PPPOOOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRR MMMMAAAAXXX- the log

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright ladies and gentlemen. I picked up my powermax xt last night from my in-laws. I was going to wait until Monday since it is already Friday, but I opened it up and it smelled so good.

Everyone that has described the taste as an orange sherbet is absolutely correct. The powder mixes very well and tastes great. I mixed my initial serving with 9 ounces of water. The powder mixed very well with no real floaties to speak of. Obviously, I am not expecting anything yet as I have just started the product. I have also been taking TMG forever now and creatine for about 2 months at 5 grams a day.

I will mostly dose preworkout not expecting anything acute accept maybe some increased endurance from the COP. Honestly, I know nothing of amentoflavone other than some people like and some don't. So we will see what it has in store fot me.

My workout this morning for perspective:

Warm-up
275x1
315x1 (hook grip)
335x1 (added chalk)
355x1
365x1
375x1 (added belt)
Super excited about the 365 with no belt
315x8 (no belt)

Romanian deadlifts: 225x8, 245x8, 265x8

Leg curls: 3 45s 3 sets of 8 30 seconds between sets

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I train fasted first thing in the morning training 5 days a week.

Monday: quads
Tuesday: chest
Wednesday: back
Thursday: shoulders
Friday: hamstrings

I am trying to put on more size and strength. I think this will help tremendously

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I started the week at 191 and ended at 188, which is better than what has been going on. I bumped my cals to between 3400-3500 a day and I know a couple of days it was at least 3700 a day

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Get in here Brandinooooo SFreed bighulksmash smith_69 habajaba R1balla adizzle Misfit28 Tank999 Studhorse lifted67 AntM1564 cubsfan815 Alpha1agreda justhere4comm HIT4ME BEAST73 thebigt Misfit28 RugbyBaller91 mattborn00

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in fo sho

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Performax guys! I loved Alphamax XT, hypermax XT is very awesome. I expect nothing less than awesome during this

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You lucky b1tch. I'm jealous.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like that 405 double you did!
Not happy with it at all but thanks. I really wanted 5 and the video clip showed a bit of cat backing. Im just trying to be big and bad like the rest of the Family Guy Mafia. You obviously included

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not happy with it at all but thanks. I really wanted 5 and the video clip showed a bit of cat backing. Im just trying to be big and bad like the rest of the Family Guy Mafia. You obviously included
My best is 450. Since I have had kids my best is 425 a couple of years ago. Just trying to get back....haha
And you sir have nothing to be disappointed in. That is almost double your bodyweight

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My best is 450. Since I have had kids my best is 425 a couple of years ago. Just trying to get back....haha
And you sir have nothing to be disappointed in. That is almost double your bodyweight
Good way to see it. Thanks, that actually boosted my feel good

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And 450 is what Id love to see. By the end of the year

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
And 450 is what Id love to see. By the end of the year
Shyt, the way you are getting stronger all the time, that isn't lofty at all...very attainable

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In here like anal beads in a hooker.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So you're going to unsub, sub, unsub, sub, halfway way sub, unsub, thrust sub and then just be shytty from there? Cool
What? Has he angered you? LOL or is that his MOA? Haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is why I love you guys haha

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo treats anal beads like pull starting an old push mower

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in for gains

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Fu*kin in

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Today was quad training. Still am unable to squat due to knee and hip pain on the right side. Today's training was a little more painful than the last month but I pushed through. Hopefully this will go away soon.

Anywho, switched it up a tad and started with barbell hack squat due mostly to necessity. I use the 35s to increase the range of motion.
185x10, 195x10, 205x10, 215x8
Leg press: 7 plates each side +25sx12, 8 plates per side x11, +10s x7, 4 plates per side +25s x23 3 second negative each rep
Threw in a couple of sets of single leg press with bad leg

Leg extensions: 180x12, 195x11, 210x9, 180x12, 2 sets single leg with bad leg

2 sets seated calf raises

All I had time for this morning

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still a nice leg workout! Are you liking the flavor?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Still a nice leg workout! Are you liking the flavor?
Like I put in the first post, the flavor is delicious. I don't know how you couldn't like it unless you just hate orange...who hates happiness? LOL

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This may or may not be good advice depending on what your pain is from, but I will tell you something that I experienced. I had some hip pain and back pain that was just nagging me. Then I started a 5x5 and after a couple of weeks squatting 3x per week.....suddenly I realized all my pains were gone.

Go really light on the squats and do it often, constantly increasing weight every session. Light enough that it doesn't hurt and isn't a struggle at all at first...then a little more a couple days later. You may be surprised what the motion itself will do.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even the evil monkey likes Orange Dream!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Like I put in the first post, the flavor is delicious. I don't know how you couldn't like it unless you just hate orange...who hates happiness? LOL

As I was looking for that one, I found this and had to post it lmao: