Going extreme with LL extreme stack

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since my last log my workouts have been so so. I've been hitting it pretty hard while I'm at the gym but me actually getting there is jacked up. I've averaged about 3 days a week and that just won't fly. When I'm not taking something or logging something my motivation drops. So to boost it up I've gotten the liquid labs extreme stack from mind and muscle. This is non sponsored and it's a way for me to try some new products and push myself in the gym.

The extreme stack contains wyked 3.0 rise and swell and t2. I have tried wyked 3.0 and I'm a huge fan. The drive in the gym is ridiculous. I have never taken rise and swell or t2.

The goal of this stack is to get cut up. I will be doing a high volume routine and trying to hit each muscle group at least once a week and the lacking muscles twice a week. I am going to try and cut out some sugar and fat in my diet to get rid of this spare tire on my waist. But here's my biggest issue. I'm back on pop. Ugh. So it should be fun. This intro is short cause I've been meaning to get this up for a couple days now. I'll finish it later.
FireTitan lifted67 Burnfire bighulksmash Doubles Brandinooooo Alpha1agreda smith_69 Studhorse justhere4comm

I gotta learn everyone's handle ugh

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So my phone won't connect to the app properly so I cant upload a lot of stuff. (Using a Verizon phone on att)

However. Here's the regimen for this stack. The serving for t2 is 1ml under your tongue for one minute 3-4 a day. I I'll be doing 1.5 twice a day so I know I get at least 3ml daily. Rise and swell is one scoop upon waking with an empty stomach. 5 days on 2days off. Since I started in the middle of the week I will be taking this 9days straight the first time then I will be taking the two days off (sat/sun). Wyked is the pwo. A rounded scoop pre-workout is awesome for me. A scoop and a half is when I'm feeling drained and two scoops is just ridiculous. This stuff is super strong.

I will also be taking the orange products from CL. Beta alanine pre-workout and in the next week or so I should have a bottle of cerebrus arrive. I will be running it for four weeks as well.

Current bodyweight is 182 and it's a heavy 182. My abs are getting covered up with chunk and im getting a muffin top. I have been eating everything I can lately and taking in a lot of sugar. That's all gotta change. I don't want to fall below 180 though on this so I'm gonna hit the weights hard to try and gain some muscle and lose the fat.

More to come.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride. Post some Pre picks!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
In to see what you think of their T2, haven't found much on it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Post some Pre picks!
I'm waiting till my pump is gone. I'm gonna post some non flex pics. I have high hopes for this

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Burnfire and br1ck_Sh1thouse

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good luck on this and I'm in

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of my fave things about wyked is the citrus taste it brings to the table. It's almost like lemon heads. I love it. This stuff mixes so well.
Well all of that has been brought to rise and swell. It has the same citrus taste. It goes down so easily and in the morning on an empty stomach it's not to rough either. That's a huge plus. Unlike some of the other liquid labs supps t2 is not suspended in oil. It has to be in some sort of sucrose solution. It has a sweet taste to it.
So all in all. The flavor profiles of all three of these are on point. When it comes time to take these I don't mind. Two thumbs up.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my first lift day with wyked. Geeze I love this stuff. The energy was never ending and the pump was insane. Yesterday was kind of a make up day for me just to hit the groups that hadn't been hit. Took me about 90 minutes but I did it. Squats,shoulders,and tris. It was brutal.

Today I start work on a new deck. So I will be using wyked this afternoon for that amazing energy. This weekend if time allows it I will be designing a new routine to help bring out some definition without sacrificing strength loss. Time for some research.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yesterday was my first lift day with wyked. Geeze I love this stuff. The energy was never ending and the pump was insane. Yesterday was kind of a make up day for me just to hit the groups that hadn't been hit. Took me about 90 minutes but I did it. Squats,shoulders,and tris. It was brutal.

Today I start work on a new deck. So I will be using wyked this afternoon for that amazing energy. This weekend if time allows it I will be designing a new routine to help bring out some definition without sacrificing strength loss. Time for some research.
Wait wicked or wycked? 2 diff companies. Just curious so I can gauge progress.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never get notifications anymore, so I have to look for stuff. Saw your name and clicked knowing I was missing some goods
It's good man. I use the app a lot but I try to atleast once a day hit the website to check notifications and what not. Lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im poor and dont have a computer.
LOL. I have a baller laptop that I got for my engineering courses. But I use the Internet on my phone to visit the website. Much easier than getting the computer out.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday wasn't a lift day but I did build a deck. I took one generous scoop of wyked around 3ish and then started on the deck. We got atleast 80% finished by 7. All I have to do now is build the stairs and hand rails. I had a ton of energy and felt great all evening. I love this stuff.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday wasn't a lift day but I did build a deck. I took one generous scoop of wyked around 3ish and then started on the deck. We got atleast 80% finished by 7. All I have to do now is build the stairs and hand rails. I had a ton of energy and felt great all evening. I love this stuff.
Outstanding!! I know how much work that can be.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding!! I know how much work that can be.
Yea dude. It's not very big. 13x4. It's a front deck and we couldn't go bigger or it would look weird. But I built it so thats pretty cool. Turns the wife on ;)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So my morning routine is this. Wake up and dose 1.5 ml t2. Then I make a rise and swell. About 45-60 minutes later drink a shake. Then about an hour later a rounded scooped of wyked before the gym. I am noticing a couple things. All weekend I looked bloated. Not sure what the deal was. When I hit the gym today I was up a few pounds. Also the rise and swell makes me gasey in the morning. Like hardcore. Lol. I ripped one and my little girl asked me if I was
OK. Lol.

Workouts are amazing. I have a ridiculous pump and I look vascular as hell. Today was chest and tris. I'm going to start hitting more incline stuff in my routine cause I feel like my upper chest is lacking. I didn't get a chance to work on a routine this weekend since I worked on the deck. But I'll figure it out. Today was a good lift but I left juice in the tank since I was a little unorganized. The bps challenge threw off my groove. Lol. But it was fun. I got 135 for 35. Not to bad.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Brother sorry for my tardiness but I'm here !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my phone working again so I should be able to post some pics. I'll post my before pics probably tonight. Not gonna look. I'm bloat. I think the rise and swell is holding water.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I did a short back routine this afternoon. School was out for Election Day so I had all the kids and couldn't hit the gym early. I just needed a pump and to vent some. I am noticing that my pumps are ridiculous in the gym. Also my recovery time is super quick. I am not noticing any physical changes yet. But I am having some diet issues. My eating has been all over the place. It's seven now. I lifted at 245. All I've had since then is half a chicken quesadilla. Nothing sounds appealing anymore. I have probably consumed way less than 2k calories today. But I've had like two cans of pop. I've told myself once I run out of Pop I'm stopping for the rest of the year. It's a mental thing and I need to break it. Just a few cans left. Tomorrow if I can sneak away will be some legs and bis.

Here's today's short numbers

BB row 135x10x3
Rope pull down 90x10x3
Straight arm pull down 90x10x3
Db row 55x10x2
Deadlifts 225x10x2

Again it was a short lift. I only had about 30 min to get in and out. I would have incorporated some more cable work but the gym on campus is weird. Free weights on one floor with a few exercise specific machines and the good cable machines are on the second. I didn't have time to run back and forth. But I left with an awesome pump.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only did three lifts today. I took a scoop and a half of wyked. The pumps are ridiculous. I also got a few post lift non flex pics.

Participated in the bps challenge today.
Squats - 185x30
Not gonna lie. I was beat after this.

Incline bench 135x8x10
Bicep cable curl 60x10x10

Ended up talking for about twenty minutes helping new guy in the gym with some exercises. He said it was his first time working out in several years. He's a friend of one of the employees there. Of course his first day there so he's hitting bis/tris. Lol.

A few things on this stack.
I am noticing a significant increase in my vascularity. In the evenings when I'm walking around my arms are looking like road maps. The veins in my biceps are showing more and I'm seeing some more definition in my biceps. There's actual seperation starting to show. My stomach is starting to trim down again but I'm not losing weight. So I'm really happy about that.
One thing I'm not noticing in the increase in libidio and what not. I do not have that "drive" yet. Atleast there's no increase in what I already have. But today marks the one week mark. So we'll give it some more time.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry this thread is going slow. Not much going on. I didn't get to lift on Friday but it didn't stop me from taking some wyked and putting the final touches on the deck. I've upped the t2 to 4ml a day. Two in am and two in pm. I snapped a pic yesterday and I'm looking a lot more defined. Even without a workout in looking fuller. Since this isn't a sponsored log i am not being super religious about watching what I put in my body. Food and supp wise. I'll also be starting some Spartan supps today as well.

Here's the pic I got.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will not be running cerebrus along with this. Instead I will be running Spartan mass and epimax. Super pumped. The mass will help me with muscle growth and development and the epimax should pair really well with this current stack. I'm super excited.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day of a new plan. I am wanting to really change my appearance. So I am going to be focusing a lot more on "how" I do my exercises. I am slowing down my reps and my whole routine. I am now focusing on my rom, my lifts and when I flexing. I am lowering my weights so i can get in several sets each exercise at around 10 reps.

Today was chest and tris. I cut my tris short so I could try the bps challenge again which sucked. Today's workout was so different than my normal routines. But I really didn't change a lot. I just focused on what I did and didn't rush through everything. I feel really good right now. Here's my numbers today.
Flat bench
155x4x10
155x8

Incline bench
135x3x10

Incline cable press
110x4x10

Cable flyes
80x2x10
65x3x10

Tricep press down
80x5x10

Tricep pull down
70x4x10

One arm tri extensions
30x4x10

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap I'm sore. I definitely am learning something.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was supposed to be shoulders and back. I killed shoulders. Haven't had this good a shoulder day in forever. But when I started my back routine my friend showed and we got to talking about work, my hand, and selling our houses. Lol needless to say I lost a lot of time and didn't do back. The only back I got done was a few sets of pull downs.
On my shoulder routine I really slowed down my sets. Focused on my contractions and form. It was a good session. On the front delt raises I used a cable and stood at a slight angle. When I raised my arm I brought it up and across my chest really contracting that front delt. After the first two sets I could really feel the burn. I did my face pulls differently too and got a really good flex at full contraction. I'm learning a lot from that other thread. You guys are helping a lot.

Here's today's numbers.

Behind the neck military press
45x15x2
85x12
105x10
125x8

Front delt raise crossover
35x15x2
40x12x2

Side delt raise
10x10x2
15x10

Gravity press / side shoulder twist
Barx10x3 / 5x2

Rear delt fly
35x10x2

Face pull
40x10x3
50x10x2

Db shrugs
45x10x3

Precor rack shrugs
90x12
180x12
270x10

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's some thoughts so far on this stack.
I think the rise and swell is causing me to bloat some. I don't often bloat but now it's really often. I am however holding my post workout pump significantly longer and I'm noticing some of the "positive" claims also. Let's just say I'm not the only getting pleasure from the rise and swell. When I'm not bloated I'm noticing some more definition in my core. And honestly it's been probably a week since I really worked my core. I'm still at 2mls of t2 twice a day. And I'm taking a rounded scoop of wyked pwo and sometimes I'll take a half scoop in the evening or when I'm really dragging. I don't experience a "crash" on this pwo and that's awesome. It's one of my top pwo. I am however taking beta alanine about 5-10 minutes prior to taking wyked. I love that itchy feeling.
So far I'm really liking this stack. Rise and swell will probably become a staple supplement for me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So no lift today. Was hoping to hit bis and tris between classes but it didn't happen. Planning on back tomorrow. And I'll throw in some bis too. Or maybe I'll do back and legs. I dunno. I'll figure something out.

I really need to get my diet under control a bit. I've been eating a lot of food lately. So tomorrow. I'm gonna try to drink only water and when I'm hungry drink a shake. Then I'll have dinner in the evening. I may try this for a few days. I figure it'll put me around 5 shakes or so. I need to break my snacking habits. They're killing this stack.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my back in today. Not really heavy weight but I'm following the advice of my superiors and really focusing on "what" I'm working out. There is such a huge difference in my workouts now. It's crazy. If I was lifting like this all along who knows where I'd be. After my warmups I started with some rows on the precor rack (like t bar rows but wider horizontal grip)
45x15x3
45x12x2

Lat pull down
80x12x5

Cable rows
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10

Precor pull downs
45 each arm x10x4

Db rows
45x10x4

Just for fun I hit some barbell curls.
45x15x2
65x10
75x10x2

Then....
Bps challenge
Deadlifts 135x50 10 pull-ups for 2:33.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enters room sitting in the back row... (runs up to the front of the class and shoves way into the front row). Am I late!!!!? :D

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my back in today. Not really heavy weight but I'm following the advice of my superiors and really focusing on "what" I'm working out. There is such a huge difference in my workouts now. It's crazy. If I was lifting like this all along who knows where I'd be. After my warmups I started with some rows on the precor rack (like t bar rows but wider horizontal grip)
45x15x3
45x12x2

Lat pull down
80x12x5

Cable rows
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10

Precor pull downs
45 each arm x10x4

Db rows
45x10x4

Just for fun I hit some barbell curls.
45x15x2
65x10
75x10x2

Then....
Bps challenge
Deadlifts 135x50 10 pull-ups for 2:33.
You did all this then hit the challenge in 2:23? dam I'm very impressed!!!!:notworthy:
Focusing on the muscle you are hitting really does work!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will not be running cerebrus along with this. Instead I will be running Spartan mass and epimax. Super pumped. The mass will help me with muscle growth and development and the epimax should pair really well with this current stack. I'm super excited.
Looks good! you guys hear on AA keep getting all these gains. I might have to step my foot into the dark side!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enters room sitting in the back row... (runs up to the front of the class and shoves way into the front row). Am I late!!!!? :D
No man you're right on time. We were waiting on you.

You did all this then hit the challenge in 2:23? dam I'm very impressed!!!!:notworthy:
Focusing on the muscle you are hitting really does work!
Yea man. It sucked. I wanted to hit before my lift but I knew it would drain me. So I finished with it.

Looks good! you guys hear on AA keep getting all these gains. I might have to step my foot into the dark side!
You know you want too :D just do it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whenever I do bicep stuff my forearms cramp like crazy when I bend my arms. Like when I scratch my head. My forearms will spasm and seize up. This happen to anyone else?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I do bicep stuff my forearms cramp like crazy when I bend my arms. Like when I scratch my head. My forearms will spasm and seize up. This happen to anyone else?
Every time I do preacher curls. Got tired of this happening especially when I Sleep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Potassium?