Or1gin unsponsored log !

Killcure666

Awards
Hey guys, I decided to go ahead and throw a log of Or1gin up. This is unsponsored btw. I've now been taking Or1gin at 3 caps a day for 2 weeks and am planning on running it for 12 weeks. I will post at least once a week.

I'm currently in a caloric deficit to get cut but will go back to a surplus in about two weeks so I'll be able to see how this product does in both energetic scenarios. Current stats 170lbs and 8.3% BF at 5' 8"

Week 1: Even during a caloric deficit my strength is maintaining and even increasing. I started a 4 week strength phase and although I'm at my lightest body weight I'm at my strongest lbs for lbs. Definitely noticing increased hunger and deeper sleep within a few days.

Stay tuned for more updates!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...was looking forward to someone on the boards to take the plunge

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Finally someone is logging it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
2 weeks- man, the mailman is taking all my gains. i still havent gotten mine dam it. However, it is good that this is being logged,

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In .. good luck
Killcure666 when are you dosing the 3 caps ?

Killcure666

Awards
I'm glad to see there's so many followers. I found it strange no one else was logging this so I decided why not be the change you want to see haha

Killcure666

Awards
In .. good luck
Killcure666 when are you dosing the 3 caps ?
Thanks man! I am taking one in the morning right when I wake up 30 min before breakfast, the second one 6-8 hour later during lunch and the last one post work before a large meal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet appreciate it .. yeah i think alot of people are curious about the product

Killcure666

Awards
Week 2 update

Definitely noticing the GI benefits from Or1gin as well as the enhanced appetite. I can eat large meals and have no digestive discomfort and still be hungry for more haha.

There are days where I'll end up taking 2 at the same time before a huge meal due to being busy all day and the hunger from 2 capsules at once is insane!

One of my favorite parts of Or1gin has been the sleep. I put my head on the pillow and I'm out the whole night. Wake up feeling refreshed and rested. This could be contributing to enhanced recovery as I'm noticing I'm less sore than usual and ready to hit the gym with intensity in less time.

Strength is still increasing which is great while on a cut! I'm finding it easy to maintain muscle mass and strength on a 500 kcal deficit.

I have also noticed a slight energizing feeling after taking or1gin. It's still early on as I know people say these natty anabolics don't hit you hard till about week 3-4 so I'm excited to see what's to come. Hopefully some increased glycogen related muscle fullness and LBM gains!

Killcure666

Awards
Subbed. Do you plan on running Orig1n solo ?
That's the plan! Im currently taking ignit3 as well, but I've taken it before and know what it does to me. I'll be running just Or1gin in a couple weeks at a caloric surplus for 8 weeks

Killcure666

Awards
Week 3 update

Today marks the last day of being a caloric deficit! Over the course of 3 weeks I went from 170lbs at 8.3% BF down to 166lbs at 7.2% BF. I was using Or1gin the entire time at an approximate 500 kcal deficit. The effects that I have noticed so far are increased recovery, increased hunger and less bloating with large meals and AMAZING deep sleep. My favorite benefit I have noticed has been the increase in strength!

Although I have been at a caloric deficit and dropping body fat I have maintained strength and even increased it over the course of 3 weeks! I'm talking about 10-15lbs increase on all my major lifts including squats, deadlifts, military press and bench press over the course of 3 weeks. My modality of training was strength training 3x times per week. I am very impressed with Or1gin so far.

I am planning on running Or1gin for another 9 weeks and starting today I am going into a caloric surplus with the goal of gaining lean mass. I am going to shoot for a gain of about 5lbs of lean mass over the next 9 weeks. I am excited to see what this product will do at a surplus since it has been absolutely mind blowing at a deficit.

Killcure666

Awards
Starting today I am also dropping ignit3. Only other supplements I will be using for the next 9 weeks are elix1r and conqu3r

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 update

Today marks the last day of being a caloric deficit! Over the course of 3 weeks I went from 170lbs at 8.3% BF down to 166lbs at 7.2% BF. I was using Or1gin the entire time at an approximate 500 kcal deficit. The effects that I have noticed so far are increased recovery, increased hunger and less bloating with large meals and AMAZING deep sleep. My favorite benefit I have noticed has been the increase in strength!

Although I have been at a caloric deficit and dropping body fat I have maintained strength and even increased it over the course of 3 weeks! I'm talking about 10-15lbs increase on all my major lifts including squats, deadlifts, military press and bench press over the course of 3 weeks. My modality of training was strength training 3x times per week. I am very impressed with Or1gin so far.

I am planning on running Or1gin for another 9 weeks and starting today I am going into a caloric surplus with the goal of gaining lean mass. I am going to shoot for a gain of about 5lbs of lean mass over the next 9 weeks. I am excited to see what this product will do at a surplus since it has been absolutely mind blowing at a deficit.
Now that's a stunning start!

Killcure666

Awards
Week 4 update

Alright guys today is the one month mark with Or1gin. I will be finishing my first bottle today and starting my second one tomorrow. This was my first week with Or1gin at a caloric surplus and I am loving it! I am still getting great deep sleep, increased hunger and improved digestion. The strength gains in the gym are still happening but at a slower rate. I am glad to report that increased muscle glycogen retention has begun! I know a part of this is due to being in a caloric surplus but I am experiencing almost PH level glycogen retention. In the 1 week I've been in a caloric surplus my bodyweight is up 1.5lbs with no added fat gain. Abs, striations and veins still in sight! I would imagine the Or1gin is contributing to this.

I am about to switch into the next phase of my workout program this week which means I will transition from a strength focus to a myotrophic hypertrophy focus for a few weeks. I am looking forward to working in a higher rep scheme because it seems that I am able to get a pump almost instantly during my warm up sets. Lets hope for some gnarly pumps with this new phase!

I have not experienced any negative sides. Unfortunately I have not experienced the GH associated tingling in my hands and arms in the morning, which sucks because I was looking forward to that. Is anyone experiencing the tingling sensations in their hands?

Besides that, this product seems to be doing everything that was claimed. I still have 8 more weeks to go and i'm looking forward to see what is to come.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 update

Alright guys today is the one month mark with Or1gin. I will be finishing my first bottle today and starting my second one tomorrow. This was my first week with Or1gin at a caloric surplus and I am loving it! I am still getting great deep sleep, increased hunger and improved digestion. The strength gains in the gym are still happening but at a slower rate. I am glad to report that increased muscle glycogen retention has begun! I know a part of this is due to being in a caloric surplus but I am experiencing almost PH level glycogen retention. In the 1 week I've been in a caloric surplus my bodyweight is up 1.5lbs with no added fat gain. Abs, striations and veins still in sight! I would imagine the Or1gin is contributing to this.

I am about to switch into the next phase of my workout program this week which means I will transition from a strength focus to a myotrophic hypertrophy focus for a few weeks. I am looking forward to working in a higher rep scheme because it seems that I am able to get a pump almost instantly during my warm up sets. Lets hope for some gnarly pumps with this new phase!

I have not experienced any negative sides. Unfortunately I have not experienced the GH associated tingling in my hands and arms in the morning, which sucks because I was looking forward to that. Is anyone experiencing the tingling sensations in their hands?

Besides that, this product seems to be doing everything that was claimed. I still have 8 more weeks to go and i'm looking forward to see what is to come.
The fullness and recovery are so lovely, aren't they?
Be happy if you got no hands tingling. Some never get any even with HGH injections. Side effects =/= effectiveness!

Killcure666

Awards
The fullness and recovery are so lovely, aren't they?
Be happy if you got no hands tingling. Some never get any even with HGH injections. Side effects =/= effectiveness!
Its been great ! I guess tingly hands would be an annoying side effect after a while

Killcure666

Awards
Week 5 and Week 6 Update

Sorry for the lack of updates, life has been very busy. I have been staying on top of my workouts and nutrition. I am still doing 3 full body hypertrophy style work outs per week and have continued to take Or1gin at 3 caps per day. Something new I have noticed is just how easy it is to get a pump. I'll be a few reps into my warm up and already getting a wicked pump, by the end of my warmup I have insane vascularity and fullness. Another new thing I have noticed is how every time I have a high carb day I wake up the next day full as ****, occasionally bloated depending on how much salt I consumed. I have not been training for strength so I have not noticed anything new in that department. I am up another 1.5lbs though and most of it appears to be lean mass as I still have a full blown six pack its just not as vascular now haha.

So to summarize my progress so far I started Or1gin at 170lbs and cut down to 166lbs at 7.2% BF, I am now back up to 169-170lbs and slightly leaner than when I started and definitely stronger. So far Or1gin has been a great product but I have to be honest and say I found it far more useful while I was in a caloric deficit than while I am in a caloric surplus. I have gained mass but I believe this is weight I would have gained without Or1gin. In a caloric deficit it was incredible at maintaining and increasing strength and fullness. My staple supplements for cutting will now be ignit3 and Or1gin

I am currently debating stopping at 8 weeks or possibly picking up another bottle and running it for another 4 weeks. I'm thinking of possibly picking up some tr1umph with all these wicked sales. Any input on whether I should keep going or stop now?

Im curious what others have been experiencing on Or1gin. Feel free to chime in with your experiences!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent!
I'd get another bottle and give this bulking phase a fair shake. Trust me, the difference in a significant surplus ain't less spectacular than on a deficit ;)

Killcure666

Awards
I'm going to do that. I'm thinking maybe a bigger surplus will yield more gains. I'm currently at about a 200-300 surplus and gaining consistently about half a pound of lean mass a week.

How much were you able to increase your calories with Or1gin before fat gain became an issue? I know this product has nutrient partitioning abilities so I imagine one can go pretty high

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to do that. I'm thinking maybe a bigger surplus will yield more gains. I'm currently at about a 200-300 surplus and gaining consistently about half a pound of lean mass a week.

How much were you able to increase your calories with Or1gin before fat gain became an issue? I know this product has nutrient partitioning abilities so I imagine one can go pretty high
You're already making excellent gains with such a tiny surplus. This says a lot.
Let your metabolism adapt to a progressively larger surplus. I would increase mere 50-75 cals/day per week

Killcure666

Awards
Final review

I only ended up running this product for 8 weeks because I am blown away by the results. I was initially cutting when I started this 8 week run and this product was great for maintaining strength and fullness. For the last 5 weeks I've been in a caloric surplus and am consistently at 172lbs. That's a 6lbs weight gain in 5 weeks!! That majority is lean mass as well, I can tell because my strength has been shooting up and I can still see my abs. I'm sure at least a lbs of this weight is fat but phenomenal results none the less.

The reason I'm stopping at 8 weeks rather than the planned 12 is because I also recently switched to a new phased out training program about when I started Or1gin and I want to know which of the two has been the major contributor. I plan on taking a few months of Or1gin. I want to try follidrone 2.0 and will be running that for 8 weeks in January and I'll probably do another run of Or1gin in march hopefully with the same results. I'm essentially taking a month off any kind of supplements to see how much my new training program is doing on it's own.

Killcure666

Awards
I would rate Or1gin a 10/10 and what's clear to me is that with a solid diet and training program one can easily expect PH type results without the sides. 6lbs lean in 5 weeks with increase strength, enhanced sleep, appetite and recovery. This product lives up to its claims based on my experience

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would rate Or1gin a 10/10 and what's clear to me is that with a solid diet and training program one can easily expect PH type results without the sides. 6lbs lean in 5 weeks with increase strength, enhanced sleep, appetite and recovery. This product lives up to its claims based on my experience
Glat it met and surpassed your expectations Sir!

Stevenlinh1

Awards
Thông tin khá bổ Ã*ch, mong má»￾i ngÆ°á»￾i sẽ đóng góp nhiá»￾u hÆ¡n thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y để forum thêm phần Ä‘a dạng.