Sponsored superpump 250 log

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I'm lucky enough to get the opportunity to run this product. I've only had one commercial preworkout product before. I've used single ingredients in the past for preworkouts. I've never used a dmaa product, so I'm excited to give this a run.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In and I recommend you start with 1/2 a scoop to assess tolerance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Good call with using that dose first, I think a lot of people should do this. Subbed!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Product was at my door today when I got home. Unfortunately had some digestive issues from something I ate so it was a night to stay home. I'll give it a first try tomorrow, hopefully this stuff has cleared out of my system by then

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Drinking this product for the first time while writing this. Flavor is cotton candy. It's not overwhelming straight up, which is a good thing to me (powder on my fingers getting scoop out, can't waste any) trying half scoop, mixed with 8oz water. Taste is mild, but I'm using the full scoop amount of water so I know the flavor strength isn't the same. My most recent preworkout was muscletech anarchy that I found for $12 and figured I'd try it. That one needed to be shotgunned for me as I did not care for the flavor. This superpump tastes great, now to head to the gym and give it the real test

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Alright, tonight's exercise:
5 sets (20,10,10,10,10) of lat pulldowns alternating between wide overhand and shoulder width underhand between sets
5 sets (20,15,10,10,8) chest press machine
4 sets (10,10,10,10) seated row alternating between a wide neutral grip and narrow overhand grip
4 sets each (20,15,10,10) tri-set of straight arm push downs, bicep curls, and tricep pushdowns.
4 sets (40,30,20,20) seated calf extension
4 sets (20,10,10,10) leg extensions

Doing the leg extensions my quads felt like they were cramping while doing the last set but stopped after the set was done, so I got a pump doing those. I felt less distracted while working out tonight and felt focused. I did sweat more than normal, body was warm before even working out.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Really glad to hear that you are liking the taste, and more importantly, that you were feeling the focus for your workout!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took a full scoop tonight, can definitely feel the increased caffeine from a half scoop as my heart rate felt higher and slight jitters... But still mild enough where it didn't negatively effect my workout. If I take too much caffeine, especially on an empty stomach, I get light headed and nauseous if I'm not careful.
Workout tonight:
Leg extensions, leg curls, calf extensions, converging chest press, seated row machine.
All ended up as 4 sets of as many reps as I could do with a weight heavy enough that the rep range was between 10-25. Quads got super pumped and it felt great.

Also did 3 sets of tricep extension combined with straight arm push downs which lead to a pump primarily in the front delts.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try anything over a heaping scoop, and honestly don't plan to. lol

Glad it's aiding in your workouts.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try anything over a heaping scoop, and honestly don't plan to. lol

Glad it's aiding in your workouts.
Yeah, I hear ya on that. It's a good dose as a pre, and I've gone pretty high in caffeine before just to wake up... Quad shot espresso, quart mason jar of strong coffee... So I can compare that feeling even though it was during work and not exercise.

Question for you (or anyone), does the dmaa cause flushing? It seemed like I was more red than normal but that could have been the gyms "great" florescent lighting.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took pre workout tonight, had to get measurements for house projects I need to get done such as carpet. Well.. It took me too long and by the time I was done it was too late for me to go to the gym and have a quality workout before heading to get prices. Ended up just doing a few sets off pushups.

Note on the product, full scoop around 6 hours prior to going to sleep and no problem getting to sleep.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Full scoop again, good focus but heart rate was higher than I like... Looks like my body prefers closer to a half scoop for now. Tonight's workout:
Lat pull down 4x 20,15,12,10
Chest press (not a cable machine, one with independent arms) I started with a 25 on each side, did 20 reps, moved up to 35 & did 15, up to 45 @ 12, 55 @ 10, then worked back down to 25 & could barely do 6. Only rest was when changing weights. Nice pump in chest.
Leg press- 1 plate each side for 20 as warm up. 2 plates I did 15 reps with feet high and wide, then could only do 10 reps with my feet lower and narrow. Did that combo 4x.
Biked 12 minutes, went home and changed for date night. Same jeans I had been wearing all day my legs could barely get into... So I'll say they were pretty pumped as well.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I workout in the evening and I like you never had an issue getting to sleep, good to hear of the leg pump!

Keep up the good hard work my man!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
That's when you know that you had a great leg day when your pants aren't fitting afterwards :laughing:

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight:
Pre workout involved my moving my motorcycle from my garage around my house to my back patio.

Went and started with leg extensions. Reps: 20, 12, 10, 10, 15. Legs were still a tad sore from last workout so I just did volume.

Then did bicep curls. 6 sets of 10. Last few sets I had to force the last reps. When I finished and for the next hour I couldn't straighten my arms completely. Just now losing the pump in my arms.
Shoulder press: 5x10
Tricep extensions: 5x20

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Warm up was elliptical for a mile with a resistance of 6. Legs felt pumped after that, definitely noticed the swole sensation when getting of the machine and going to get a drink of water. went on to my workout. Arms were feeling some gnarly doms still.
Shoulder press- 4x10
Calf extension 7x15 each leg
Lower back extensions 4x10
Reverse tricep extension 3x10
Chest crossover 5x15
Finished on recumbent bike for 2 miles.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Warm up was elliptical for a mile with a resistance of 6. Legs felt pumped after that, definitely noticed the swole sensation when getting of the machine and going to get a drink of water. went on to my workout. Arms were feeling some gnarly doms still.
Shoulder press- 4x10
Calf extension 7x15 each leg
Lower back extensions 4x10
Reverse tricep extension 3x10
Chest crossover 5x15
Finished on recumbent bike for 2 miles.
Even a pump from the elliptical, that's SP250 for ya. Nice workout there.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first workout without using superpump (part because I wanted to test with no product and part because I forgot to grab it) and I felt flat with little energy. Workout was fine, but this product definitely boosts the quality of my workouts

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight was mainly aerobic, 15 minutes on amt cardio machine, then while quads were pumped from that I did leg extensions 3x15. Then seated hamstring curls 3x15. Ab crunch machine 3x to failure. Chest press cable machine 3x drop sets starting at 60lbs then dropping a plate and kept going. Best chest pump I can remember getting, afterwards shoulders were aching pretty bad, not sure if it was the pump or what. I have a bad right shoulder and anything i do with arms seems to aggravate it, so I keep the weight lower.
I have a PT test this weekend so I'm keeping my workouts light.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Talk about focus, went in for an am workout as a prep for the feast tonight. I walked in and started out with 80 reps of tricep pushdowns, alternating overhand and underhand every 20 reps and no rest. Then I did single arm concentration curls only resting while one arm was lifting. I did 5 sets of max reps ending around 80 reps as well. I did some more pushdowns then switched to extensions basically like a skullcrusher.
I have to improve my cardio endurance, so after that I went to a machine that is sort of a recubent elliptical but you can tweak seat height and angles. I did 5 miles in about 21 minutes. Then I had to come home to help prepare food. I felt great with super focus during the workout

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Last week was a busy week doing family things every night after work. Went to the gym last night and did 5 miles on the octane machine.
Moved to converging shoulder press machine and did 4 sets of max reps between 12-20. Then superset v bar tricep pushdown with rope hammer curls. I did 3 sets of each then pain flooded in. Right shoulder started throbbing so bad I had to grab my shirt around chest high similar angle as a sling to take weight and pressure off shoulder joint. Still have some pain tonight lingering

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I've had shoulder issues for over ten years and have learned to deal with it for the most part

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Good evening everyone. I apologize for the long gap in reporting but after that shoulder thing I took time off as the next week was archery season and I didn't want any issues. Between then and now I fell and injured my wrist out in the woods, and have gotten sick twice.
So tonight was my first night back in the gym, still getting over this second cold. I did the bike for 15 minutes as a warm up, then did the leg extensions 3x10 single leg alternating followed by 2x10 double leg. I then went to the shoulder machine and did 3x15-20 single arm followed by 2x10 double. When doing shoulders I was focusing on where it was hurting last time to see if I could feel anything specific. Based on how I felt tonight, I'm thinking it was more likely caused by a strong pump in the muscles that may have just put some pressure on the joint. If that's the case, and I'm thinking it is, this stuff is pretty insane.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
No problem, gotta take it easy on the shoulder for some recovery.. I've been there. Good workout but sounds like you haven't got a break between the shoulder and the cold!