??? getting Wicked with Hulk ??? sponsored log

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reserved for tags Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reserved for reviews

When I first tried Wicked I didn't think it was going to be as strong as it was. One scoop was more than enough but I definitely had to push the envelope I went as far as three scoops in 8 ounces of water. That was enough for me. I don't recommend any of you even do two scoops because the amount of caffeine could kill a large bear. Unfortunately I have built up a serious tolerance to caffeine in it cousins. I'm about to go on a decent length stim break and go all natural for energy for a good solid six months with no caffeine or anything close to it. The best thing about Wicked that I would have to say would be the constant mental focus and energy combined that would be my favorite aspect. I also like how the pumps felt and it seems like you never want to put the weights down even when your reps are up. The Taste was amazing grape is one of my favorite flavors next to Lemon. Try making this in a lemon flavor that would be great. Around week 3 I started to feel less of a kick that's when I went up to 3 scoops. But for three solid weeks I felt so good clean energy I have recommended this product to many people and they have purchased this product in hopes to experience what I've experienced. 1000 reviews with 5 stars can't be all bull****. So great job on putting this product together for the hardcore lifters and regular lifters alike. Each and every one of you can find a way to do this efficiently if you feel it's too much go down to half to a quarter of a spoon still too much go down to a half to a quarter more .

Bottom line is this product delivers what it says and it works as advertised there isn't many fillers in this product it's one big solid punch in the tiniest scoop in a big ass bottle.

Now the design on the label is also really cool not that that matters at all but my two cents. Will definitely be purchasing this when it goes on sale because I like to save money. So if a BOGO is in order you won't see me far from it .... CHEERS HULK

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First! Subbed.
What did I win!?

:D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I really wanna know is, what's behind that green dot in your avatar? A mouth full of pizza?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shyt yeah homie!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, missed out on the flavored underwear again

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL

BTW my Florida brotha, hope you are on the West coast, and not staring down Matthew on the East coast (like we are *sigh*)
Gonna hit me on Saturday, and it's arm day... I'm going to be dragging my ass to the gym in 60mph winds

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Gonna hit me on Saturday, and it's arm day... I'm going to be dragging my ass to the gym in 60mph winds
Braver soul than me :D

looks to hit us Friday late afternoon, but we will start feeling the effects from it early Friday, maybe even as soon as Thursday evening. We are just outside of the mandatory evacuation zone.

Stay safe brother!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Braver soul than me :D

looks to hit us Friday late afternoon, but we will start feeling the effects from it early Friday, maybe even as soon as Thursday evening. We are just outside of the mandatory evacuation zone.

Stay safe brother!
Gonna be making all kinds of leg gains walking there lol. Stay safe tho man, if you're close to the mandatory evacuation areas I'd be real cautious. Staying in place isn't worth risking your life.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be making all kinds of leg gains walking there lol. Stay safe tho man, if you're close to the mandatory evacuation areas I'd be real cautious. Staying in place isn't worth risking your life.
Thanks. We are a good distance inland, but along a major waterway. It looks like the current evacuation zones are mainly for flooding from the storm surge (that could come up the river). I think I heard a 4' surge expected just along the rivers and estuaries in our area.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I really missed all of you guys ! I feel like were about to set a world record for a circle jerk
SFreed got the head count?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. We are a good distance inland, but along a major waterway. It looks like the current evacuation zones are mainly for flooding from the storm surge (that could come up the river). I think I heard a 4' surge expected just along the rivers and estuaries in our area.
Jesus, were expecting 4 inches of rain and 4-6 feet of water level rising . I wish you the best man! Sorry for these hijacking bighulksmash

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Jesus, were expecting 4 inches of rain and 4-6 feet of water level rising . I wish you the best man! Sorry for these hijacking bighulksmash
Nope this is where u come to discuss personal and professional services and products. I wanna know what your schedules are and the colors of underwear you choose each day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Reserved for tags Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen
nice

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope this is where u come to discuss personal and professional services and products. I wanna know what your schedules are and the colors of underwear you choose each day.
I wear black/Hawaiian print blueberry flavored boxers

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just spend some time in one of bighulksmash threads....whole lotta random goin on with an update sprinkled in....lol a good follow

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really missed all of you guys ! I feel like were about to set a world record for a circle jerk
SFreed got the head count?
You know I got your.......wait a minute.......am I the pivot man again??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay guys I just did my first scoop of Wicked I did half a scoop straight onto my tongue with a sip of water followed by about 3 ounces of water then another half of scoop onto my tongue again with another sip of water followed by about 4 ounces so maybe all and all 8 ounces of water a little bit over full scoop... The time is 8 29 p.m. eastern time I will update every 15 minutes for the next few hours...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;9qcga1N2vo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcga1N2vo0[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
15 MINS IN

NOTHING TO REPORTS AS OF YET WILL CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN UPDATES .,... IF I FALL ASLEEP AT THE PC ILL BE DEVISTATED AND BLAME IT ON THE PIZZA

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the over / under on time to 3 pages?