Alpha and Superpump 250 , A continued Love Story!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup fellas! Alpha1 here ! I was lucky enough to get picked to log Superpump 250 . This is my second bottle and I will start of by telling you it still hits, this is huge for me as with many of you guys the by the end of the first bottle usually the effects die down a bit but has not happened with SP. I've had great workouts consistently as I said this is huge. I've used it with Plasmajet (gasparis pump product) and that is one hell of a great combination gasparis has gone above and beyond with all their new products I haven't tried anything from them I haven't loved. I'll also be logging Anavite their multivitamin separately! I'll tell you guys my first bottle of SP250 was great but it did have 2 minor issues in the very beginning, the way the bottle was filled and where the scooper was made getting it out a mess I spilled a lot of powder trying to do so and had to keep the scooper out through most of the tub and the flavor wasn't too great, that was all with the first tub , the second tub scooper was right on top with plenty of room and flavor has very much improved! So way to go Gaspari bumped it up to a 10/10
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1477844039.606029.jpg

Let me know if you guys have any questions

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In.

Have you used it without PlasmaJet? How many times a week are you using SuperPump?

Happy to hear you are loving The Gaspari resurgence!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In.

Have you used it without PlasmaJet? How many times a week are you using SuperPump?

Happy to hear you are loving The Gaspari resurgence!!
I've used it with pj at full dose and half dose (of pj). Definitely can be a little too much at full dose for some I've found 2 caps to be just right for a great lift and great pump
Using it 6x a week but pj 2-4 . Gaspari is becoming a staple in my cabinet lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
IN. Cool that you have already experimented with PJ and SP250 to find the correct combined dosing. Maybe go easy on the SP250 and use it for heavy days only, 6 days a week of DMAA is not advised

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
IN. Cool that you have already experimented with PJ and SP250 to find the correct combined dosing. Maybe go easy on the SP250 and use it for heavy days only, 6 days a week of DMAA is not advised
Welcome! Also I've been doing it since the first bottle and it's too good to not but I might have something to use on other days we shall see
In on this!
Welcome!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In brotha. I've been looking at it for a while now. I'm thinking about ordering some on Friday if you like it compared to Meso.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In brotha. I've been looking at it for a while now. I'm thinking about ordering some on Friday if you like it compared to Meso.
I only tried meso once tbh and didn't care much for it my pres were usually white flood or dust or dust extreme but since I liked pj so much j tried Sp250 and freaking loved it overall gives a great pump and energy definitely worth a shot man

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Word. Is it a clean stim or can it be a bit much?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Word. Is it a clean stim or can it be a bit much?
Pretty clean honestly . If you dose with Plasmajet definitely start with 1-2 caps max cuz that can be pretty strong at Full dose of each

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
in! Always looking for good pre's :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
in! Always looking for good pre's :)
Welcome brother ! As I said this will be my second tub of sp250 and it still hits hard definitely worth checking it out man I love trying new preworkouts and I'm sticking with this one for a while !

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang man you have an EXCELLENT Gaspari stack going on right now (SuperPump 250, PlasmaJet & Anavite). You can't get better than that. Anxious to follow along and hear your thoughts as your workouts go by. Best of luck!

-Spaz

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dang man you have an EXCELLENT Gaspari stack going on right now (SuperPump 250, PlasmaJet & Anavite). You can't get better than that. Anxious to follow along and hear your thoughts as your workouts go by. Best of luck!

-Spaz
Thanks spaz !! I think it's just missing some Precision ;) haha but I'm sure I'll be ordering some in the near future . Back is planned for tonight nothing I love more then PJ on back day so might do full dose of each haha.

And P.s. Sorry about the late start!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_1477946156.848994.jpg

In on this too

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are all to post selfies now? did i miss the memo? :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I'll post my workout on here today I took full scoop of SP and 4 PJ caps (3 Anavite tabs earlier) this is really one killer freaking stack but take it easy with the SP and PJ I'm not kidding lol first time I got both I used a full dose of each as well and it didn't go good I was too stimmed out and I did get a "grasping for air" feeling but that's cuz I didn't know what kind of ride I was in for. Now I've played with the doses plenty of times (again 3rd pj box and second SP tub) and I only do a full dose if I know I'm trying to get a crazy freaking workout which it might not look it but I promise it was intense after the deads my rest periods were under 45 seconds

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Pressed send too soon
Workout
Deads
135x8 x2
225x8 315x6 365x4 415x2 (Lifetime PR)
Tbar rows
4 plates x8 4x8 5x8+3x8 dropset
Pulldowns/superset behind the neck pulldowns
195x8 210x8 225x8 255x6
135x8 135x8 135x8 135x8
One arm Straight arm pulldowns
45x6 30x8 30x8
Biceps
Bar curls
65x8 85x8 105x8 105x8 85x8 65x8
Db seated curls
45x8 45x8 50x8pr
Cable curls
80x8 80x8
And 1 set of Alpha's bicep finisher lol as if the pump wasn't painful enough already it's 90 seconds with a 40-60 lb bar (went with 40 today) and 20-30lb dbs and every time you fail you switch between bar/db/bar/db for at least 90 seconds then you finish that set and cry lol
But for real skin ripping pumps is not even good enough to describe the pump today as I said was shaking my arms out the entire way lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job on the PR' s! Liking it man, keep it up!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I'll post my workout on here today I took full scoop of SP and 4 PJ caps (3 Anavite tabs earlier) this is really one killer freaking stack but take it easy with the SP and PJ I'm not kidding lol first time I got both I used a full dose of each as well and it didn't go good I was too stimmed out and I did get a "grasping for air" feeling but that's cuz I didn't know what kind of ride I was in for. Now I've played with the doses plenty of times (again 3rd pj box and second SP tub) and I only do a full dose if I know I'm trying to get a crazy freaking workout which it might not look it but I promise it was intense after the deads my rest periods were under 45 seconds
chest day, heaping scoop and 4 caps always for me!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
chest day, heaping scoop and 4 caps always for me!!!
Oh you already know chest day is the kitchen sink day lmao. But for real idk what it is but this combo on back day (even pj on its own to a degree , to be honest) fills my lats to the point where j feel a real lat pump they feel so full it's fuccing awesome I can't hit back without it trust me on this full dose of each and heavy barbell rows is a god send lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today were so fuccing full as well just off the SP250 a tub and some into it and it still hits like the first time you take it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas yesterday I hit chest and back all heavy supersets in the morning with superpump250 and it was great very quick workout but sp kept me going hard . And an amazing pump .
Today I woke up feeling sh1tty and felt it most of the day but came home from work took my sp ad my Anavite and boom had a great workout. The pump was stupid , I took my hoodie off and no joke seen veins I haven't seen before lol
Shoulder is tweeting so went lighter on triceps
5 sets close grip
3 sets seated Tricep extension
3 sets Pushdowns
5 sets bar curls superset
8 middle grip/ 8 wide grip
3 sets DB seated curls/ DB standing curls
8/8
3 sets very slow preacher curl machine 12 reps
2 sets db hammer curls
Biceps were on fire

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for my partner to get here, still under the weather but full scoop of sp250 and an extra Anavite tab (4) should still get me a kick fuccing ass leg day

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for my partner to get here, still under the weather but full scoop of sp250 and an extra Anavite tab (4) should still get me a kick fuccing ass leg day
Nice job taking a serving of Anavite PWO, 1600mg of Beta-Alanine and other goodies are nice.

Just took my SP250 PJ Halo and Anavite and heading to the gym now.

I am not just a Gaspari rep but always client... enjoy your workout brother!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't get better than that!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice job taking a serving of Anavite PWO, 1600mg of Beta-Alanine and other goodies are nice.

Just took my SP250 PJ Halo and Anavite and heading to the gym now.

I am not just a Gaspari rep but always client... enjoy your workout brother!
Yup workout was 110% and I only felt at ~60-70% all day haha
Halo I'll have to try in the future (more then fully stocked for a couple cycles haha) but next tub of protein is gunna be from you guys no matter what , I'm excited as hell to try it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, workout today was great I'm feeling better but my workout felt like I wasn't sick at all
Nothing impressive as I'm going lighter with the weight for the next week but still felt great
Leg day
Squats
135x10 225x10 Warmups
275x10 x4
One legged leg press/ 2 leg leg press supersets
4 plates each side x8/8
Leg extensions
Racked out X12 x3
Leg curls
Racked out x12 x3
Calves cardio and got the fucc out to eat some chipotle lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above, workout today was great I'm feeling better but my workout felt like I wasn't sick at all
Nothing impressive as I'm going lighter with the weight for the next week but still felt great
Leg day
Squats
135x10 225x10 Warmups
275x10 x4
One legged leg press/ 2 leg leg press supersets
4 plates each side x8/8
Leg extensions
Racked out X12 x3
Leg curls
Racked out x12 x3
Calves cardio and got the fucc out to eat some chipotle lol
Nice work homie! Hope you get to feeling better

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I need to get some vites. I feel like doodoo.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
A warning for all my homies in here , don't get side tracked while on SP250 lmao
I took my dose , sat for 5 minutes started blasting music and then started putting in work I went hard as hell for 20 minutes paused for a break and realized I had been hardcore sweeping the whole house lmfao now I'm on the way to kill my workout the same way but I gotta say I left the floor clean as fucc atleast lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
A warning for all my homies in here , don't get side tracked while on SP250 lmao
I took my dose , sat for 5 minutes started blasting music and then started putting in work I went hard as hell for 20 minutes paused for a break and realized I had been hardcore sweeping the whole house lmfao now I'm on the way to kill my workout the same way but I gotta say I left the floor clean as fucc atleast lmao
Lmfao. Now I know if I need my house cleaned to call Alpha and offer sp250

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday's back workout was amazing did not want to leave the gym and was going hard the whole time as I've said superpump is still hitting even 2 weeks into the second tub

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just downed my sp250 and bringing 4 pjs on the gym hitting legs and arms (will add PJ half way through legs)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately things got switched up ended up hitting arms in the AM and legs in the PM

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just to update everyone , SP250 still doing its thing each and every morning . Specially with 4 am workouts like today it's great that I can rely on it , I had to switch to morning workouts more then a year ago and it was tough when something didn't hit hard , just another reason I really enjoy Sp250 and the Gaspari line everything has been efficient and consistent