BPS love

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to give you guys an update on my stack. I'm using epidrone and androcrine right now. 3 caps and 5 pumps. Just finished one bottle of epidrone and almost done with the androcrine. It's been about 4 weeks so far. My compound lifts have dramatically increased. Yesterday I hit 275x5 on flat bench. PR for me. Before this stack I was doing 225 for about 7-10 reps depending on the day. Did 245 for 4 reps the week before I started this stack.

I almost gave up on the stack. Was on it for 3 weeks and didn't notice anything. I stopped my log and was going to just finish the products and not open and the second bottle of epidrone and androcrine and look to sell it. Let's just say I opened the next bottle of epidrone to run for another 4 weeks ;).

My pct will be 8 weeks of AlphaMax XT. Great test booster. Very well rounded and has forskolin 95. I've been drinking a ton of milk and have been gaining a little fat so maybe this will keep that off :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not logging it lol just wanted to give a 4 week review

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! Glad your opinion turned around, got a good feeling you'll see some even better changes through the second bottle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going good. Squat numbers went up a lot this week. Mainly seeing increases in my compound lifts.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You made 8 weeks Epidrone?
It does not need a PCT serm? maybe a pct otc? ...

In conclusion, as epidrone has treated you?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't use a serm for my pct. I am using AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks. I enjoyed my run. I stacked it with Androcrine. Stopped androcrine at week 5. I've used androcrine solo in the past and didn't see a whole lot but I did notice some nice effects. I tried stacking it with epidrone and still not a whole lot. Weeks 5-8 on epidrone were amazing. 1-4 were pretty quiet but around the end of week 3 is when I started to notice strength gains.

Epidrone is def worth trying but I would run it for 8 weeks. Maybe I should have increased the dosage of androcrine. I did 4-5 pumps. Maybe if I did a steady 5 or even 6 I would have enjoyed it more.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use a serm for my pct. I am using AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks. I enjoyed my run. I stacked it with Androcrine. Stopped androcrine at week 5. I've used androcrine solo in the past and didn't see a whole lot but I did notice some nice effects. I tried stacking it with epidrone and still not a whole lot. Weeks 5-8 on epidrone were amazing. 1-4 were pretty quiet but around the end of week 3 is when I started to notice strength gains.

Epidrone is def worth trying but I would run it for 8 weeks. Maybe I should have increased the dosage of androcrine. I did 4-5 pumps. Maybe if I did a steady 5 or even 6 I would have enjoyed it more.
Thanks R1balla!
In addition to the force, you have not earned a few little muscle?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks R1balla!
In addition to the force, you have not earned a few little muscle?
Hard to tell because I didn't take pictures or step on the scale. I just go by how I feel/look in the mirror unless I want to monitor my weight. I noticed that I looked leaner but felt the same size so maybe a little loss of fat and increase in muscle.