SUPERNOVA - THE NEW FAT KILLER by Evomuse!!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank Matt dsade for giving me the opportunity to review his new FAT KILLER - SUPERNOVA by Evomuse!!

Evomuse page of Supernova!!
"Finally, the long awaited targeted topical version of BRITE, combined with the best of Eviscerate AND Abliderate, joins the most innovative product line in the industry.
Supernova will work locally to convert those stubborn white fat cells into a gigantic heat array, rapidly leaning out even the most difficult areas.

a-Eleostearic acid, the main driving force behind the unbelievably successful and most effective, original, phenotype altering formulas of the past decade (BRITE™), is driven into those stubborn areas causing a potent and long lasting leaning effect.
With a molecular weight of just over 278 daltons, a-Eleostearic acid (from Bitter Melon Seed Oil) is the perfect candidate for localized delivery. I have developed a hybrid carrier, combining the effectiveness of the Eviscerate and the water-soluble ingredients with the Abliderate carrier for the more lipophyllic compounds, to form the Perfect Storm of fat annihilation.

Included in the formula will be a boosted Aminophylline content, the very special compound Stearoyl vanillylamide, a potent TRPV1 agonist without the intense burn of Capsaicin. So while the name says SUPERNOVA, the only thing burning will be the fat - up in sweat.

Joining the club will be the sulfated Glucosamine, in order to induce the fat cells in the area to become slightly insulin resistant and less able to fill up their bellies with ugly fatty acids.

Eviscerate SUPERNOVA, in addition to being highly effective in the ab area, will do what few other formulas can pull off - targeting fat everywhere it tries to "hide". Hips/Butt/Thighs, upper arms, dreaded "pec fat", and even that nasty double chin.

Previously, the biggest criticism of topical fat burners is the myth that they only work in the "lean". Let's prove everyone wrong, here."

My experience is pretty good with topicals. I've tried almost all topicals from EVOMUSE!! Eviscerate that burn like hell, Eviscerate Smolder, Eviscerate Burn Free, Dry-rub, Abliderate's too... Even from Avantlabs too... The Lipoderms, Napalm, etc...

The SUPERNOVA will be applied 2x per day as recommended. First after morning shower and second after night shower...

Doing more of a recomp style to minimize muscle loss with the added cardio.
Going to maintain everything I was doing and see what SUPERNOVA can do...
Calories will be about 2250 a day which is maintenance for me.
I'm 6ft with 192lbs and my macro split is 45P/30C/25F.

As we all know "all" the estimated BF levels eveybody thinks that they are always more wrong than right and sometimes way off... I'm just gonna give 3 examples:
I'm gonna use my 300usd Tanita scale in Sport and Normal settings and I got my BF% level taken at 14 points with a professionally caliper/software yesterday at a Sports/Fisio Clinique.
Tanita Normal - 19.8%
Tanita Sport - 11.8%
14 spot Caliper - 22.9% - Total 171.91mm
From here you see how different the results can be...
What I always do is try to improve the numbers, being 10% or 20% it doesn't matter as long as I can bring them down...

I do 3x/week upper body and 2x/week lower body + arm work and with a HIIT in the middle.
All this adds up more than 200 sets/week, between 4-12reps range, with 30sec interval and it looks like:
Mon - Back, Chest and Shoulders
Tue - Legs, Glutes and Bi's
Wed - Back, Chest and Shoulders
Thu - 20min HIIT, abs, and some stabilization work
Fri - Back, Chest and Shoulders
Sat - Legs, Glutes and Bi's
Sun - Off
On top, at night I will do 30min of non panting LISS 5x/week

My main goal is not to reduce weight, it's to reduce fat in stubborn areas like under chest, lower back, sides and front abs.
I want to look relaxed as I look flexed!! =D
As a matter of fact I want to be as close as possible to 200lbs!!

I will try to update as much as possible with the famous bathroom pics, and what I'm feeling, tips, scale, weekly 14 point caliper BF, diet reefeds and cheats, questions and if something happens that was not in the original plan... etc, but I won't be repeating myself daily (because I see no point in that and I will do exactly what I described above) with all my workouts and sets and rest times and execution times, etc...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Sounds like you're extremely close to your ideal. Good luck getting that list stubborn bit off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed... sounds like were in a similar situation so I'm very interested to see your results.

Are you using the newest version or the OG beta without the diuretics?

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck! Is that you in your profile pic?

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
subbed... sounds like were in a similar situation so I'm very interested to see your results.

Are you using the newest version or the OG beta without the diuretics?

THANKS!!

I'm using the SN 2.0 wih the diuretics.

But I think the final version has something more... dsade

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Sounds like you're extremely close to your ideal. Good luck getting that list stubborn bit off.
Almost!! ahah...

The almost it's always de hardest...

My goal is around 195 but already leaner!!

THANKS

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed :biggthumpup:

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
In on this one.;) You look great now though.....

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In for this

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in, but I don't get all these guys on this board putting photos of themselves in shape BEFORE they do the log. You're supposed to put those photos up AFTER. You already look lean and close to being ripped. Great work just getting to this point, I'm impressed. Can't wait to see what you're ABOUT to do.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I am in, but I don't get all these guys on this board putting photos of themselves in shape BEFORE they do the log. You're supposed to put those photos up AFTER. You already look lean and close to being ripped. Great work just getting to this point, I'm impressed. Can't wait to see what you're ABOUT to do.
Thanks!!

I've been doing recomp for 4 month already...

First I used Absolutely Abliderated, then Eviscerate burn free. Now SN 2.0 version!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, your already looking cut all abs are visible.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh! Your Traps are HUGE! How did you do THAT?

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh! Your Traps are HUGE! How did you do THAT?
The truth is that I don't even train them. Only indirect work...
Like for example when I do shoulder presses, my shoulders go up with the movement... They don't stay fixed down.

Same with tricep's!!
That's why I don't have any tri work on my program...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Like for example when I do shoulder presses, my shoulders go up with the movement... They don't stay fixed down.

Same with tricep's!!
DANG! I'm duly impressed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Same with tricep's!!
I have the same issue except it's traps and bi's... I can't get my tris to grow for anything!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue except it's traps and bi's... I can't get my tris to grow for anything!
One exercise I remember I loved to do and had a lot of strength on it was dumbbell behind the head with elbows close to your head... And let the dumbbell really go down to stretch the tri's...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One exercise I remember I loved to do and had a lot of strength on it was dumbbell behind the head with elbows close to your head... And let the dumbbell really go down to stretch the tri's...
I call these Tri Hammers. they will explode your Tris

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I only work my Tri's every other week. otherwise they dominate my bi's.
Tri's I never do... already for more than 10+ years... They get to big for the rest of my frame / size...
And yes. The bi's and shoulders look smaller unless you're Dexa real sub 15%...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
After a few days of using the SN 2.0 version I've got to give huge congrats to Matt dsade !!

Before the SN, I did Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated and I've just finished Eviscerate Burn Free and even shaking the bottle a lot always the consistency of the SN is much much much better than those before... SN it's almost like a gel !!
It makes like 10% of the mess with almost zero debris/fragments comparing with the Evi that I just use...
The cap of the bottle is much better too than the others. Much thinner and cleaner to use!!

And the results... Humm... I bet my next week 14 point professional caliper evaluation is going to improve!!

HAPPY!! :firedevil:

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Who likes seafood??

Today was ALL YOU CAN EAT SEAFOOD BUFFET!!

Like that was not enough, I still manage to find space for half a liter HAGEN-DASZ tub...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who likes seafood??

Today was ALL YOU CAN EAT SEAFOOD BUFFET!!

Like that was not enough, I still manage to find space for half a liter HAGEN-DASZ tub...
OMG! My Favorite Food..

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Updating on the last week training and dieting that differs from the program in post 1.

Besides the reefed all you can eat Seafood buffet dinner + the Hagen-Dasz yesterday, I had another big Ice-cream Thursday.

Saturday was the day off because it was more convenient to me.
Sunday I trained what I supposed to do Saturday.
I missed one of the 5x LISS nighttime sessions too.

Really feeling that I'm going to get a good result in the 14 point professional caliper evaluation this week!!
Update with pics if any visible change for only 1 week...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I went to the Sports Clinique for some rehab/physiotherapy work and I got my BF% level taken at 14 points with a professionally caliper/software like in post #1...

Day 26 September - 22.9% - Total 171.91mm
Day 4 October - 21.5% - Total 161.42mm
Less 1.4% and less 10mm in just 8 days!! WOW...

I'm not even dieting. I'm only on recomp and I had like 2 reefeds + strugling not to eat much more then the scheduled 2250 cals...

I think Matt dsade really have a WINNER with the new Evomuse SUPERNOVA!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to the Sports Clinique for some rehab/physiotherapy work and I got my BF% level taken at 14 points with a professionally caliper/software like in post #1...

Day 26 September - 22.9% - Total 171.91mm
Day 4 October - 21.5% - Total 161.42mm
Less 1.4% and less 10mm in just 8 days!! WOW...

I'm not even dieting. I'm only on recomp and I had like 2 reefeds + strugling not to eat much more then the scheduled 2250 cals...

I think Matt dsade really have a WINNER with the new Evomuse SUPERNOVA!!
WOW....Excellent work!