Alpha gets healthy with Anavite (sponsored)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas back again with another great Gaspari product to log, Anavite their multivitamin for athletes. First impression was this bottle looks awesome I really like the presentation. I'm not one to really use multis often but when I do it's usually Animal paks mostly for the energy I'm not one to use "one a days" or any of that just in my opinion they're usually way too low dosed, that being said these are 3 tabs per serving and 1-2 servings a day no problem for me . I'll start at 3 tabs and play with the timing probably start preworkout and then try post workout and right before work and at lunch time to see what I like best and then I'll follow that everyday most likely will go up to the two daily servings with one being at lunch time as that's when the tiredness usually hits for me lol , I've actually been feeling like a cold is coming ,my girl has one and my nose has been stuffed and been getting headaches so anavites effect on the immune will be the first thing we see lol.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1477858425.033263.jpg
will update with ingredient profile soon

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brotha! I'm always interested in Vites.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indistoo

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome fellas ! I have a sp250 log up too make sure you hop in there !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Love vitamin logs. I expect updates on piss color and everything....lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas decided to go with lunchtime dosing today so I'll update once I'm back at work that should be enough time to see energy boost usually that's when I get tired the most and it's Monday aka my long days so today it's necessary (usually do a sugar free redbull but will try just Anavite today) also felt my head banging when I got to work and stuffed nose so we will see how the Anavite helps. Don't worry I'll make sure you guys get the wiz update shortly after lmao I'll include pics if you want

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_1477930152.413313.jpg
. Subbed from Aruba. No slacking here lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
subbed :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok been about an hour since I dosed and were very slow at my job so usually by now id take a nap in the back but actually feeling pretty good right now no redbull no coffee and I don't want to shoot myself lol no leak yet but I'll let you guys know the color as soon as j do

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lmao

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL. Just take the recommended dosing on the bottle and you'll be good to go, my man
Agreed. Recommended dosage and you should be g2g.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Mostly meant timing wise lol I loved it on lunch today had more energy then usual afterwards and didn't feel like I have to take a nap at work piss was actually clearer then normal and then second one looked like a broken glow stick lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey bro I wanted to ask did u start with recommended or work up to it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ok been about an hour since I dosed and were very slow at my job so usually by now id take a nap in the back but actually feeling pretty good right now no redbull no coffee and I don't want to shoot myself lol no leak yet but I'll let you guys know the color as soon as j do
This is what I bring to threads. Important notes such as piss color

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mostly meant timing wise lol I loved it on lunch today had more energy then usual afterwards and didn't feel like I have to take a nap at work piss was actually clearer then normal and then second one looked like a broken glow stick lmao
turn off the light and have some fun with it, lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas good energy today not feeling drained as usual , piss glow in the dark . I went with 3 tabs today but will hit 6 tomorrow for sure . If this is from the Anavite and keeps up I see another Gaspari product staying stocked in my cabinet !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
sorry I am late....

btw-any increased appetite?
The party's just starting! Nothing I've noticed yet I'll look for it when I up to 6/day but as of now nothing more then where it's been at (which is high anyways) plus at 4K cals daily it's hard to be hungry lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The party's just starting! Nothing I've noticed yet I'll look for it when I up to 6/day but as of now nothing more then where it's been at (which is high anyways) plus at 4K cals daily it's hard to be hungry lmao
LOL...some serious cals there...whats your weight?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
For real bro. I still feel like I'm constantly eating. Oh wait, I'm eating my 2nd meal of the day at work right now.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
LOL...some serious cals there...whats your weight?
Stubborn that's what my weight is lmao I was at 4,500 cals and it wouldn't budge had to go down to 4000 to cut out the crap and I lost a pound in 2 days lmao not worried about it just laughing at myself haha
207.8 this morning are you in my cycle log too bro I don't think I've seen you in there
For real bro. I still feel like I'm constantly eating. Oh wait, I'm eating my 2nd meal of the day at work right now.
Lmao second meal I just snuck to the break room to get in my 2nd snack which is after my 5th meal lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn that's what my weight is lmao I was at 4,500 cals and it wouldn't budge had to go down to 4000 to cut out the crap and I lost a pound in 2 days lmao not worried about it just laughing at myself haha
207.8 this morning are you in my cycle log too bro I don't think I've seen you in there

Lmao second meal I just snuck to the break room to get in my 2nd snack which is after my 5th meal lmao
Lol my boss knows I rat ALL day. So I get 2 meal breaks and basically eat snacks whenever I get a chance. After that meal I'm at about 2400 calories so far.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol my boss knows I rat ALL day. So I get 2 meal breaks and basically eat snacks whenever I get a chance. After that meal I'm at about 2400 calories so far.
Really? You rat on people all day so he rewards you with meals?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today's update... Had to down my Anavite with half a dayquil feel like absolute trash today

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Anavite should be making you healthier....lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anavite should be making you healthier....lol
Lmao it's helping but I caught something last week that's been trying to attack me since then and just today it fully fucced me

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao it's helping but I caught something last week that's been trying to attack me since then and just today it fully fucced me
Right there with you.. just got a cold and damn is it annoying.