Them pumps on Gaspari plasmajet

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short on going log on my thoughts about plasma jet for every body part.

Got a box thanks to Doug on their weekly giveaway. And used it for the first time yesterday for biceps.

I use the gym at the condo i live at. Not a lot to work with but its enough to get creative and get a good workout done.

Now this is the first time i ever seen the veins of both of biceps pop up while doing db curls! Never in my 12 years in the gym have i ever seen them both pop up. I've seen my right one 2 or 3x but never my left arm. Which was an awesome feeling. Trying taking a pic but hard to flex and take pic at same time lol.

Sick pump going on all my bicep workout. Didn't last too long after my workout was done though.

Will do triceps today and report back.

enraged_chris

Awards
Maybe it's enhanced like the old school one hahaha

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triceps workout today went just as my biceps last night.

Started out with 1 arm over head extensions and at that end of that exercise, my triceps were on fire already especially since I did 3 regular sets and 2 drops.
Went on to do 2 arms over head extensions, close grip DB presses, rope pushdowns and over head cable extensions.

Triceps right now are on fire, I cant even flex without my triceps hurting lol.

Oh yes, all day I felt a slight pump and lil sore on my biceps when I tried to flex my biceps. Good stuff!

Shoulders tomorrow!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome shoulder workout yesterday.

Did the usual front raises, side raises, 1 arm side raises, seated presses, shrugs.

Only really got a pump with shrugs. Never really got a pump on shoulder days so not much to talk about.

No pain or pump on triceps like i had on my biceps before.

Got Chest today. So excited for that.