Gaspari's L-Glutamine (Sponsored)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to President Elect Trump (lol), I got picked to try out Gaspari's L-Glutamine. Thanks to Big_Spaz & dougefresh93 and the guys at Gaspari. I've never used Glutamine or BCAA's for that matter so this is something new for me. I'm curious how I'll respond to it.

The tub I was sent is Unflavored. I put 1 scoop in my morning shake and 1 scoop with my pre-bed shake. Didn't notice any bad flavor and it mixed easily.

I'll update every few days since this something that takes a little while to get going.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!!! Insies

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in,out, in,out,slow in, fast out, in to the side. Sorry, wrong thread

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the future derail

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Thanks for getting this up :147:

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in for pics of Gluts....................................................................................................................................................................................................amine

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
in for pics of Gluts....................................................................................................................................................................................................amine
Careful what you wish for :naughty:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! And you're probably not going to notice much when supplementing in glutamine or bcaas. Its not like a pre workout where you'll feel it kick in. It's just a supp that some people will use and some people will say its a waste.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In! And you're probably not going to notice much when supplementing in glutamine or bcaas. Its not like a pre workout where you'll feel it kick in. It's just a supp that some people will use and some people will say its a waste.
Yeah I know. I'm mainly gonna review the product itself and how it mixes and whatnot.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How you doing on this

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How you doing on this
Lol I forgot to update this. Thanks dude.

Well, its Glutamine so not much to say about it. I've still been taking it even though I've been out of the gym the past few days. Ive been mixing it in my protein shakes every morning. It mixes great actually. Makes the shake a little thicker and doesn't change the taste at all.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lol I forgot to update this. Thanks dude.

Well, its Glutamine so not much to say about it. I've still been taking it even though I've been out of the gym the past few days. Ive been mixing it in my protein shakes every morning. It mixes great actually. Makes the shake a little thicker and doesn't change the taste at all.
You're a damned slacker. Then again, it is glutamine

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Why not..I'll follow along

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Lol..ok

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll be back in the gym tomorrow so I'll be updating again. Not much to say on it right now.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So I got back in the gym today for my HST 95% with 2 sets of 8-10. Definitely not doing legs and some things that indirectly involves legs.

Recovery was good which I'd account to the Glutamine since I was out of the gym since Thursday. Not sore either and I should be.

Will post workout in a bit.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So I got back in the gym today for my HST 95% with 2 sets of 8-10. Definitely not doing legs and some things that indirectly involves legs.

Recovery was good which I'd account to the Glutamine since I was out of the gym since Thursday. Not sore either and I should be.

Will post workout in a bit.
Good good. Things seem to be going well.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't been updating this much. I've still been out of the gym but and getting back full time tomorrow. Will be posting everything and getting this going after.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Infection is taken care of? Hope everything is getting better

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Infection is taken care of? Hope everything is getting better
There's still fluid in my knee and it'll have to be drained soon but the infection is gone. I'm still on antibiotics for a couple more days though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Are u mixing this with anything

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No gym today. I ended up having to lift very heavy refrigerators up multiple flights of stairs at work. Each one was 350lbs+ so that's gonna be my workout for the day.

Recovery was really good actually. I only needed to rest a minute or so between flights of stairs. So far the Glutamine is helping.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
No gym today. I ended up having to lift very heavy refrigerators up multiple flights of stairs at work. Each one was 350lbs+ so that's gonna be my workout for the day.

Recovery was really good actually. I only needed to rest a minute or so between flights of stairs. So far the Glutamine is helping.
Glad to hear that. That's some heavy lifting right there

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Back full time in the gym.

Incline press wide - 180 8/8
High row - 230 8/8
Bench press - 160 8/8
Lat bar - 160 10/8
DB lat - 30 8/8
Shrugs - 60 8/8
Rope curl - 140 8/8
Dip - bw 10/10

Recovery was really good. Drank the Glutamine intra instead of before. Slight off taste by itself in water but not bad.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm in Week 4 of HST. I injured my knee a couple weeks ago so I'm not doing the leg part right now to let it heal.
I hear ya, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Really hate not training legs.. but I know that it will come back to bite me if I don't take time off.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Really hate not training legs.. but I know that it will come back to bite me if I don't take time off.
Same here. It feels like my workout isn't finished when I leave now.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout

HST Day Something: 2 sets 100% 1rm

* - indicates HST set

Leg Curl:
130x8
160x8*
160x6*

Incline Press Wide:
180x8
200x10*
200x8*

Pec Fly:
160x8
180x8*
180x8*

High Row:
180x10
250x8*
250x6*

Lat Bar Side Grip:
130x8
150x8
170x5*
170x5*

Reverse Pec Fly:
90x8
110x8*
110x7*

DB Lat Raise:
30x8*
30x8*

DB Front Raise:
30x8*
30x10*

Shrugs:
60x8
70x10*
70x8*

Rope Curl:
130x8
150x7*
150x7*

Dip:
BWx10*
BWx10*

Ab Isolator:
140x8
160x8*
160x7*

For everyone wondering/considering HST, I added the warmup sets so you have an idea of the volume of the program. This is the end of Week 4.