ENDURANCE!!! Cordygen-Nan02 (Sponsored)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MySTeek and the guys at MST, I was picked to log the Cordygen-Nan02 Veggie caps. I work a pretty strenuous, long day job and then get my workout in after so anything that can help my endurance and energy levels is a must.

Stats:
Weight: 185-186
Height: 6'

I'm gonna take the first dose tomorrow morning before work and go from there. Will update tomorrow.
bighulksmash habajaba FireTitan ryane87 Alpha1agreda smith_69 HIT4ME SFreed lifted_67 vujade hairygrandpa thebigt ChocolateClen mmorso justhere4comm Studhorse sespress kelso312 Tank999 rtmilburn Joedoubledose Burnfire

Also, thanks for the samples.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks to MySTeek and the guys at MST, I was picked to log the Cordygen-Nan02 Veggie caps. I work a pretty strenuous, long day job and then get my workout in after so anything that can help my endurance and energy levels is a must.

Stats:
Weight: 185-186
Height: 6'

I'm gonna take the first dose tomorrow morning before work and go from there. Will update tomorrow.
bighulksmash habajaba FireTitan ryane87 Alpha1agreda smith_69 HIT4ME SFreed lifted_67 vujade hairygrandpa thebigt ChocolateClen mmorso justhere4comm Studhorse sespress kelso312 Tank999 rtmilburn Joedoubledose Burnfire

Also, thanks for the samples.
Subbed ! Never heard of the product so I'm glad to tag along .

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In dis first better kill it. Haha whom am I kidding we all know we you will

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
God damn man you're typing everyone from the moon and back lol. Subbed tho

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In.....you are going to need it w/ your trest....lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for endurance!

sespress

Awards
Dude I hear that. 13 hour overnight shifts x 3 days straight myself. If this can get me past that hurdle I'm all in. Thnx for the mention I'll be reading your log with interest!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In it for the awesomeness of my man Brandinooooo!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am I late to the party? I brought refreshments... [_]p <-- Coffee with extra caffeine.
In for GAINZ!

Endurance Gainz that is. :D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it because you are old?
I missed this originally, possibly because I fell asleep in my chair while watching Designing Women

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ! Never heard of the product so I'm glad to tag along .
In dis first better kill it. Haha whom am I kidding we all know we you will
God damn man you're typing everyone from the moon and back lol. Subbed tho
In.....you are going to need it w/ your trest....lol
In for endurance!
Is it because you are old?
Lmao

Dude I hear that. 13 hour overnight shifts x 3 days straight myself. If this can get me past that hurdle I'm all in. Thnx for the mention I'll be reading your log with interest!!
Yes sir Im in this!!
In it for the awesomeness of my man Brandinooooo!
Am I late to the party? I brought refreshments... [_]p <-- Coffee with extra caffeine.
In for GAINZ!

Endurance Gainz that is. :D
COFFEEEEEEE

Welcome everyone!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I missed this originally, possibly because I fell asleep in my chair while watching Designing Women
LMAO...Just sip on your warm milk and call it a night....haha

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like The Derailers are all in this......Let's run this bytch to 3 pages tonight!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t Brandinooooo is that 3 logs ya got going now? That's serious work ethic

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy sh1t Brandinooooo is that 3 logs ya got going now? That's serious work ethic
Yeah, how's that work? You must have some special skills you're using

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, how's that work? You must have some special skills you're using
Replying to all logs that the same idiots (us) are blowing up... seems like lots of effort lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Problem is... You let Delta Burke get you too worked up too fast. Pace yourself bro. Sounds like you could use some Cordygen.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had come across this when I started the 6 week cut. Maybe I wouldn't have sucked so bad....

[video=youtube;3FGee4kQHEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGee4kQHEY[/video]

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sub. I have tried this stuff, at least I think it was this brand. It worked well. Hopefully this will inspire me to add some HIIT to my workouts.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome product and with the added Actigin it'll really help balance you out especially if the daily grind of work and added stressors besides the gym are weighing you down, been using the cordygen products from MST pretty much since day 1 and this is by far the best one in the line in regards to an exclusive Cordyceps product IMO.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome product and with the added Actigin it'll really help balance you out especially if the daily grind of work and added stressors besides the gym are weighing you down, been using the cordygen products from MST pretty much since day 1 and this is by far the best one in the line in regards to an exclusive Cordyceps product IMO.
Well said, man! Thanks for being a long time MST user!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I had come across this when I started the 6 week cut. Maybe I wouldn't have sucked so bad....

[video=youtube;3FGee4kQHEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGee4kQHEY[/video]
Awesome find, SFreed ! Subbed to his channel, this guy is to my liking!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who are you kidding, all guys are to your liking...
The video dude is special he has only one leg, thinking of all the possible "stump-action".

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
That's actually pretty hilarious. And I love his approach. It really isn't as hard as we try and make it!

I will say that i feel like he's trying too hard with all the f bombs. Loses the effect when it's every other word.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's actually pretty hilarious. And I love his approach. It really isn't as hard as we try and make it!

I will say that i feel like he's trying too hard with all the f bombs. Loses the effect when it's every other word.
Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I have to constantly remind myself of where I am, and limit the f bombs to every third or fourth word.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I've learned to control it for the sake of my children....haha I used to be able to hold a conversation with it...lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I have to constantly remind myself of where I am, and limit the f bombs to every third or fourth word.
That, my friend, takes a lot of discipline.

I've learned to control it for the sake of my children....haha I used to be able to hold a conversation with it...lol
Lol I can.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 2 caps today before work. Having never tried a Cordycep product, I wasn't sure what to expect. What I did notice was I wasn't tired and yawning at 2pm. Which I usually am. Or going to a nearby store to grab a Redbull.

Those of you that do have experience with these, do you feel anything from them or is it something that's hard to notice?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Before doing HIIT cardio, sprinting felt easier. Before weight training, I felt more energetic.

It is supposed to boost ATP levels and enhance the way your body utilizes oxygen - red blood cells carry oxygen and either increases your red blood cell count or allows your red blood cells to operate more efficiently or something....

It was a fun product. I took them when I was out of college and took a police exam and had to run 1.5 miles in 13 mins. Was a heavy smoker back then and I made it. Not to say it was just the cordyceps, but it definitely helped.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Before doing HIIT cardio, sprinting felt easier. Before weight training, I felt more energetic.

It is supposed to boost ATP levels and enhance the way your body utilizes oxygen - red blood cells carry oxygen and either increases your red blood cell count or allows your red blood cells to operate more efficiently or something....

It was a fun product. I took them when I was out of college and took a police exam and had to run 1.5 miles in 13 mins. Was a heavy smoker back then and I made it. Not to say it was just the cordyceps, but it definitely helped.
I've seen the same with the powder version and this new capsule as well. I take PWO. For HIIT cardio, I definitely last longer and can go harder. For weight training, I do circuit training. So the effects are actually pretty similar to my cardio days.