:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid non working notifications!! Im in on this and will be posting mine soon- BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!! Anticipation is killing me!!!! And again, please welcome your bride for me- d@mnit hairygrandpa you dirty old man. Love you-mean it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stupid non working notifications!! Im in on this and will be posting mine soon- BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!! Anticipation is killing me!!!! And again, please welcome your bride for me- d@mnit hairygrandpa you dirty old man. Love you-mean it
My man. Just glad your here! :)
My wife says hi. :wave:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in. Wondering how the appetites suppression on this works, given the L-Dopa angle with stims.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread off to a great start
Smack talking and no supp talk
Seems about right lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread off to a great start
Smack talking and no supp talk
Seems about right lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
These notifications are poop-tacular. I am in

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and the icing on the cake- we now have a lois

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the icing on the cake- we now have a lois
Holy crap Im glad someone said it!!! I was already thinking that, but we need to get di.anabol to start an account somshe can even have an avatar!! justhere4comm..... get to work in that homie!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy crap Im glad someone said it!!! I was already thinking that, but we need to get di.anabol to start an account somshe can even have an avatar!! justhere4comm..... get to work in that homie!!
First chance to get this up. I created one right away for her, just never had the chance to put it here, and I still have to get her to get how to post which is weird because she's really good at 'the Facebook'. lol.

Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 9.16.03 AM.png

Don't expect much engagement from this one right away. Probably a weekly update.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First chance to get this up. I created one right away for her, just never had the chance to put it here, and I still have to get her to get how to post which is weird because she's really good at 'the Facebook'. lol.

View attachment 142686
Don't expect much engagement from this one right away. Probably a weekly update.
At least she's participating!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least she's participating!!!
I can't believe she agreed to my terms before I accepted on her behalf.
She's honestly fed up, and gained 20 lbs of unwelcome weight. Glad she decided to try.

She has some nice muscularity under a layer of fat, which deserves to be revealed.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well I am definitely looking forward to this log. Who do you guys think is more inclined to change their body? Men or women? I think men, but that could also be my point of reference

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I am definitely looking forward to this log. Who do you guys think is more inclined to change their body? Men or women? I think men, but that could also be my point of reference
I see just as many fat lazy men as women. I'm curious as to the motivating factor, what makes a woman want to change the way they look? I think men fall into two groups; changes for vanity reasons and changes due to age. Are women the same??

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I see just as many fat lazy men as women. I'm curious as to the motivating factor, what makes a woman want to change the way they look? I think men fall into two groups; changes for vanity reasons and changes due to age. Are women the same??
Me too on your first point. I just see more fat guys than girls at my gym.

Women fall into 3 categories, I think. Either attractiveness, gaining confidence, and health

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gee, on page 2..i missed a lot. how was it, did you get decent results?

will you buy again?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
gee, on page 2..i missed a lot. how was it, did you get decent results?

will you buy again?
Lol just started up friend

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm you'll have it soon enough :naughty:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Note:

My wife has an upper respiratory infection and is on anti-biotics for the next 10 days. Must have caught a bug in Chicago so we went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. She never gets sick. I have no idea why I'm not sick as well, but it could be because I take so much vitamin c daily, it helped me keep it at bay. So far so good as I was able to go workout today. HST log just went up. I believe implementing the HST and this supplement might reap some interesting results!

The only soreness I have felt was DOMS from working out.
I'm not sure how we should do this as the supplement has shipped as of yesterday. Brandinooooo

I can start as soon as it arrives and stagger with her, or wait until she's good to go and then start up at the same time.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Staggering is fine. Just start yours when you get it and once she's feeling better, have her start.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the wife has a speedy recovery