???Hulks IFN finish line log ???

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 141486
View attachment 141487
I'm deeply in love with this product already I love BCAA products this post workout drinks really do help you gain and maintain muscle I've used them for many years many different brands they are not all the same they are not created equal. Each and every one has its individual characteristics that make it good or bad I can't wait to try this out the flavor alone has me very excited. Tonight when I do my upper body Push Pull I will make a big icy post-workout Finish Line drink cannot wait to give this a shot kudos to everybody who won and to everybody who entered are you guys ready to kick this off?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reserved for tags Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor 123abcabcabc

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second!!!! In this!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is a good one

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ready!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm off for the next 3 days so expect me to be all over the place like slime

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In! Thanks for the mention.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Little late but in
What counts is that you showed up I appreciate the support I spend a lot of my time working the other majority of my time goes to my family but I'm always on here everyday I don't always post everywhere but I'm always online messaging people.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just what bighulksmash is good at :naughty:

Yessir

I'm in here bro! I've never really used BCAA's
Cool man u would love these

Absolutely nothing less to be expected
In! Thanks for the mention.
Of course no party without nos
In homie!
Yeahh you bring da whiskey
Im tryna bust a nut right now
Hulk ur a donkey d1ck shut it !
In this with my "O" face showing
Blow your load on my hood
Welcome big B
Yo Adrian, I did it !
Get ur one piece on its yoga day
this is a good one
hell yeah boiii

Second!!!! In this!
You better rub my chitlens
I'm in for some finish action
Triple toe tap spinning back kick front flip splits

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool man u would love these

Absolutely nothing less to be expected

Of course no party without nos

Yeahh you bring da whiskey

Hulk ur a donkey d1ck shut it !

Blow your load on my hood

Welcome big B

Yo Adrian, I did it !

Get ur one piece on its yoga day
hell yeah boiii

You better rub my chitlens

Triple toe tap spinning back kick front flip splits
My, what an impressive multiple quote post that was~

Chitlens... chitlens... accessing my internal database of chit knowledge. Flock. I got bupkis.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Also following, good luck!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WTF? How do I miss this stuff? I need to hire someone to manage my AM threads.

I wouldn't want to miss Hulk's big finish.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
First real use not just a taste test. The flavor was amazing that's obviously the first thing everybody notices besides the color of the powder mix ability was also great two or three shakes and it was almost fully mixed letting it sit in ice-cold water for about 12 minutes before consuming allowed for all of the extra little dots to almost evaporate into the water with a final two to three shakes the drink was complete and ready to try it is now been almost 25 minutes after drinking the Finish Line BCAA products. I have always been a fan of BCAA products this will be the first BCAA product from this retailer that I have tried so far I am impressed over the next few days I will be testing this out by pushing a little bit more weight on squats and throwing some heavier weights on deadlift to see just how good the BCAA product is at shuttling nutrients and proteins to the damaged and or torn muscles. Stay tuned for my next post most likely be tomorrow evening I will be doing a heavy back and leg day combined since I go back to work on Thursday and I don't have time to fool around have a good day guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just popped in to say hey, knowing full well I won't be able to keep up with another hulk log, lol!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
just popped in to say hey, knowing full well I won't be able to keep up with another hulk log, lol!!!
Glad you came good to see you T , hope everything is going well for you it's almost snow season better get out your magic carpet.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just drink this Finish Line BCAA drink I plan on drinking another one tonight around 10 to 11 o'clock probably right before bed I find personally that two servings of BCAAs a day on top of eating close to a pound of low fat meat gives me that full solid size that I'm looking for now I just need to incorporate a little more cardio and resistance training such as planks yoga Tai Chi girly **** like that

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have decided to take today off from lifting. I may do some yoga or light cardio before bed prior to drinking my BCAA drink I'm really pleased with the taste. I also noticed some firmness in my biceps and triceps. I'm really pleased with this overall trying to see if this goes on sale if there are any reps in here that actually are online please PM me if there are discounts or codes that I do not know about possibly PM me a website link to the best price of this product I would like to grab a few.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you came good to see you T , hope everything is going well for you it's almost snow season better get out your magic carpet.
just sent the magic carpet out to have it cleaned...should be good to go!!!