Koltink Scivation stack

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Howdy guys!
I recently picked up some Xtend perform and peak02 and was fortunate enough to be sent a bottle of flexatril from bob (@thesolution)
I will be dosing one scoop of Xtend perform and one scoop of peak02 to hit my 4 grams per day and I will note when I take them relative to my workout/day. I will be dosing flexatril according to label recommendations. What I'm looking for is better recovery during my cut and an increase in endurance. I've been on the Xtend/peak02 for about a week and I'm already loving it. Just started my flexatril today and I'm I'm looking to get over a shoulder impingement and pain when I bench press and play disc golf. I'll also be looking for my knees to feel less inflamed and stressed after long runs/leg days. Anyways, I'll post some stats and other stuff later, just getting this set up!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for results, Mango was my favorite for perform out of 3, followed by the black cherry and then fruit punch, all are much better ice cold.

would be interesting to find out how flexatril treats you, i have been getting by with just Orange Triad Multi at the moment for mild joint support.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that the mango is DELICIOUS, I was sent a black cherry sample too and I'm not near as fond of it but I did still enjoy it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad you got my care package
Lets get boss man in here 1Fast400 so he can follow along

Dose the perform 2 scoops on workout days
1 pre and 1 intra

6 caps of flexatril for 7-10 days (3 first meal 3 last meal) then 3 caps from then on out
You wont need any more peak 02, save it for AFTER the perform is done and run with regular xtend or another bcaa product. 4g is plenty from perform in 2 scoops. even Mike has said more wont benefit.

BUT if you want to just do 1 scoop xtend perform, still take another dose of some aminos intra-workout with the peak02 to get at least 10g around training

lets get to work

Since you have been using the perform for a week any chance you could get us some feedback so far on what you have felt? What you have seen change in your training?
have you noticed any less DOMS, improved recovery, Hows your endurnace? have you changed anything intensity wise, or volume wise since starting the stack and how have you reacted?

Many people find their training to be kicked up a notch, and less rest between sets while still hitting PR's

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I only take one scoop of the perform and have been adding the peak02 to my E9

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got my care package
Lets get boss man in here 1Fast400 so he can follow along

Dose the perform 2 scoops on workout days
1 pre and 1 intra

6 caps of flexatril for 7-10 days (3 first meal 3 last meal) then 3 caps from then on out
You wont need any more peak 02, save it for AFTER the perform is done and run with regular xtend or another bcaa product. 4g is plenty from perform in 2 scoops. even Mike has said more wont benefit.

BUT if you want to just do 1 scoop xtend perform, still take another dose of some aminos intra-workout with the peak02 to get at least 10g around training

lets get to work

Since you have been using the perform for a week any chance you could get us some feedback so far on what you have felt? What you have seen change in your training?
have you noticed any less DOMS, improved recovery, Hows your endurnace? have you changed anything intensity wise, or volume wise since starting the stack and how have you reacted?

Many people find their training to be kicked up a notch, and less rest between sets while still hitting PR's
I would have to say the biggest thing I've noticed is more endurance and now to think about it I'm probably taking less time between sets. I've kicked up my volume quite a bit lately so it's pretty impressive to me. Like today I did back and all I did was deadlifts, bent rows, pull ups

5x10 on rows and deadlifts at 225 superset rows with deadlifts

Then 8 sets of pull ups to failure

Really simple workout but honestly it's pretty killer. I also did 5 min on the row machine.

I will typically be training fasted sipping on Xtend perform pre and then e9 with peak02 intra or after

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take the E9 Intra with the Peak 02. You want the recovery and endurance benefits DURING your workout, not after. Think about it. Your putting your body through a lot of stress. During that time period you want to put your body in an optimal environment to work its best. So it would be wise to take the e9 and perform pre/intra workout to help sustain endurance, recovery, and performance.

it is like trying to drive a car with no gas in it and then trying to fill it up after you already ran out of juice (taking the peak02 and ergonine post). Give your body what it wants when it wants it during a workout.

Good stuff so far. I would still throw in an additional scoop of aminos you have lying around to get 10g of BCAA's minimum for fasted training.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking stack!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The past 2 days have been somewhat of a trial for both flexatril and peak 02. Legs one day then chest and shoulders. I did high volume on both. Was able to bench pain free but could feel a little weaker in my shoulder (I think it's really in my mind) hit 315x15 on squat for two sets. It honestly took all I had but my rest time was considerably low with that much weight and reps. I've had slight soreness in my legs/shoulders but nothing uncomfortable

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The past 2 days have been somewhat of a trial for both flexatril and peak 02. Legs one day then chest and shoulders. I did high volume on both. Was able to bench pain free but could feel a little weaker in my shoulder (I think it's really in my mind) hit 315x15 on squat for two sets. It honestly took all I had but my rest time was considerably low with that much weight and reps. I've had slight soreness in my legs/shoulders but nothing uncomfortable
Good stuff here... Any change in your endurance and performance in a few days?
Flex seems to be kicking in.. any other places that tend to give you joint problems?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff here... Any change in your endurance and performance in a few days?
Flex seems to be kicking in.. any other places that tend to give you joint problems?
Endurance wise it's a little hard to say since I have significantly increased the volume of my workouts, but my performance is through the roof. The peak 02 through bulk and Xtend perform is really kicking in (about 2 weeks now). Even with the increase in volume my rest time and overall (perceived) recovery seems to be much faster. Today all I did was cardio and stretch and I'd say endurance is slight up.

As far as joints go it's really shining with my shoulder, issues are almost non existent. I've also noticed that my knees don't feel as achy/inflamed like they normally would

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is absolutely perfect feedback man.
Thank you very much for your honesty and detail.
Rock it out.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
It's also noteworthy that my recovery/endurance/strength has all maintained and I believe improved in a caloric deficit

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The reduces inflammation feeling in my knees continues to be there. I've also been running on pavement much more so that's a good thing that usually bothers me some. I was finally able to get a good form overhead squat (haven't been able to in years) as far as the peak 02 goes I've been doing a much higher volume workout and have noticed that my rest time have been decreasing and my endurance has gone up quite a bit. The recovery is maybe slightly better atm but I wouldn't say it's as significant as the endurance increase

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Perfect feedback in here man. Right to the point
Keep rocking it

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
My workouts continue to be great, volume is going up and throwing some good weight around. Endurance is also up! As far as recovery goes I'm not seeing too much extra benefits atm but I also haven't been sleeping well. About to kick caffeine for a couple weeks too. Haven't noticed anything extra from flexatril this past week but I'm also to the point where i have no pain in my joints so it's more of a maintenance at this point. I'll throw up my back workout later

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No joint pain
Better recovery?

This is what I am talking about

Anyway we can get some
More frequent updates and workouts mate?
)
Good stuff

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yes, It will be more like 3 posts and 2 workouts minimum. I'd say that my endurance increase is greater than my increase in recover

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, It will be more like 3 posts and 2 workouts minimum. I'd say that my endurance increase is greater than my increase in recover
Thanks 2-3 updates a week would be great if you could and list some of your workouts.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Here's my most recent workout
Back:
I always warm up with about a 3 minute row. Then various other movements to prepare myself.
Went straight into a pretty big set.
Superset bent over rows with deadlifts and pull-ups to failure for 8 sets (DL and rows only at 155) then chalked up for one set of 10 conventional grip no straps. Went on to do last pull downs at a moderately low weight for 2 sets of 20.
The next superset was jump rope (100) ,pull-ups and then toe-to-bar. Did that for 6 sets. Finished with 4 sets of 1 minute jump rope, 1 minute static hold (88 lb kb), and ring rows. Volume was real high and rest was low. Took Xtend perform pre workout with 5g bulk bcaa added and then just downed the 2g scoop of peak o2 after.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do you feel in recovery and endurnace from weight training to cardio based activities? Do you notice a major difference? If you do can you note anything?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
As far as endurance goes with both weight training and cardio there's a major difference. With recover there's a difference but it's minor. I'm having less rest time between sets but also realize that I can go harder for longer

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As far as endurance goes with both weight training and cardio there's a major difference. With recover there's a difference but it's minor. I'm having less rest time between sets but also realize that I can go harder for longer
In regrads to cardio or weight training???
What do you notice between one or the other? Which one shines more?
Is there a major difference in Doms? between sets or between cardio exercises or VO2 Output?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Warm up and then straight up to squats
Worked my way up to 405 for 2x2 and then 425 for 2 more
Stripped it down to 225 and did 2x10 front squats
Walking kb overhead lunges with 45lbs for 50 yards then just weighted lunges back. Leg curls and extensions for 2 sets of 20 each. Finished with a superset of Jacobs ladder (45 sec) and sumo squats
This was all fasted, and personally this is where the Xtend shines because I'm able to do this volume and weight fasted and keep my intensity up without being trashed

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback on Flexatril big man?
Not exactly, other than I'm still pain free. My knees seem to be a little more mobile than they usually are just after a leg day like that. No shoulder pain with benching or any other press. You know how your joints feel worn out after a tough lift? That is non existent now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not exactly, other than I'm still pain free. My knees seem to be a little more mobile than they usually are just after a leg day like that. No shoulder pain with benching or any other press. You know how your joints feel worn out after a tough lift? That is non existent now
Bold = ABSOLUTE GOLD!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Did back fasted today
Xtend perform+ 5g bulk bcaa pre and E9+peak 02 intra

Deadlifts: worked my way up to 525x1. I little sloppy but I did get it up pretty quick
Pull ups: weighted with 25lbs 2 sets of 10
Then 45 lbs for a set of 7
Back down to 25 for a set of 8
Then BW to failure x2

Supinate lat pull downs for 4 sets
And finished with TRX rows x80

My endurance had been through the roof (low rest times, cardio has been easier) not a whole lot to note in recovery and joints are still golden

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jsut to give you a FYI
I started a promo today for Peak02 logging, If you want to continue this log or think about starting a new one after your Xtend Perform Experience. Check it out!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the heads up! I think I will probably just purchase some and let someone else enjoy it. I've already decided that I will continue my run of Xtend perform/ peak O2

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the heads up! I think I will probably just purchase some and let someone else enjoy it. I've already decided that I will continue my run of Xtend perform/ peak O2
You are the man!
Get ready for Black Friday Deals!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been a little quiet on here lately. This weekend I was fortunate enough to get food poisoning and be in a car wreck. I am all well now though and looking forward to crushing the gym. I'm done with my flexatril and will post up a review on it soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry I've been a little quiet on here lately. This weekend I was fortunate enough to get good poisoning and be in a car wreck. I am all well know though and looking forward to crushing the gym. I'm done with my flexatril and will post up a review on it soon
Please do man
hanks for keeping in touch.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Purposefully waited a few days to review flexatril to see of any change in how my joints feel and there wasn't much. Review in next post

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril review
Overall product rating: 8.5/10
Dosing: 10/10
Dosing was pretty easy. 7-10 days of a "loading phase" where you dose 3 pills twice a day. After that simply down to 3 pills once a day. The pills are a fair size but coated so they go down well, you could easily cut them too if needed
Profile: N/A
I've looked through the profile and the reasons for each ingredient. It all makes sense to me but I'm admittedly not knowledgable enough to give a proper review on the profile.
Effectiveness: 9/10
The product flat out worked. Around a week I noticed a feeling of decreased perceived inflammation and joints not feeling so sore the day after a hard session (knees after squats, shoulders after bench etc). I was finally able to get some good form OHS and snatches which I haven't done in 2 plus years. This will help with joint pain and ease of movement but will not increase mobility unless you're limited by pain (only specific work will increase mobility obviously).
Price: 7.5/10
I was surprised to find it for $30 at one online retailer because I've mostly seen it at 35-40 for a 20 day supply. It may seem a little steep but you get an excellent product that truly helps. I consider it worth it if you have joint issues because they can be a huge dampener on training

All in all flexatril is a product that I would recommend and would take again if I have another joint issue arise. Even at the high end of the price range ($40).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely incredible review man. Flexatril is no joke, and the price point is only coming down.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Bob,
I may have missed it in my search but I didn't see a flexatril review page on here. Are you aware if there is one?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be continuing my log thanks to The Solution

He is sending me 2 more tubs of Xtend perform mango (I purchased them but for a killer price) I will not be continuing the flexatril but instead will be giving a bottle to my girlfriend and I'll do my best to share her feedback.

Yesterday was back
Dead lifts
10x135
10x225
7x315
2 sets of 5x405
3x455
2x475

Pull ups to failure x4
TRX row for 2x25

Bent row 45x45

Then later in the evening I did 40 mi utes of cardio on a stair stepper like machine and 6x 1 minute max effort rows on a concept 2

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please keep the feedback coming bud on the Xtend Perform. We love to hear honest and detailed feedback.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been a rough couple weeks lately but I have been getting in the gym. Yesterday was arms (am) and legs (pm)
I'll just do legs on here

Squats 225x10
315x8
365x4
403x3
425x1

Power cleans 3x5 at 205

Leg extensions 2 sets of 20 and 1x failure

Leg curls 2 sets to failure

Tons of lunges and 2 sets of 8 pistol squats

And assorted calf work. My endurance is certainly at an all time high right now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any other feedback on the Peak02 regarding endurance, performance, endurnace.
How is the difference between sporting events and weight lifting?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
It's mostly just greater endurance, shorter rest periods and now I finally think I'm starting to see more of the recover benefits (not sore, worn out the day after) as far as sporting events go I haven't done too much. I've been prepping for my power lifting meet this weekend so it's been all weightlifting

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established

Today's pre workout stack, blood orange Xtend may be the best tasting amino supplement I've ever had. Perfect combo of sweet and tart!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
My endurance is through the roof! I've been doing some cardio but it mostly been low intensity except for the past couple days I've been running and my times are pretty good for not being a runner. Christmas Eve I ran 3 miles at 23:57 and yesterday I ran a 6:50 mile

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We appreciate any feedback you can swing us on Peak 02 regarding your performance, endurance, and recovery man!
Keep it rocking in here.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My endurance is through the roof! I've been doing some cardio but it mostly been low intensity except for the past couple days I've been running and my times are pretty good for not being a runner. Christmas Eve I ran 3 miles at 23:57 and yesterday I ran a 6:50 mile
3 miles with 24min seems pretty good. What was your hearthrate and what % of max effort would you estimate it?

Also, have you done similar efforts before? To compare if oxygen utilization efficiency has improved.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
3 miles with 24min seems pretty good. What was your hearthrate and what % of max effort would you estimate it?

Also, have you done similar efforts before? To compare if oxygen utilization efficiency has improved.
Unfortunately I don't have any baseline or anything like that I can compare to and I didn't take my hear rate. I just woke up and ran. I don't ever do any distance running so I was very pleased