smith_69

smith_69

Awards
1st

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing how these work for you. You are a pretty honest logger/reviewer

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
where is the rest of spooner street

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing how these work for you. You are a pretty honest logger/reviewer
thank you, I pride myself on my recommendations-if I say something is good I want people to say-damn, that bigt guy was right, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far I took 1 heptadrol-nothing to report, lol....this is a 1 a day product so going to take 1st thing in morning from here on.

going to be using 2 11kt-sprays 2 times a day-heptadrol has 11kt listed as an ingredient but unsure of amount...11kt-spray recommends 5 sprays 2 times a day so I will try 2 twice a day-I can always up dosage.

I was actually kinda pissed when I went to order og burn xtreme and discovered it had been reformulated.. smith_69 was very kind and sent me a bottle of the og formula and I have been using it for around 10 days now...well, NutraChem was right-I took 1 of the new reformulated burn xtreme around 4pm-it is now around 7pm and effects are still going strong....if I don't know anything else 'I DO KNOW STIMS', after just 1st dose I am giving my seal of approval to the reformulated burn xtreme-very good, very strong, very long lasting-and great appetite suppressant!!!

very eager to try zeus juice in the morning!!!

saving robust thrust for pct, I love the fact it has butea superba included!!!

I guess I am going to save triton for another time---unless I decide to throw 1 in in afternoon or evening, but 1st I want to see what heptadrol will do!!!

the 24 hour pump goes to my friend Danes-a really great guy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am missing bighulksmash...hey hulk, where you at?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
a NAVY man[or woman] is always welcome at my dinner table-WELCOME!!!:unitedstates:

i think we found Mayor West FireTitan Alpha1agreda ryane87 Brandinooooo

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
YES!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to hear Burn Xtreme still kicks a** with the new formula!

Up in here out of pure jealousy at that stack, bro!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far I took 1 heptadrol-nothing to report, lol....this is a 1 a day product so going to take 1st thing in morning from here on.

going to be using 2 11kt-sprays 2 times a day-heptadrol has 11kt listed as an ingredient but unsure of amount...11kt-spray recommends 5 sprays 2 times a day so I will try 2 twice a day-I can always up dosage.

I was actually kinda pissed when I went to order og burn xtreme and discovered it had been reformulated.. smith_69 was very kind and sent me a bottle of the og formula and I have been using it for around 10 days now...well, NutraChem was right-I took 1 of the new reformulated burn xtreme around 4pm-it is now around 7pm and effects are still going strong....if I don't know anything else 'I DO KNOW STIMS', after just 1st dose I am giving my seal of approval to the reformulated burn xtreme-very good, very strong, very long lasting-and great appetite suppressant!!!

I guess I am going to save triton for another time---unless I decide to throw 1 in in afternoon or evening, but 1st I want to see what heptadrol will do!!!

I am in brother :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to hear Burn Xtreme still kicks a** with the new formula!

Up in here out of pure jealousy at that stack, bro!
everything that nutrachem told me about the reformulated version is true, it doesn't smack you in the face when you 1st take it like the og did, but the energy/appetite suppression is still there and it truly does last longer...the new burn xtreme is a winner in my book!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IN! I have been interested in what Nutra-Innovation has been doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ZEUS JUICE...it doesn't hit as hard as mesomorph, it is hard to top dmaa as a stimulant-but work output was increased without even knowing it at the time. I didn't feel stimmed out, but workout just seemed more effortless. I got a really vigorous workout in without even thinking I was working that hard-it is hard to explain, but it reminded me of appnuts uncut-it seemed to make me 'better'...can't wait to use it again!!!

the cotton candy flavor was good, not great but good enough-definitely drinkable with no issues!!!

overall my 1st impression was very good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11kt-spray...I am changing up the dosing. since heptadrol has 11kt included I will take heptadrol 1st thing in morning and add 5 sprays of 11kt-spray later in mid afternoon.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are an angel thebigt! If you were girl, I would kiss you lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are an angel thebigt! If you were girl, I would kiss you lol
lol...thank you for the kind words but I am no angel, I just try to be one of the good guys like you!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ZEUS JUICE...it doesn't hit as hard as mesomorph, it is hard to top dmaa as a stimulant-but work output was increased without even knowing it at the time. I didn't feel stimmed out, but workout just seemed more effortless. I got a really vigorous workout in without even thinking I was working that hard-it is hard to explain, but it reminded me of appnuts uncut-it seemed to make me 'better'...can't wait to use it again!!!

the cotton candy flavor was good, not great but good enough-definitely drinkable with no issues!!!

overall my 1st impression was very good!!!
ok, that is good news- not a choker, glad to hear that. i imagine with this formula, its going to be hard to really mask the taste, but at least its downable.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Little late, but super excited to see the results here.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Little late, but super excited to see the results here.
lmao

sorry that is just one of the best PG pics out there, but yes me as well

ps

can i scratch your beard?
did you finish your homework?
yes?
ok then

lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IN! I have been interested in what Nutra-Innovation has been doing.
zeus juice is brand new...burn xtreme has been reformulated...and heptadrol seems to be drawing a ton of attention.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
After having such a good run on Epidrone, the massive combo in heptadrol has piqued my interest for sure!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
After having such a good run on Epidrone, the massive combo in heptadrol has piqued my interest for sure!
if you have interest in it, not giving the sales pitch, but get it while you can with the 40% off code. i have no idea how much longer its going to work

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
if you have interest in it, not giving the sales pitch, but get it while you can with the 40% off code. i have no idea how much longer its going to work
Currently debating. After all, I have 3 more weeks on Epidrone + Sup3r-4 plus PCT before I'd ever run it. Might just wait rather than lay the cash out so far upfront. Appreciate the heads up though!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
habajaba I put Heptadrol into google and this thread was the 2nd result. Your famous! lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
habajaba I put Heptadrol into google and this thread was the 2nd result. Your famous! lol
Woot! Too bad I didn't use my normal nick or real name. Now I'm just pumping up the rep of a bunch of other tools who've used this nick elsewhere. But can't be using my real name in here. All you pin happy crazies could give me a bad rep! :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Too bad I didn't use my normal nick or real name. Now I'm just pumping up the rep of a bunch of other tools who've used this nick elsewhere. But can't be using my real name in here. All you pin happy crazies could give me a bad rep! :)
Lmao hey now. I'd like to think I'm only slightly pin crazy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Dayum! How did I not get an invite or tag in this thread?? Lol. Nevermind! Let's see where this ride takes you bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and popped a heptadrol and drank a scoop of zeus juice, 30 minutes later I headed to basement gym for workout.

either zeus juice is the best damned pre-workout ive ever tried or else heptadrol is very fast acting, or a combination of both. I felt very strong today, very 'in the zone', weights went up easier, I didn't need as much rest time, and the pump was very good. also, I don't feel as sore as I normally would after a lengthy workout----I hope to see more of this, I was very impressed!!!

just applied my 5 spray dose of 11kt-spray after shower, I love that aroma but my wife says it is kinda intense in the bathroom right after I apply, I told her I could think of worse smells, lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 9
Supplements 0
thebigt Supplements 2
Supplements 3