Gaspari Nutrition Carnipure Review Thread

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all, thank you to the guys at Gaspari for giving me the opportunity to try this. I'll update this every week, more often depending on how busy I am. I have had it a couple days now but I've been super busy studying for exams next week so I haven't had time to put up a log.

My plan is to take 2g with either my pre workout or post workout meal, I'll switch it up depending on the day and what I have going on. I try to fast until as late in the day as possible, which is easiest on Mondays and Wednesdays because I have class from 9:00am-4:30pm.

I don't currently log my workouts as I am getting back into things after shoulder surgery so I will try to start doing that. My goal is to keep bodyfat as low as possible and to get back some weight that I lost after surgery. I currently fluctuate between 185-188 pounds at 6'. I don't have a scale at home so I weigh pre workout at the gym and it just depends on what I've eaten or drank for that day so it is just a rough estimate. I can update this thread with whatever anyone would like to see.

The taste is awesome. I got Watermelon and I put about 6-8 ounces of water per scoop and it is just sweet enough. It tastes some like some kind of candy but I can't think of which kind.

The only other things I'm taking right now are Controlled Labs Oximega Greens and KSM-66 which have been staples for a while.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Your dosing and supplement schedule looks good to me. I hear you about being busy with exams, just do what you can when you can. Also using KSM-66 everyday, very underrated supplement in my opinion.

Awesome start to the log! Really glad that you're loving the watermelon flavor.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed... love the Watermelon flavor myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this! Love watermelon flavored anything.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just had one preworkout meal which is also my first meal of the day. I mixed up my Carnipure and put some ice in it and I'm just chilling on the couch waiting a bit before going to the gym.

The ice is a nice touch!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I just had one preworkout meal which is also my first meal of the day. I mixed up my Carnipure and put some ice in it and I'm just chilling on the couch waiting a bit before going to the gym.

The ice is a nice touch!
I agree, always mix my pre/intra drinks with ice.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight has been at 188 consistently the past couple days. Bloat in the evenings has been a little higher but by the time I wake up in the morning I'm looking better.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Weight has been at 188 consistently the past couple days. Bloat in the evenings has been a little higher but by the time I wake up in the morning I'm looking better.
Gotcha, thanks for the update.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight is still slowly climbing each day and week with no noticeable fat gain. No changes in strength but that is difficult to tell just coming out of surgery.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just saw this, I'm in!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Weight is still slowly climbing each day and week with no noticeable fat gain. No changes in strength but that is difficult to tell just coming out of surgery.
Good good.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've just got a day or two left I think. I'm picking up another tub to take alongside some Vitamin b5 for acne and the taste is just so good to chill and relax with.

Weight is around the same, body fat seems the same as well despite the large amounts of food over thanksgiving break which is good.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished this up the other day. So I'll do a final review.

Taste 9/10
The watermelon flavor was awesome. I drank it after my pre workout meal while I was sitting and watching tv waiting to go to the gym. It is very good to just sip on and even better with some ice.

Mixability 9/10
I had no issues mixing this with just a couple shakes. There would be a little residue left at the bottom of the cup sometimes, but nothing bad.

Effects 8/10
While I never actually noticed anything from this, I know it is a supplement that has lots of proven feedback so even though you can't feel it working it is still doing the job. I gained maybe 3-4 pounds in the month I used this with no noticeable fat gain. I kept a fairly moderate surplus but I also ate quite a bit once or twice a week without tracking calories on those days.

Price 10/10
It can be found for very cheap so no issues there.

Overall I enjoyed using this. The taste alone is worth buying it for me knowing that there is benefits to drinking it. I got another tub to take with my Vitamin B5 soon to try and clear up some acne.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the overall review, looks good to me. I do understand that not being able to notice "tangible" effects, but as you said, LCLT is a proven and effective ingredient. Appreciate your sticking to the log and doing a good job for us!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the overall review, looks good to me. I do understand that not being able to notice "tangible" effects, but as you said, LCLT is a proven and effective ingredient. Appreciate your sticking to the log and doing a good job for us!
I appreciate the opportunity to log it! Thank you.