WICKED PREWORKOUT INSANITY FUEL

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established

Before I start, I would like to thank Innovative Laboratories for giving me the opportunity to tryout this loaded pre workout supplement.

I just got mine in the mail tonight and It came at the perfect time, as I go to the gym in the evening most of the time. I've been eagerly anticipating it's arrival because of profile.
MARK_

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
I got the Grueling Grape and it tastes awesome. I started with 1 scoop and it was plenty. I can only imagine the intensity 2 scoops will bring. Honestly, Wicked couldn't have given me a better first impression. I'm 33 and I've been taking different preworkout supplements for many years and it hit pretty hard!

I trained shoulders and triceps tonight. Also, 20 minutes of cardio afterwards. My strength was up the entire workout, I went heavy and it felt great. The pump was intense, my muscles felt like they were going to explode. It was awesome!

The focus was great! I was locked in the whole time. I was feeling so much rage!

The energy was great too! I was running through my exercises with very little rest and cardio was a breeze. I had an awesome workout and I can't wait till tomorrow when I hammer chest. I'm going with 1 and a half scoops tomorrow. Can't wait!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet man. In on this.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yes yes yes! I'm in!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Just hit some chest! I only went with 1 scoop because my stomach was empty and I didn't want to freak out lol. It was more than enough tho! I got some sick pumps the second day on it. Even better than the first day! And the first day I took 1 1/2 scoops on an empty stomach. I flipping love this stuff.

I'm telling everyone I know about wicked! They have to experience what I'm experiencing!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Just took my wicked, about to destroy this back!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 scoops on an empty stomach this morning and I was super pumped to do legs. My energy was up the entire workout, I could've probably stayed at the gym all day.

Here's the leg workout I did and like I said, I could've kept going.

Back Squats
Warm up 135 for 15 reps. (1/15)
225 3/12
315 2/10

Front squats
225 2/8
275 1/6

Leg Press
360 1/15
540 2/12
720 1/12
900 1/8

Walking barbell lunges
1 set with 110
1 set with 125
1 set with 145

Leg extensions
3 sets

Good mornings
145 3/12

Standing calf raises
3 sets (heavy, 12-15 reps)

Seated calf raises
3 sets (heavy, 12-15 reps)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
https://vimeo.com/186164568

I hit chest today but I had to throw in some rack pulls since I love them so much and I was feeling rage again. Here's a vid of 405 for 8 reps. Not too shabby for me since it's one of my weakness. I hate straps for this exercise, I can never seem to use them right. Oh well, more forearm gains for me!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
https://vimeo.com/186164568

I hit chest today but I had to throw in some rack pulls since I love them so much and I was feeling rage again. Here's a vid of 405 for 8 reps. Not too shabby for me since it's one of my weakness. I hate straps for this exercise, I can never seem to use them right. Oh well, more forearm gains for me!
The grip strength is real my friend

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I was not kidding when I said Wicked is very good

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I hit arms and calves today, plus my daily cardio. I took 1 scoop because I consider this a light day and I didnt need the extra push. Energy was up the entire time. The pump was good and I felt focused.
Mission accomplished!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I did shoulders yesterday with much success and I was revved up the whole workout. Pump was good, Focus was good and energy was up the entire time. I really like the grape flavor. I look forward to hammering it down the hatch everyday.

Today I did back and I was dragging a bit. Then again my job has been kicking my ass, so I know that's part of the reason. I was still able to train with enough energy to go hard the entire time tho. My stomach, however, wasn't completely empty and this pre (like most) works best on an empty stomach.

Tomorrow is legs and I'm off work, so I'm looking forward to a serious thrashing.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I just destroyed legs and cardio. I took 2 scoops this morning on an empty stomach and trained fasted. Pump, energy and focus were all there today. Of course, I had to get a pick of the pump.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice pump

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent work! Quads are looking good

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I've been short on time lately, so I'm going to post the last 2 days of training.

Yesterday was back day and everything went smooth. About a week ago, I bumped my serving up to 2 heaping scoops. The regular 2 level scoops weren't cutting it anymore (I have a very high tolerance for stims, so that may be why).

Today was chest and everything went well. Just like yesterday, the pump was good, energy was there the entire workout and the focus (which is my favorite thing about this pre) had me locked in again.

I do cardio at the end of every training session and it's a breeze on "WICKED". Which is a good thing because cardio sucks when it feels like it dragging.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wicked speeds up my workout..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I got 3-4 different people switched to Wicked now

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
It's been a few days since I've checked in. So here goes the last 3 days of training.

Friday I trained back, Saturday was legs and today was shoulders. Everything went great as expected. Ever since I started using 2 heaping scoops, I have yet to be disappointed. I have also been training fasted 3-4 days a week lately, wicked really kicks in great that way.

My favorite things about this product are the focus and endurance it gives. It makes cardio much easier.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thanks for great feedback

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Good stuff! I tried 3 scoops last Friday and it was awesome

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice! I'm going to try 3 scoops soon. Looking forward to it.
I'm no poster boy for Perfection but just for your own safety start with two and a half at least 2 times on separate days before going to three scoops I jumped from one and a half scoops up to three and a quarter and it wasn't exactly fun. The buzz was great but the ba tingles were so bad that I felt like I have fire ants crawling out of my ass.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I honestly found that one and three quarters scoops gets me where I need to be every time and doesn't let me down

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and finish this review since I just finished my last scoop(s). I did delts, calves and cardio tonight.

I must say, Wicked is one of the few preworkouts ive tried that works just as good on the last serving as it did on the first. See for yourself lol. I had tons of vascularity in my delts before I even started to train them.

I will definitely recommend this pre to everyone I know and talk to (I've already told a bunch of people). The pumps, vascularity, focus, strength and energy are all second to none. I'd give this pre an overall 10 out of 10. It's my fave if not one of my faves and I've taken hundreds of preworkouts.

I'd like to thank MARK_ and innovative labs again for giving me the opportunity to try this awesome pre. If anyone has any questions regarding this pre, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you
Matt

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm going to go ahead and finish this review since I just finished my last scoop(s). I did delts, calves and cardio tonight.

I must say, Wicked is one of the few preworkouts ive tried that works just as good on the last serving as it did on the first. See for yourself lol. I had tons of vascularity in my delts before I even started to train them.

I will definitely recommend this pre to everyone I know and talk to (I've already told a bunch of people). The pumps, vascularity, focus, strength and energy are all second to none. I'd give this pre an overall 10 out of 10. It's my fave if not one of my faves and I've taken hundreds of preworkouts.

I'd like to thank MARK_ and innovative labs again for giving me the opportunity to try this awesome pre. If anyone has any questions regarding this pre, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you
Matt
I'm glad you had the opportunity to use Wicked. Great job with your log and thanks for the review

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Well done review

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great review my man looking super vascular loving those cuts keep pushing. If you make a workout log make sure you tag me in it I'd love to follow along.