Gaspari precsion protein

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7296.JPG

I would like the people at gaspari and danielmoo for the tub of precision protein. I received the Neapolitan flavor which I was excited about but was sad when I saw it already mixed up. Just wanted to see the cool layers lol.

IMG_7297.JPG

My phone says the files are too large to post pics so posted google images sorry.

100% HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN
WITH EMBEDDED ENZYME TECHNOLOGY™ (EET™) FOR MAXIMUM ANABOLIC RESPONSE

Gaspari Nutrition® is proud to announce, Precision Protein™, a new breakthrough in whey protein performance. This innovative new protein utilizes a proprietary process known as Embedded Enzyme Technology (EET). This new technology functions within a phospholipid matrix that releases Leucine and other amino acids early in the muscle synthesis process. While other methods randomly hydrolyze the protein, EET is engineered to selectively release Leucine peptides producing an increase in muscle synthesis and growth.*
In Stage 1 of the hydrolysis, the water activity is limited so the enzyme action is suspended. When water is added to the protein, Phase 2 begins by rapidly releasing more Leucine peptides increasing the body’s ability to absorb amino acids.
Thanks to Embedded Enzyme Technology, Precision Protein has changed the protein game forever. With increased Leucine Peptides being released into your system, your rate of recovery, muscle growth, and athletic performance will be taken to entirely new levels, unlike any other protein on the market can provide.*

MORE THAN PROTEIN
THE BENEFITS OF EMBEDDED ENZYME TECHNOLOGY (EET)

Increased amounts of Leucine Peptides for Enhanced Anabolism*
Increased Hypertrophic Growth & Protein Synthesis*
Upregulation of the mTOR Signaling Muscle Building Pathway
Enhanced Bioavailability & Uptake of BCAAs and EAAs

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a quick lower body session but with a lot of aggression lol

Squats
12 sets of reps from 1-12 with explosive force - so much that the bar was flying off my back and crashing back down - hurt like a mofo

Leg extensions
8 sets rep range was 3-15 all with only a 20-30 sec rest

Stiff legged deads
2 sets and my lower back was feeling not right so I stopped

Barbell lunges
Grabbed the squat rack bar and started doing walking lunges from one side of the gym to the other

Calf raises - bunch till they where tired lol

Abs abs and more abs - so much that they where locking up and hurting from spasms

Post workout breakfast
Banana , handful of walnuts and 2 scoops precision protein. In about 20oz of water it mixed flawlessly with no excessive shaking needed.
Flavor is a chocolate covered strawberries with some vanilla. Loving the mixed flavors

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for final review as well. I've never tried it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been having some great sessions.
Must say precision is a great name for the protein since it mixes flawlessly and the flavor is spot on

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been having some great workouts just knowing that I have precision protein for me when I'm done. There are so many protein powders out there that just don't mix well or the flavor tastes off slightly and I don't look foward to my shakes. But with precision it takes everything to a whole new level.
This product as a whole gets a 5/5
Great flavor, profile and mixability and I only use water.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been having some great workouts just knowing that I have precision protein for me when I'm done. There are so many protein powders out there that just don't mix well or the flavor tastes off slightly and I don't look foward to my shakes. But with precision it takes everything to a whole new level.
Got some coming and you have me stupid stoked about getting it!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indistoo!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more with you, my man. Mixes perfectly and tastes JUST like the ice cream. Appreciate the awesome rating!

Got some coming and you have me stupid stoked about getting it!!
Yes sir :147:

fakenatty3

Awards
I love this protein! I wish when I purchased it, it wasn't already mixed pft! Personally feel like i taste strawberry out of chocolate & vanilla. Other than that it's a solid protein

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't agree more with you, my man. Mixes perfectly and tastes JUST like the ice cream. Appreciate the awesome rating!

Yes sir :147:
Is it in the review section yet ? Was looking for it
Gonna do a review there

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm enjoying my Precision , too...tastes awesome