Jayo84 will redraw the finish line with iForce Nutritions Finish Line!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello All!

I am back again with another great product from iForce called finish line.

Finish Line is advertised as

THE ULTIMATE POST WORKOUT IS HERE.
No proprietary blends, no nonsense.100% effective ingredients in clinically dosed amounts. Drink FINISH LINE™ to support your recovery & repair, and maximize muscle growth after training.* Make the most of your workout and take it to the FINISH LINE™!

BCAAs - MUSCLE GROWTH & RECOVERY

Muscles get damaged during training and begin to break down in a process known as catabolism. This can cause severe soreness and a loss of muscle mass when not properly treated. Finish Line™ combats catabolism with 6,000mg of BCAA’s to flip your “anabolic switch” via the mTOR pathway, enabling your body to increase both its rate and capacity for protein synthesis. Quickly and easily reverse the negative aspects of catabolism with Finish Line™ and your body’s enhanced anabolism!
BETA ALANINE - ENDURANCE & MUSCLE STAMINA

Beta Alanine is THE biggest advancement in athletic enhancement since creatine. It has undergone years of intense clinical study and the truth is it WORKS. Beta Alanine can enhance athletic ability by increasing endurance, stamina, and time to exhaustion. Beta Alanine works by converting to Carnosine, which builds up over time. Carnosine enhances endurance by eliminating high levels of acids (such as Lactic Acid) from our muscles when we train. This means reducing the “burn” from high repetition sets or exhaustive endurance training, allowing you to train harder and longer! Finish Line™ includes the clinically proven dose of Beta Alanine in every serving, a whopping 3,200mg!

CREATINE - STRENGTH & POWER

When it comes to getting bigger and stronger, nothing comes close to good old Creatine. Most products use outdated and inferior forms of Creatine, while simultaneously not dosing it high enough to actually work! Finish Line™ replaces the need for any other Creatine product by utilizing the two most effective forms of Creatine (Creatine HCL & Magnesium Creatine Chelate) at the clinically proven dosage of 3,000mg/day. One serving of Finish Line™ provides all the incredible benefits that Creatine has to offer: increased strength, power, explosiveness, and energy in the gym!
TRIMETHYL GLYCINE - BURN FAT & BUILD MUSCLE

Most dietary supplement ingredients have a single benefit. Some really unique ingredients have two benefits. Then, there is Betaine. Clinical studies have shown that when dosed properly (2,500mg/day, as found in 1 serving of Finish Line™), Betaine can increase strength & power, simultaneously burn fat while building muscle, support heart health, increase running capacity, and increase muscular endurance!

Now most of us know that these ingredients are pretty well established and many of us need to build our own stacks to include these great ingredients.
iForce has really peaked my interest here with the new product that takes the guesswork out of dosing! A true all in one product!!

About me:

I am 32yrs old 5'8" and 162lbs @ ~11% BF.
I train 4-5x a week with barbell and Crossfit
I just flipped the switch from cut/ maintain to BULK!! So I hope to reap the benefits there!

Dosing is 1 Scoop Post workout

Initial Taste Test (Rainbow Sherbert):
Damn! Nailed it again iForce. I have no idea how you do it! Your flavoring is always top notch! The flaor is accurate and very enjoyable!

MixThe mix is good. There is some grit in the end. Not bad at all

Initial Effects No doubt there is some Beta Alanine in there!! Dang. I took one scoop post workout last night and I felt it within 10 minutes! Nice and warm and tingly!
My second scoop was today at 11am. Again felt the effects within 10 mintues! You can trust on iforce to put in quality ingredients at the advertised dosing! LOVE IT

It's too early to tell but I should get some damn good results!

Expectations
I hope to add some quality mass this years bulking cycle. I feel like the fat burning ingredients will help me put on quality gains and not a ton of fat like in the past.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In here!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Purrrrfecccccctttttttttttt

Think of a cat saying that lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
following

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome all!! Got my beta alanine flush going as I type!! Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome all!! Got my beta alanine flush going as I type!! Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy.
I find it a bit under dosed for me but for many people it's a fair amount. I usually use 3g. It's probably a decent dose if you double up (legs for example)

Otherwise. So solid profile. Maybe I'm just used to lower doses and have to up compared to others. Might play a roll in my thinking.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start. Another fan of Rainbow Sherbert I see. Stuff is amazing

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I find it a bit under dosed for me but for many people it's a fair amount. I usually use 3g. It's probably a decent dose if you double up (legs for example)

Otherwise. So solid profile. Maybe I'm just used to lower doses and have to up compared to others. Might play a roll in my thinking.

When I first took the Finish Line I got itchy NON stop...but after a while you get used to the dose

Sounds like you're just used to the dosage of Beta Alanine brother!!!! Which isn't a bad thing at all

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yep still getting flushed! Not a bad thing! I know its working!

I have been afraid of it keeping me up as I usually dose at 6:30pm and in bed at 9:30ish. But it has not been an issue!

I actually slept well last night.

As far as noticeable results I am not sure yet, I performed good mornings monday and I am feeling it today for sure. Not as bad as last time though!

I will be getting measurements soon.

I started this log at 162.5lbs and weighed 167.2lbs this morning.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I first took the Finish Line I got itchy NON stop...but after a while you get used to the dose

Sounds like you're just used to the dosage of Beta Alanine brother!!!! Which isn't a bad thing at all
I may just open a few caps of my BA and drop the contents into my pre version of Finish Line. :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
164.7lbs @ 11.9%, I figured the 167 was a little high.

I wanted to drop a note that I absolutely killed my workout yesterday!!

Not only was I the top Male in the gym, I bested my 500m row time!

Skill
Toes-To-Bar (3 sets x ME or practice/progressions) Best for me which was 14 reps unbroken!

Conditioning
A: Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 15 minutes:

RX+:
-10 box jumps (24"/20")
-10 alt. DB snatches (45/35)
-10 alt pistols

I hit 9 rounds!!

*REST 3:00 before moving to Part B
B: 500m Row (Time)
Max Effort 500m Row
Try to beat your time from last week.

Best # even though I was really tired after the workout, hit 1:48 for a PR

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout

Skill
Pull-ups (Practice/Progressions)
Focus on making your movements more effecient rather than doing large amounts for reps.
Conditioning
Metcon (Time)
10 rounds for time:

RX:
-25 Double Unders
-1 Bear Complex (use 60% of 1RM C&J)

Scaled:
-50 Singles
-1 Bear Complex (use 60% of 1RM C&J)

*Bear complex:
-power clean
-front squat
-push press
-back squat
-push press

We'll see how it goes.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Crazy looking workout man!!!!

What is a "Bear complex?"

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Crazy looking workout man!!!!

What is a "Bear complex?"

*Bear complex:
-power clean
-front squat
-push press
-back squat
-push press

Ended up 110lbs for me. So I was able to complete 10 rounds in 6:21

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
*Bear complex:
-power clean
-front squat
-push press
-back squat
-push press

Ended up 110lbs for me. So I was able to complete 10 rounds in 6:21
Right on man!!! That sounds awesome AND painful at the same time

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Actually ended up killing it! I don't have perfect double unders yet so I was stuck with 50 singles. Even at that I was able to crush it. Fastest guy in the gym!

I am feeling stronger all around and I bet finish Line is helping! I crushed a chest workout on thursday, and thought for sure I would be sore as hell. It came on like usual but never got too bad!

Todays workout:

Strength
Power Snatch (Find a 6RM in 10 minutes)

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 25 minutes:
-25 KB swings (24/16)(16/12)
-25 Burpees
-25 K2E/tuck ups
-25 Box jumps (24"/20")(20"/12")
-5 Wall Walks

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
2 rounds and 63 reps was all i could get. Was rough!
6th out of 11 guys.

Today will be day of rest.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just saw this thread..I'm in

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice bro!!!

Finish Line is amazing for intra and post. I'm loving it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro!!!

Finish Line is amazing for intra and post. I'm loving it.
Agreed I hope I wasn't breaking the rules I guess I was not but I was taking 1/3 scoop during the workout and the rest was taken after I feel like the ingredients work very well as a dilator and nitric oxide booster it almost feels like a waste taking it after if you know what I mean LOL

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about a lifting sesh today.. Not sure if I want to do shoulders and traps, or good ole chest and tris...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Agreed I hope I wasn't breaking the rules I guess I was not but I was taking 1/3 scoop during the workout and the rest was taken after I feel like the ingredients work very well as a dilator and nitric oxide booster it almost feels like a waste taking it after if you know what I mean LOL
Nope not breaking any rules. Granted it was a product created mostly for post workout BUT there are a ton of individuals who use it an intra

What you are doing is fine

PLUS you're doing an awesome log!!! No issues on my end

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

So yesterday was one of the few workouts where I got so into the zone I could not stop!!

My chest workout was supposed to look like this

Barbell Bench, 4 x 9-11
Incline DB Press 4 x 9-11
Incline Cable flys 3 x 9-11
Triceps Press Down 4 x 9-11
Standing Overhead DB Press 3 x 9-11
Skull Crusher 3 x 9-11

Ended up doing all that then

Tricep Rope Ext 3 x 10
Single Cable Tricep Ext 2 x 10
Bicep Rope 4 x 10
Stright arm pull downs 4 x 10

I literally felt like I could go forever!! I had a ton of energy and still moving decent weight! If I didn't have to be home I would have stayed for another hour. I ended up getting in 1 hr and 25 minutes of work

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
After that crazy workout I had very limited soreness which is leading me to believe its working!

Today will be a very tough crossfit and barbell day!

Strength
Deadlift (5 sets x 3 reps (increase weight each set))

Conditioning
Metcon (Time)
For time:
RX:
-60/50 calorie Airdyne
-50 wall balls (20/14)
-40 pull ups
-30 HSPU (extra ab mat ok)
-20 GHD sit ups to parallel
-10 C2B pull ups

Barbell Class TBD

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell did monday destroy me!
Barbell
Back Squat=5 sets of 3 increasing weight = Ended with 255 for 3 reps
Cleans from 4" box= 2 reps at 185lbs
Clean Pull to knee= 2 reps at 215

Crossfit
Strength
Deadlift (5 sets x 3 reps (increase weight each set)) Finished with 250lbs, held back due to the wod

Conditioning
Metcon (Time)
For time: I timed at 16:10 4th fasted in the gym!

RX:
-60/50 calorie Airdyne
-50 wall balls (20/14)
-40 pull ups
-30 HSPU (extra ab mat ok)
-20 GHD sit ups to parallel
-10 C2B pull ups

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Legs were cooked. So ended up lifting back and bi's yesterday

Bent over dumbell rows= 4 sets @ 11-15 reps, ended with 50lbs rest pause set for 14
Wide Grip behind neck pulldown= 3 sets 11-15, last set was 110lbs for 15 rest pause
Close grip cable row=3 sets 11-15, Last set was 120lbs for 13 rest pause
Rev grip pull down, 3 sets 11-15, last set was 120lbs for 14 rest pause
Barbell curls, 4 sets 11-15 reps, last set was 60lbs for 16 reps rest pause.
Preacher curls, 3 sets 11-15, last set was very interesting!! I experienced something I never ran into before, I was at 8 reps on my last set and I was running into the wall, I got angry made some noise and it came up! Then I was able to get 4 more reps!! I literally felt like I hit a second wind! I was in disbelief! I still cannot understand it! And I can tell you I was hurting like I never hurt before, in a good way..
Single Arm cable row, 3 sets 11-15, last set was 30lbs for 14 rest pause.
Just blew my biceps apart

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Legs are still a little sore from monday... I am in a internal conflict as to either have a shoulder or chest day, or go to crossfit.

Todays crossfit has a strength I love! but the workout had 2 movements I hate..

Strength
A: Back Squat (3 sets x 3 reps @ 90% (pause @ bottom))
B: Front Squat (3 sets x 3 reps @ 90%)

Conditioning
Metcon (5 Rounds for time)
5 rounds:

RX:
-10 S2OH (115/75)
-10 T2B
-50 double unders

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice work again like usual!!!!!!!!!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Ended up going with crossfit last night.
My legs were still a little sore from monday..

Strength
A: Back Squat (3 sets x 3 reps @ 90% (pause @ bottom))===Last set was 255x3 Brutal the pause is terrible
B: Front Squat (3 sets x 3 reps @ 90%)==Worked to 205x3

Conditioning
Metcon (5 Rounds for time)
5 rounds:

RX:
-10 S2OH 95lbs
-10 T2B
-150 single unders

I completed in 8:41

I am just about finished with Finish Line. Maybe 2-3 servings left!

It was a fun ride. I am still getting the itch from the Beta Alanine.

It would seem as if recovery has been improved. Even though I was sore for days in the legs, It was never a high level or disabling soreness. I was able to hit the gym pretty hard. Also, I know I devastated my biceps tuesday, and they healed up pretty quick.

This product has delivered every day as promised.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Well down to my last serving!

Conclusion

Finish Line has delivered every single scoop! The beta Alanine itch is still there! It does take the edge off DOMS for sure. I have gained strength in most lifts, and what I enjoyed the most is how quickly I am back in the game. I don't recall ever being too sore to function even though I know I put in some tough workouts!

Effectiveness= 9/10, It certainly provided as advertised
Taste=10/10 This is one of iForce's strongest areas. I have never had a bad tasting iForce product!
Mix=8/10 There is always a little grit at the end. Nothing terrible though!

Thanks again guys for this awesome chance to try Finish Line

I will most likely end up trying the cherry lime flavor as I hear its amazing!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Solid review...love recovery aspect

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Cherry Lime IS amazing. I was a fan of the Rainbow Sherbet....but after VCL I was hooked!!!

Its my new crack