Gaspari puts the PUMP in DonaldPump w/SP250

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
IMG_1476128282.603135.jpg

GASPARI is making its way back into our supplement cabinets at lighting speeds! It's no surprise either with their new and improved SP250 making noise across the bodybuilding world.

I have tried countless pre workout supplements with most falling short of expectations, so thanks to the team over at Gaspari they have hooked me up with a tub of SP250 to log. In return I am giving you an honest unbiased log/review of the following:
Taste
Energy
Pumps
Sides
Overall

Extremely excited to start this, as I have tried the original and I'm PUMPED to see how this will push me in the gym

I will try to update frequently throughout the week and no less then once weekly

Here we go!
----------------------------------------------------
From their site:

GASPARI NUTRITION SUPERPUMP 250 - THE KING IS BACK!
The people have spoken, and they have spoken loudly. They want, they DEMAND, the game changing and industry leading SUPERPUMP 250 to power them through their intense workouts. Finally, after years of precise formulation Gaspari Nutrition is proud to say we have listened, and “THE KING IS BACK”!

The Ultimate Pre-Workout Is Here:

Mind Blowing Energy Powered by DMAA
Skin Splitting Muscle Pumps
Fully Dosed & Clinically Validated Active Ingredients
Enhanced Strength & Athletic Performance
When SUPERPUMP 250 first hit the market, it changed pre-workout supplementation forever. It was the first product in the category to offer a truly complete formula that used proven science to maximize every potential pathway for athletic enhancement. With such an inclusive and perfectly dosed blend of active ingredients, we know we could simply re-release the original formula and yet again have the best pre-workout on the market, but Gaspari Nutrition always strives to improve. So instead of taking the easy way out, we decided to take the world’s best formula, and improve it in every single way imaginable.

First and foremost, a pre-workout needs to give users explosive energy to help them power through even the most hardcore workouts. SUPERPUMP 250 is the new ultimate in energy enhancement with its “Insane Energy Blend” that features DMAA, intense Xanthine molecules, and mind blowing isomers such as N-phenethyl dimethylamine. Just 1 scoop of SUPERPUMP 250 will give ANY user limitless energy along with unrivaled amounts of concentration and focus.

SUPERPUMP 250 is more than just energy & focus, as it’s the first product to include the two most powerful Nitric Oxide intensifiers known to science with L-Citrulline Silicate and Agmatine Silicate. These two novel forms of amino acids are unique in that they are structurally modified on a molecular level to significantly increase bioavailability as well as efficacy. This means bigger pumps, more endurance, and better results than ANY other pre-workout available, proven by science.

With your energy & pumps at never before seen levels, SUPERPUMP 250 takes it to the next level by incorporating pharmaceutical grade Adaptogens to modify your hormonal response to training. Traditionally, the body goes into a state of “fight or flight” while we pound the iron, which causes a surge in muscle wasting hormones like Cortisol. SUPERPUMP 250 fights back by forcing the body to adapt to the physical stress we experience, and as a result causes a surge in anabolic hormones like Testosterone to make sure we are in an anabolic or muscle building state 24/7.

You spoke. We listened. The best just got better, and now you FINALLY get a chance to experience everything a pre-workout is SUPPOSED to be.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbbeeeddddd. Bro I ran through a tub already and 2 of pj got a third on the way , you're going to love it

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in...

just waiting on one ore and we can process the shipments.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like the micro bursts of badassery that will soon be flowing through your never ending pumps!!! Too much?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Got my goodies in the mail! It's time to start this bad boy

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
IMG_1477662469.767794.jpg

Had my first session this morning and holy shyt!! Focus, energy and intensity were all there x2. I chose the pink lemonade as I'm a big fan lemonade flavored products and this deff takes the cake in flavoring as well.

I worked out around 430 am this morning, it's been about 4-5 hours since and haven't noticed any crash like symptoms that other products have a tendency of doing.

Stoked to see how this PWO will stack up in the longevity department going forward

Stay tuned for more updates!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Excellent update, sounds like SP250 is the pre workout for you!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Have had some solid sessions this week! Still doing the standard serving size, might double the serving size one of these days for shyts n giggles.

One thing I really enjoy about SP250 is the ability to take this on cardio days as well. I've tried plenty of pres before that would give terrible cramps or stomach bloat on light running. I've been running a few miles as a warm up or cool down after my workouts and so far no cramping or bloat!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Are you using SP 250, every workout?
Yes just about every workout, I threw in some other name brand pre yesterday just to see how it would compare and my workout was shyt. Lol. This SP250 is the real deal!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yes just about every workout, I threw in some other name brand pre yesterday just to see how it would compare and my workout was shyt. Lol. This SP250 is the real deal!
We'll take it :silly:

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
This stuff is liquid gold..... gave out a few scoops to some guys at my gym and they were extremely pleased! Went an picked up a few bottles, I'll have to do the same because I can't imagine not working out with SP250

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is liquid gold..... gave out a few scoops to some guys at my gym and they were extremely pleased! Went an licked up a few bottles, I'll have to do the same because I can't imagine not working out with SP250
thanks for sharing, and the awesome endorsement!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is liquid gold..... gave out a few scoops to some guys at my gym and they were extremely pleased! Went an picked up a few bottles, I'll have to do the same because I can't imagine not working out with SP250
YUUUUUUUGE gains. Tremendous! Seriously, thanks for the awesome words.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Sorry y'all, been on vacation the past couple weeks so haven't been working out as much as I should have been. I get back to the gym tomorrow and looking forward to pump from SP250!

On a side note; the sessions I did have over vacation were tremendous. Like most, vacations make me feel unmotivated to hit the gym, SP250 gave me a good kick in the ass to get in there and do work

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry y'all, been on vacation the past couple weeks so haven't been working out as much as I should have been. I get back to the gym tomorrow and looking forward to pump from SP250!

On a side note; the sessions I did have over vacation were tremendous. Like most, vacations make me feel unmotivated to hit the gym, SP250 gave me a good kick in the ass to get in there and do work
There ya go!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just saw this..count me in

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I'm back bisiches, got home this morning. Still have a ish ton of superpump left, so I'll start up right where I left off.... not sure what Indias customs regs are on DMAA so I left this bad boy at home. I'll update after my evening workout here tonight

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, time to get superpumped again :head: