Titan goes Stim Free with Powermax XT

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats crackin AM peeps? I need to thank cubsfan815 AntM1564 Adizzle1 and of course my homie R1balla for this opportunity. I have never used a Stim free PWO so I was definitely curious as I think Im a junkie. Finally got my package this morning, and I quit what I was doing to tear into the box. After reading smith_69 initial review, I was ready to smell the orange cream dreaminess! And the smell alone did not let me down! Amazing. Got my first scoop, threw it in some water and drank it, again, amazing taste and it mixed like no other PWO I've tried. Off to the gym. Dedicated my first workout to bis and tris so I can truly gauge the pump, and again, amazing. Heres the first workout in the books!!
Isolation Curls w/u 35x15
45x10..55x10..65x7
Standing EZ curl including 25lb bar
65x10..85x10x2..65x10x2
Incline cable curls for 3 sets
Fixed barbell curls
80x10x2..80x10 with the last being a 6 second negative
Body weight dips
10 sets X 4
Skull crushers
100x20..100x15..100x10
Single Arm cable pushdowns
50x3 each arm
And then to get funky I had 1 cable set as a trice push down and one cable set as a curl and did them simultaneously. Interesting. Finished with 2
More sets of body weight dips at 10 a piece

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shot of my cap guns. Couldn't even flex after today they were so fricken tight

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for the ride!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to make an ATTEMPT at an invite list, but no matter what, everyone always forgets someone. So if I dont put you in here, lets just say Im at the fire department today and just before I added you we had a fire call. That works lifted67 habajaba smith_69 @Brandinooool lukehayd justhere4comm HIT4ME bighulksmash ryane87 thebigt thorsdad31 tank99 RugbyBaller91 blueline438 and anyone else I didnt add as of yet. All are welcome!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie! Excited to see how this treats you

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Performax is a great company - excited to see what you think of this man. They picked a hard worker!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dam right im in

rs_293x473-131122130306-634.family-guy3.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I am going to make an ATTEMPT at an invite list, but no matter what, everyone always forgets someone. So if I dont put you in here, lets just say Im at the fire department today and just before I added you we had a fire call. That works lifted67 habajaba smith_69 @Brandinooool lukehayd justhere4comm HIT4ME bighulksmash ryane87 thebigt thorsdad31 tank99 RugbyBaller91 blueline438 and anyone else I didnt add as of yet. All are welcome!
In !!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Whats crackin AM peeps? I need to thank cubsfan815 AntM1564 Adizzle1 and of course my homie R1balla for this opportunity. I have never used a Stim free PWO so I was definitely curious as I think Im a junkie. Finally got my package this morning, and I quit what I was doing to tear into the box. After reading smith_69 initial review, I was ready to smell the orange cream dreaminess! And the smell alone did not let me down! Amazing. Got my first scoop, threw it in some water and drank it, again, amazing taste and it mixed like no other PWO I've tried. Off to the gym. Dedicated my first workout to bis and tris so I can truly gauge the pump, and again, amazing. Heres the first workout in the books!!
45x10..55x10..65x7
65x10..85x10x2..65x10x2
Fixed barbell curls
Body weight dips
10 sets X 4
Skull crushers
100x20..100x15..100x10
50x3 each arm
And then to get funky I had 1 cable set as a trice push down and one cable set as a curl and did them simultaneously. Interesting. Finished with 2

Good lookin workout !!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In this.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for more noodz!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
45x10..55x10..65x7
65x10..85x10x2..65x10x2
Fixed barbell curls
Body weight dips
10 sets X 4
Skull crushers
100x20..100x15..100x10
50x3 each arm

where's the stims...:kidding::stooges:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand man! No worries, dont want to lose your phone in someones gut! You think this stuff will rock for straight cardio?
I don't see why not. You can always try it for a cardio day or two and see how you like it. I don't do cardio so I don't have any experience with if it is effective with it or not.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Im trying to get off of them for a while, need a break when things like ruckus and 1MR dont really do the trick anymore!
That's when you start cooking your own, bro! Has bighulksmash taught you nothing?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dangit! I knew Id miss someone, and I apologize! Glad you found tour way in!
I'm like herpes. Just when you thought it was safe.......

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's when you start cooking your own, bro! Has @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=227779" target="_blank">bighulksmash</a></u> taught you nothing?
Hahaha!! Hes brewing me some now!!
I'm like herpes. Just when you thought it was safe.......
I welcome herpes! Oh, wait
[video=youtube;NszRWBLPoDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NszRWBLPoDo[/video]

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Barely 7hours from the first post and there's 45 posts already. Lol. Geeze