BLR's Mysterious Nootropic Log Smith_69

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
A big thank you to brundel and BLR for the opportunity to take part in this new product. There are 5 of us that will log this over the next month and all we know so far

"One is relatively unknown but well tested in humans. None are known to have negative side effects that would be of concern.There are no racetams or chemical nootropic drugs in there. 100% plant based or naturally present. I expect it to be slightly stimulating, there is 50mg caffeine in each cap as well as another slightly stimulating ingredient. 2caps daily is the expected dose."

"I cannot disclose the ingredients as this may effect the trial."

That's all we have to go on and I actually prefer it this way. This is my first log for any type of Nootropic and to be honest I really haven't used any in the past. So this will be very interesting to see what transpires in the next 30 days with all of us.

We were also requested to take 4 tests and give feed back:

Human Benchmark - User - Guest user =4 memory tests. Take once before and during.

https://memtrax.com/test/ free latency test.

http://psychologytoday/tests go to IQ and take the memory test

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf General IQ test

Keep in mind these tests dont necessarily reflect your actual IQ its just a tool to use to gauge brain function, recollection times and to see if memory has improved at all.

1. take the tests.
2. take 1 cap twice a day for 2 weeks.
3. repeat the test with at least one cap in your system.

Time to get this testing underway SFreed CJNator Brandinooooo FireTitan mmorso ChocolateClen jswain34 JDybya vujade Alpha1agreda ryane87 hairygrandpa habajaba Burnfire Hyde thebigt justhere4comm bighulksmash HIT4ME DennisTheDane Danes BloodManor

I will tag more and if I forgot some of you, well this is why im doing this log, im old - lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Reserved for final review

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
10/25-

I took one test yesterday afternoon and that is kind of when I unwinding a bit and its almost time to go home. The first test that I took was the latency test. I started the test and misread the directions. I was just looking at pics waiting and waiting. Finally the test was over. You scored less than 50% if this continues you should seek immediate counseling. Lmao I was like wtf.
Test 2 was better, scored 84%, but I mention this because it shows my brain fog and not being able to read simple instructions!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
10/26-

I am taking the remaining tests this morning and this is without the mystery pill. I wanted to take the test when I feel that I am somewhat on point; which is in the am. It will be interesting to see my results now and in the next few weeks and have no idea what to expect. I will post the results later on. tomorrow will be the first day of taking the supplement

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad I was included, in on this fo sho.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in bro..! You got this :biggthumpup:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for brainz gainz! Thanks for having me.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... hopefully there are no lactation sides

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see if we both can end up half as smart as others!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Human Bench Mark-
Number memory-
I made it to level 10 and should have been able to go further! To quick to type in the answer and my dyslexia took over-
On a positive note, im in the top 69% for this test-

Moving on to reaction time

Average 249 ms 5 out of 5
Top 70% - I thought I was clicking fast, but DAM – now I Know why I suck at COD!

Oh this is just getting worse! Lol

Verbal memory- 39
Stupid words and stupid test, lol

Visual memory- 4142 scored, please don’t ask what % that is lmao

Ok so this is a good base start, it cant get any worse !

The psychology test link was invalid and asked brundel to check on it

The iq test, well im not in mensa, but 115 isnt too shaby

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Wanna see if this supplement makes smith_69 smart.

:saevil:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Human Bench Mark-
Number memory-
I made it to level 10 and should have been able to go further! To quick to type in the answer and my dyslexia took over-
On a positive note, im in the top 69% for this test-

Moving on to reaction time

Average 249 ms 5 out of 5
Top 70% - I thought I was clicking fast, but DAM – now I Know why I suck at COD!

Oh this is just getting worse! Lol

Verbal memory- 39
Stupid words and stupid test, lol

Visual memory- 4142 scored, please don’t ask what % that is lmao

Ok so this is a good base start, it cant get any worse !

The psychology test link was invalid and asked brundel to check on it

The iq test, well im not in mensa, but 115 isnt too shaby
115 isn't too bad at all bro... you're slightly superior ;)

Over 140 - Genius or near genius.
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence.
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence.
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence.
80 - 89 - Dullness.
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing how this pans out

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sitting here in these cert classes thinking about how I could some of this stuff! Subbed, bro!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
last test - memory wise,
76- the questions are pretty basic on this one, so imo, the answers can vary which would obviously change the score-

1 question- How often do you have to ask someone to repeat instructions or a story because you can't remember what was said the first time around?

this can obviously go both ways and I understand the point of having this test for this log. it comes down to are you paying attention or just brain zapped and appear to be clueless.

as in the case yesterday, during the first test I took, suggested that I get counseling asap (see above) lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend you change your avatar to something more appropriate. Like........
bitch-brian.png

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
last test - memory wise,
76- the questions are pretty basic on this one, so imo, the answers can vary which would obviously change the score-

1 question- How often do you have to ask someone to repeat instructions or a story because you can't remember what was said the first time around?

this can obviously go both ways and I understand the point of having this test for this log. it comes down to are you paying attention or just brain zapped and appear to be clueless.

as in the case yesterday, during the first test I took, suggested that I get counseling asap (see above) lol
This is why I want to have you guys take the tests at the same time of day. As close to the same circumstances as possible.
Tons of things can acutely effect your ability to think and recall. Hydration and glucose for example.
This is also why I said if you get a **** score dont beat yourself up about it. Doesnt necessarily indicate anything.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately the things I wish I could forget are the things I remember the most.....subbed!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This log has my complete focus. Although I wonder if Brundel just wanted to fool 5 people into taking a test and posting the results showing their intelligence....

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
smith_69 are you solving sudoku blindfold yet or what?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69 are you solving sudoku blindfold yet or what?
to hear someone fart in the woods does not mean you smell it in the wind

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
took my first one at 6 am ish-

I took this on an empty stomach which goes against my credo, but nevertheless in the name of science i went forward. I had ZERO stomach issues, no shakes or headaches. No bathroom issues to speak of so far so good.

Its kind of weird, I am on point and some stuff that i am thinking about just comes out faster. Like the comment above! I do have a warped sense of humor but where that came from, no idea. "credo" is another thing, I have not used that word in such a long time and there it is!

I feel focused not over powered, I have energy, but no shaking. I am the type that likes to do 3-4 things at the same time and don't feel comfortable if I am doing less. Im typing this, putting something else together for down the road, making a list for what i need for vacation and getting ready for a meeting in 10 min and thinking about what tricep exercises I want to do today.

I read that brundel mentioned taking just one pill and if the other was taken to be spread out later on. i am sticking to one and tomorrow in the afternoon, maybe two. I don't have that morning brain fog, just focused on everything. if this stuff stops in the next 5 minutes, I am fycked !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

I took this on an empty stomach which goes against my credo, but nevertheless in the name of science i went forward. I had ZERO stomach issues, no shakes or headaches. No bathroom issues to speak of so far so good.

Its kind of weird, I am on point and some stuff that i am thinking about just comes out faster. Like the comment above! I do have a warped sense of humor but where that came from, no idea. "credo" is another thing, I have not used that word in such a long time and there it is!

I feel focused not over powered, I have energy, but no shaking. I am the type that likes to do 3-4 things at the same time and don't feel comfortable if I am doing less. Im typing this, putting something else together for down the road, making a list for what i need for vacation and getting ready for a meeting in 10 min and thinking about what tricep exercises I want to do today.

I read that brundel mentioned taking just one pill and if the other was taken to be spread out later on. i am sticking to one and tomorrow in the afternoon, maybe two. I don't have that morning brain fog, just focused on everything. if this stuff stops in the next 5 minutes, I am fycked !
I'm gunna demand quick witty snap backs while on this secret "limitless" supp lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to hear someone fart in the woods does not mean you smell it in the wind
How long have you been holding that gem in your pocket?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log has my complete focus. Although I wonder if Brundel just wanted to fool 5 people into taking a test and posting the results showing their intelligence....
The test is complete. They already fell for it ;)
Now I will post my results IQ 970 MUHAHAHAHAA.

I joke.

But the trial should be enlightening. So many things these days are supposed to be "nootropic".
Lets put some to the test :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The test is complete. They already fell for it ;)
Now I will post my results IQ 970 MUHAHAHAHAA.

I joke.

But the trial should be enlightening. So many things these days are supposed to be "nootropic".
Lets put some to the test :)
Oh sh!t. brundel set a trap guys. We're all screwed lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

One per day for a day or two is fine but we do want you to dose at 2 caps daily as long as there are no issues. I highly doubt there will be. Nothing in there that should cause sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hey, at least you have a credo that you can occasionally break--that puts you above the majority of people, imo.:bandit:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
brundel

and everyone else heres the update-

this is for me and after i give me info, please dont respond back if its normal or not. I am trying to be as blind as possible here unless i have a specific question, then by all means, have at it. so just click the like and ill know you got this

the feeling of being on point or ready to take on whatever came my way faded about 6-7 hours, just about when i got back from the gym. little after 1 pm, so if i am going to take 2, i would take the second one (this is me) near 11.
so for those following, it appears the half-life effect is between 6-8 hours. I ate everything i normal eat, no changes with supps as well. When the feeling faded, i wasnt drowsy, brain drain, just felt like i normally would in the afternoon.

my workout was great, focused just about till the end of my last few sets until for some reason, talking with Alpha1agreda last night and this pic from last night, just popped into my head-
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 8.24.45 PM.png

i dont know why, it just did. of course i lost it, but it was at the end.

so far for me day one was a good start to this wonder pill-smiths mind cleanse- ok its not called that, but hey you never know!

tomorrow i will take the second near 11 am

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Stuff is really great. Having been using 2 a day and on vacation now. Stringing up more conversation, focused and energized. Down at the beach talking to a few people that know my in laws which I would have normally just kept to myself. Explaining events over the past year just comes at ease.
Hit the gym today and had a great workout and as I mentioned to Danes it takes a few days to adjust to the humidity. Made a couple of friends there as well.
No neg sides to report.
But here's a positive
IMG_1477946522.866662.jpg

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is really great. Having been using 2 a day and on vacation now. Stringing up more conversation, focused and energized. Down at the beach talking to a few people that know my in laws which I would have normally just kept to myself. Explaining events over the past year just comes at ease.
Hit the gym today and had a great workout and as I mentioned to Danes it takes a few days to adjust to the humidity. Made a couple of friends there as well.
No neg sides to report.
But here's a positive
View attachment 141749
Looking good buddy :D