Willyb gets superpumped!! with Gaspari

willyb87

Awards
Just making a thread for this right now, will come back tomorrow and fill more out. But I will go ahead and give my thoughts on the product so far, done a back and bi and a leg workout with it so far...

Taste- Cotton Candy tastes absolutely nothing like cotton candy did 10 oz 1st time and 14 oz the 2nd time. Fixin to start using 4 oz and slamming it fast to get it over with don't like the taste at all.

Energy- Emergy is very clean and long lasting. Not real in your face but constant. Both workouts lasted right at 2 hours and I had plenty in the tank.

Pumps- As a standalone this stuff doesn't produce any pumps for me going to try a couple of stacks and see how it goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What does it taste like? haha. But I haven't tried this product before so in for the review.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for review too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I Don't even know..... its weird very chemically
I hate that taste. There's a few pre's that I've used before that have that nasty chemical after taste. haha

willyb87

Awards
Used it tonight for a tough leg workout, I got through it pretty nicely plenty of energy, but the focus was seriously lacking. I kept having to get myself back in the "zone" not a good thing especially on leg day. Pumps were soso not great but not bad. Tomorrow its a strictly arm day going to throw in some Citrulline and see how that goes.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... can I see a pic of the label or can you tell me if it says 25 or 30 servings on it?

Maybe give the tub a shake, odd that it doesn't taste like cotton candy.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I Don't even know..... its weird very chemically
This has been addressed (and fixed) with the next production run. You should be much happier going forward :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the honesty and good job so far. Curious about the flavoring.

willyb87

Awards
Hmm... can I see a pic of the label or can you tell me if it says 25 or 30 servings on it?

Maybe give the tub a shake, odd that it doesn't taste like cotton candy.
25 servings, I always shake the tub before I get a scoop of any preworkout. It has a weird more of a blue raspberry smell to it as well. Like I said I cant really even describe the flavor it was kinda chemically, or maybe even like when you don't rinse a shaker out good enough and get a little bit of dish soap taste, but I used 3 different shakers now and a bottle of water to mix it with.

willyb87

Awards
I went in today and did an arm workout, bis and tris for days didn't keep up with numbers or sets I just went in and chased a pump till I couldn't hit the 15s for more than 5 reps... Today I added in 4grams of pure citrulline and that seemed to really bring the effectiveness up. I didn't feel well walking into the gym but today I was able to push it and got almost a solid 2 hours of just hammering my arms in and I still wasn't tired but my muslces were shot.

taste still is bad, and I know that wont change lol but if they get this fixed and you add a scoop of citrulline or maybe another pump agent then this stuff is pretty good.

Tomorrow is an off day taking the lil one trick or treating then its chest day on sunday. See yall then.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I went in today and did an arm workout, bis and tris for days didn't keep up with numbers or sets I just went in and chased a pump till I couldn't hit the 15s for more than 5 reps... Today I added in 4grams of pure citrulline and that seemed to really bring the effectiveness up. I didn't feel well walking into the gym but today I was able to push it and got almost a solid 2 hours of just hammering my arms in and I still wasn't tired but my muslces were shot.

taste still is bad, and I know that wont change lol but if they get this fixed and you add a scoop of citrulline or maybe another pump agent then this stuff is pretty good.

Tomorrow is an off day taking the lil one trick or treating then its chest day on sunday. See yall then.
2 hour gym session sounds like a good one! Sorry that you're not a fan of the taste. Have a great off day.

willyb87

Awards
Just got in from a back and bi session and im wore slap out.. Im gonna go ahead a put in my workout from last night too as well as thoughts on the product...

10/30/16- Hit chest, shoulders, and tris tonight. I went with straight Superpump today nothing extra, energy and focus was pretty solid, I used less water today when mixing and the flavor was a tad better but still pretty tough to deal with. Got through the following workout with ease and had some left in the tank. I tweaked my shoulder on the heaviest bench set and it nagged me a lil and kept me from trying heavier.

Flat Bench-135x10, 225 x5, 275x2, 295x1, 225x10, 185x10

Decline Bench(focus on contracting hard here 155 5x15

Incline DB bench 45s 3x15

Cable Flys from bottom 30lbs 3x15
from top 50lbs 3x15

Underhand machine press for chest squeeze- 75lbs 3x10 slow reps hard squeeze

Shoulders- Tri Set- Overhead press 95lbs 5x15, Side DB Raises 15s 5x15, Front Raises 15s 5x15

Tris- Tri Pushdown-100 5x15
Tri Pushdown underhand grip 70 5x15
Dip Machine Pushdown 90lbs 5x15
Close grip bench 135 5x10

10/31/16

Ok heres tonights workout, I mixed Superpump with a strictly pump product, no other stims in it or anything..... This combo was MONEY I went in around 940 and didn't walk out till midnight, I gained an inch in pump on my biceps when I measured towards the end so I had already lost a little bit. Energy was out of this world, I was recovering very nicely between sets and was ready to go again fairly quickly, ill put the workout I remember in but honestly I don't even remember ecerything I did tonight

Pull Ups-5 sets 10,8,7,5,5

Bent Over Rows overhand grip- 135 2x10
underhand- 135 3x10

Lat Pulldowns wide grip- 105x15, 120x15, 135x15, 150 x10, 165x8
close underhand-105 5x10

Rack Pulls 135 5x10

Seated Closegrip Cable pulls 75lbs 3x10

Bicep Cable Curls- 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 70x10, 60x10, 50x10

DB Hammer Curls 20s 5x15

21s with 55lbs

DB Run the Rack starting at 50s x6 each arm all the way till I was dead at 5s

Like I said I did a bit more than this im sure im gonna be sore af tomorrow but man it felt good tonight

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
The combo with a pump product sounds like it was a success! It makes sense, a lot of users stack SP250 with PlasmaJet and claim that it takes it to a whole other level. Looks like both your workouts went well. Good volume in there.

willyb87

Awards
yep this paired with pump product is money, gonna update again tomorrow it has been a loooooong week

willyb87

Awards
Went in today and hit some bis and tris, paired this with a multiple ingredient pump product and BOOM talk about fullness, skin splitting pumps and just the energy to lift forever...That's what I got, I will say that after this arm workout today about an hr later I had a pretty hard crash where I honestly just wanted to nap almost to the point of calling into work to just sleep. These were all supersetted with 30-45 seconds between sets and no more than 2 minutes between supersets

Standing Cable Curls 60lbs- 3x25
Tricep Pushdowns-80lbs- 3x25

Seated Incline DB Curls-15s 3x30each arm
Ez Bar Incline Skull crushers-50lbs 3x30

Machine Bicep Curls- 45lbs 3x35
Close Grip Bench 95lbs 3x35

Barbell curl 45lbs 1x40
Overhead Rope Extension- 50lbs 1x40

Run the rack switching from hammer curls to concentration squeeze curls started at 30s and went down the rack to 50 reps
V-Bar Tricep pushdown- Dropset starting at 50lbs and dropping till 50reps

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Went in today and hit some bis and tris, paired this with a multiple ingredient pump product and BOOM talk about fullness, skin splitting pumps and just the energy to lift forever...That's what I got, I will say that after this arm workout today about an hr later I had a pretty hard crash where I honestly just wanted to nap almost to the point of calling into work to just sleep. These were all supersetted with 30-45 seconds between sets and no more than 2 minutes between supersets
Tons of bicep work! Love it!

willyb87

Awards
been a few days since I updated, normally I update my logs every single workout, but 3 people where I work quit, my gf has been having seizures unexplained so I have to drive her to work as well, and take my son to school..... So I have been getting the workouts in and then crashing.

I will say that the energy and focus on this is top notch still, ive been adding some pure pump products and that really makes this stuff tick. Getting close to the end of the tub and I still haven't really grown on the flavor but for me flavoring takes a backseat in the PWO department.

Last Bench day was pretty sick I felt really strong and really full

Flat Bench-135x10, 225x8, 245x4, 275x1, 295x1, 225x10,

Decline Bench(work on the squeeze here more than moving heavy weight) 155 5x15

Incline DB press(same as above) 45s 5x10

Machine Underhand Grip Press- 90lbs 5x15

Cable Crossovers from the bottom- 40lbs 3x15
from the top-50lbs 3x15

Shoulder work- tri set these were killer

Overhead press behind neck 95lbs 3x15
Side DB Rasies- 15s 3x15
Db Front raises 15s 3x15
after all this 25lb plate front raise till failure

Tricep pressdown overhand then underhand back to back 80lbs x20, 70lbs x18, 60lbs x18, 50 to failure

Close Grip bench 95lbs to failure

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Effects > flavor for me too. Hate to hear about the girlfriend.. but I gotta commend you for still getting the workout in, that is dedication.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed!

I am in no ways in love with the flavoring, but it's not terrible (untolerable) either. I just find I like to drink it in one straight shot. Once scoop of Superpump 250 with about 8 ounces of water and it goes down quick and easy.

-Spaz

willyb87

Awards
Agreed!

I am in no ways in love with the flavoring, but it's not terrible (untolerable) either. I just find I like to drink it in one straight shot. Once scoop of Superpump 250 with about 8 ounces of water and it goes down quick and easy.

-Spaz
Yeh ive def had worse tasting, but the energy and focus I get offset that negative.