PowerMaxXT. Welcome to the ThunderDome (sponsored)

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks put to the guys at performax for giving me a chance to log PowerMaxXT. I have used non stimulus products in the past and enjoy them very much. This is the first time I had tried a product from performax before but after seeing some starts to the logs I am very much looking forward to this.

Training wise I am in a volume block and will be doing cardio 5 to 6 times a week. Also rugby season has started so we practice 2 days a week for 2 hours and games on saturdays. So the recovery benefits of PowerMaxXT should really shine through for me.

Anyway first dosing will be tomorrow on a rest day. Then first dose used in training will be monday. Looking forward to get this going.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Time to do work

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in as well!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Non training day today but still took my first dose. Mixed very well and was a bit sweeter than expected but not a big deal will just mix with a bit more water next time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! And thanks for the fast review on the flavor. How much water did you use?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
12 oz

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Back and shoulder Day.

Mixed PowerMaxXT in 20 oz of water today and was perfect. Really felt connected and in the zone today.

Deadlifts were Deficit double overhand

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It was called work it. But didn't really feel it. Rather pin and paper

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Nice 20 min run this morning before work. Will hit up some PowerMaxXT this afternoon on the way to rugby practice

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It was called work it. But didn't really feel it. Rather pin and paper
Pen and paper as well. More of a feeling of accomplishment writing it down....and in!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hit up some PowerMaxXT on the way to Practice. Endurance was noticeable increased today.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So took a rest day yesterday. After flying back in town late Friday night and helping work a festival Saturday and Sunday and being up till 1 and 2 in the morning when normal bedtime is before 9, body was really feeling the lag. Plan will be some PowerMaxXT on the way to Practice again tonight, legs Friday morning and a game saturday. So still getting some cardio in tonight with practice. Diet has stayed on point. Just gonna keep moving forward.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Lower Body

Ssb squats
135x6x5 ( just focused on being slow and controlled, will be working on the strength on these next block of training)
SS with Kb swings
35x6x10

Hack squats
1ppsx3x10
SS with
Leg presses
2ppsx3x15

Leg extensions
3x15-20

SLDL double overhand
135x3x10
SS with
Snatch grip pendlay rows
135x3x5 (just because, I plan on some type of row each day to build up back)

leg curls
3x20
SS with
leg curls ext
3x20

Leg press SS with with leg press calf raises
Empty sled for one set of 100, rotating between leg presses and calf raises every 25 reps with locking press back in.

Cardio
4 rounds
250 m row
10 Ghd situps

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Solid work!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Had a game at 1 today. So gonna rest up the rest of the day go to a festival tonight with the family. Then tomorrow

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Upper volume
Flat BB Bench
135x10
155x10
135x4x10

Incline Db bench
60x3x10
40x2x15

Bent over row
135x6x10, rotating grip every set. Snatch grip, close double overhand, close double underhand

Db rows
45x4x15

Side and front raises
4x20

Arm work

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like it is treating you well thus far?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yes for sure. Muscles seem to feel a lot fuller longer throughout the day, and endurance while training seems to be really up. Also a lot less sore after practice and the game yesterday.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great intial thoughts. Glad it's treating you well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes for sure. Muscles seem to feel a lot fuller longer throughout the day, and endurance while training seems to be really up. Also a lot less sore after practice and the game yesterday.
That is great to hear.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
20 min run this morning before work. Should be hitting some lower body volume training after work this afternoon.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Lower Body volume

Squats
135x10
185x5x5

Front Squats
135x3x5

Stiff leg Deadlifts
135x2x10
185x2x5
225x5( something happened after this set, and a switch tripped. It became about weight. Something inside flipped and I went heavy deadlift mode)

2in Deficit double overhand deads
275x3
315x2x2
Now back to our regular scheduled program lol

Overhead Db lunges
35x3x10
SS with core work

Leg curls
3x15
SS with
Leg extensions
3x15

Machine leg press
100 reps

V bar pulldowns
100 reps
So basically I will going back to my heavy training program with higher reps mixed in.
I have been thinking a lot lately about my goals in amd out the gym. So basically to throw it out there my main goal in a 400 lb deadlift. It's not a lot for most but this is my goal. I think today was just kind of the boiling point to kick my self in the ass and attack this **** like a savage. A silent savage, has been woken.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to log this morning but got in a morning run before work and will be heading to practice tonight. Doms and any soreness has been nonexistent lately after starting PowerMaxXT so it's treating me right so far.
Will be spending tomorrow with the family and flying out Saturday again for a work school for a week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to log this morning but got in a morning run before work and will be heading to practice tonight. Doms and any soreness has been nonexistent lately after starting PowerMaxXT so it's treating me right so far.
Will be spending tomorrow with the family and flying out Saturday again for a work school for a week.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying it so far.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bench press
185x5x5

Incline Db bench
60x4x8

Axle bar bent over rows(underhand grip)
135x10 + 5 overhand grip
155x3x10 + 5 overhand

Lat pulldowns
5x15
Standing one arm Db Ohp
35x4x10
Arm work

40 min on the treadmill

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Off day today. Planning on cardio and abs tomorrow but since I am at a school all week I will going off how I feel since I am spending all week climbing this thing

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today. Planning on cardio and abs tomorrow but since I am at a school all week I will going off how I feel since I am spending all week climbing this thing
What kind of school you in bro? Looks like tower climber. Ive done something like that when I went through High Angle rescue school, but we didnt climb. We had to ascend up the rope from ground to top, lock off on the rope, change over to another rope and rappel back down... for the entire d@mn day. Looks cool!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's a tower climber school. Will be covering rappelling tomorrow and suspended rescue later this week

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tower climbers are crazy mofos. I freaked out on 50' tv tower once. I worked for a WISP for 10 years, our climbers would climb 500 ft towers almost daily.

Glad there are people who enjoy it.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
This is the second time I've been to the school but that was about 7 years ago since I climbed last. So this week will be cardio week, wouldn't look forward to this thing been sore and worn out. Did repelling all day today.

Rescues the next two days.
Cardio today was
5 rounds
250m row
20 decline sit ups

30 light jog.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the second time I've been to the school but that was about 7 years ago since I climbed last. So this week will be cardio week, wouldn't look forward to this thing been sore and worn out. Did repelling all day today.

Rescues the next two days.
Cardio today was
5 rounds
250m row
20 decline sit ups

30 light jog.
Good times man!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Decline BB Bench
135x8
155x5
165x5
185x2x5

Incline Db bench
50x5x12

Snatch grip pendlay rows
135x5x5

Straight arm pushdowns
100 reps

Hammer strength pulldowns
4x10

Seated Db Ohp
40x4x15

Arm work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Practice tonight. Downed my PowerMaxXT on the way amd looking forward to it kicking the soreness in the ass

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Been out of town for some family stuff. Should be back home tomorrow afternoon

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bench
Working sets
140x5
160x5
180x5