Tank Running on CBD Oil (sponsored)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MileHigh Kratom for giving me the chance to log this. Very excited and hopeful that this will even somewhat help with some of my aches and strains. The anti anxiety effectiveness is definitely a plus!

Hemp Oil Capsules – Buy Kratom

"Some of the benefits found in testing of CBD oil have been observed to be -

Analgesic - Reduces/relieves pain

Antiemetic - Reduces nausea and vomiting

Anticonvulsant - Suppresses seizure activity

Antipsychotic - Combats psychosis disorders

Anti-inflammatory - Combats inflammatory disorders

Anti-oxidant - Combats neurodegenerative disorders

Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer(supposed) - Combats tumor and cancer cells

Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant - Combats anxiety and depression disorders"

This came in 10mg capsules, and at 20mg a day I have a 2 week supply. If it can make a difference in that short a time it is definitely magical!
Took first dose this morning.
Cheers

===========================
Final comments.

Thanks again to MH for having me run this.
I really feel that this should be a staple if you are a weight lifter of any kind - or just feel the need to help your aching joints.
I suspect that the positive effects will even increase with time.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
And just to share of course!

Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse habajaba

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. Been interested in trying Kratom and similar things but haven't yet. Definitely on my To Do List.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I guess im on the new SUBBED list hehehe...

Well why not count me in buddy

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L E G A L I I I I Z E

I I I I T ! ! !

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're legal here too, retail outlets juuuust opening up.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subba dub dub

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I said in right? Well. In again but if not in anyway. :D

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan for recreational use, but totally subbing for the anti inflammatory effects!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok,.. I'm here. lets get this thing started ;)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
So whatever your political views- whether Ginger or MaryAnne - thanks for droppin in!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And just to share of course!

Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse
holey mention

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok here is what i would like to know-

1- how long after you take it, do you feeling anything
2- any stomach, head ache?
3- any changes in appetite
4- more sociable
5- relaxed or calm feeling
6- pain issues dissipate

some of this may not pertain but will at least give a good idea of what to expect for those who want to try this

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
And he made sure I wasn't in the biggest mega mention of all time. Don't mind me, I'll just be crying in the corner over here.
Be careful what you wish for - I just added you to the famous borrowed list - so you get mentioned from now on always! ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

4- more sociable
6- pain issues dissipate

some of this may not pertain but will at least give a good idea of what to expect for those who want to try this
Just to clarify - there are no trippy effects expected....:)
As to actual pain relief, I wouldn't really want to say on the first day because of the expected placebo effect.......
I WILL say that there are definitely no negatives so far.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just to clarify - there are no trippy effects expected....:)
As to actual pain relief, I wouldn't really want to say on the first day because of the expected placebo effect.......
I WILL say that there are definitely no negatives so far.
thanks,

i was actually adding on to my post you when you posted and this cant be compared/shouldnt be compared to pot or med marijuana by any means or compared to Kratom. I think people should just focus on this as a separate stand alone and as another aid for psychical or mental issues.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
thanks,

i was actually adding on to my post you when you posted and this cant be compared/shouldnt be compared to pot or med marijuana by any means or compared to Kratom. I think people should just focus on this as a separate stand alone and as another aid for psychical or mental issues.
^^^^^^^^^^ exactly - well said sir! I think basic expectations should be for pain/ache and mild anxiety help. If it does that, it would be great - a natural alternative to harmful meds!

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
My wife's oncologist has mentioned CBD oils just last Friday, will be looking into the studies over the next few days.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My wife's oncologist has mentioned CBD oils just last Friday, will be looking into the studies over the next few days.
starting to hear more about it- so a lot of us are very interested

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious where the law stands on employer drug testing???? I know pain very well and we are not friends....

subbed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for Mary Ann noodz........Wait, will there be Mary Ann noodz??

If not, in for some calming moments

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious where the law stands on employer drug testing???? I know pain very well and we are not friends....

subbed
In my case, they follow Federal law.

enraged_chris

Awards

subbed
CBD should not cause a positive for THC in a drug test, unless the product wasn't purified property (it would also be a felony to sell). If you get a high cbd strain in a medical state it could have signifcant amounts of thc

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

4- more sociable
6- pain issues dissipate

Sorry brotato chip, CBD has no psychoactive effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CBD should not cause a positive for THC in a drug test, unless the product wasn't purified property (it would also be a felony to sell). If you get a high cbd strain in a medical state it could have signifcant amounts of thc
thanks, good answer. somewhat inconclusive but probably as good as I'm going to get!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry brotato chip, CBD has no psychoactive effect.
didnt think so, but its good to put that out there for those who think or hope it does

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didnt think so, but its good to put that out there for those who think or hope it does
too easy to score a joint to mess with it for that purpose, imo...I like the idea of pain relief without being stoned!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
too easy to score a joint to mess with it for that purpose, imo...I like the idea of pain relief without being stoned!!!
For real lol. And a joint would be substantially cheaper lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
us older people yes indeed-